Evermore

By white-wolf-girl

"why must you be so overbearing and headstrong!" I snap at him "overbearing and headstrong" he chuckles befor... More

CAST LIST.
Prologue
Chapter 1: NEW Friends And New Actions
Chapter 2: Mirrored Emotions.
Chapter 4: To Look But Not See!
Chapter 5: The Ugly Truth About Servants!
Chapter 6: Reminder Of Reality
Chapter 7: The Side No One Sees.
Chapter 8:- Two Sides Of The Same Coin.
Chapter 9: Changes Everything!
Chapter 10: Lancelot.
Chapter 11: Gawain

Chapter 3: He Will Never Change!

37 6 2
By white-wolf-girl

Edited.

Words- 4574.

Song:- glee true colours.

Yasmin's P.O.V

It's only a couple days till the full moon and I'm feeling the effect of it gravelly.

My emotions are everywhere and pain is submurged deep within me, I wanted desperately to cry out and scream my lungs off.

But I had to hold it together, I had to stay alive.

Gaius's poison was not working this time and I fail to understand why?!

What makes this time different from all the others?

It's not helping either that everywhere I turned Clayton seemed to be, not to mention his becoming a lot more pushy about finding out more about me and my life.

I was determined to keep my secrets for as long as I can, I just didn't forsee how arrogant and pushy he will be.

This whole thing has left me confused which is messing with my wolfs head.

I honestly was led to believe he knew everything, but him asking all these questions lately is starting to make me think otherwise.

I felt guilt begin to swell inside me with the many other emotions I felt right now.

I felt guilty for hating him as a child, my reason for hating him was that I thought he knew everything his father did to me and my family, I believed that's why he started acting the way he did.

To follow in his father's footsteps.

Now that seems not the case, I found myself scared above everything.

Scared of what this version of Clayton would do should he find out the truth.

But then again would he even do anything at all?

My mind seemed to travel back yo a couple days ago, after Clayton and I had that encounter in the hallway.

Flashback.
"you guys are hot!" coras voice hit me causing me to look at her in shock.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I walk walking further into the room to ready her bath.

I tried my best to ignore cora, but she kept going on and on.

"I always knew my brother liked you" her words causes me to blush
But I still remained silent.

Cora came up to me, her face booming as she held my hands in hers.

"it appears, since my brothers return his only real, true goal is to court you!"

I let out a small huff and meet eachother eyes "cora! It's forbidden, your brother doesn't like me. He can't-" I raise my arms out beside me slightly and gesture to myself.

"I mean look at me, I'm no princess"

A smirk grew on her face as she looked at me "no but you could be a queen, I do not care for my father's rules nor do they phase me! And neither will Clayton" she says determined and it made me love her more.

This is why she was my best friend, she was always a dreamer that's what I loved about her, I prayed to all those above she never loses that.

"it will never happen" I roll my eyes and walk over to her wardrobe to help her pick what to wear after the bath.

I turned to show her a dress and she shakes her head making me turn to pick another "it will" she giggles out.

I turn to her slightly angry as I snap "I'm a servant coralline! A slave, a nobody. I have nothing and I have no one. He would neve look at me! Not when he could have any girl he wanted! I'm nothing cora-" my eyes burned with tears and her eyes matched mine.

It hurt me to say this but it's the truth, I just didn't like how my truth was hurting my friend.

"I always have been and I always will be"

There was a long silence after that and she stared at me with a million and one emotions in her eyes before she looks down.

I turn to grab another dress but her next words shocked me.

"I never once looked at you like that yas, not once" I turn to look at her and she was walking toward me.

"you are the most beautiful women around here, there will never be anyone better then you" I saw the truth in her eyes and it made me instantly regret snapping at her.

"I'm sorry I upset you cora, the full moons so close and my he's dis everywhere" I say but she shakes her head as if to say it doesn't matter.

Then I see her smile return "I don't care what you say - that one-" she stops mid sentence and picks her gown before she carries on as she strips from her clothes and lowers herself into the bath.

"I ship it and something tells me one day it will happen!" I looked at her to see she was staring off at nothing, with a small smile on her face as if she knew something I didn't.

