After The Storm

By EvonAiyana

Book #3 Sometimes meting new people can have an amazing outcome. Sometimes meeting new people can bring a tra... More

{Zero}; Newborns
{One}; Problem Child
{two}; B double F
{three}; Fake Nudes
{four}; Problems
{five}; Walk of Shame
Peeped
{six}; Rekindling Flame
{Seven}; Regrets
{eight}; Nothing But Net
{nine}; Sister Sister
{ten}; Shady Bitch
Irritation
{eleven}; Sibling Bonding
{twelve}; Pride
{thirteen}; N A S T Y
{fourteen}; Studio
Sorry to be a bother but..
{fifteen}; Grapefruiting
Jesus take the wheel
{sixteen}; Debate
{Seventeen}; Unexpected Date
{Eighteen}; New found friend
{Nineteen}; Blast from the Past
{twenty}; Mommy
{twenty-one}; Friends With Benefits
{Twenty-two}; Ring Pop
{twenty-three}; Clout
{twenty-four}; Devil Reincarnated
{twenty-five}; VIP
{Twenty-six}; Still Fine
{twenty-seven}; bitch
{Twenty-seven} Part 2
{twenty-eight}; morning after
Update.
{thirty}; Ankles
{thirty-one};Tours
{Thirty-two}; beef no pork
{thirty-three}; Textbook
{thirty-four}; Pregnancy Tests
{thirty-five}; Meds
{thirty-six}; Disrespectful
{thirty-seven}; Tarnation
{thirty-eight};Pavement
{thirty-nine}; Hard Truth
{Forty}; Season
{forty-one};Breakfast
{forty-two}; Come Back
PSA
{forty-three}; Smart Phones
{forty-four};Baby Mitchell
{forty-five}; Glitter
{forty-six} 3 a.m.
{forty-seven}; baby shower
{forty-eight}; Italy
Quick PSA {Read This}
{forty-nine}; Stage 2 Cancer
{fifty}; "Fucking Hoe"
{fifty-one}; Run away
{Fifty-two}; Happily Depressed
{Fifty-three}; Apologies
{Fifty-four}; Flight
Part 2; One
Part two; Two
Part two; Three
Part two; four
Part two; Five
Part Two; Six
Update!
Part Two; Seven
Quick Second
Part Two; Eight
Tough
Part Two;Nine
Part Two; Ten
Part Two; Eleven
Part two; twelve
Part two; thirteen
Part Two; Fourteen
Part Two; Fifteen
Part Two; Sixteen
Read Please.....
Part Two; Seventeen
epilogue
SpinOff
Go read!!

{twenty-nine}; Double D

4.1K 132 57
By EvonAiyana

Adalina R. Vasquez//

July 20th

It was finally my nigga Dominic's birthday and I was so excited for tonight. We were going out to Red Lobster for his birthday dinner then going back to his house. I think him he should really rent out the restaurant because Xena and Myla can get ignorant in public but we gone see how this go.

"You really need to rent this restaurant out cause I'm telling you Xena and Myla dumb as fuck."

"I ain't got the type of money ma, not everybody is rich like y'all."

"Now why the fuck are you lying?"

"I'm not asking my mom for money just to rent out a restaurant just because Myla and Xena need to be in a special ed class."

"DOMINIC!" I started laughing and Indira started calling.

"Umm let me call you back baby."

"Who calling you?"

"Mommy, I'll see you later on tonight."

"Aight keep it tight for me baby, I love you."

"Keep that dick bomb for me, I love you too." I hung up on him and answered his moms call as I was driving out to Buckhead to go pop up on Ahmir. "Hey mommy."

"Hey baby, I was just calling to ask what are y'all doing tonight for Dominic's birthday?"

"Going out to red lobster."

"A group thing or just y'all?"

"Group thing."

"Okay great I was just wondering. Just tell me which one y'all are going to, I have a present to drop off."

"Alrighty, Bye."

"Bye babe." I hung up and Hi Bich (remix) x Bhadd Bhabie ft. YBN Nahmir, Rich the Kid, and Asian Doll. I personally feel like this little girl disrespectful as hell but she bumped this shit. I feel like the add on of Asian and then made it sound so much better.

