Will You? (A Harry Styles Fan...

By reeeeenbow

You were strong once. And then he took every piece of you. Will you choose to be strong for yourself? Or wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

21 0 0
By reeeeenbow

A/N. 3rd chapter.. eek. Please continue reading guys if you still can't find it pleasing. Comment your reviews please :) xx

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

.

.

.

.

Songs for this chapter:

Jason Mraz - Prettiest Friend

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

.

.

.

.

Tina's POV

"Get down, get up again, come on come on move!" I quietly sang lines of the song. I can't seem to get the title.

"It's Overtime." He answers my thoughts, seeming to have read my mind. Or maybe from the way I was moving my head.

"We're almost there." Jerry says while giving me a glance through his own mirror and looks away.

"You nervous?" He asks and I shake my head 'no'. He became silent so hopefully, he knew my answer. Of course I won't be nervous.

We're here. Oh god.

Jerry stepped out from his seat to open my door, but being me, I opened it before he could even grab the handle, hitting his head. I giggle and he smiles, like nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Sarcasm clear in my tone. I stood up, and he guides me to the door. VIP, bitchess. I soon entered this luxurious and fancy inn. Wow, I didn't know hell had decorations. Jerry gave me our table number before letting me go inside. Harry Styles, where the-

"Boo!" And I was given a jolt. Shit. I turned my back and there he was.

"God, Harry." He smiles and I immediately went straight to our table but he grabs my arm again. What is it with grabbing arms today?

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him and he stays silent. He covered my eyes with his huge hand and dragged me somewhere. He got his hand off but it's still dark. Am I blind? I really can't see anything. Until, I heard a snap and the lights turn on. My eyes blinded out by the strength of the lights. We're on stage.

"Hey, Harry. Why are we here?" He beams.

"You'll see." And what will I see? Shit, why did I even agree to this again?

"Oh and you look beautiful." He compliments and my cheeks warm without notice. His words were simply perfect.

"Let's hear it from, Harry." Applauses filled my ears. What will they hear?

Harry turned to face me and I decided to do the same. What are we doing? I spotted a microphone in his hand. A guitar plays and Harry draws closer to me.

"This is what I look like today

And I'm trying not to pull out my hair

I'm trying hard to grow it

But I'm far too shy to show it

Back there" he sings? He swirls me around and I giggle.

There was lyrics just in front of us. Is this scripted? Probably he didn't memorize it but he never took a glance at them. So, I did.

-----------------------------------------------------

That is probably why I like wearing hats

There's no denying I'm deferring the facts

Avoiding confrontation

Lacks tact in a situation

Behind every line is a lesson yet to learn

But if you ask me

The feeling that I'm feeling is overwhelming

And oh, it goes to show

There's so much to know

I wrote this for my prettiest friend

But while trying not to prove that I care

I was trying not to make all my moves in one motion and scare her away

She can't see she's making me crazy now

I don't believe she knows she's amazing how

She has me holding my breath

So I'd never guess

That I'm a none such unsuitable, suited for her

And if you ask me

The feeling that I'm feeling is complimentary

And oh, it goes to show

The moral of the story is boy loves girl

And so on but the way it unfolds is yet to be told

-----------------------------------------------------

The lyrics seem nice. I like it. The song ends and Harry plants a kiss on my cheek. Shit. The lights turn back off and he leads me backstage.

Is he making fun of me?

"Harry," he takes some strands of my hair and tucked in at the back of my ear.

"I'm sorry, I was kind of forced and all..." He sighs. Oh, that explains everything. So, let me guess, the whole date was forced too?

"Oh, I have to go then." I tried my best to smile but at the end, I just want to fucking stab him.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant the song ok? So, baby please don't go." He begs. Baby?

"So, where's our table?" He ignores my question and drags me to another door, another outside. The view is magnificent. The way the waves crashing to the sand soothed my discomfort.

"It's nice right?" He asks me and I didn't bother answering because he's been doing the same to me.

"Let's go inside." After minutes of silence, I finally reply.

"I want to finish the song here first." Really? Continuation it is.

"Valentina, look at me." I did what he told me and I frown. The song doesn't mean anything, so why does he even have to make me feel worse?

"I know that I should be brave

Even pretty can be seen by the blind

I know that I cannot wait

Until the day we finally learn how to find each other

Redefining open minds

And if you ask me

The feeling that I'm feeling is overjoyed

And it's golden, it goes to show then

The ending of this song should be left alone

And so on 'cause the way it unfolds is yet to be told"

I smile but then I remind myself that this is nothing but forced. He tried holding my hand but I pull away from his touch.

I turn my back on him and he reaches for my hand. Locking his hands in mine. Crap, this is weird.

"You want to go to the beach?" Of course I do, just not with you.

