Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
btw

Chapter thirty six

14.7K 434 332
By UnAmericanTeen

Four months later

I held Vanessa's hair back for the third time today as she threw up her lunch.

"Ugh I hate this shit." She groaned and pulled back. I smiled sympathetically and rubbed her back.

"I know. But we go baby shopping today, that should be fun!" She groaned again and leaned her head over the toilet bowl.

She was five months now and starting to show quite a bit but no one in the media has caught on just yet. We decided to keep it under wraps because I didn't need the public harrassing her or asking for interviews. So until it was physically impossible to hide, we weren't saying a word.

"I also want to take you somewhere." I mumbled softly as she stood up. I looked down at her baby bump and pulled her into me.

"Where?" She asked. I cringed a little as her throw up breath hit my nose. I turned her around to the sink.

"I'll tell you while you brush your teeth." She smacked her lips but nonetheless grabbed her toothbrush. "It's a place that I hope you'll love. That's all you get." I shrugged and started out of the bathroom.

"That's all?!" She muffled out with the toothbrush still in her mouth.

"Yup. Now hurry your cute butt up." I threw over my shoulder and grabbed my car keys, hoping V liked the house I got for us.

-

"Ooh let's go to Toys r us." I grabbed V's hand and pulled her the direction of the toy store.

The automatic doors slid open, allowing me to see the vast variety of toys. And a little, just a little, my heart gleamed with joy.

"Hi welcome." A worker said with a wide smile.

"Hi, where are your Toy Story toys?" I asked politely, getting an eye roll from Vanessa.

"That would be in aisles two and three."

"Thank youu." I sang before making a b line for the aisles.

"Remember who we're shopping for, Y/n." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I know." When we reached aisle two, there were plush woodys and Jessies. I reached for the woody hat and put it on my head before grabbing a smaller version and putting it in the handheld basket.

"Why are you getting the woody hat? Get the Jessie one too." I huffed and grabbed the small red cowgirl hat.

"It'll be useless cause we're having a boy but ok." I said with a shrug and dropped it into the basket.

"We find out the gender next month you know?" I hummed and kept grabbing random things and dropping them in the basket. "You really think it's a boy?" I nodded.

"Yup. I'd like a son so I can teach him how to respect women and not be an asshole, ooh." I grabbed a long sword and swung it around. "And how to be a ninja of course."

"Uh no." I pouted as she took it, and tried to grab it back. "No, you're going to end up killing my baby."

"Come onn." I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, smiling slightly as her stomach bumped against my flat stomach. "Your bump is so cute." I patted her through the oversized sweater.

"You won't be saying that by the ninth month." She retorted and pulled back.

"Yes I will. You'll always be beautiful to me. Also, I heard your boobs get bigger which is a plus." She shoved me playfully and picked up a baby doll.

"Y/n!" I turned my head as a couple teenage girls ran up. I looked at V and saw her slowly escaping down the aisle.

"Hey guys." I smiled and looked at the top shelf of toys.

"Hi! Can I get a picture." I nodded amd smiled as one of then held a camera up. "Thank you so much."

"Who are you shopping for?" Another one asked with her phone up.

"Uh for my cousin. His birthday is soon." They hummed making me do a Normani face. "What?"

"The only cousins you have is Allen, Amelia, and Alex and their birthday was in December." I raised my eyebrows and slowly turned around.

"You guys must not know about Alfredo." I chuckled uneasily and started to walk down the aisle but they followed after me. Vanessa looked at me from the end and I widened my eyes. "They're smart as fuck." I mouthed.

She snorted and smiled at the girls. "How are you guys?" They squealed and rushed to her.

"Can I get a hug?" One asked. V cleared her throat and shifted on her feet.

"I- I'm a little sick," the girl pouted. "But suree." She forced a smile and looked at me. I shrugged and carefully scanned the girls face as she leaned in to hug Vanessa. I held my breath as the girl quicklypulled back.

"Oh. My. God." She turned to the other two girls and whispered something.

"Fuck." I hissed quietly as V came to my side.

The blonde girl turned and smiled proudly.

"You're pregnant." She stated confidently.

"Pregnant? So you're calling me fat? That's not cool at all." Vanessa played cooly as she looked at them with a hurt expression.

The girls face immediately dropped as she shook her head. "N-no I didn't mean...I wasn't-"

"It's fine." V mumbled and grabbed my hand. "I think we'll go now, have a good day girls." I snickered quietly as she pulled me down the aisle.

"Should I be concerned that you're that good at lying?" She winked as we walked to the register and just bought what I had. "Can you bag those up while I pay?" I asked, slyly taking something out of the basket. She nodded and went to the end of the conveyer belt.

