Chapter 2

A/N. Hello again wattpaders or whasoever. I am in a hurry for reads so sorry if I may have some grammar issues. Teehee. I hope you're enjoying it. Please comment your reviews people! xx

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

.

.

.

.

Songs for this chapter:

Jaymes Young - Parachute

Jason Walker - Echo

Parachute - Disappear

.

.

.

.

Harry's POV

Screams were heard from the other room. My parents.

"You deceived me, Des." Mum said calmly, with frequent hiccuping from her cries.

"I've been trying to explain it to you earlier, but still, you wouldn't listen to me." He screams.

"So, now you're blaming me for your own infidelity?" She asks, with much anger.

"Honey.." He says with a lower voice. If it wasn't for the money, they would have been divorced like years ago.

"Don't honey, honey me." Aye, She's so mad right now. Well, she has a right to though. I hear steps.

A knock on my door followed.

"Who is it?" I ask, even though I know it's Des.

"Son, it's me." I hate it when he calls me son. Well, let me clear this out. I am his son, but I just can't seem to see a connection between me and him. Sometimes, I wonder if he's really my father. But again, he is. I unlocked the door, and he steps into my room.

"What are you doing here, Des?" I never call him dad or father. He's used to me calling him by his name.

"I, umm I need help, Harry. I need someone to talk to right now." Psh, me?

"So did your goofy rich friends ditch you?" I ask him and he stands there, almost crying.

"I don't need them right now. I need my son." He replies while I had this confused look on my face.

"Well, he doesn't need you, Des. And so does your wife. But maybe that prostitute you hooked up does though." I say, while giving him an 'oops' look, trying to reveal his inner monster.

"Don't fucking say that, Harry. If I wasn't here, you.." He says. I just hate him. I could kill him if mum didn't love him that way, you know.

"Don't fudging continue that Des. If you have nothing good to say then, shut up and leave." I respond. I'd be satisfied with a life without him. Mum and I can totally take care of ourselves.

"It's my house, Harry." Is he serious? So, he just goes to me and tells me to leave?

"Can you even hear yourself, Des?!" I screamed and mum rushed to my room. She looks disappointed. She probably wanted to see Des, lying on his own blood on the floor, barely breathing.

"Anne, I'm sorry. Just please, forgive me. I don't love her, I love you." Is he really that stupid to think that mum will forgive him? How would...

"Okay okay, I forgive you. Now, please, get away from there." What? Is she really forgiving this bastard? I don't care if he's my fridging father.

"Mum," I say but she completely ignores my call for pity. If she's trying to protect me, she should know I can do that by myself. I'm Harry Styles and this is Des Styles we're talking about. I could ruin his reputation in just minutes. She leads him to their room. I was just sleeping peacefully before the fight. But now, it feels like I'm insomnia. I did everything I can but I just couldn't sleep. I decided to take a shower since there's absolutely nothing else I could do in this time of the day and I need time to think.