jinmin \\ The Prince and his...

By suga_with_tea

Guardian Jimin has sworn loyalty to his Kingdom, just like his heart has sworn loyalty to the Prince. Alas, g... More

The Characters
Three Days Until
Two Days Until pt. 1
Two Days Until pt. 2
One Day Until
The Wedding pt. 2
Decisions and Disappointments
Love over Power
Illuminated Chess Pieces
Newlyweds
Dagger and Gun
The Newest Recruit
It's a Yoongi
Chaotic and Calm
The Princess's Words pt. 1
The Princess's Words pt. 2
The Three Talk
Privacy Please pt. 1
Privacy Please pt. 2
A New Arrival
His Final Resolve
The Time We Spent Together
Into A Corner
A Long Awaited Conversation
The Prince and his Guardian
Special Author's Note

The Wedding pt. 1

975 71 19
By suga_with_tea

The Sun is shining and glowing in the distance and the wind howls before growing silent and then howling again as if even nature acknowledges today's tragedy.

Families consisting of grandparents, parents and children are laughing and dancing on the city streets like lifeless dolls, their expressions ghastly while trying to seem happy.

'To the unity of the two Crowns!' they cry out and others sing, accompanied by happy and cheerful tunes of saxophones, trumpets and drums although the overwhelming sounds altogether sound rather ear-deafening.

The Crown Kingdoms have reunited and the prince smiles as brightly as the Sun, yet as empty as a puppet. He laughs with a bitter heart as he raises his hand and waves to his people like an invisible puppeteer from the sky forces him to do, for he would rather sink to the ground and cease to exist.

The princess, a beauty in every way you'd look at her, smiles shyly as she looks at her husband with mischievous glints glowing in her loving eyes.

'Love me,' she demands him. 'You should love me, love me instead of him,' she goes on and Seokjin frowns in confusion.

'Love me,' she demands again, her voice louder and bossier and the words are boring through Seokjin's scalp, mind and conscience.

'I'm sorry, I'll try,' he says politely and yet his failing attempt to calm her is drowning in her demands to love her, each repetition more forceful and louder than the one before.

Slowly the princess's cheery face starts turning blurry and vague simultaneously to the people around him until there's nothing more left than a complete darkness and the endless echoes of love me attacking him like a swarm of bees, their needles stinging his mind until he can't take it anymore.

Love me, love me my Prince, love me! Me!

'I can't! Stop it!'

His eyes shoot open as he immediately sits up straight and breathes audibly.
Looking around in horror he finds his hands are tightly grasping his bedsheets in a way that makes the knuckles turn whiter.

However, after catching sight of the peaceful man sleeping soundly beside him, Seokjin relaxes and softly ruffles through the blond locks of the sleeping man as if to calm himself.

Dropping his weight on the sleeping figure, he lovingly hugs the younger male's bare back.

'Wake up, Jimin, you can't be here.'

Jimin, opening his still sleepy eyes and trying to take in his environment, slowly pushes himself up as he feels the weight on his back disappear only to have his neck massaged.

'Good morning, my Prince,' he sweetly tells him, his eyes squeezing closed as he hums contentedly about the massage before being completely brought into reality.

'Wait, no!'

Jerking himself away from his prince, he bends forwards which causes him to almost tumble off the bed and fall on the floor face first.

Seokjin laughs heartily after saving his clumsy guardian from falling over by quickly gripping both of Jimin's well-built arms and pulling him back.

He's lazily hugging him again and resting his chin on a shoulder.

'Calm down, it's me,' he soothes him as he speaks with a slightly rough voice near his ear before planting a loving kiss on his shoulder blade.

'I know, but there's no need to exhaust your hands, it's fine,' Jimin convinces him as he feels a shiver running down his spine as well as fondness swiftly overcoming him at the gesture.

Elegantly he stands up in search for his clothes while his eyes scan the spacious bedroom.

Oh right, he thinks, they're on the floor like a forgotten mess.

'Won't you take a shower first?' he hears his prince say behind him who's stood up to by now and is currently walking towards his bathroom.

'No, I'll just take a shower at the dorm, thank you,' Jimin tells him politely while struggling to smoothly get a leg through the pipe of his trousers and hop to the door at the same time.

'Okay, Jimin, although I suggest you spray a fragrance to reduce the other scent...' Seokjin dares to say although a bit embarrassed and Jimin takes a moment to smell himself.

Oh.

Seokjin snatches a bottle of perfume from his dresser before walking over to the shorter male and patiently waiting for him to have fully dressed himself.

'No one will know this is mine and no one will see you walk out of my room,' he tells him after spraying some of the substance on Jimin.

