{Two Hearts that beat as One}...

By AmmyWithingale

Well, the title says it all, and you may request! (I don't own the art that is shown in this book) ==Will no... More

Gazel (Suzuno Fuusuke): Tonight
Aphrodi (Afuro Terumi): My Embarrassed Devil
Yandere!Gran (Kiyama Hiroto): ProMIsE
Young!Burn (Nagumo Haruya): Small Crush
Midorikawa Ryuuji: Remember
Tsun!Mistrene Callous: Whats wrong?
Requests #1
Baddap Sleed: True meaning of soccer
Sorry Bueno101!
Tsun!Hakuryuu: Idiot!
Shindou Takuto: Crybaby
Matsukaze Tenma(X Depressed!Reader): Sorry
Sakuma Jirou: Back...
Requests #2
Tsurugi Kyousuke (X Abused!Reader): Ill always protect you
Jealous!Matsukaze Tenma: Riverbank
Tsun!Kirino Ranmaru: Prima Donna
Jealous!Rococo Urupa: Come on!
Eyyy
Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader x Hakuryuu: Share
Requests #3
Tsun!Gouenji Shuuya: Forgiven
Jealous! Fudou Akio: Coward
Amemiya Taiyou: Hang out
Fudou Akio: Thank you for saving me!
Kazemaru Ichirouta(X Werewolf!Reader): Dont worry
HiroMido and NaguSuzu: Double Date
Genda Koujirou: Memories
Kidou Yuuto: Riddles
Arigato and Requests are back!
Kirino Ranmaru (X Shy!Reader): Hang out?
Gomenasai!
IM BACK

Rococo Urupa: Optimistic

646 22 1
By AmmyWithingale

BTW In this story, Its winter xd

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Arghh! Again (L/N)!" he said to me in a stressed-like tone "H-hai!" "(H/T)! (Hissatsu Technique Name)"  "Goddo Hando Ekkusu! (God Hand X)" he shouted. But, sadly my shot got in... I saw him panting and sweating very fast "C-captain! Are you okay?" I looked at him in concern. He looked back at me too "Y-yeah *pant* Im fine *pant*" Im becoming more worried than before... "Come on! Lets stop for a break Captain!" "NO!" He shouted at me and I backed away a bit "I-Im sorry (L/N)... Im just really stressed... I feel like I cant do the Hissatsu technique..." "Of course you can!" I shouted at him for being so self-conscious "Captain! Your the most optimistic person I know! You cant feel disappointed of yourself right now! Endou Mamoru will not like it!" I said to him "(L-L/N)..." He looked down then he smiled at blushed at me.

"Yeah! Your right (F/N)!" He then clapped his hands and said "Lets take a short break for now. We need rest too" I felt so relived and smiled at him "Yes Captain!" 

Ill take of you Urupa-kun! 

Rococo's POV:
We both went back to the place where the managers and coach sat. We both drank our water bottles. I looked at her and thought 'Shes really sweet and caring... Also very cute too' I smiled and blushed slightly at her. I didnt knew I was staring at her for 2 minutes "Uhh, Captain? Are you okay?" I blushed really madly "Y-yes! N-nothing wrong (F-) I mean (L/N)!" She tilted her head like she was confused "Uhh! Lets just begin practice again!" I ran to the goalkeeper position

(Y/N)'s POV:
Captain's kinda acting weird... Does... he like me or something? He did gaze at me for a while... Hmm... Ill ask him later after practice "Alright Captain!"

After practice
"Thanks for helping me practice (L/N)!" Y-your welcome Captain!" I blushed and looked away afterwards "Huh?" "N-nothing Captain..."

Rococo's POV
I know somethings wrong... "Tell me! Im your captain, I should know my teammates/best friends's problems" she sighed and said "Fine, Urupa. Do you like me?" She looked at me in confusion "Uhh?! What makes you say that?!" I blushed madly like a tomato. "Well you did act strange to me earlier when we were on a break" I pretended to look at a invisible watch "Uhh Look at the time! I have to go bye (F/N)!" "Rococo Urupa! Get back here!..." "(F/N)! Meet me at 6pm! here!" I shouted back at her... Im gonna try getting some courage while making her a love letter... Since I cant say it in person. 

I finally finished the letter. I looked at the time, '5:47' Oh goddo hando, I have to get ready. I quickly grabbed my clothes and love letter, and 3 pieces of 'Kisses' Chocolate. I know its her favorite!

By the time I got there it was '5:56' 4 MORE MINUTES! I ran as fast as I can. When I got there I saw (F/N) in a beautiful (f/c)-colored dress. I blushed and stood in awe. "Hey Captain! So what do you wanna talk about" I gulped and got ready "(F-F/N)... Please read this" I bowed to her and showed her the letter.

(Idk what the words say in this xd)

"Please read it..." She took the letter and read it silently "Love, Urupa..." She finished. I looked at her slightly then, she kissed me on the cheek I blushed madly still. "(F-F/N)?!" I looked at her in SHOOKT (shock). "I love you too Captain!" She then hugged me tightly "I-Im... so... happy right now (F/N)" I cried a bit "Aww! Dont cry Captain! Stay optimistic alright?" "I-I will" I wiped some tears and smiled at her.

Extended Ending:
Prom Night (after some years):
"(F/N)~~~" I whispered in her ear "Yes Urupa-kun?" "Can I have this dance with you?" I said to her. I held my hand to her

"heh... Of course Urupa-kun!" she gladly accepted it and held my hand.

=========================================================
Author(Ammy): Alrighty! This one was a bit rushed since it was really late xd And I really wanted to finish this for Bueno101. I hoped you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 1.5K 21
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱. Inazuma Eleven ALL series one shots! Character x Reader Character x OC Character x Character 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳. I don...
21.4K 343 29
A couple of oneshots of Inazuma Eleven Go who fell inlove with you! Comment for more request
324K 7.9K 78
contents: copious amounts of fluff + a dash of auSVT + plenty of you {Reader + SEVENTEEN} *posted also on aff*
5.3K 78 9
What would you do if you could meet that one person you wished for more than anything?Will you be able to say everything you wanted to or not? [Gouen...