"Finally. Yes of course." He beams but still didn't let go of my hand. He carried me and jumped on top of the the barrier that was in front of us. We were so close that I can feel his heartbeats synchronizing with mine. He puts me down and ran to the shoreline. He seems to really like the water. Fact #3.

"Harry, wait!" I screamed but he ignored me so I took my shoes off and followed him. This dress is annoying but I couldn't get it out here. Of course not. Is he taking his shirt off? Oh lord, I have to turn around. His arms were wrapped around me and I suddenly felt warmth. What the hell is wrong with him?

"You're sweaty." I lie and he lets go of the hug.

"Come on." He gives me a hand and I take it. He leads me to the beach and he sits down in the sand near water and I do the same. There was a huge wave coming and it was very eye captivating. More captivating than any slut that's fucking stripped. Until, I got wet. Fuck, my dress.

"Well, you need to take it off." He teases and I scowl at him. I tried making it dry but how exactly can I do that by just tapping it? "Let me help you." Ugh, pervert.

"Shut up. If you want to help, get me a new dress, Styles." I reply and he laughs.

"Well, I like that dress though. Very sexy." He winks. Oh shit, am I the only person who doesn't know how to wink? That sums me up. I'm not flirtatious. I slap his shoulder as he pushes his hair back.

"Let the introduction begin. May the odds be ever in our favor." He says.

"So, what do you want to know?" I ask and he faces me.

"Are you happy?" And he asks the most rare question in the whole universe.

"Honestly?" I ask and he gives me a glance.

"I'm not. Well, sometimes I pretend, I try. But at the end of the day, this pretentious girl fades away and my thoughts fill my mind. Everything is all negative in here, waiting for the whole world to end the day after. Maybe because... you see, tomorrow is an illusion made by people, it's not a promise. And like tomorrow, I am not a promise." I answer, words coming out of my mouth like it's been waiting for years to be told. But I know he wouldn't even care. Nobody ever cares, right? Everyone just wants to be asked the same question. No one ever wants the answer but yourself.

"You want me to make you happy?" What does he mean?

"And what would Harry fucking Styles do to help without really using money, right?" He turns his whole body to face me and I look down. He moves my chin up and I immediately catch the loneliness that was clearly seen in his green eyes.

"Harry, Are you happy?" I ask him out of pity overtaking selfishness. He turns his head and looks at the huge wave that's now heading towards us. But who gives a fuck about waves?

"Well, same as you. I'm terribly not happy, Tina. The world is a filthy place. You can see it from my eyes right? Pure Greed and Loneliness? I got most from my prude father. That's why I hate myself, for being a Des Styles' son." He gives glances every now and then until, I cupped his face to turn to face me. And I try to smile my hardest. Everyone simply needs a smile. But what if no one can't do that anymore?

"Hey, you're even lucky you have your parents next to you, you know?" I smile but with every word I say, my heart breaks a million times more.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." He looks worried but my smile never broke the curve.

"We're all a little broken, and that's okay. At least now, it is." I say and he sighs and grabs one of my hands and puts it between his.

"Tell me more." He demands. He's one special kid. I looked down.

"Umm, Just days after I was born, I was in an adoption center. So, I haven't exactly remembered my parents' faces but I wouldn't want to remember either. Uhh, I lived alone in there until I was 9. I was adopted by a couple, which are now my foster parents. They gave me a little hope, but nothing ever came to me so hope was just another cigarette I would smoke. I never had friends. So when you sang that song earlier.. I umm I was shocked to hear the word, friend." I take pauses and he twirls my hair.

"Your turn." I say and he smiles.

"So, I never exactly remembered my years as a kid but I do remember being alone. I liked reading. I was a bit of a nerd before, but I wasn't really smart. I just looked smart because I was rich. Money. Never helped me. But they did buy me drinks. I'm depressed and my parents fight constantly. Umm and oh, let's see.. I think you're beautiful, Valen-" The water splashes and made him wet, interrupting him. His smile grew wider.

"You're so out of topic and and and..you said that twice already." I clear him out.

"Then I mean it." He says. I smile and turn to look at the water again and he does the same.

"Hey, what will I do with my dress?" I ask and I feel him smirking. I know what he's thinking but hell no. Doesn't mean I kinda feel comfortable around him, I'd get half naked around him.

"I'll ask Jerry to get you something to wear." He calms me down.

"But I'm starving." Honestly, my stomach's been rumbling too many times.

"What would you want ma'am?" He stands up.

"Just get me what rich people get." He laughs and gave me a nod.

After minutes of staring either above or below, finally, Harry arrived with a dress and a tray with food. I grabbed the dress and it's red. When did Tina become Taylor Swift?

"Where's the toilet?" I ask and he points somewhere inside. Ugh. I'm wet, I can't go inside.

"Yeah, it's fine." He says and I immediately head inside. Oh there it is. I entered one cubicle and changed as fast as I could. I checked my reflection right away and realized, I didn't even put make-up on. I probably looked like crap now. I went back to the beach and Harry's still waiting.