I tried to shake off her words and the excitement it gave me but I couldnt do either.

Damn you cora!

End of flashback.

"Why do you stay here?" Cora's voice rang out. Snapping me straight out of my thoughts.

I looked down and realised I had zoned out whilst I brushed her hair.

"What do you mean my lady?" I asked confused.

"Your a free spirit Yasmin, with more power then anyone I've ever met in my life and a gift that no one can imagine. You could be free so...why? Why do you stay here?" she turned to look at me.

Her words are sweet but far from true, I'm not strong.

'you are, maybe one day you'll allow me to show you just how strong we are'  lily's voices rings through my head.

"For you my lady. I stay for you" I offer her a smile which she returns, only it doesn't meet her eyes and that made me frown.

Cora was always happy, always stressfree. What on earth could be wrong with her?

"And not to mention I have nothing outside of these walls. So what's the point of being free if you have no one to share freedom with" I tell her, making a light joke about the situation, only she doesn't laugh.

"Share it with me" she suddenly says, standing up and turning to face me. Where she grabbed my hand. Tight.
My frown deepens, what has gotten into her?

"Cora are you okay?" my worry for her only increased.

"Take me away from here, just me and you. Free spirits. I hate it here I just want to be free" she pleads, we have a mini stare off, no it didn't matter how deep I stared. She meant every word.

"Cora... you don't know what you are saying, you are princess of the kingdom, without you this kingdom would fall" I say meaning every word that left my mouth.

She did not even realise how many people in this kingdom loved and adored her.

They loved Clayton, cora and queen anne a lot. They would go to war for them three.

King uther however is another story and I know many who would rise at the opportunity to fight against him.

"I doubt that" she whispered but thanks to my wolf hearing I heard, I walk over and sit beside her, taking her hand in mine.

"I do not" I offered her a soft smile when she looked up at me, I held her hands tighter making her return the smile.

But she wasn't happy.

Today, the first time in her twenty three years of living she was not happy.

Neither me or lily liked it at all.

"Come now my lady, breakfast is ready" I say softly, watching has she stands with a huff and walks towards the door without another word.

I follow after her after a moment, it was silent the whole walk down but I couldn't help but keep stealing glances at her.

She looked deep in thought and I found myself lost when she suddenly turns to me just as we entered the dining hall and says.

"I don't even want to be here, yas" her yes plead with me but it was already to late.

If we hadn't stepped into the hall there would have been time to turn back, but the second you step foot in the hall. You have to follow the kings rules.

Family especially.

I order to get out of this cora would have to first be seated at the table in order to excuse herself.

Stupid rules I know, half the time the king doesn't allow them to be dismissed so it completely messes up his own rule.

I stay frozen to my spot as I keep my eyes on cora, she sits at the table.

Her sad, defeated eyes staring deep into mine. Almost calling me.

I felt clay the moment he entered the room and I could seem to stop my eyes from snapping over to meet his eyes.

They were on me already as always, his eyes scanning my whole body as he walks past.

I felt a presence stop beside me making me break my eye contact with clay and look to find Colin beside me.

Once they were all seated me and Colin begin placing the food on the table.

As I place the plate in front of clay, I felt his hand touch the back of my thighs making me jolt.

I look up at him quickly, narrowing my eyes which only seemed to annoy him.

Then I remembered where I was, I look down quickly and carry on setting the table before we then and stood where we normally did, Colin began instantly.

"I had a very interesting morning" Collin said from beside me, looking ahead of him like he didn't even say anything.

"As did I" my eyes still looking at cora who looked as if she was arguing with herself.

I notice in the corner of my eyes his head look towards me, making me look at him.

Collins eyes shine with excitement "I'll go first!" I mumbles making me giggle, I felt the burning of Clayton eyes staring at me and as always I did my best to ignore him.

"I was granted with a very grumpy prince who has a habit of insulting me every opportunity he gets, What was entertaining about your morning?" he said making me giggle once again, our heads faced forward now so I noticed how Clayton's eyes kept drifting to us.

"your turn!" he nudges making me tilt my head towards him a little.

