The Operator: (Abused/Neglect...

Od knownasS01

You are the adopted son and the eldest child of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. You have been treated like... Viac

Not A Chapter
Basic Informations
ACT I: Chapter One
ACT I: Chapter Two
ACT I: Chapter Three
ACT I: Chapter Four (Part 1)
ACT I: Chapter Four (Part 2)
ACT I: Chapter Five
ACT I: Chapter Six
ACT I: Chapter Eight
ACT I: Chapter Nine
ACT I: Chapter Ten
ACT I: Chapter Eleven
ACT I: Chapter Twelve
ACT I: Chapter Thirteen
ACT I: Chapter Fourteen
ANNOUNCEMENT!
ACT I: Chapter Fifteen
ACT I: Chapter Sixteen (Part 1)
ACT I: Chapter Sixteen (Part 2)
NOT A CHAPTER
ACT I: Chapter Seventeen
Bonus Chapter
ACT I: Chapter Eighteen
ACT I: Chapter Nineteen
ACT II: Chapter Twenty
ACT II: Chapter Twenty One
ACT II: Chapter Twenty Two
ACT II: Chapter Twenty Three
ANNOUNCEMENT
Q&A session

ACT I: Chapter Seven

11.3K 84 228
Od knownasS01

A/n: hey guys! Wee meet again. I hope that you enjoyed my previous chapter. So now, we'll be focusing on a big operations. And when I say big, it's really BIG. Anyway, let's start this chapter! Stay sharp.

______________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV:

After months of gathering the intel about the White Fang, it's time for strike. In this operation, we will be joining with SEAL Team 2 as the main assault force. Atlas sent their Pararescue, 60th Ranger Regiment and 50th Special Operations Air Regiment (SOAR) for extractions, AC-130W Stinger II and 4 AH-64D Apache Longbow for supports. This will be the first Joint Operations Between Vale and Atlas. Our team were transferred to Forward Operations Base Spartan for the first phase of the mission. Ozpin also joined us to there.

Location: FOB Spartan.

3rd POV:

At the FOB, the military personals were busying preparing for the mission. Team 5 were sitting at a table outside their temporary room while having a chat with each other.

Danny: "Soooo, I' guessing that the girl reject you, right Erik?"

Erik: "No! She will never reject me!"

Izmash: "With your attitude and you always flirting around, I'm 100% sure that she will reject you"

Erik: ".... Fuck you!"

Izmash: "You are welcome." Danny and (Y/n) laughed.

(Y/n): "I wonder where the old man....."

Tenzou: "Right behind your fucking back" (Y/n) jumped and scared of his sudden appearence.

(Y/n): "GAHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Tenzou: "Good morning to you too and, I'm not old yet." He said smugly.

(Y/n): "Yeah yeah whatever....."

Then, the commander spoke through the speaker.

Speaker: "Listen up! Operation Firestorm is a go. Briefing will be in an hour. All units that involve must be in the briefing room."

The team cheered when they heard this. They continued to do their things until the briefing.

*Timeskip to the briefing*

Location: Briefing room.

3rd POV:

The team and the other units that were involved in the operation gathered in the briefing room. Ozpin and General Ironwood were in the room with other commanding officers.

Ozpin: "Allright allright. Please take a seat, gentleman. We will start our briefing now." He said while holding his mug. All the units took their seats and standby for the briefing. Tenzou and Erik were standing with Ozpin. "Allright. Tenzou, you may begin now."

Tenzou: "Thank you Ozpin. Gentleman. Operation Firestorm is a go. We will commence a sneak attack on the White Fang base." He then clicked the laptop mouse to change the slideshow that connected to the projector, revealing the main objective.

Danny: "Objectives for this mission is, to capture or kill Adam Taurus."

Tenzou: "A high command of the White Fang Special Operations Regiment, responsible for killing 20 Atlas soldiers and attempt to kidnap the Chieftain of Menagirie, Ghira Belladona. Killing or capturing him will make the White Fang SOR to it's knee."

Danny: "Secondary target is the White Fang Lieutenant." He clicked the mouse to change the slides.