"Hey," I call and he turns his head.

"Beautiful." My cheeks turn to red and he pulls his hair back again.

"Come here." He demands and I do what I was told.

"Fancy." I smile and he giggles. I like the idea of a beach date. I start eating and Harry tells me some knock knock jokes, making me choke. He sucks but it's funny how it's not funny.

"Knock, knock." He starts another joke.

"Who the fuck is in there now?"

"Hatch"

"Hatch who?" Oh god, I think I know this joke.

"Bless you." I chuckled and he choked on his own food. Now look at the guy who said to not keep my mouth full or I'll choke.

"See? No jokes, or you'll choke." I laugh and he joins me.

"You're funnier than me." He smiles.

"I know." I laughed once more and I noticed the moonlight right away. Beautiful.

"You know about the sun's love for the moon?" He asks me. And I shrug my shoulders.

"What about it?"

"The sun loved the moon so much that it died every night to let her breathe." He sighs and I smile.

"You're better at quotes. Stay with it." He wrestles me and he ends up in the losing end. This is fun actually but more fun if I plant a punch in that flawless face of his. Oh wait, did I just say flawless? No. Not flawless.

"Don't kill me. We haven't even finished eating." He says.

"Well, you would just waste the food if you're still going to die after." I tickle him and he laughs like crazy. I stopped but his joy lingered. I giggle at the sight of him laughing more at my jokes than his own.

We both turned our heads back as footsteps were heard.

"Harry! Des is here!" Jerry screams. Who's Des? Sounds familiar.

"What's that monster doing here?" He asks and I pat him on his shoulder. His dad.

"You should go. I'll take care of myself." I calm him down.

"No, I can bring you. He's not like gonna kill you or anything. I wouldn't even let him touch you, I swear." He suggests. Well, if he insists.

He stands up and I follow him. He's biting his nails again. Seems like he's nervous.

"Are you nervous, Harry?" I ask him.

"Yes." He clears his throat and stops biting his nails. Finally, we arrived back to hell. I saw the devil standing just right below the chandelier. I don't know this guy, but I know he's one hell of a son of a bitch. I wish the chandelier would purposely fall on his head.

"Son, and who's this?" He asks and I'm feeling more nervous than before.

"This is Valentina, Valentina Shaw." He introduces me. It feels weird to get introduced to your boyfriend's parents. Oh shit. No boyfriend.

"Oh, seems interesting." He stares at me from head to toe. I take one step forward, and Harry holds me back, noticing my anger for his father.

"We have to go, Des." Harry finally shows his discomfort until, a woman steps from behind Des. Harry seems to be fucking furious.

"Is she your mum?" I whisper.

"Fudge, no." Oooh, Miss Tress , huh? I stepped closer and stepped on her heel, purposely of course, and Harry seems to be quite satisfied. He was laughing. I grabbed his arm and ran to the door to get out.

"Awesome." I giggle and he pats my shoulder, for a job well done.

We walked to the car and Jerry was there waiting.

"Jerry, drive my car." He orders and Jerry nods. He threw the key and Harry did the same.

Harry opens the door for me, but I went to the other door and ignored his gentleman offer.

So, he went straight inside the driver's seat

"You're still shirtless though." I laughed and he stares at his own mirror and winks at me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's POV

"You're still shirtless though" she says while laughing and I give her a glance through my own mirror and wink.

"What time is it?" Oh god, her watch.

"Oh and Valentina," she's happy. Should I really mention the watch now? I guess not, right?

"Yeah?" I feel her giving me a glance.

"You look beautiful." I say, trying to cover the fact about the watch and she smiles.

"You've said it thrice now." she laughs

"Then I mean it more." I smile and I give her another glance. Her cheeks are turning red but she's still laughing.

"Harry, Harry, what's the time?" she asks once again and sounds were heard. I turn my back to look at what she's doing.

"Is there time in here?" Shoot. She's looking for something in the back.

"Your phone." The sounds stop.

"Oh yeah." she agrees.

"Harry," she calls out my name. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. Fudge. I just give her a glance.

"Why is my watch in your car?" I'm dead.

"Umm, Are you sure it's yours?" I ask.

"Yeah, it has my name on it. You wanna see?" I nod and she shows me the watch.

"See? Vali?" I look away and my focus back on the road. Is that another nickname of hers?

"Vali?" I ask.

"It's from my biological parents." Oh, Shoot. I should just tell her.

"Oh." I decided to stop at a parking lot.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N. So, yeah I might be updating tomorrow. Wait if you can. Be patient women. Lots of love. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 658 19
"There's no touch or feeling Pleasure or pain Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever m...
487K 10.1K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
1.1K 129 41
I need him. He needs me. That's how its always been. until
4.7K 119 43
life cant always be the fairy tale you want it to be, and believe me i know this, but even the tiniest bit of hope, will lead me down the path to sel...