Half Loved (On Hold)

By Onionluvsgarlic

What do you do and where do you go when all of a sudden, you turn into a guy? Yup. A guy. That's exactly wha... More

Half Loved ~ Author's Note
Half Loved ~ Chap 1: A Single Room
Half Loved ~ Chap 2: First Night
Half Loved ~ Chap 3: Back ride
Half Loved ~ Chap 4: Cowboy
Half Loved ~ Chap 5: That Girl
Half Loved ~ Chap 6: Another Contact
Half Loved ~ Chap 7: Root Beer Reunion
Half Loved ~ Chap 8: I'm Toast
Half Loved ~ Chap 9: So much for Incognito
Half Loved ~ Chap 10: Solutions
Half Loved ~ Chap 11: F.W.O.S.
Half Loved ~ Chap 12: I Kissed a Girl
Half Loved ~ Chap 14: The Boys are Back
Half Loved ~ Chap 15: The Aftermath
Half Loved ~ Chap 16: Project Cam
Half Loved ~ Chap 17: The Call
Half Loved ~ Chap 18: The Reunion
Half Loved ~ Chap 19: Juggling Phases
Half Loved ~ Chap 20: Truth or Dare, Kiss or Tell
Half Loved ~ Chap 21: A Letter
Half Loved ~ Chap 22: Between You and Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 23: All is Fair
Half Loved ~ Chap 24: It's Not Funny
Half Loved ~ IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Half Loved ~ Chap 25: Pretend to be Mine
Half Loved ~ Chap 26: Turbulent Tides
Half Loved ~ Chap 27: Take a Chance in Me
Half Loved ~ Chap 28: Brittle

Half Loved ~ Chap 13: Just a Kiss

2.1K 67 35
By Onionluvsgarlic

 HEY GUYS! Seriously, I'm so so so so sorry for the late upload -_-

Turned out my night classes are starting to affect me -_- Yeah, you heard right, I'm on a nocturnal schedule and the Juniors and Seniors in my college are required to attend night classes. Suckish right? It's pretty scary to go home at 9 pm... Especially if the Med building is filled with cadavers! Eeessshhhh. If you could only imagine. haha

Moving on! HERE is ze first boyxboy-ness of this storyyyy! I hope you guys give it a chance :P I'm still not used to writing boyxboy's since I only wrote this story as a challenge from my fans so yeah. Constructive criticism is definitely welcome! :D

So, please do messade, comment, like, fan, and most especially, VOTE!

Thanks guys! ;)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

~Chap 13: Just a Kiss ~

~Jace’s POV~

I turned off the shower and headed out into my room. I was about to pick up a towel when my phone started vibrating. Oh, a text? Hmmm... what would coach want now? I flipped it open to see an unknown number. Huh. Oh, it’s from Andy.

Party’s at the Court. See ya buddy. –Andy

Hey, I thought it was a small get together? No one told me it was a party... wait a minute... The Court? Whoa, is this that Tyler guy’s annual party at the jock’s room? No way, that Carter guy clearly doesn’t know what he got me into.

I mean, personally? I don’t want to go to any parties. Heck, I don’t even want to be near people as much... it’s not my fault if they don’t want to be near me. I mean, why waste my time being with people who can’t even look at me?

Another buzz from my phone brought me back from my thoughts. Hey, where are you buddy? It read. He really does want me there huh? Well, I know I’m really gonna regret this but hey, if he wants me to go... well... oh forget it. I already said yes right? I guess I better come.

It didn’t take me that long to get there. Stepping in the court, I felt the vibration on the floor. Yup. This was definitely the place alright. I then followed the trail towards the jock’s room. To my right, a couple of wasted teenagers where laughing at whatever it was that they thought was so funny. Upon seeing me, they straightened up a bit and quickly went away awkwardly.

Yeah, I had that effect on people.

I guess I just scared people off... it’s sort of weird really... well, I don’t blame them... I mean, I was in a couple of fights way back then. I was pretty reckless and hot headed. I guess tuning all my anger in fights was a bad idea. Oh well.

