Fix me up | 707 x Hacker!Read...

By Sansas03

WARNING: Anorexia, self-harm, abuse. If you are sensitive to these topics, this story is not for you. Read a... More

Chapter 1: Mysterious App
Chapter 2: Hello RFA
Chapter 4: Doubts
Chapter 5: Slowly revealing the truth
A few information about this story
Chapter 6: I missed you
Chapter 7: Emergency alert
Teach me too!
Chapter 8: The truth
Chapter 9: Kidnapped
Chapter 10: Reunion
Chapter 11: Save us
Chapter 12: Let's recover together
I'm sorry
Chapter 13: Disappearance
Chapter 14: I forgive you
Chapter 15: Family
I'm so sorry
Thank you!
Book 2 is out!
It has to stop

Chapter 3: New enemy?

3.4K 100 72
By Sansas03

2nd person pov :

When you woke up, the first thing you thought was that you had a very weird dream. Of course, when you realized that you are still in Rika's apartment, you started to ask yourself why you were stupid enough to listen to Unknown. You could have been in your own house right now, working at your computer in silence... Your computer, who had a lot of illegal documents and important info about the mafia... And that computer was sitting alone in your apartment, without being supervised.

"Shit... I do have a special alarm, but that doesn't mean that they can't stole the info... shit,shit,shit... How can I be so freaking stupid... I've got to go there now..!" you rambled in disbelief and concern. As fast as you could, you took the keys to your apartment, and left.

Once you got in the elevator, your anxiety started to rise up. The lift sure took it's sweet time, and because you were alone in it, the silence made you thing of the worst case scenario: What if someone stole your computer, took all the things that he needed, told someone powerful and that someone it's going to hunt to you down until he makes sure that you're dead? Of course, if a stranger entered, the bomb can go off. But, what if a hacker entered? Even though it's almost impossible, since you used very hard methods to keep safe all the documents you had in your possession, you still had very powerful enemies, and if they try hard enough, they, for sure, can break in.

Finally arriving at the ground floor, you quickly took a taxi, and since you were nervous, you told the cabbie to hurry up, and go faster. Even thought you didn't believe in God, you prayed in silence, hoping that you are not to late.

**TIME SKIP**

Once you arrived, you stood with horror in front of your door... It was open. Afraid, you didn't do anything for a few minutes. You just stared in shock, beating yourself up, because you were stupid enough to follow 'Unknown' and forget that you're not just a normal hacker.

When you finally came back to your senses, you slowly pushed the door and, carefully , entered your apartment. It was very dark inside, and very quiet. First, you went into the kitchen: no one was there. Before going to the living room, you took a knife, just in case. However, no one was there, and no one was in the bathroom either. The last room to check... was your bedroom, respectively the location of your computer.

With slow steps, you went towards your bedroom's door. As you got closer and closer, beads of sweat started to form on your forehead. You haven't felt this afraid in a very long time. Once you reached the door, you paused for a second. Then, pushing aside all of your bad thoughts, you slammed the door open.

However, no one was there at the moment.

Although no one was there now, the place was trashed : Your pillows were on the floor, your desk drawers were opened and sheets of paper were all around the floor. At least feeling relieved that whoever was there left, you dropped the knife on the floor and swiftly went to your computer. When the computer opened, you noticed only 2 words on the black screen:

Access banned

"Oh my god...". Gratefuly, you fell on the floor. The person who entered this place, probably only hacked the special alarm, and failed to hack your computer. "I should hurry up and transfer all the data on my laptop, so that I can work at Rika's apartment.... and maybe I should destroy this place too..." . Using a USB flash drive, you quickly transferred all the data. Then, you went to check on the alarm, and indeed noticed that it was hacked.

"Well... Because there is nothing left here.. I might as well just blow up this place." you muttered softly to yourself, as you set up the alarm so that it will blow up in approximately 3 hours, 25 minutes and 20 seconds (don't ask why the time is weird). Before you left, you decided to take some clothes and cosmetics with you, since you were going to stay at Rika's from now on.

After you got everything that you needed, you went straight back to Rika's place. And, since it was sunny outside, you decided that on your way back, you should stop at a cafe and drink some coffee, since you didn't have any today. Especially after what happened today, you felt like you needed a break from hacking and even from skating.

**TIME SKIP UNTIL YOU REACH THE CAFE**

When you reached the cafe, you decided to sit outside and take advantage of the beautiful weather. For the first 30 minutes, everything was peaceful: You took your order, you read a book that you took from your house while you drank your coffee and just really enjoyed the rare free time that you had.

Suddenly, a nice aroma reached your nostrils, making your head turning towards the smell:  A nice-looking waiter was coming towards your table, with a chocolate croissant in his hands. Smiling down at you, he gently put the dessert on your table:  "Pardon me miss, but you wouldn't happen to be... (Y/N) (L/N)? The ice skater?"

"Well... you caught me. Yes, I'm (Y/N). A pleasure to meet you, um..."

