Young & Dumb (Lesbian Story)...

taylenking tarafından

Journey Foster is an eighteen year old girl who is the the captain of her high school soccer team. Being a se... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
New Series

Chapter Fifteen

50.1K 1.6K 951
taylenking tarafından

It was Monday. I still hadn't heard from Journey. I've called her. I've texted her. I've even stopped by her house a few times, but she was never home. I even went as far as to reach out to Gaia and Ivy, and see if they've heard from her.

They would only give me bullshit answers, though. They would always just tell me that she was fine, but nothing else. It was getting annoying. But one thing for sure was that Journey would be at school today. At least, I hoped she would.

I got to class a little earlier. Journey and I shared the same first period, so I decided to be an early bird just to see her walk in. "Speaking of the devil," Beatrice muttered when I walked in.

I hissed at the girl, and she cowered like a chicken. Fucking bitch. Just because I fucked her mother, and caused her parents to get a divorce; it didn't give her a right to hate me.

Okay, maybe it did.

I pulled out my sketchpad once I got in my usual seat. My latest work was a doodle of Journey's car. The thing was a beauty. It didn't look as good as my car, but it was something. When I began drawing, I started going into my own world.

Everything around me went blank. All I could hear was the sound of my pencil writing on the sheet of the paper. That's why I was startled when I received a whack to the back of my neck.

"Ow," I yelped as I grabbed my neck. I looked to my side to see a frustrated Journey. She had her arms crossed, eyes narrowed, with a pissed expression on her face. It was kind of hot.

"I know you're probably mad at me, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me," she said.

"What?"

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes, Cam!"

"Well, I've been calling your phone, and texting you for fucking days without an answer," I pointed out.

"Look, I'm sorry; but that night you were being so fucking rude not only to me but to Wolf."

"Wolf doesn't deserve my respect. The guy not only fucking punctured my gotdamn thigh with a knife, but he also-"

"I forgave him. Maybe you should too. Cam, he's a bit misunderstood. With you being his friend for years, I would think you could understand where he is coming from."

I really didn't feel like arguing with Journey. I hadn't heard from the girl in days, and the last thing I wanted to do was argue. If Journey wanted to be hardheaded, and stubborn, then so be it. She'd have to learn the hard way.

"Fine, baby. I understand. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so protective, and I should've gave Wolf a chance to talk to you." All that was coming out of my mouth was fucking bullshit. I had to try not to laugh after every word.

Journey gave me a kiss on the cheek. "So, you'll be fine with going out to lunch today? Just me, you and Wolf?" Journey quirked an eyebrow at me, and a little smirk played on her lips.

She was pushing it. Journey placed her hand on my cheek, before my pecking my lips. "Please," she gave me a little pout.

"Fine," I mumbled. Journey gave me a quick kiss, before doing a little dance in her seat.

"Yes! We're going to get all of this worked out!"

Sure.

***

"She really thinks she'll get you and Wolf talking again," Gunner asked in disbelief. We were sat in our second period. Journey was sat up front with her friends. She kept looking back at me, and giving me these cute little smiles and winks. It was almost like I was never mad at her.

She must have some type of spell on me. "I thought Journey was smart. Both you and Wolf are assholes. After that big fall out, there's no coming back," Gunner finished. I looked over at Wolf who was now sat in the front rather than the back with us. He looked awkward, and out of place.

"Whatever, man. I mean, I'll try to work this out; but I doubt it's going to work. Wolf and I both have short tempers. We'll probably end up fighting again," I stated honestly. This could either go very well, or very bad. No in-betweens.

"Just don't get stabbed again," Cortez joked.

Lunch time, I met Journey outside by her car. Wolf was with her. They were laughing to themselves about something. I was already annoyed. "Finally, what took you so long," Journey asked once I approached them. She wrapped an arm around my waist, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bash and I got into a bit of trouble." After our last period, Bash was being an idiot. He was running down behind girls, and slapping their asses. Each one had this hilarious reaction, so I just kept following him to laugh. But one of the assistant principals saw Bash's actions, and me just falling behind him.