I quickly put the sword on top and pulled out my wallet.

After she scanned everything, the toys went down to Vanessa.

"That'll be 97.42." I handed her a hundred and watched V pick up the sword.

"Y/n-"

"I already paid." I said and raised my hands up. She glared at me and dropped the sword into the bag. "I love you." I chuckled out and blew her a kiss.

After everything was bagged up, me holding all of the bags as my 'punishment' for getting the sword, I was finally driving Vanessa to the house.

I already had the movers take all of my stuff out of the condo and move it while we were shopping. Including Vanessa's stuff. Luckily she didn't have a lot of shit, mostly makeup and food is what they told me.

I wasn't surprised though. That was the two most important things to her. Looking good and eating good. 

"Where are we- why are we in Beverly hills?" She asked.

"Going to a friends." I replied shortly and turned the radio up.

"And from the self titled album Envy here's Scary Love by Envy." The Dj said and played the song.

I smiled and grabbed Vanessa's hand as the music played from the speakers.

"I remember I wrote this song when you were sleeping," I started as Ellie sung her verse. "I just kept feeling scared that you had so much power over me without even trying to." I finished just as my verse started.

"Sing it." She mumbled and shifted to look at me.

I bit my lip before singing lowly, "Even better every day, I swear. Maybe it's a little unfair. Baby, I'm starstruck by you. Didn't know we'd get so far and it's only the start. Baby, you got me worried. Your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much as you do. Yeah, I need you here."

She grinned widely and scooted over to lean her head on my shoulder. I rested my right hand on the inside of her thigh and pulled her closer.

I looked at the street names and smiled as I saw our new street.

"What friend are we seeing?" She asked as I stopped at the black gate and leaned over to type in the code, which was Vanessa's birthday. "And you know the code? You must be close to them." She eyed me suspiciously as I blatantly ignored her and pulled up to the contemporary house.

"I lied. We're not going to a friends house." I parked in the driveway and grabbed a lone key out of my pocket. "It's yours." Her jaw dropped as I held the key out to her.

"No.."

"Yes." I chuckled and placed the key in her hand. "Go look."

She squealed and swung the door open. I turned the car off and opened my door, looking at Vanessa as she stood at the door with the key.

The house was fairly big and pretty simple. The exterior was black white and gray with large floor ceiling windows. And there was an underground garage so I didn't have to worry about my cars getting shitted on.

I walked over to Vanessa as she waited patiently for me.

"This isn't some sick joke right? Cause if you're messing with me I'll beat your ass." I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips.

"Just open the damn door Vanessa." She smiled and pushed the key into the doorknob, it clicking as she turned it.

"Ah I'm excited." She giggled and pushed the door open. I smiled and followed her into the house.

Having seen the inside multiple times already, I was just watching her expression at each of the rooms.

"Is this...an an indoor theatre?!" She gasped as she looked inside a room with a large flat screen and multiple reclining chairs.

I chuckled as my stomach fluttered at the never dropping smile on her lips. I loved being the reason for her wide smiles because she never did it a lot. Mostly settling for grins or smirks, getting a glance at her white teeth was an honor.

"Babe, I love it." She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "How much was this?"

I shook my head at her concerned look and pecked her lips.

"Doesn't matter. You deserve the best and that's what I'm going to give to you. To the both of you." I said. Her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes started to water slightly. "Are you crying?"

"Shut up, it's the hormones." She sniffed and grabbed my face. "God, I love you so much." She shook her head slightly as small tears dropped down her cheek. "You do so much for me, I don't deserve it at all."

"Shut up, you do. You deserve to be treated like a queen, Vanessa." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the backdoor. I slid it open and she walked ahead of me.

She brought her hands to her mouth and let out a sob. I widened my eyes in panic and came besides her.

"What's wrong? You can change anything if you don't like it-"

"No it's just," she shook her head and wiped her eyes. "I've always wanted a pool!" She shouted dramatically and bawled like a baby.

I raised my eyebrows and snorted out a laugh before I could stop it.

"It's not funny! I'm being serious." I nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"I know, I'm sorry." I mumbled and bit my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing. "Hey, wanna go swimming?" I smirked slightly and dropped my arms to wrap around her waist.

"Babe no." I quickly took her phone out of her pocket and dropped it on the nearby couch before rushing to the pool with her in my arms. "Y/n!-" I turned around and fell backwards.

The water immediately wrapped around me as her body pushed me down further. I opened my eyes and looked around the pool that was lit up with green and red lights. They were so co- 

I was suddenly pulled up and staring into furious green eyes.