Tenzou: "One of Adam Taurus's puppet. His name is unknown. He will do whatever Adam ordered him to do and willing to die for White Fang. Taking down both of them will slow down the White Fang SOR activities." Danny then clicked the mouse to change the slides. Erik stood up and walked towards the front to continue the briefing.

Erik: "We will be drop to the LZ point far far away from the White Fang SOR base by the bullheads. From there, we will walk to the target area and will pass by 4 checkpoints. First one is Yankee, second is Heineken, third is Budweiser and forth is Quebec. Once we reach near the target area, we will called it, "Razorteeth". I'm guessing it will take about 5 hours to reach the target area which means 1 hour for each checkpoint without any delay. I'm expecting the comms to be scattered because the terrain is a bit rough at the final 2 checkpoints." Erik stepped aside and Danny walked to the front.

Danny: "Last mission, our boys were having trouble in the forest. So be extra precautions because there are lot's of poison ivy and snakes so make sure you cover your balls because when it hit it pretty sucks. Oh remember, always keep your boot lace tied on." Then, Ironwood stepped in.

Gen. Ironwood: "To cover the main assault team during the walk, our gunship will protect them. A QRF will standby at both FOB for supporting the extractions. Primary Extraction Point will be coded as 'Miller' and if it's screwed, secondary extraction point will be the last resort."

Tenzou: "For the main assault team, Team 5 and Team 2 will be put together as a team. Erik responsible for comms and also as sniper. (Y/n) will be the spotter. The rest, will be as the assault team. Any questions?"

Everyone: "NOPE!"

Tenzou: "Good. Now, for phase one, A bullhead will be our insertion transport while the gunship will cover our walk. A QRF will be placed in FOB Spartan until the team reached the target. After they reach the target area, QRF team will split into two, which 2 Apaches and 2 Bullheads move to FOB Neptune for extraction." They all paid attention to the briefing. "Once we captured or killed the target, we will proceed to the extraction point for evac. Any questions?" Everyone said no. "Good. You can now prepared your gear and standby for the mission. Dismiss." They all nodded and walked out from the room. Tenzou walked to Ozpin and spoke.

Tenzou: "I have a bad feeling about this, Ozpin." He said with a bit of worried.

Ozpin: "Why?"

Tenzou: "Some of us won't coming back..."

Ozpin: "This is war. Everyone feel the same. Just, make sure you and the team safe until the mission end."

Tenzou: "If, I died in the mission, I want you to promise me.."

Ozpin: "Brag it out."

Tenzou: "I want you....."

*Timeskip after the mission start and the team on board the Bullhead.*

(Y/n)'s POV:

It's night and we were on our route to the drop zone. We sat at the passenger bay, waiting for the red light to appear. I was setting my night vision goggle while the rest, well.... sleep or having a chat. Then, the red light appeared and we stood up for the drop. We lined up and walked to the door. The door opened and Tenzou at the front. We wait patiently. Finally, the green light appeared indicating that we're on the drop zone.

Tenzou: "It's time boys! Let's go!" Tenzou jumped out from the bullhead first and followed by the others. I waited for a bit to count how many have jumped. Since it was night, we have to put on our IR strobe light to indicate our positions. After that, I jumped.

(Looks like this except in the dark of night)

I can just use my semblance, which is Maiden Flight but, I prefered the HALO jump. It gave me more adrenaline and fun! We jumped out from the bullhead at height of 20,000 feet. I just enjoyed the jump. I looked at my altitude meter watch and indicated we're at 10,000 feet from the ground and I deployed my parachute. We slowly glide to the ground and landed safely. Once everyone on the ground, Erik opened up the comms to tell that we're landed.

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base, this is Spartan team. We landed safely and on route to target. How copy?"

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Spartan Team. Solid copy. Have a nice walk."

Comms: Erik: "Ghostrider, Ghostrider. Comms check."

Comms: Ghostrider: "Spartan team, this is Ghostrider. We will be with your for the walk. Have a nice day." Ghostrider is the callsign given to the AC-130W Stinger gunship.