****

"The princess has arrived!"

"Girl shut the fuck up and get out my house." John said while smacking his lips.

"That's why Destiny about leave you and she took yo name off the lease and all the cars."

"Hey now." Destiny said while laughing.

"No the fuck she not dumb ass kid."

"Ke-"

"Wait she lying right?"

"Of course She is nigga we been together for eva eva, bitch you try to leave me Imma kill you and get you stuffed."

"I'm fucking through, where is my best friend?"

"Upstairs hun." I started walking up the stairs and I heard 444 + 222 x Lil Uzi playing and I started twerking as I walked into his room. This been my shit for the longest. This used to be my twerk anthem and I swear I used to fuck it up every time this came on, Hell I still do.

"Wassup anti social."

"Wassup crackhead."

"Ion do crack, I smoke weed."

"I bet yo dealer probably lace your shit."

"You mean your cousin? I doubt it."

"Which one?"

"Treyshawn."

"Little Treyshawn or big Treyshawn?"

"I would've just said TJ if i was talking about him. Im talking about your mothers best friend Treyshawn."

"I told Alexis her husband was still dealing but bitches never wanna believe me."

"Everybody know Trey still deal on the low, he be sliding grams to the niggas at the barber shops."

"Sad case."

"Yeah, but why you here?"

"You sounded so disrespectful when you said that. Imma need you to come correct at me or don't come at all."

"No like seriously. We don't hang out anymore, you always with the girls or your boyfriend so why you here?"

"Bitch because I came to see you, why you acting funny? We just got back on good terms not to long ago you bugging right now for no absolute reason."

"Adalina-"

"No, no, no, don't Adalina me because I haven't been doing anything. We talk every now and then but we don't talk everyday and that's a problem to you. You need to understand that you and the girls aren't my only priorities now and I'm not yours either."

"Yes the fuck you are. You been my priority since I came back and that still hasn't changed. I been keeping the same energy I done had since I showed up-"

"No, you haven't. You wasn't feeling me or coming out about your feelings until Dominic showed up and when you got the response you weren't expecting you started acting as if you were a child."

"And I apologized about that shit and told you I would respect ya little relationship that probably won't last as long as you want it to while you over here popping pussy for a nigga you met in May."

"You know what.... I came over here to ask you if you wanted to go to Saks so we could catch up and I could spend time with you but you just blew it. What I do with my vagina is my business which is some shit you shouldn't even be worried about. You sitting here mad because I don't spend time with you which is really crazy because you always at my house and we always around each other, and on top of that you talking all this shit like you just always available or something, Genesis is around you just as much as Dominic is around me Zahir."

"Rykeyel that's bullshit and you know it. Every bitch can be dropped in 2.5 over you don't act like you don't know that. Nothing comes before your beautiful ass and it's a lot of shit that could be coming before you."

"I shouldn't come before your girlfriend, that's really sad."

"Okay but you do, call me fucked up but I don't care. You was my princess before anybody else came in the picture and it'll never change."

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"Because I feel like I'm losing my best friend."

"So you should be doing the opposite of being mean to me. Every time we speak it's like you just say dick head stuff to me and it only pulls me away from you. You constantly do bullshit like this then sweet talk me later into talking to you again. It's not gonna happen anymore."

"I apologize."

"Blow me."

"Bring yo ass over here and I'll actually do it."

"Ahmir."

"Always wondered what you taste like. I be hearing them conversations about how Dominic be feasting on you but I think I wanna taste for myself."

"Zahir."

"I'm fucking with you chill ma."

"Right. You wanna go to Saks with me?" I knew he was far from playing but imma just push it to the back of my head and act like I didn't hear that shit.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, right now."

"Shit Sammy was about to come over and we was about to fuck with this track."

"Alright, I'll see you later I guess."

"Lina! What about I'll drop anything for you don't you understand? Just give me a minute to cancel."

"No, it's fine, I should've called or some shit like that, I'll call Ya'Majesty or Tristian or somebody. I need to make up with Tristian anyways so I'll call him."

"Baby girl-"

"Fallback, we'll have plenty other times to talk and what not so I'll get up with you then."