We literally had to run away before he go a hold of us. My mom was sure to hear about this, and yell at me whenever she got home later. "I can't leave you alone for five minutes without you getting yourself into something."

I shrugged, and looked over to an obviously jealous Wolf. He had envy written all over his face. I could swear he was turning green. A smirk slowly formed on my face, and I could hear him growl lowly. "Sup, Wolf," I asked with a fake smile.

"Hey, Cameron," he said. I could tell by his tone that he wasn't doing this willingly. Journey had forced him to come to lunch, too.

"Well, why don't we go get some tacos," Journey said cheerfully. She was so fucking oblivious. "I'm glad you two are getting along so well." Wolf and I were stabbing each other with our eyes. No way were we getting along.

We hopped into Journey's car, and went to a Mexican restaurant around the block. "Cam, don't you have something to say to Wolf," Journey prompted halfway through our meal.

I looked at her, and scrunched up my brows. "Excuse me, baby?"

"Cameron," Journey said sternly. She gave me this stare that intimidated the hell out of me. And I never got fucking intimidated.

I looked straight at Wolf, and gave into her power. "I'm sorry, Wolf. I guess, I forgive you...for everything," I forced out. I wasn't looking at Journey, but I could tell she was grinning.

Wolf gave me this fake ass smile, and nodded. "Yeah. I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have stabbed you. I went a bit far."

A bit. I just nodded before taking a sip of my drink. "See, now was that so hard," Journey asked as she looked from Wolf to I.

Wolf chuckled at her, causing him to get Journey's attention. "Thank you, Journey, for setting this up. I feel like I'm now reconnected to one of my best friends." Bullshit. He was just trying to score points with Journey. "You're really amazing. Once again, thank you."

I looked over at Journey to see if she was actually buying this shit. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato. I could reach over the table and choke the fuck out of Wolf at this moment. "It's no problem, Wolf. We all should hang out more. Just us three."

"How about tonight? Dinner on me." Oh hell fucking no. I am not going to sit at the same table with this motherfucker again today. I refuse.

***

"Baby, stop being so difficult," Journey yelled at me as she dragged me by my arm out of the front door. "Wolf is nice enough to pay for our dinner tonight at the new restaurant downtown, and you should be thankful."

"Help," I yelled to the top of my lungs. "Someone help me! Dad! Mom," I yelled towards my house. "Someone seriously fucking help me!"

I really didn't want to be around that clown anymore. One time today was worse enough. Journey let out a sigh, and turned to face me. She cupped my cheeks in her hands. "Cam, please cooperate with me, baby."

"No," I said quickly. I sounded like a five year old, but I didn't care. I crossed my arms, and wouldn't look at Journey. "I don't want to go."

A pair of soft lips connected to my cheek. "Please, Cameron."

I took a deep breath, and turned my face so I was looking Journey eye to eye. I grabbed her by those small hips, and pulled them to mine. I didn't break eye contact for anything.

"Cam, what-" I captured her lips with mine, and she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck. My car was only a few feet away, so I backed Journey up right against it. My hands moved down past her hips, and gave her ass a squeeze.

My lips moved from her lips to her cheek. I left kisses down her jawline, then moved down to her neck. She moved her head to the side, and I began sucking on the tender skin. "Cam," she moaned out.

"Why would you rather go out to dinner with Wolf when we could just fuck," I mumbled against the skin. I took in her scent, and I felt something run through my body. Originally, I was just doing this just to turn her on, so she wouldn't want us to go out to dinner anymore.

But now, I truly just wanted to take Journey. I didn't care if we were in my front yard with the perverted neighbor watching us from his upstairs window. I didn't care about Wolf's ugly ass. I didn't care about anything, but having sex with Journey.

I left kisses down her exposed collarbone. She was wearing a little dress, since the restaurant Wolf was taking us to was for the rich and high class. I just wore a tank top, and joggers which she did curse me out about, because I was underdressed.

