Unexpected Love

By tegangummy

Sophia is a princess. When she was 17 she was put under a spell what made her unconsious and a sleep-like sta... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

453 6 0
By tegangummy

Ahk

I woke up and got out of my Sacrophagaus I walked out of my tomb to find something to do.

I liked Sophia,but, She is very complicated like me and I feel really bad for doing those things to her I want to make it up to her.

I made my way to her exhibit.

Sophia

I wokeup and I got out of my coffin I looked around to see Ahk standing there "Can I help you" I said brushing down my dress

"Im sorry for what I said to you" he said moving closer to me.

"It's ok I'm sorry too" I said smiling

"So do you want to play something with me" He asked

"Yeah sure" I said walking out with him as we walked I started singing.

As I sung my voice echoed around the halls,Ahk stopped so I did, I looked at him he was looking at me in awh "What?" I asked him
"Your voice is so beautiful" he said smiling
"Thankyou" I said blushing and smiling

We continued to walk for a bit "Lets play hide and seek" I said jumping up and down
"Ok I will count first" He said covering his eyes and counting I quickly ran off a tired to find a hiding stop I went into the hall of Afican Mamals and hid in the jungle bit as it was dark in there I heard Ahk's distant voice " 7,.,8,.,9,.,10 Ready or not here I come" He yelled and then I heard his foor steps aproaching.

I kept quiet and I heard him leave the room I waited till I couldn't hear his foot steps I got out of the jungle I took a deep breath ready to run, I was about to take off until I got tackled I screamed jumping out of my skin. It was Ahk. I gently hit him on the arm " don't do that, New rules you have to catch me" I said quickly running away as fast as I could it took Ahk a few seconds to take in what I said before Running after me.

Ahk

I ran after Sophia she was a fast runner but I was faster I sprinted through the halls and caught her she screamed again before slippimg out of my grip and running away "Im going to get you" I teased catching up with her again "Oh no you're not" She yelled behind to me before realising she was going into a dead end. Her back was against the wall and she looked at me Inocently "please" she said putting her hand in front of her I quickly grabbed her and flung her over my shoulder she was suprisingly light and I ran off she screamed as I ran and I laughed we finally found our way to my exhibit Larry lent us his laptop so we went on a website called youtube he said you can watch videos so we started looking at songs and singing them we were leant up against my sacrophagaus I had the laptop on my lap and Sophia was next to me I suddenly felt her head slip onto my shoulder I wrapped my arm around her and turning my head to her she was asleep I smiled at how cute she was sleeping I cintinued to watch some youtube but with the volume down so I wouldn't wake her.

Larry came in and said it was almost sun rise I nodded and got up , I picked Sophia up and carried her bridal style as she was still asleep I carried her to her coffin Larry opened it and I gently put her in it. While Larry wasn't looking I gave her a kiss on the forehead and closed the lid and then went to my sacrophagus and sleep fell over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
386K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
106K 837 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
475K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...