6

I woke uo once again,I opened my coffin and got out,I stretched my arms  and rubbed my eyes and yawned.

I went into the main hall there was christmas trees and lights I went over to Larry who was talking to Teddy He went to the second floor and stood next to Ahk who had his rablet in his hands "so guys if you may ir may not know its christmas eve tomorrow so the museum is closed for a week and also it is closed because of the severe snow outside,Now Ahk here is going to make the tablet keep you all awake during day time and that will last a week however when It is morning you cant go out side outwise you will turn to ash" Larry says Everyone cheered happily and Ahk did the spell.

I was going to go up to him but he went off with Larry, I looked around to find something to do till I saw Jed and Octtavias watching youtube I walk up to them and watch it with them.

Ahk

I went away with Larry to talk to him
We went into my exhibit
"Larry what are we going to do about sleeping?" I asked him
"Oh I will bring some blow up beds and things like that" he said
"Ok" I replied just as he left to get the supplies

I walked out of my exhibit and went down to the main hall I walked in too see sophia by the computer with Jed and octtavias, she was laughing what in return made me smile as I walked over to her and stood quietly behind her and knelt down next to her she still didnt notice me "what are you laughing at"I wisper in her she turned to me and smiled pointing to the screen on the tv it was a cat chasing a lazer I joined in watching it. Seconds later, I laughed too, we carried on watching funny videos until larry can back into the museum with massive bags.

Sophia

Larry dropped the bags and told everyone to get a blow up bed and with pillows and a duvet. I grabbed mine and began to carry them they were really heavy and I struggled to carry the,Ahk got his a walked with me we got to his exhibit and he turned to me "uh, Sophia do u want to stay in my exhibit, its ok if you dont want to, its just that I dont want to be alone" he rambled "yeah ok let me just get my book and things and I will be back" I said entering the tomb and placing the bed things down and skipping away to my exhibit I looked into my coffin and grabbed my book until I noticed something I didn't see before I saw my hair brush and my bed robe my mother must of put them in when I was put to sleep back in verona I pulled them out and changed into my bed robe.

 I grabbed mine and began to carry them they were really heavy and I struggled to carry the,Ahk got his a walked with me we got to his exhibit and he turned to me "uh, Sophia do u want to stay in my exhibit, its ok if you dont want to, its just th...

I carried the rest of my things back to Ahk's exhibit I entered his tomb I saw him trying to blowup the beds but failed he saw me enter and looked at my dress I saw him looking at it so I gave him a twirl giggling.

I stopped and began to help him with the beds. We finally managed to blow them up and I layed down our duvets on our seprate beds and put the pillows on them I placed my book on my pillow and began to brush my hair I couldnt reach the back well since my arms were tired from carrying everything "here let me" Ahk said taking my brush and brushing my hair softly as he brushed my hair I took off my shoes after he finished he gave me back my brush "thanks I said" turning to face him  I smiled at him and he smiled back before going into a chest of his possesions he started racking through his things and pulled out some cloth trousers he looked at me and I nodded before leaving him to changed I waited outside his exhibit tapping my foot on the ground "you can come in" I heard him call from inside his tomb so I went back inside Ahk was shirtless with his cloth trousers on his crown was off reaveling his dark curly hair I went up to him I scruffed up his hair and running I heard his foot steps behind me so I ran faster I found my self in the main hall I saw larry walking around making sure there will be no interuptions during the night by animals or other exhibits Teddy was with Sacagewea,Atilla,Jed and Octtavias I ran up to them but before I could speak I felt arms warpped aroumd my middle and being lifted up I instantly knew who it was so I started squeeling I heard Ahk laugh behind me. Larry came into the room again but with another bag and some bowls "guys if you want any snacks we have them here" Larry said emptying the bag on the receptions desk and putting the bowls on the table Ahk put me down and we went over to the table and grabbed a big bowl and filled the bowl full of the sweet snacks I put some in my mouth and ate them Ahk did the same and we Instantly got a sugar rush I jumped on his back he started running around while giving me a piggy back I was laughing hard the rest of the guys were laughing at us Ahk carried me over to the sweets again I ate some more and so did he I jumped off of his back and grabbed the bowl, we started making our way back to his exhibit once we got there I sat on my bed what was only a metre away from Ahk's I put the bowl of sweets in between our beds and he sat on his bed I yawned a bit and grabbed my book and began to read it "do u want me to tell the Anubis to block the door so we can get a good night sleep" Ahk asked I nodded not looking away from my book "أنوبيس الأمر يمكنك عدم السماح لأي شخص حتى أننا مستيقظا Anubis I command you to not let anyone in until we awake" He commands the Anubis bow and guard the entrance "Lights out everyone" Me and Ahk heard larry call on the speaker I started shivering as I was freezing "Are you cold?" Ahk asked moving a bit I nod as my teeth chattered "up you get" Ahk said getting up I did as he said and he moved my bed next to his making it a double bed .

We both layed in the bed and Ahk wrapped his wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him he was really warm,I nuzzeled into his warm chest and fell asleep.