"The princess that wants to be free"

"Really now" he said making me turn my heard towards him, connecting our eyes.

"Really-" I confirm before turning back around and setting my eyes upon cora "a young girl with a wild heart. Girls need the adventures, she so desperately craves" I told him.

"You think?"

I was as if Cora sensed me because she turns her head towards me with a certain emotion in her eyes.

"I know" I say back to Colin, not taking my eyes off her.

There's something wrong, I know there is. I just need to find out what!

"Colin her words remind me of how I feel when I can't let my wolf out" I turn to look at him to see he was already looking at me with a frown "but that's weird right?"

He raises a brow and leans closer "you want to talk about weird? The queen visited gaius today, his treating her for something but won't tell me what"

My brows shoot up in surprise "now that is strange" I mumbled as both of us turn to look at the queen to see she was already looking at us.

Most importantly me.

Just as our eyes connect Cora suddenly stands from her chair without a word making all our eyes fall onto her.

She walked out ignoring everyone's calls and I quickly followed.

"cor" I say running after her.

She didn't slow down or even turned to me which made me frown.

"cora!" I got closer but she still didn't answer.

"coralline!" I grab her hand making her stop "what's the matter?"

"yasmin!" she suddenly snaps before stopping and offering a sad smile "I wish to be left alone till tonight, you are dismissed for now yas" she walks off and didn't even wait for a reply.

I wanted to follower her but I forced myself to obay her, letting out a huff after a moment I turn the other way and start making my way towards the exit to go home.

On the way out I pass a couple guards and instantly a familiar one stops causing me to smile.

"Arthur" I say softly, stopping because it's only polite.

"hey yas have you heard?" he asks, his smile getting bigger as if he was excited.

I give him a confused look and he carries on.

"the knights will be arriving soon for training"

This time it was my turn for my smile to grow, excitement grew inside me, bubbling like a ready kettle.

If the knights where coming that only meant one thing!

More importantly the return of a very special person!

I felt even lily pace inside me.

"I thought I'd be the one to tell you and get here first so I can see that beautiful smile of yours" his words caused me to giggle and blush.

Their just innocent words, he meant nothing by it.

"have you heard of lance is on the list?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

He throws me a knowing smile "I don't know" he says and when he noticed my smile filter slightly and my eyes sadden he adds.

"but hey! His never miss one before has he especially since he knows your here" he nudges me softly, his words caused me to brighten up slightly because he was right.

Lancelot has never missed the games, he never missed one of the only seasons we get to spend time together.

Me, him and cora. The three musketeers.

A bond that could never be broken.

"any way I best get going, king will have my head of I'm late" he says making me throw him a little wave.

It was a little joke he made, yet neither of us laughed because we knew deep down it was true.

"bye Arthur say hi to your mum for me"

"i will! Hey she wants you to come round soon and have dinner with us again like you used to"

"I'd love that" I agree before he nods and quickly walks away, a goofy smile on his face.

He was sweet, even when we wa kinds.

We was more my brother age but still, not much has changed with him.

I felt a sudden heat rush through my body causing me to look around, no one was around and yet I didn't feel Alone.

I shake it of and begin walking again, I noticed that I had to walk past Clayton door and it was open ever so slightly.

I walked as quiet as I could past and just when I past and a smile slips instantly to my face thinking I'm in the clear.

"Yasmin" his voice instantly caused my body to freeze, I turn to look at the door.

He was inside the room, how the hell did he even know it was me.

"yasmin! I know your out there! I know you can hear me" I close my eyes and think about ignoring him but honestly it was like he could read my thoughts.

"don't even think about ignoring and do not make me have to call you again!" I could hear the anger in his voice and it made me frown.

It's weird hearing that in him, he hasn't been rude since he came back.

I walk toward the door and slowly enter, my eyes instantly find him.

He was standing there leaning against the wall near the window with his arms crossed.

"Yes my lord" I say softly, keeping my head down.

"I need you to do my washing" he said as he pointed the the huge pile in the corner.

His words caused shock to rush through me and flash back of the past began to rise.

"My lord you have a Colin for that" I try to reason with him politly.