"Now you making me feel bad."

"How sway?"

"I know that was a long drive getting over here and you just gone leave like that. Just let me cancel."

"That's beyond disrespectful imma big girl I'll be fine."

"Aight."

"Alright Bye."

"Hold up." He stood up and walked over to me and looked me dead in my eyes. "I'm sorry about what I said to you mama. You know my mouth can get reckless but all jokes to the left I love you. No matter what I tell you imma always love you, I may not agree with some of the shit you do but I can't do nothing about it. You gone live your life the way you want to and I can't do nothing but in your life the way you want me there."

"Thank you."

"Yeah no problem."

"I'm interrupting?" Sammy asked and I turned around.

"Nope, I was just leaving."

"You sure cause if you about to get ya neck sucked on like a vampire I'll dip."

"SAMMY! Boyfriend, I have one of those."

"You sure you ain't just forget about him cause you look like you about to get so weak in your knees."

"Look here SWV I'm not about to play with you today."

"Mhm, gone get yo little thick ass out this room. Out here looking like my last meal and shit. I bet that pussy taste like a sex on the beach."

"Sammy." Ahmir called out sternly.

"My fault mane but you can't even lie and say you ain't never wanted to taste or tap that."

"We just gone act like I'm not still here huh ?"

"Leave, Adalina." Ahmir said

"Good bye."

"Ian even mean it like that mama."

"M fucking hm." I pulled out my phone and started texting Tristian as I walked out the room.

Adalina😴:
Can you meet me at Saks please?

Favorite Boy Cosuin😩❤️🗣:
You dying?

Adalina😴:
No.

Favorite Boy Cosuin😩❤️🗣:
You bleeding severely?

Adalina😴:
Um no.

Favorite Boy Cosuin😩❤️🗣:
Is somebody tryna jump you or beat yo ass? Are you being shot at? Have you almost lost you life on this lovely afternoon?"

Adalina😴:
No, no, and no.

Favorite Boy Cosuin😩❤️🗣:
Then I have no reason to be coming to see you.

Adalin😴:
Tristian please 🙇🏽‍♀️.
Read @3:30 p.m.

"Who you texting girl?" Destiny asked as I reached the bottom stair.

"Tristian."

"He still mad at you for beating his girl sister up?"

"Girl yes, it's freaking crazy. She deserved that butt whooping with her mad self."

"I like how you just changed all the curse words to correct English."

"I think imma try to stop cursing."

"It'll take at least a year, it's not gone work."

"Damn bitch you have no faith in me."

"You just cursed Lina."

"Shut up."

"Mad ass child, get out my house."

"Bye bye boo."

"Bye girl." She waved me off and laughed.

****

I was walking around after about two hours and I landed myself in Gucci, making it my last stop, picking up stuff for Dominic and myself and ended up bumping into somebody.

"Oh shit I'm sor- Tristian?"

"Wassup." He turned back to look at the shoes and I started smiling.

"So you came."

"Excuse me y'all got these in a 12.5?" He asked an assistant.

"Yes sir, I'll bring that out for you."

"Thank you." He glanced over at me and I frowned.

"This is completely pointless. I'm not even sure why I tried with you." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the stuff I had sat down and started walking off towards the register. He was right on my tail and he ended up snatching my arm and turning me around.

"Get to talking."

"Sir your shoes."

"Ah thank you."

"No problem is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, thank you though." The woman smiled then walked off. "Start talking."

"Just wait till I pay for my stuff then we can go get food."

"Aight." We stood in line for like two more minutes then finally got to the front an I ended up spending four thousand dollars, on accident. Tristian's shoes were kinda expensive but I ended up paying for those too.

"So explain."

"I just wanna start off by saying I didn't start that. I didn't provoke that girl, tempt her, or say anything to her to make her put her hands on me. She jumped and I popped. I wasn't about to just let her beat my ass or something. Lauren, Lovell, Lorraine, whatever the fuck her name is should've just left me alone."

"I feel like you could've walked away from that situation."

"Not really, if I would've turned around she would've grabbed my hair because she's a hair pulling ass bitch."

"She's really a nice girl she's just been through a lot."