Once I learned about MMA, for once, I started being less angry and reserved... now that I’ve been “rehabilitated”, people are too scared to approach me, so it was really such a surprise when that Carter kid talked to me. He sure had the guts to talk to scary old me.

Yeah. I guess that’s why my feet were leading me to this very place that I considered well... suckish. I then stepped in the room where the music was loudest. Even in the dim light, my face registered fear in the people’s faces. Yeah. I also had that effect. They all froze in place.

Pssh. Whatever.

I looked around and headed for a vacant space somewhere near the wall. Hey, if I went to parties, I’m sure this would definitely top my list. There was a bar at the corner with some people making out right on top of it. Wasted teenagers. Sheesh.

I noticed that most of the people weren’t really acting weird around me now... it even seemed like they weren’t even looking at me. It seemed like they were looking at something else. Upon closer inspection, I found out that they were looking at something else.

I approached it to find out what was happening. Okay? So I came here only to find that Andy’s talking to me wasn’t his biggest surprise. This was.

~Andy’s POV~

“Well, if it’s a show you want, then it’s a show we’ll do.” Sasha giggled. She led me up to the bar and gave me a shot.

Okay, so I knew that I was gonna have a major headache tomorrow, but something that’s lit up inside me prevented me from doing what seemed logical. Right now, I just wanted to have fun. After reconsidering the shot for a few seconds, I finally gave in and headed towards the dance floor with her.

Sasha wrapped her arms around my neck and surprisingly, I found my arms snaking its way around her waist in response. “Now let’s show them what we got.” she winked.

And just like that, we grinded against each other like crazy party animals. I didn’t know how and why I was dancing like this, but I strangely liked it. I mean, sure, I danced to the rhythmic music of my routines, but this sort of raw, primal dance excited me. In an instant, we caught the attention of the whole room as Sasha danced her way down and back up again to the music.

Several cheers came from the crowd and heck, I wasn’t supposed to be attracting attention! What am I doing now?!? Ugh! Andy! Suddenly, a hand found its way at my waist. Whoa, Sasha’s arms are on my neck right? I turned around to see a grinning Liam.

“That looked so damn sexy.” He purred against my ear.

Okay? So why did he sound so... so... hot? What the heck? What did I just say?!? I know, it’s terribly off character, but clearly, I was being off character the whole night... so why stop now? More surprised than him, I replied with an equally seductive “Huh.”

“You still owe me that kiss you know.” He said as he stepped a little closer. Sasha was still dancing against me so Liam made me face her again as I had my back to him. With another loud beat from the speaker, somehow, we found our bodies dancing—grinding even—to the hypnotic music.

“Hey, you know I don’t share, Liam.” Sasha said playfully.

“Oh honey, Christmas is just around the corner. You better share or you’ll be on the naughty list.” He said just beside my ear. I felt my body react wildly to the warmth of his breath. Okay. Why did Liam seem extra sexy today? Gahhh!

“You know I’m always on your naughty list.” She replied.

Okay? Will they flirt like this until later? I mean, it’s not like I’m sandwiched in between them or anything. Yeah. I cleared my throat and a giggle came from Sasha.

“Aww, the cute sidekick’s jealous! Don’t worry, here’s one for you.” She winked as she planted one on my lips.

“Hey, no more free kisses! We’re not playing anymore.” I said as I leaned back a bit, making my back tough Liam’s wide, chiselled chest.

“Yeah, no more kisses S.” he teased. “Kisses are given to someone who deserves them. Right Andy?” he said as he rested his chin on the crook of my neck. Yeah, I’m starting to get a little tickle-y but I just ignored it. Right now, Liam’s hot breath against my skin was all I could think about.

“Y-y-yea-h...” Swallowing hard, I finally managed to mutter a reply to him.

“Told ya so.” he teased as the three of us swayed to the music. Yeah, getting sandwiched between two of the most gorgeous people on campus was pretty much intense. What made it even more intense were the people who were openly enjoying our little show. Heck, if I saw three hot people grinding against each other, I’d probably get turned on like the rest of these open-mouthed teens.

“Fine.” Sasha said with a little pout.