"I'm not asking Colin-" his eyes stare at me with fire in them before ehe continues "I'm asking you" he said and made his way towards me.

"We all do respect my lord-"

"CLAYTON!" he snaps which instantly made me flinch, he noticed and tried to speak softer.

"I told you to call me Clayton when we are alone"

'I'm sorry, but who the f*ck does he think his talking to? I'll handle this one'

"We all do respect Clayton but I'm not your servant" I find myself snapping making my eyes widen.

His next word hit me like a ton of bricks.

"But you are A servant" the moment those words came out his mouth it was to late to turn back, the damage was already done.

I blinked a couple times, trying to keep my feeling at bay yet he wasn't quite finished.

"therefore you work for me, under my orders. You are a servant Yasmin. You do as your told and you remember your place"

I stared into his eyes as I watch his eyes go wide slightly, shock and regret shining bright on his face.

I felt my tears building in my eyes as I look down.

"I'll get right to it sire" I whispered and my voice cracked by the end.

I started morning around as a hand stops me "Yas"

His voice was softer, filled with what almost seemed like pain.

I pull my hand from his and try to turn to leave with the washing.

I think it's perfectly clear what he thinks of me! And I was stupid to think anything different.

I was stupid for hoping for something different.

"I'll get all these seen to right away my lord, don't worry" I say not meeting his eyes and trying to step round him but he steps into my way.

"Yasmin" he tries again, this time it was to much. My anger got the best of me as I snap.

I looked up at him tears in my eyes, his eyes flashed with something I've never seen before. He looked as if he was dying to hold me.

"kindness is free" I say, my hurt clear in my voice believe me I tried to hid it but I just couldn't.

He steps towards me but I stepped back, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I know my place my lord. Do you!" I snapped before pushing his hand away and walked out the room.

The tears fell instantly as a sob leaves my mouth just as I crash into someone.

I looked up and met Colin worried ones before I quickly run off ignoring his calls.

I take his stupid clothes to the laundry room and take a breath to calm myself.

I tell them to do these first as their the prince's and leaves, ignoring all their wondering eyes.

The arrogant prick! Fuck his washing I've had enough.

I didn't return to Clayton's chamber. Nor did I go to Cora's, I didnt even go home. I just kept running until me and my wolf could not take it anymore and we fall to our knees.

Allowing the pain we felt physically and emotionally to escape.

Clayton's P.O.V

What was I thinking! I said the worst possible stuff I could to her.

I couldn't control it, it was like I was blinded by rage and something else I didn't understand, the second I heard her talking to one of the guards.

Who does he think he is calling her beautiful?!

Making her smile!!

Then the second lancelots name left her mouth, my mind became clouded and I couldn't stop myself.

Male wolves turn aggressive and possessive. We can't control what we say nor do as our wolves take part control.

Even then neither myself or my wolf wanted to say such things to Yasmin!

So why the hell did we?

Female wolves are different. When the full moon approaches all they can feel is pain, the pain builds until it's time for them to shift.

However I've never met a female wolf In my life, there are only limited wolves in the world.

God! All these unknown feelings! Which started from the moment I touched her!

My thoughts were interrupted when the door slammed open.

Causing my eyes to snap upwards and connect with colins.

He looked confused and angry... The hells wrong with him?

"What happened? Why is Yasmin crying?!"

'She's crying?' felixs vocie echoed through me holding so much hurt and anxiety.

"None of your business" I snapped, turning to look away but he moved so he stood in front of me.

Who was I kidding, in this short time he has become my best friend; it is his business. Not that I'd tell him that.

"She was crying! Are you that arrogant you think you have to care for no one else but yourself!" he snaps, showing no sign of caring about who he spoke to.

There really is something about this guy I can't quite put my finger on.

"May I remind you that you are my servant!" I raised a brow, his quiet for a moment like he was concidering my words before he nods.

"Reminder noted, but that doesn't stop you from being a arrogant clotpole and it won't stop me from telling you"

His words caused everything to fall silent, I raise a brow whilst felix laughs his head off deep inside me.

"A clotpole?" I say almost wanting to laugh.