"And that's supposed to justify her actions of putting her hands on me for being human and pretty?"

"No it doesn't."

"Than you, you know I don't like touching people's kids unless they touch me."

"Yeah I know. I overreacted and I should've never acted the way that I did towards you, forgive me?"

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I wrapped my arms around him and started squeezing him.

"I missed you too booty chin."

"Y'all are so cute."

"Uhun no sis we related. This my whole ass cousin." I spoke while scrunching my face up.

"Oh my god I'm sorry."

"Told you they looked too much alike and yo dumb ass still gone tell them that they cute together. Why you so damn sthoopid?" I was trying so hard to hold my laugh in because that shit was funny as hell.

"Bitch you gotta square up after this."

"I'll beat yo ass."

"You ain't gotta lie Craig."

"BITCH I KNOW YOU DID NOT!"

"Yes the fuck I did."

"Y'all my best friend goals." I said while laughing.

"They remind me of you and Xena."

"Na ain't nobody that damn retarded."

"You know what, you right."

****

"Xena you so damn bad bitch." Myla hyped her up.

"No y'all are tripping look at my baby Lina in this fine ass yellow, out here looking like a daisy and shit."

"Bitch you not a snack, you a garden. I can take care of you, water you, and you'll stay mine forever." Savanna hyped.

"Y'all have gotta chill."

"Ada- you so damn beautiful baby."

"Naw nigga she bootiful, look at that ass." Lani said and I started laughing.

"No capp, my bitch just bad."

"On fam mob." Savanna yelled out.

"Bitch you don't know shut about no fam mob shut yo dumb ass up." Xena said while smacking her lips.

"Ladies, y'all look beautiful on this lovely night."

"Oweee Orin you clean up so fucking nice. Looking like you deserve to get ya dick sucked." Lani said while popping her tongue and biting her lip.

"Baby girl I'm too old for you."

"We can be the next R.Kelly and Aaliyah baby don't play, age ain't nothing but a number." Lani said while winking.

"Bitch he gone piss on you stop playing." Myla said and I fucking yelled.

"Are you SURE you don't want to rent this shit out cause baby it is not too late." I said to Dominic while looking him up and down. He was in this suit looking so fucking good. I love a nigga that can dress up and make it real for me. He getting all this ass tonight.

"Stop looking at me like that before me and you skip dinner and get straight to dessert." He whispered into my ear and my pussy just started leaking and my legs got weak.

"Dominic stop." I whined.

"Girl you about to make me call Timmothy the sex in this sir is so thick right now. I know y'all gone wanna fuck after tonight."

"Most definitely." I mumbled and I guess Dominic heard me because he smacked my ass.

"Can we leave yet or not?" Savanna asked while shivering as she was sitting in Marcus's lap.

"Savanna are you pissing yourself?"

"Ooh shit! No I'm not pissing myself why you ask?"

"Sis you may wanna put on some panties cause that pussy leaking like a faucet." Xena said and I buried my face in Dominic's chest.

"Y'all know they just had a quickie right?" Myla asked while chuckling and my jaw dropped.

"Myla shut up!" Savanna yelled.

"I was waiting on somebody to make it obvious I thought Xena was gone gone do it to be honest." Lani said while laughing.

"Y'all have to freaking stop man oh my god." I said while fanning my eyes.

"Can we leave? Can we leave ?" Mitchell asked while walking into the room.

"Boy I think I wanna be single cause Mitchell looking like a got damn din din."

"Y'all mad annoying, lets go." Dominic said while running his hand down his face.

"Aye man how it feel being nineteen?" Xena asked

"It feel like you gone get hit with my phone."

"It probably feel like ya dick on hard too don't it? Y'all see the print or am I trippy tripping?"

"Adalina you are very blessed. I was over here getting mediocre dick and you getting some shit that'll cause a tsunami." Lani said.

"Please y'all shut up." I said while rubbing my temples.

"Please! Let's go."

"So we just gone ignore the fact that Marcus busted in her because where's the nut?" Myla asked and I just shook my damn head. We could never be fucking great, never.