Then without warning, Liam drew his lips to my earlobe, gently playing with it with little nips and bites. “So how about that kiss?” he mumbled against my ear.

The warmth of his breath was too much for my overly excited body. All I could do was to nod in agreement. He then trailed his warm lips towards my check. Yup. I guess that kiss should win the world record for the best cheek-kiss-in-the-cheek award.

He let his lips linger there, waiting... waiting for what? For me to tell him to stop? Heck. Too late for that now. Even if I asked him to stop, I guess there’s no stopping notorious flirt Liam Parker from getting what he wanted. And yes. That means I let him have it.

His lips made its way to mine and surprisingly, I turned around to have a better taste of him. His kiss was unlike any other kiss I’ve ever experienced before... I mean, this was seriously wicked. The way his smooth lips melted away into mine while he cradled my body against his muscled frame made me weak all over. From where my hands were, you could tell I liked the kiss. I pulled his neck closer to my body and finally surrendered when we suddenly remembered we had to breathe. Yeah. It was that good.

I was about to gasp when suddenly, his lips met mine again. He gently flicked his tongue on my lower lip and I parted my lips in response. Yeah. Clever as he was, his tongue danced against mine in a playful and sexy tug of war. We did this while still grinding to the music. Yeah, it was awesome.

I slowly moved away from him as I let some air bring me back to life. LOL. Did I just quote an Evanescence song? I must be drunk! I turned to see a grinning Sasha who apparently, enjoyed our free show just like the rest of the awe struck party-goers around us.

Liam closed the distance between us as he went in for another kiss. I was about to take him on again when I saw a familiar silhouette a few feet away.

Jace?

Jace... oh, he came. Jace... And yeah, he looked cute today! It’s pretty nice to see him wear something other than his PE uniform and usual dark clothes. It’s a good thing he was wearing a plain dark green v-neck shirt that hugged his body pretty good. I turned to face him, just before Liam’s lips brushed against mine. He stared just like the others, but he then shrugged in an unusual way.

Okay? What the heck was that for? I mean, why am I feeling this way? Could it be possible that I cared about what he thinks of me? What was he thinking? Could he be making assumptions about me? Heck. No one thinks of Andy Carter that way! Reluctantly, I let my hands slither away from his neck and headed towards Jace.

“Hey.” I mouthed as I headed for him.

“Hey.” He nodded in reply.

“You came!” I said standing next to him.

“Yeah. Guess I did.” Okay, so this was starting to get pretty awkward.

“Cowboy, why’d you leave? Oh.” Liam paused as he looked at Jace. “Hey partner.”

Jace just shrugged and I could feel the awkwardness jump up a notch. Okayyyyy.

“So!” I intervened without anything to say except for ‘so’.

“So?” they both said at the same time.

Ughhh. Okay. So suddenly, I didn’t feel so well. Yeahp. What was up with that? The room started to become hazy and I felt slightly dizzy. Everything was starting to blur and all of a sudden, my feet felt wobbly. Dang, what’s wrong with me?

I tried to take step forward but I felt myself fall. A steady hand caught me and I looked up to see Jace’s eyes. Oh, well this is not the Jace I knew. Hey, there was concern in his usually flat face! Oh my gosh! I opened up a crack in his wall once again! Yippee! Yipp—

Oh no.

Please tell me I did not just do what I think I did...

I felt my head lighten as the twisting pain in my stomach throbbed. I blinked a few times and thankfully, I was able to restore some of my sight... I looked down and saw what I wished didn’t happen. I just puked all the liquor I drank. I looked up at Jace who had a hard face. I then noticed the stain on his shirt. And on his hands. What the heck did I just do.

Kill.

Me.

Now.

~Cam’s POV~

I stood up from our little spin the bottle game and looked at the scene happening at a corner. Seeing a blonde mess, I noticed that Liam was hovering over something. I crossed over to where they were. Was there a fight? Nahh... too much silence for a fight.

I was totally unprepared to see what was there.

Carter was slumped on the Jace guy’s hands and there was puke all over them and on the floor. Okay? What just happened here?

“Oh, Cam.” Liam said as he pulled me in the crowd.

“What in the world happened here?”