"Oh, just call me Mark. I wanted to tell you that I admire you! Honestly, you're the best ice skater I have ever seen! My boss likes you too, so I guess this is a present from both of us. It's on the house!" he answered instantly, clearly full of excitement.

"Oh no, I could never..."

"Oh, but please, I insist! I have to go now, my boss is going to kill me if I slack off. Enjoy your meal!"

"Wait, I.." but before you could protest, Mark left quickly, leaving you alone with the croissant. As you looked down at it, you belly and head started to hurt: it seemed to be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.  The chocolate had a very strong fragrance, as it slowly reached your nose.

You really couldn't take it anymore. You needed one bite. You were so hungry.

Slowly, you took the pastry in your hand and slowly brought it to your mouth. As you were about to take a bite, an angry voice interrupted you.... it was Ana:  "WHAT do you think you're doing? Do you want to get fatter? Look at you, you pig! How can you eat that shit?

"I.. I'm sorry. I just... I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and-"

"WHO CARES? You want to be the 1st skater in the world, right? Put that garbage down, then. NO ONE  likes a fat skater. Actually, no fatty can become one. If you really wish to be a skater, then you won't eat anything until I say so, you understand?"

".. Ana, please... it's just a bite-"

"(Y/N), I just want you to be happy. Please, trust me. I am your only friend, after all  :) ."

"Ana's right, how can I be so stupid?"  you thought to yourself, pinching the "fat" on your belly to motivate yourself  :  "Thank you, Ana. I could have made a mistake without you.. You are going to help me forever, right?"

"Of course, (Y/N). Trust me, you will be the most beautiful girl at the end of this month. You just have to follow my rules, alright?"

"Alright.:

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Feeling guilty, you immediately put down the croissant and asked for the check. Before you left, Mark approached you and asked if there was anything wrong with the pastry. To escape the painful truth, you made an excuse, telling him that you were on a diet. He couldn't believe his ears, and even though it was supposed to be a joke, in only triggered you more:

"I really can't believe you are on a diet. In my opinion, you should gain some weight, you look really skinny! Even for an ice skater!"

Instead of taking the bus on your way back to Rika's, in that evening, you walked by foot.

**TIME SKIP, AGAIN (sorry) **

When you finally arrived, tiredly, you plopped on the bed. As you were starting to drift to sleep, you phone rang. However, you decided not to answer;  you weren't in the mood to chat.

Unfortunately though, it rang again. Annoyed, you picked up the phone and screamed:

" Can't a person sleep peacefully in this goddamn apartment? What do you want?!"

"Can you please explain where were you today and WHY has an apartment blown up?" said an angry, but at the same time worried voice, respectively Seven's voice.

"...What? What are you talking about?

"Look at the news, you dummy."

Doing as told, you opened the TV, and as Seven told you, the news about your place blowing up was on every channel. You weren't surprised though; probably some people saw and reported it to the police. Luckily for you, no one knew that it was you staying there. Deciding that maybe it would be better for Seven not to know the truth, you began trying to convince him:

"And what does this have to do with me? I'm fine.. And, how the hell did you know that I left today? Traced my IP again?

"... well, that too, but there are cameras all around the apartment, and I couldn't see you inside.."

"What the.. so not only you're a hacker, but a stalker too? What a combo.."

"Whaaaa~ don't be such a meanie, sweetie~"

"Don't call me that"

"Hahaha~ anyways, promise that you didn't have anything to do with the-"

"Yeah, I promise. Do the others know? That I wasn't home all day? "

"Well... no. They would've freaked out... so I didn't tell them"

"Thank god... If they would have known..man..."

"... Are you alright? You sound tired."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was about to go to sleep, but SOMEONE decided to call me."

"Hahaha, ok, ok, I'll leave you for now. But tomorrow you have to come in the chatrooms, ok?!! Even though I didn't tell them, they are worried since you haven't logged in all day..."

"Ok, yeah... Just tell them that I have trained all day long. I'll explain everything to you tomorrow.

"Wait, what do you mean training-"

"I'll tell you tomorrow, ok? I'm really tired right now.."

"Fine, fine. Then, 707, is out! Goodnight~"

"..Thank you, Seven.  And goodnight."

Finally hanging up, you didn't even bother changing in your pj's. After all that has happened that day, you needed to take a looong nap.

Before you fell asleep, you decided that the next day, you should take down the cameras and also block Seven so that he wouldn't be able to trace your IP.

A/N

Hello guys~  I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

As I said in my other story, "Funny Undertale Videos" I don't know when I am going to post the following chapters. The 4th part is gonna be on Sunday, but on Monday, school starts  :(  , so I'm going to be very busy. Of course, when I'm going to find out when I am free, I'll tell you as soon as I can.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, guys~

word count: 1900 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 495 36
you must be real horny if your here... don't worry, I gotchu 😼 *also revised on AO3 at sannelovestee*
25.2K 326 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3.1K 97 20
‼️WARNING‼️ This does contain inappropriate language, content, and much more. This is meant to be 18+!! So, if you're not 18 or more and still read t...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...