Beast

By Directionerrrx

He's dangerous He's intelligent He's ruthless He's sexy He's... a beast --- 'You must... More

How was school?
Janitor's closet
Dad's Drawer
Blood Stains
A Note
Ellie
The Library
New Information
Survivors
Mysterious Boy
Interview
Threat
Birthday
Unexpected Visitor
Ray
Ray meets Peter
The letter
Police Station
Harvey
Funerals
Back home
Deleted image
Prime Suspect
Officer Blume
In his presence
Third suspect
Secrets of WestTown
Ellie's Mother
Coincidence
A memory
His bedroom
Clara's Mother
His Mother
Warrants for Arrest
Run
Leroy
I choose you
A/N
A man that doesn't exist
Two Gunshots
Smile
Kidnapped
I always win
Explosion
A Camera
Mathew Cross
Case closed
The first kidnapper
The Second Kidnapper
The Explanation
A/N - NEW STORY
Case Closed... Permanently
A/N

The real plan

6.5K 324 33
By Directionerrrx

Unknown POV

--- 2 hours before the explosion ---

I hang up the phone after hearing Mathew Cross explain where he wanted me to go, I smirk as a little bit of excitement bubbles up deep inside me, he wants to play games with me? Let's play, but I always win. I stand up from the sofa I was sitting on in Peter's house, two hours is a long time that he has given so he clearly doesn't think that I am already in WestTown and the Care home isn't that far away, one point to me.

I walk out of Peter's house, closing the front door and pushing my hands into my pockets. I walk in the direction of the Care home, I look around at the people who walk past me. The majority of them just continue walking past and completely ignore me but some look at me, making eye contact with me. An old woman wobbles over to a bench and slowly sits down, letting out a pained sigh as she holds her hip, I watch her as I continue walking, she looks around her as she sits or a quick break, we make eye contact and she smiles at me.

I stare back at her as I walk past, her smile fading and she turns to smile at someone else. A smirk threatens to tug at my lips, an old woman smiled at me, a stranger that she doesn't know and won't even remember the face of. Would she still smile at me if she knew how many people I've killed? As I look around at all the different people walking past me, some seeing me and some not seeing me, it becomes harder to contain my smirk. These people have no idea who they're walking past, they are probably judging me based on how I look and what I'm wearing, I wonder what they're thinking.

Do they think I'm a guy going to visit my girlfriend? A guy going to work? A guy going home? They have no idea that they are walking past a murderer, would they walk so close if they did? No, they definitely wouldn't smile at me either.

After almost half an hour of walking I look at the road name 'West Close', he said it would be two roads down and so I continue walking and then I see it, 'Chestnut Road'. I turn into it and walk slowly down the road, looking up at the warehouses that line the street, steam emits from a few of them and the names of well-known brands sits proudly at the top, he said it was the last warehouse. The road is rather long and it takes a good fifteen minutes before I finally reach the last one, it looks dilapidated, the only recent sign of life that I assume has been inside was probably homeless people sheltering away during winter, this warehouse was slightly bigger than the others.

I look around and see no one on the street, except for parked cars, one car stands out the most. An expensive black Range Rover, the rest of the cars look quite dirty and well used, I walk closer to the shirt Range Rover and peer in, there's no one inside. I turn back to face the warehouse, it looks like they're already inside. Glancing down at my watch I see that I have over and hour before Mathew Cross expects me to be here, I'm very early.

I walk inside the gates and towards the building, the door is large and made of metal so it would make noise if I were to open it. Instead I walk along the building to the shattered windows, peering in I see no one inside, I guess that's my invitation to enter then. I pull on my gloves before grabbing hold of the window ledge, my muscles bulge through the shirt I am wearing as I lift myself up, bring my feet up and swinging them in through the window and then jumping inside the warehouse, too easy. I walk slowly inside, being as quiet as possible, if there car is here then it mean they are also here. But I know Mathew Cross himself isn't here, he wouldn't risk coming here, he's probably sent some of his idiot men to do his dirty work for him.

A metal staircase is at the far right, leading up to the second floor of the warehouse, I climb it. The second floor holds large machines, I wonder what they used to make in here. There are several pieces of cardboard laid out on the ground, obviously where homeless people have probably slept. I walk into one of the rooms that looks like it used to be an office space and stand at the large window that looks out onto the back, from here I can see two smaller buildings, that must be where the men are seeing as they're not in here. I stand in the same place for over half an hour before I finally see two men walking out of one of the smaller buildings, they talk to each other as they make their way back in the warehouse, I can now hear them downstairs, 'I'll call the boss and tell him we're done here, there's half an hour left before he shows up' one of the men speaks loudly, the sound of the door is heard before silence returns, they obviously don't know that I'm already here, two points to me.

I stare at the building they just exited from, they both came out of the same building, no one exited from the second building, so what did they do in that building? I turn away and decide to head back down, the sound of a car driving away can faintly be heard as I walk back down to the staircase, I wonder what he wants me to do in the warehouse, I assume he's going to have me enter the building that the men came out of, I want to know what he has set up inside but of course I don't want to ruin the surprise.

---

Half an hour later I climb back out of the window that I climbed in, he should be calling me anytime now, I stand outside the gate, facing the warehouse as my phone begins to ring. I stare at it, letting it ring before finally picking up 'Hello'

'Have you arrived at the warehouse?' he asks, yes, quite a while ago, but of course I don't tell him this.