"Seriously?!" She flung her hair back and huffed angrily. Something about her wet hair and attitude was a big turn on.

"Sorry baby." I husked before connecting our lips. I pushed her against the pool wall and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She whimpered against my lips when I drove my hips into hers. I pulled away and dropped my head to her neck, kissing over her damp skin as her heavy breaths filled the air.

"Babe don't tease. You know how I get." She whined and gripped my hair.

Ever since she hit about the two month mark, as soon as she got started she was fully ready like a teenager who was having sex for the first time. The doctors said it was her hormone inbalance that made her super horny, not that I was complaining.

"Y/nn." She whined again, breaking me out of my thoughts. I quickly pulled my wet t-shirt off and went back to kissing her neck. Just as I dipped my hand into her pants, a voice startled us.

"I see you guys are enjoying the pool." I pulled back and looked towards the door where Dana and my mom stood.

"See? And this is how that baby was made in the first place." My mom said while shaking her head and walking back into the house.

I looked at Dana, telepathically saying asking her what was up.

"Don't look at me. She asked me to bring her and your mom scares me." She shrugged and walked into the house.

I sighed and looked at a distraught Vanessa.

"Later, I promise." She nodded in understanding and let me help her out of the pool before I climbed out myself.

When I looked up she was bitibg her lip and looking down at my cotton shorts. I looked down and saw the cloth clinging to my member, showing my entire length.

"Control yourself." I chuckled out and peeled off my shorts as I walked towards the house.

"That's hard with your cute ass." She said and smacked my butt. I jumped and jogged to get away from her.

"Stay here, I'll get a towel." I told her as I jogged through the house to grab a towel from the towel closet.

I ran back out, not wanting her to to be cold even though it was early July.

She took off her sweats and allowed me to wrap the towel around her shoulders before I quickly swept her feet up and carried her bridal style.

"I can walk, you know?" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know, I'm just practicing."

"For?" I winked at her and started up the stairs. I pushed the room door open with my foot and let her down to see the room. "Woah it's huge."

I snickered and changed into dry briefs and shorts with a plain black T-shirt. "Relatable." I joked.

"You're a child." She said while shaking her head. 

"I know. I'm gonna be downstairs with my mom while you get dressed 'kay." She nodded and pecked my lips.

I jogged down the stairs and went into the living room where I heard the voices talking.

"What? You're not working on baby number two anymore?" I rolled my eyes at my mom as she say on the couch with a glass of red wine in her hand.

"No mom. You did come unannounced." I shrugged and sat besides her.

"Actually we were texting and calling the both of yo- I'm getting a call, be right back." Dana said once she saw the look I was giving her. I smirked and sat back. Daddy Y/n is still there.

"So, how have you been booger?" I smiled and nodded happily.

"I'm good. Everythings good. We can find out the gender next month." My moms eyes started to water slightly. "Oh no, please don't cry. I have to deal with it enough with Vanessa. Not you too." She shook her head and fanned her face.

"I'm fine. I'm just so proud. Most twenty year olds arent as passionate and caring as you. You're living your dream, you're taking care of those you love. I'm just proud." Her voice cracked at the end as she shrugged. I frowned and pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks mom, it's because of you so you should be proud of yourself." I replied and rubbed her arm.

"Aww." I looked up and saw Vanessa pouting with furrowed eyebrows.

"No-" I tried to stop it but it was too late.

"This is so sweet!" She said and started crying into her hands.

"See?" I whispered to my mom with my hands up.

"She's pregnant idiot. Go comfort her!" She pushed me up and pointed at Vanessa.

"Hey babe." I brought her into my chest as she switched from crying to laughing.

"I'm such a sap, ugh!" She pulled back and wiped her eyes with her sweater sleeve. "Is my makeup messed up?" I looked at the running eyeliner, rosy cheeks, and smudged lipstick before shaking my head.

"No babe, you look beautiful."

°
°

Gender reveal next chapter? 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 

I'm still choosing the name and it's harder than I thought.

ALSO some of you predicted the right outcome, some of you didn't *Evil laugh* 😈😈

Hope you enjoyed, if not, eat a bowl of get a life with a side of fucker 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.9K 114
Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it.
100K 3.3K 12
[COMPLETED] "You're one of my best students, Y/N. And actually my favorite." - - - - Welcome to my new book. This one would be different from my exis...
97.7K 1.3K 22
¡Before you read Oneshot!Read "Need to Know" Most of the stories will be Jennie x reader. *INCLUDE MILKY MATURE CONTENT * [Closed but might upload ag...