Chapter 3

A/N. 3rd chapter.. eek. Please continue reading guys if you still can't find it pleasing. Comment your reviews please :) xx

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

.

.

.

.

Songs for this chapter:

Jason Mraz - Prettiest Friend

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart

Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

.

.

.

.

Tina's POV

"Get down, get up again, come on come on move!" I quietly sang lines of the song. I can't seem to get the title.

"It's Overtime." He answers my thoughts, seeming to have read my mind. Or maybe from the way I was moving my head.

"We're almost there." Jerry says while giving me a glance through his own mirror and looks away.

"You nervous?" He asks and I shake my head 'no'. He became silent so hopefully, he knew my answer. Of course I won't be nervous.

We're here. Oh god.

Jerry stepped out from his seat to open my door, but being me, I opened it before he could even grab the handle, hitting his head. I giggle and he smiles, like nothing happened.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Sarcasm clear in my tone. I stood up, and he guides me to the door. VIP, bitchess. I soon entered this luxurious and fancy inn. Wow, I didn't know hell had decorations. Jerry gave me our table number before letting me go inside. Harry Styles, where the-

"Boo!" And I was given a jolt. Shit. I turned my back and there he was.

"God, Harry." He smiles and I immediately went straight to our table but he grabs my arm again. What is it with grabbing arms today?

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask him and he stays silent. He covered my eyes with his huge hand and dragged me somewhere. He got his hand off but it's still dark. Am I blind? I really can't see anything. Until, I heard a snap and the lights turn on. My eyes blinded out by the strength of the lights. We're on stage.

"Hey, Harry. Why are we here?" He beams.

"You'll see." And what will I see? Shit, why did I even agree to this again?

"Oh and you look beautiful." He compliments and my cheeks warm without notice. His words were simply perfect.

"Let's hear it from, Harry." Applauses filled my ears. What will they hear?

Harry turned to face me and I decided to do the same. What are we doing? I spotted a microphone in his hand. A guitar plays and Harry draws closer to me.

"This is what I look like today

And I'm trying not to pull out my hair

I'm trying hard to grow it

But I'm far too shy to show it

Back there" he sings? He swirls me around and I giggle.

There was lyrics just in front of us. Is this scripted? Probably he didn't memorize it but he never took a glance at them. So, I did.