I moved one of Journey's little straps to the side, and left a couple of soft kisses against her shoulder. She let out a shaky breath, "Wolf's waiting for us, Cam." Her hands pressed against my stomach.

I looked up at her, and licked my lips slowly. "So, you don't want to," I asked as I pried her shaking hand from my shirt, and slid it up my tank top. Journey looked down, and I bit my lower lip.

"I promised Wolf."

"Who's more important?"

"What?"

"Me or him?"

Journey just stared at me for a while. That caught me off guard. I was expecting her to just give in and kiss me, not actually ponder about the damn question. I stepped back from her. Journey let out a sigh. "I'm going to eat with Wolf. Are you coming, or no?"

I smacked my lips. I really couldn't fucking believe this. I've never been turned down. This whole Wolf thing was getting really fucking frustrated. "Why don't you just go by yourself? I'm sure you and Wolf would have more fun without me."

"Cameron, don't act-"

"Act like what? Seriously, Journey, I don't care. Go eat with him. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed Journey's cheek, before walking away.

***

The next day, I was standing in front of the vending machine waiting for a bottle of water to come out. The fucking machine always took forever to give you the shit you paid for it. I decided to give it a bit encouragement, and shook it a bit.

I bent over to get my water once the machine finally decided to work. When I stood up straight, a pair of arms snaked around my waist. I smiled a bit. Things with Wolf probably didn't go well last night. So, now Journey was all up on me again.

I looked down at her hands as they snaked up my shirt. She ran her sharp nails down my abs, and I bit my lower lip. "Fuck, Journey. Don't do that shit unless you want me to fuck you in front of all these people in the halls," I mumbled.

The girl giggled, and that's when my brows scrunched. "Journey?"

"Guess again?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin. I pried the girls arms from around me, and turned to look at her. "Gotdamn, Regina! You've got to stop doing that shit!" I looked around to see if anyone saw what just happened. It seemed like no one noticed.

"Now," Regina said as she reached to grab me by my shirt. "What were you saying about fucking me in this very hallway?"

"I thought you were, Journey." I pricked her fingers off me once again.

"Journey this, Journey that. Blah blah blah, who gives a fuck about her," Regina asked as she placed her hand against my neck. "Don't you miss me, baby," she whispered, as she sunk her nails in my skin. "I still have that little outfit you liked."

"Seriously, Regina, chill." I ignored all the tingles that were rushing down south, and stepped back away from her. "She's my girlfriend. I'm not going to cheat on her."

Regina frowned. "But, I swear I saw Journey out last night with your old pal, Wolf. Daddy took me to the new restaurant downtown, and I was surprised to see Wolf and Journey all up on each other."

I gulped. The hot feeling was already running down my back. "Before she left, they did this," Regina said. She put my hands on her hips, and then put her hands on my shoulder. She stood up on her tiptoes before kissing my lips softly. "Just like that," she mumbled against my lips.

"You're fucking lying," I said as I pushed the girl off of me.

"Why would I lie to you, Cameron? You're so hung up on being faithful when that bitch is probably sucking off your ex best friend right now." With that Regina stormed off. I let her words sink in.

Regina may have been known to do some really crazy shit, but she never lied. She was brutally honest 24/7. So, if she said that Journey and Wolf kissed, then they probably did.

I felt a lump form in my throat. My heart was beating rapidly. My feet began moving swiftly. I didn't know where Wolf was, but when I found him, I was going to fucking kill him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

11.9K 1.2K 44
Maloray High. The hostile school creeping with boys. The place with weird school traditions where all the girls are blonde, the boys look like super...
1.8K 238 8
Grant Young has been running from his nightmares for years, never getting too close to anyone, especially women, for fear of them attempting to dig i...
3.2K 119 29
Sherilyn Alveraz is the rebellious bad girl. Her parents died in a plane crash and her and her brother were forced into foster homes. Sherilyn hates...
98.3K 2.6K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...