The Dark Truth

By Namjoonis_thicc

Naruto was a angel disguised as a demon. Sasuke was a demon disguised as an angel. Both very opposite. Ying a... More

The Beginning
Sasuke
Naruto
Deciding
New People
The Screaming Banshee
The Jealousy
Dreaming
For My Readers
Mine!
Warning!
Different
Why?

First time

3.3K 132 45
By Namjoonis_thicc

Sorry for not updating in a while. Things came up and I haven't had the time to update. But for my lovely readers I will try to update, so here is the 11th chapter. And as always hit that star, comment down below, and...

Enjoy~

*****************************************************************

AS YOUR BEST FRIEND

I WILL PICK YOU

UP WHEN YOU FALL,

AFTER I FINISH LAUGHING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys all remember when the kyuubi attacked, right? Well after that night the villagers swore that they would slay the demon. And on that time kyuubi swore to protect his host. Kurama may be a demon, but that doesn't mean he has to have a cold heart.

Soon though, five years later, a little naruto had to run away from the villagers. Though fate had a cruel heart at that moment, but before a very tragic thing could happen, kyuubi came out.

And he was pissed.

Naruto's POV:

'Hey Kurama?' I thought.

'Yeah kit.' He said back.

'I'm lonely can I come inside?' I asked.

'Sure kit.' He said.

You guys might be wondering how me and Kurama have a friendly atmosphere around each other, while Sasuke and hiten don't get along. 

Well it goes like this, the day I found out about Kurama was when I was getting beaten up by the villagers. It was the worst day of my life, I was weak and defenseless at the time, beaten to a pulp I couldn't even move, the males were the only ones left since the women left to go back to their children, so once they knew their wives or girlfriends were gone, they looked towards my body and started taking off my clothes grinning madly the whole time. 

I felt rage deep inside me, but it wasn't coming from me, it felt like it was coming from someone else, so right when I was about to get raped by the villagers, Kurama came out and defended me by using my body to beat them up. Now I personally didn't want to hurt them, so Kurama switched places with me. After that I fell unconscious and ended up in this sewer like place. I started walking around and ended up infront of this huge cage. I started peaking behind the bars until I noticed a huge claw trying to get at me. I was startled so I jumped back landing on my tushe. 

I looked up and saw a ginormous fox. And it was chuckling, and me being the type of person to always smile chuckled with him. After sometime I got up on my feet and dusted myself off. I looked towards the fox and smiled towards him or her.  He looked back at me and awkwardly smiled towards me. Then I took in my surroundings again. I then looked back at the fox in confusion.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Well you are in your mindscape." He said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to meet my host." Was all he said.

I looked at him. What did he mean 'host.'

"What do you mean host?" I asked.

"I am the demon inside of you. I am the reason the villagers hate you. I am the reason no one wants to be your friend. On the night you were born I attacked your village because someone was controlling me. A man that had the sharigan. The eye that I now regret creating and giving to the Uchiha's. And ever since then the villagers have despised me. The demon that is in you. The monster that caused you all your pain and suffering." He said.

I looked down on the ground. 

"You must despise me know...just like everybody else" I heard him say.

My eyes widened. 

Everybody hated him. 

He's alone...

Just like me...

And that's when my mind changed. I wasn't gonna be like everybody else. I was gonna love this demon with my whole entire heart. 

I grinned up to the great demon.

"Well since I'm your host and you're inside of me, how about we get to learn each other's names, and everything else in between!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me in shock.

"You want to get to know me?" He asked.

I giggled.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

And before I knew it, I was grabbed by a giant paw and smashed into a bear hug.

I felt his/her fur wet and I knew I had made them cry.

I smiled and snuggled more into the demon.

"Don't cry." I whispered.

The demon sniffed and let me go. He/she gently sent me towards the floor.

"Hold on." I heard the demon say. 

And before I knew what was happening once again, there was a poof and the demon turned into a male around his twenties, he had long red hair, his eyes were a red color, he had red ears on top of his head, and nine tails behind him.

He was sniffing and his eyes were red from crying.

"I'm sorry about that." He said.

I smiled.

"It's fine." I said.

He stopped sniffing and turned towards me.

"So you wanted to get to know me." He said.

I nodded my head.

"Alright well my name is Kurama, not kyuubi. I didn't intend on attacking your village, and I actually have a kind heart for being an almighty bijuu." Kurama said.

"Well my name is naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I am an angel. And I feel like me and you would be the best of friends." I said.

He smiled towards me.

"I feel that too." He said.

I smiled. And looked around the place.

"I need to change this scenery, it's really sad and depressing." I said.

He sighed and nodded.

Then a idea came to mind.

"Kyu kyu! How about I change the place and make it a surprise while you wait outside, or control my body!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me confused.

I sighed.

"Just control my body." I commanded.

He sighed too.

"Whatever you say kit." He then left to control my body and left me alone.

3rd POV:

Kurama got bored. He wanted to prank the villagers but that would get his kit hurt so he didn't want to do that.

After a few minutes though he heard a voice.

He sighed for the tenth time that day and went into the mindscape. When he got there he was blown away.

The scenery was beautiful.

"I-is it autumn in here?" Kurama asked.

"Yup!" Naruto exclaimed. "There's also a little river, and a lake, as well as a ocean!" Naruto exclaimed once again.

Kurama looked towards naruto with tears in his eyes and once again brought naruto into another bear hug.

"YOU ARE THE BEST KIT EVER!!" Kurama yelled.

Naruto giggled, and so naruto and kurama spent the whole entire day in his mindscape making jokes and telling their life stories, well more like Kurama telling his life stories.

And that's how Kurama and naruto became the best of friends.

I hope you guys liked this story. It took me two days to write because I was so busy I didn't have the time to write the other half. But here it is and I hope you guys enjoyed.

And as always hit that star, and comment down below.

✌️Peace😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
302K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...