'Yes' I reply, he then eagerly tells me what he wants me to do.

He explains descriptively what he wants me to do and I listen as he tells me that in one of the buildings I will find Peter and in the other Annalise.

My face remains emotionless but my brain is busy working, if the two of them are both here, one in each building then why did the two men only come out of one building? Surely if they had finished placing Peter and Annalise in the buildings they would want to check that everything is properly set up, but they left one building without even glancing at the other, it didn't look like they had any interest in the other building at all.

'When you stand facing the buildings, the one on your left has Peter and the one on your right has Annalise, I already know which one you're going to choose but it will be interesting to see if you make it in time' he tells me, and that's when I realise. That's when I realise his entire plan, he's lying, the men came out of the left building, the one that he says Peter is in, Annalise would be in the right but they never even glanced at that building, if they were doing their job properly they would have gone in to check that everything was still as they had planned even if they already put her in there, therefore he's lying. Annalise is not in the building on the right, actually, Annalise is not here at all.

'Is that it?' I ask, it's rather amusing how he sounds so confident down the phone, how he thinks he has outsmarted me. I guess that's three points to me.

I hear a tapping sound come faintly through the phone before his voice interrupts 'Go'

'Don't hang up' I tell him, 'I want to describe everything to you' he sounds confused as I begin describing to him what I am doing, I enter the warehouse for the second time, this time using the door so that he can hear it, 'I am walking to the warehouse'.

'You have ten seconds left, if you continue to walk slowly then you want have time to save either of them, you've already wasted ten seconds' I can hear the frustration in his voice as I purposely take slow and loud steps through the warehouse, this only fuels my excitement. I stop in front of a window that looks out at the two buildings, I stare at the left one, I know Peter is inside.

He says that as if he is confident I will go into the building on the right but I already know that Annalise isn't there, no one is there. My brain starts working harder again, if it were true and Annalise was in the building and has a bomb strapped to her, and Peter was in the other building tied to a table with a blade hanging above him, I would disable the bomb and Peter would die. But how would he know that Peter had died? Once I disable the bomb, the twenty seconds would be over and I would still be in the building, therefore he wouldn't be able to hear Peter's death because blades aren't loud enough, instead he would have to assume that Peter's dead due to the silence of the bomb not going off.

But that would be too boring, what would he say to me then? What would the point of all of this be if I were to save Annalise and take her with me? That's when I realise that it's Peter who has a bomb strapped to him, his real plan now makes sense...

He lied that Peter and Annalise were each in one of the buildings, he wanted me to go into the building on the right to save Annalise but if I did then I would go inside and realise that there's no one there, the twenty seconds would be over and I wouldn't have time to exit the building, Peter is in the building on the left hand side and he actually has the bomb strapped to him, therefore it would explode and due to how close the buildings are to each other they would both explode and set alight, as a result killing both Peter and I. He wouldn't use a bomb that's powerful enough to cause damage to the ware house too because that would be pointless, he only needs that two buildings to explode, the warehouse is irrelevant so the bomb he will use won't be that strong. He thinks he has won but he's not more intelligent than me, I am the winner of his stupid game, just like how I win every game.

'I am walking towards one of the buildings, it's a bit chilly outside don't you think?' I lie, I haven't moved from behind the window in the warehouse, the ware house is too far from the buildings to get caught up in the explosion, although I can't say that any flying parts won't come smashing through this window.

'Which building did you choose? the building on your right? Annalise?' he asks, my facial expression doesn't change.

I go along with his game, 'You will know in a few seconds, if you hear an explosion then you know I have picked Peter to save and if you don't then you know I have picked Annalise to save'

'You have five seconds left' he says, I can hear it in his voice, he's happy because he thinks I am inside the building where Annalise is supposed to be, he thinks I'm going to get caught up in the explosion too.

'I have just entered the building, I am now walking inside to find the person I have chosen, are you excited to know who it is?' I lie again, I am more excited to reveal to him that his plan has failed.

I take very quiet steps back from the window, if it were to smash I wouldn't want to be standing directly in front of it, I stand in the middle of the ware house but I can still see the two buildings. Just as I come to a stop a loud explosion erupts and both buildings explode from the impact, bricks, roofing and glass flies everywhere, I can hear some of it hitting the warehouse but the warehouse is too large and solid to completely collapse. The window I was previously standing at smashes as debris scatters onto the warehouse floor, all that's left now is a fire in the place of the two buildings, the building on the right still has a quarter of its furthest wall in tact.

I can hear Mathew Cross laughing down the phone, 'Fool' he says, the laughter still in his voice, he's happy, he thinks he has won. I remain silent for a couple of seconds and just as I sense that he's about to hang up, I speak.

'No Mathew Cross, you are the fool and I am the winner' I say, talking in my usual monotone and calm voice, I hear his gasp and it makes me smirk, then I hang up the phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to do this chapter in BEAST'S POV so that you guys could understand what really happened. Did any of you guess the real plan? Peter is dead but where do you guys think Annalise is? Will BEAST be able to save her? COMMENT&VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 13.4K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
20.3K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...
747K 25.6K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...
35.9K 901 93
She's fucking my head up like a drug, she's stuck there permanently, like she was slowly infusing in my viens, like a drug I wanted nothing more then...