****

"BOY I COULD SUCK YA DICK LIKE A POPSICLE! STOPHID!" Lani yelled across the table and people started looking at us. I just slid down in my seat.

"Some people's kids have no home training."

"And that child is disgusting. Talking about putting male parts in her mouth."

"Okay And!? You only mad because yo old ass can't get on them wrinkly ass knees to suck ya late husband Daknees dick." Myla said while snapping her neck.

"Did she just say Daknees?" Dominic whispered to me and I nodded.

"Why Daknees?" Savanna asked with a confused look on her face.

"Hell cause she can't get on da knees to give a little sucky sucky no more."

"Myla please shut up." I said while doing a tight lipped smile.

"No because old people swear they wasn't freaky back in the day like they wasn't bumping and grinding like we do, the hell type shit. The new generation ain't doing shit but remaking songs that the older generation cane up with about sex."

"Except C breezy cause I ain't heard nothing like that Sip baby. I be ready to suck that dick on sight when that song come on." Lani said while sticking her tongue out and taking a picture of herself.

"Ride that dick on sight." Myla said

"Snatch his soul on sight." Savanna added

"Fuck his face on sight." Xena added

"Live for the night on sight."

"I really hate these fucking people." I said while rubbing my temples.

"Its okay baby, they entertaining." Dominic said while rubbing my inner thighs and I bit my lip.

"Y'all kids disgust me, come on Mabel."

"Please take ya chichia pet and go." Xena said while clapping as the women walked off and more people started looking.

"Hey y'all." Indira said and I smiled.

"Wassup mom." Marcus and Dominic said in unison.

"Happy birthday baby boy, I see y'all done eating so you can step outside now."

"I still haven't had dessert yet." Dominic said while frowning.

"I got something you can eat." I mumbled and he smirked at me then helped me out my seat. We all started walking outside with no issues and it was a Grey Jaguar F-Type parked out front with a bow on it and people were taking pictures of it.

"Ma, no the fuck you didn't!"

"Yes the fuck I did. You finally got that dream car baby boy."

"Mannnn thank you so damn much. I love you so much ma damn."

"This boy finally got a foreign and not about to know how to act." Xena said while laughing.

"Y'all noticed we dined and ditched right?" Mitchell asked and I scratched my head.

"Somebody drive my car home." Dominic said and I tried to take his keys from him but he didn't let me take them. "Not you, you riding with me."

"Imma ride you when we get home anyways so why it matter?"

"MY BITCH!" Myla yelled out and Indira smirked at me.

"Hold up, I don't think I acknowledged how fucking fine you look right now. Go pose so I can get this picture with your gorgeous ass."I started blushing but I backed back and he started taking pictures of me and Xena and them took pictures of him taking pictures of me. It was so damn cute.

"Man girl I love you." Dominic said while walking up to me and kissing me.

"Oop daddy I love you more."

"Ain't no way."

"It's one hell of way."

"We gone find out. Get yo ass in this car so I can show you why you call me daddy."

"Say less." He smacked my ass and I walked to the passenger side and he opened my door then ran over to the drivers side and we pulled off. This was about to be one hell of a ride.

**********

That's a good ass cliffhanger but anyways I kinda rushed this because it was supposed to be up yesterday but I had to take my nephew back to the hospital so I'm sorry y'all but anyways, one more chapter of summer then we gone head up to the school year. That's what y'all need to brace y'all self for by the way, this shit about to get good.

This would've been longer but I said why not make them wait for that bomb dickity? Anyways my track coach annoying asf this bitch gone tell me that me and that dude I told y'all about was flirting like hoe I don't even know how to flirt I just be smiling.

Anyways, goodnight I love ya'll 😘😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lost By bri;)

Teen Fiction

744 82 23
"Everyone hopes for that perfect life, but me I just want to be happy. Maybe this new school will help. I don't know anymore. Everything was okay unt...
145 5 19
will anyone ever get that happy ending, that fresh beginning everyone longs for, running away from your old life without regrets, the longing to feel...
223 1 9
A young man in his life goes through a hard time in his life. It seems he has hit his lowest points. Meeting a stranger seemed to help him to piece h...
220 20 4
What would you do if you meet a stranger that completely changes your life?