"Yes"

"Did you just call me a clotpole"

What even was a clotpole?

'you!' felix once again bursts out laughing making me roll my eyes and shut him out.

"Yes I believe I did" he frowned looking as confused as me.

The he shakes it away and looking back at me "I don't know what was said and I highly doubt you will tell me, but the matter is you made Yasmin cry. She is pure of heart why would you do something so stupid?"

Colin my friend I wish I had the answer to that question.

"I don't have to explain myself to you!" I mumbles, I witnessed him scoff and roll his eyes at me making me look at him in shock.

"She has no one or nothing. Not even a bed yet she comes here, gets treated like dirt by everyone but lady Coraline and does not complain once"

Instantly felix laughs died down the moment his words hit my ears.

'Did he just say she doesn't have a bed?!'

My mind went back to a few days ago, when we looked through her window.

She looked like she had a bed... I mean sure it was low to the floor and nothing like our beds but surely she ha-

"And you'd know this how?" I say trying to hide the emotions I felt.

Every second that passed made me feel worse and worse.

I don't think it would get any worse then this.

"She is my best friend Clayton! I know more about her then you could imagine" he snapped before he turns around and walks towards the door.

"Wait!" I called desperately.

He stopped at my order and turned to look at me.

"What do you mean she doesn't have a bed? Does she have anything?" I question.

He narrows his eyes before smirking at me.

I wasn't ready for what he said.

"She has nothing, no family, no bed, no warmth, hardly any food" he looked at my face before carrying on, allowing me no time to reply.

"Unlike people like you Clayton, people like me and Yasmin have very little.

" But Yasmin has less. Far more less then you'd expect, I don't know how much longer she will last before she just leaves" those words right there caused a fear I've never felt to build inside me.

He shakes his head again and looks at me with disappointed eyes, that made me feel even worse.

"She is a human being Clayton and a good one at that. Maybe servants don't matter to you or maybe she doesn't but she does to me and I wont stand by and let her get hurt!"

"so you'll be her knight then?" I made a sarcastic comment but he instantly puts me in my place with his next words.

"well someone has to be! I don't see anyone else protecting her! So I'll do it!"

I let out a laugh to cover how hurt I am and how much I'm over thinking right now.

"what could she need protecting from?" I rolled my eyes, but he looked me dead in the face with a serious look.

"from you, especially from your father. It doesn't matter who she need protecting from, what matters is she's having to be protected and no one f*cling realises!" Then he left leaving me wordless.

Why doesn't she have any family?

Or a bed? Or food, warmth. Why doesn't she have love?

What does he mean she needs protecting from my father?

Oh god what did I say!!

"What on earth did you do to Yasmin this time?" My sister Cora's angry voice rang out as she storms into my rooms only seconds after Colin left.

'that answers your question! This is about to get worse'

"I don't know what your talking about" that's right play it cool.

"I have not seen her since breakfast, she didn't come back. She would not open the door to her house. What did you do?!"

I couldn't answer because I could never lie to her, not my sister.

I give her a soft look and instead of excuses I said "I'll sort it, I promise"

She stares at me for a moment before crossing her arms "you better, because if I lose her Clayton. You will have hell to pay"

For the first time my sister scared me and I have her a soft nod, she leaves without saying another word.

'find her' felix demands, instantly I took off.

I rushed towards her house and banged on her door, sure enough she didn't answer.

I look around before I picked the lock and walked in only to freeze in my steps.

Her place was empty and I now saw what Colin was talking about, she really had nothing.

My fear and concern grew high each second that past and I realised she really wasn't here.

I look out towards the woods.

Where the hell was she?

I'm back again! With another update! Honestly the pictures for this was a pain in my butt.

Clayton is such an arse! Why did he have to take 3 steps forward and like 12 steps back?

What do you think will happen to our yas?

I really do love this book, I hope you guys are liking it.

Don't forget to tell me your thoughts.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Another update coming soon.

~Danni~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 140K 75
His gorgeous green eyes met mine, and my whole world stilled. The only thing that can be heard was my stupid heart beating a million times a minute...
3.2M 70.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
493K 19.1K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
2.8M 73.8K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...