Comms: Erik: "Spartan Team. Copy that." He paused a for while and spoke. "Comms check."

Comms: Tenzou: "Check."

Comms: (Y/n): "Check."

Comms: Izmash: "Check."

Comms: Danny: "Check."

Comms: Sierra: "Check."

Comms: Zulu: "Check."

Comms: Grinch: "Check."

Comms: Meta: "Check."

We then started to walk to the target. It will be a long walk...

*Timeskip after 1 hour*

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base, This is Spartan team. It's Yankee."

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Spartan Team. Solid copy. Yankee."

*Timeskip after 1 hour*

Comms: Erik: "Spartan Base. Spartan Team. It's Heineken."

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Solid copy, Spartan team."

*Timeskip after 1 hour*

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base, this is Spartan team. Budweiser."

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Solid, Spartan team."

*Timeskip after 1 hour*

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base, this is Spartan team. Quebec. How copy?"

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Spa-*static* *static* solid *static*-ver."

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base. Say again you last, over."

Comms: FOB Spartan: "Spartan *static* *static*-lid copy."

Erik: "Comms begin to scatter...." he said.

Danny: "No shit..." Then we proceed to the last point.

*Timeskip after 5 hours of walk and the team reached near the target area.*

After a long walk, we've reached near the target. Tenzou put up his hand in fist indicated for us to stop. We get into kneeled position. Tenzou took out his binocular and scouted the front. He have a positive ID on the target area.

Tenzou: "We are here. Erik, call it."

Erik: "On it." He then reached his radio and informed the base.

Comms: Erik: "Spartan base, this is Spartan team. We've reached Razorteeth. How copy?"

Location: FOB Spartan.

Ozpin's POV:

I was sitting on the chair, thinking about the promise that I've made with Tenzou. Then, I was interupted when the comms up.

Comms: Spartan team: "*static*-base. This is*static*-team. We've rea-*static* Razor-*static* How copy?"

Comms: Radio Operator: "Spartan team, this is Spartan base. Say again you last, over."

Comms: Spartan team: "*static*-base, We-*static* Razorteeth. How copy?"

Comms: Radio Operator: "Solid copy Spartan team." Then the comms off.

Radio operator: "Sir, comms a bit scattered but the Spartan team has reached Razorteeth." I got up from the chair and stretched a bit.

Ozpin: "Good. Now, move to the phase two. QRF team 1 will stay here, and team 2 will move to FOB Neptune. Anything, inform us. Night night." Then, the rest of the team 2 and me walked out from the room and proceed to our bullheads. It was morning now. "What a beautiful day...." I muttered.

Location: Near the target area.

3rd POV:

After Erik informed the base, Ghostrider spoke through the comms.

Comms: Ghostrider: "Spartan team, this is Ghostrider. The sun is up. We're out."

Comms: Erik: "Ghostrider, copy that. Have a nice day."

Tenzou: "Allright, the target is in front of us. You all have the plans of the area right?" We all nodded. "Okay good. Now, Erik and (Y/n) will give us some sniper cover. The rest will follow me and we'll infiltrate the compound area. Allright, let's move!" We then stood up and moved our ass to our designated positions.

______________________________________________

A/n: Hey guys! Done with chapter 7. As always, I just hope that the content goes well and the storyline is good. Just want to say thank you for all the supports and votes. I decided to write the actions on the mext chapter so it will be a long chapter before entering with the RWBY storyline. So that's all for today and I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelling. Have a nice day! Stay sharp.

Mako 01, signing out.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

40.9K 420 20
The story of Raiden Rose, Ruby's twin brother who was abused and wanted to run away from his family and start a new life or die trying. But all of th...
67.2K 1.7K 92
Y/N Rose was the son of Qrow Branwen and Summer Rose, and the oldest child of the Rose family. Due to Qrows' semblance and a messy end to they're rel...
720 29 14
Two children find themselves lost in a dangerous world. They must take care of each other and hope they are never discovered by the forces that have...
142K 2K 34
Y/n Rose was the Youngest child of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long . The moment he was born his father had growing more and more jealous. Till when he...