'Yes, I know. I'll go now. Preparations for the wedding...' the other explains curtly, unsure of how to tell him goodbye and certain of how this will be the last time they are together.

'You should...' his prince agrees in a soft voice as his gaze drops to the ground and his lips form a childlike pout.

Jimin flings his arms around the older male's neck in an instant and grants him another fierce kiss by clashing their lips together.

Embraces the younger one as he leans into one more taste of those plump and pink lips, Seokjin tries to discover and understand their form and feel or trying to remember them by heart, almost like he's studying for an exam.

After some seconds, Jimin quickly pulls himself away like he's been caught committing a dangerous crime, takes some steps back, feels his back softly hitting the door and wraps his fingers loosely around the door handle.

'So, preparations for the wedding...'

Seokjin frowns as his eyes grow in concern.

'Jimin, you do know that-'

'Yes, yes, I know!' the other interrupts him abruptly out of fear, his tone uplifted and carefree.

Please don't say you love me again or I might never let you go.

'Really, I'm cheering you on! How can I not be happy of our kingdoms finally being reunited and mightier than before, wouldn't that be selfish of me?'

The eyes of the eldest grow slightly bigger as confusion settles in them along with disbelief.

'Jimin-ah, don't try to fool me because I'm not taking any of those words as the truth.'

'But it is the truth, my Prince,' Jimin lies as he looks up at Seokjin with the most sincere and honest expression he can mimic. 'I do love you, but I know what's best for us and our kingdom. I'm genuinely happy for you. Don't worry,' he says as he feels his heart breaking slowly and painfully while flashing a careless smile.

His small fingers tighten their grip on the handle, impatiently waiting to fling the door open so he can run away as soon as a single tear dares to escape from his eye.

'Jimin-ah, you can't mean that,' his prince claims while having an eyebrow raised at him.

'But I do, my Prince. I'm sorry you took it so differently, but I can cope,' Jimin expands his web of lies as he bows politely, ready to leave.

'You'll be a good husband as you already are a good man, and one day, a good king,' he finishes as he finally turns the door handle and opens the door.

Finding fresh air - as fresh as air from an empty hallway can be - he inhales it deeply after shutting the door behind him with a loud thud, leaving an abandoned and discontented prince behind.

The guard exhales shakily and slowly as finally a tear escapes from one eye, slowly rolling down his cheek and hesitating on his jawline before dripping on the red carpet.

I'm so sorry for making your life troublesome.

For hurting you.

For leaving you.

But thank you so much for everything, Jimin thinks as he stands next to Taemin near one wall of the chapel later that day.

Even though it lasted for a short while, he concludes as he's watching the prince standing across from the princess.

He's dressed in a beautiful black attire which outlines his figure splendidly and makes the handsome features of his face seem even more prominent.

Jimin wants to sigh in contentment as his mind wanders off.

If only we were to have met in a different time, in a different world, in a different society, then maybe I would've been able to hold your hand publicly, kiss you carelessly and love you freely.

All I can do is love you from afar and hope that one day my love for you will wither away like the crimson red petals of a rose would do, for even a rose as beautiful and pure as our love won't last for eternity.

He finds himself already immersing in sad poetry in his self-made world of sorrow and sadness as he blankly stares at the moment in front of him.

All spectators are silent, holding their breaths as their eyes are fixed on the prince taking the princess's soft hand, his other hand holding a delicate golden ring ornamented with the most beautiful emerald gem, ready to-

The doors of the chapel suddenly burst open as a young man frantically comes running in, his breath an irregular stream of short inhales and exhales and his body struggling to keep straight as he bends over to rest both hands on his knees.

All heads turn to the brutal interruption at once with either dumbfounded or offended expressions plastered across their faces.

The crowd is too flabbergasted to utter a single word as the intruder tries to run through the small pathway towards the altar where the prince, princess and priest stand. 

He's panting as he jogs on, almost even tripping over his own shoes while doing so.

What on earth, Jimin thinks as he stares wide-eyed at the intruder, is he going to scream objection?

Whoops, looks like this marriage is interrupted! Oh gosh, and we were sooooooo looking forward to it, weren't we? ;)

Thank you so so much for all the support, I hope I won't disappoint you cuties! Part two will include another BTS member!! Finally, right? See you then! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.7K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
37.3K 1.7K 31
Where Jeon Jungkook is a prince, and then, there's Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's personal bodyguard, assigned by the King. ==== "I don't need you, ri...
502K 10.2K 41
just some fluffy stuff :) here to kill you softly. in which you are your bias's loved one. book is complete&closed permanently 💞 under some final...
11.5K 641 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...