Half Loved ~ Chap 19: Juggling Phases

Hola! SOOO! I'm happy to say that I'm almost finished with my Internship so more writing time! Yay! 10 hours left! ;)

So, my epic friend Hollie, @Happiee YOU ARE SO AMAZING! My saving grace really ;) You should go fan this absolutely talented master! She made me this HISTORIC trailer for Half Loved and it pretty much looks professional if you ask me ;) I posted the trailer on the right so check it out! 

I also changed the cover just because XD And I posted a picture of how Andrea looked with her hair and dress on the right too ;) haha! I'm so hyped right now!

Anyway, this chapter has lot's of shifting POV's so I'm sorry if it could get quite confusing... anyway, I'm leaning towards a steamy-ish feel for the next chapter, what do you guys say? Sound your comments below okay? And who do you want to get steamehhh ;) haha!

So yeah, I'd really love to see some likes, votes, library additions, and of course, COMMENTS! 

So there you go guys! Hope you enjoy! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chap 19: Juggling Phases ~

~Tyler’s POV~

“You nut head!” I said as I punched Liam on the arm. Okay, so maybe I exerted a little more force on that punch than I intended.

“Hey!” Liam complained as he caressed his shoulder gingerly. “What was that for?”

“Need I be more specific Mr. Obvious?” I asked and he gave me an I-still-don’t-know-what-you’re-talking-about-so-just-spill-it-look on his face. With a sigh, I replied. “Duh, why were you flirting like that with Andy out in the open? It’s his house you know, what if someone saw you?” I said, not understanding why I was so worked up.

“Hey, Micah was the only one there, and he seemed pretty cool about it.”

“Dude, that’s still wrong, it’s a reunion, what if someone saw you guys?”

“Look Ty, why are you so worked up? It’s not like we we’re getting hot and steamy in the hallway.” He laughed.

“You are so sick Liam.” Ashley tsked.

“What?” he said putting on a mischievous look. “Oh I get it. You’re jealous aren’t you?” he asked me with an inquiring brow.

“Dude, where did you even get that?!” I asked, somehow feeling more nervous than I should’ve been. Why was Liam asking me this anyway? Why would I even be jealous? Sheesh. Stupid Liam, messing with my head...

“I dunno, you seem like you want some time with Carter as well...” he said the word time with a seductively slow emphasis that somehow seemed kind of naughty in a weird Liam way.

“Dude whatever, I’m just trying to spare Carter’s family from the burden of seeing you two messing around.”

“Yeah Liam.” Ashley agreed with me.

“Fine, I won’t do anything sketchy around his family. But I’m not promising anything when they’re not around.” He winked.

~Carter’s POV~

“Oh my glob.” I said as I stepped away from gramps. Slowly, I traced my hands over the veiling of hair that covered me. Oh crap. I have phased!

“You seem troubled Little Lily, what’s wrong?”

“Granpa, I’ve phased!” I gasped in alarm.