“Uhm, yeah... about that... I think I gave Andy too many drinks.” He replied as he scratched his head.

“And he was stupid enough to drink each and every one of them?”

Liam just grinned and I sighed heavily. “He looked like he could handle it!”

“Just help me out here.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Oh dang, what have I done.” He said nervously.

“Look, what’s done is done.”

“Hey, what happened to Andy?” Tyler said, as he popped up in the circle.

“Had too much to drink apparently.” The Jace guy said. If I wasn’t busy looking at Andy’s wasted figure, I wouldn’t have had caught the wincing reactions of the people around us. Hey, I mean, I heard rumors about people being scared of him, but hey, this was just a little too much.

It’s like it stung to look at him, and that it actually hurt to be in the same room as him. Sheesh. People these days. I headed over to him and helped my wasted roommate up. “We need to get him cleaned up.”

“Yeah.” He said. It looked like he was surprised that I talked to him. Huh.

“Where should we take him? The crowd is starting to close in on this scene.”

“You better go distract them. I’ll take care of him.” he said.

Okay, so apparently, he was right. The crowd was really nosy. I better go listen to this dude. I mean hey, nothing bad will happen to Carter right? Besides, I’d even do him a favour. He needed to get out of here. Ughh. Stupid, stupid Carter. Drinking more than he can take. I don’t know if it’s Liam or him that I should be more disappointed at.

Sighing heavily, I instructed Liam to clean the alcoholic mess Andy made. I made a mental note that I should get him back for this later... brushing past the crowding circle, I made my way to the middle of the room and called out to the people.

Okay? So apparently, no one even paid attention to me. Dang. I saw Tyler appear from the crowd to join me as we tried to shift the attention from Carter.

“So now what?” he asked as he looked over the crowding people.

I raked my brain for a good diversion and came up with one slightly immature and totally random idea. I mean, I saw this in movies before so I guess I better try it. “Who’s up for a game of I’ve never?” I yelled at the crowd. Okay, so some people looked. Now we got a couple of heads turned at our direction.

“Hey Pirates! Who’s up for a game of I’ve never?” Tyler repeated more loudly. Now a few more faces looked at our direction. Oh yeah. This was so gonna work. from the corner of my eye I saw Ashley and the girl Carter was grinding at earlier.

“I wanna play!” said the red headed girl.

“What’s all the commotion back there?” Ashley asked.

“Apparently Carter got too much to drink.” I said replied.

“Yeah, he’s so wasted he threw up on the floor and on that Jace kid.” Tyler added.

“Oh dang! I shouldn’t have had danced with him to much then! He must’ve gotten dizzy with all the spinning!”

“Well, more like rocking Sasha.” Ashley said with an eye roll.

“Okay, so Carter needs to get out before the people see him like that. Let’s make a diversion.”

“How exactly do we do that?” she asked.

“Oh, I know!” the Sasha girl said cheerily. She quickly handed us drinks and chirped at the top of her lungs. “I’ve never gone skinny dipping!”

Great. So now, everyone was looking at us. She sure did a good job at diverting the attention. Ashley nudged me as she drank from her cup. With a meaningful look that’s meant to signal us something, we followed her lead. Sasha and I drank but Tyler didn’t.

“No way!” a couple of girls asked, pulling away from the crowd. “You’ve gone skinny dipping before? Where? Were you caught?” they giggled after each question.

Whew. Good thing this Sasha girl knew how to divert attention. Yeah, little by little, the crowd around my wasted roommate dissolved and soon circled around our little ‘I’ve never’ game. Nonchalantly, I saw Jace half drag, half carry Carter outside. Oh yeah, Carter owes me big time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 93.9K 44
"New student, right?" the Principal asked me. I nodded meekly, hoping that he would turn out to be a patient suffering from short term memory loss an...
330K 13.6K 51
"that's rich coming from a pretty boy" I narrow my eyes. "I'm not a pretty boy." He smirks standing from the desk and reaching forward twirling a p...
9.7K 342 18
Jace Summers is not your average high school boy, per se. He prefers being himself no matter what anyone else thinks about him, and he's proud of who...
18.2K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...