Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}

By KabyHsu

The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the re... More

Fairly Insane
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 5

2.9K 196 322
By KabyHsu

Jin and Yoongi returned back to the house safely. Jin was still traumatised by the previous incident that he saw. He couldn't help but be wary of everything around him.

He settled on his bed and looked at his shaky hands. The image of his kingdom burning down and his mother's last words replayed in his head. He hoped that this was just a nightmare and when he wakes up, everything would be back to normal.

However, sleep was way out of the option and he knew this nightmare would last longer than he wished.

Surviving in this world was the only way of living through the harsh reality. By surviving, he meant not getting captured by the humans. He prayed for nothing too worse to happen but without his people, he felt lonely, unconfident and weak.

"How do I live when I have nothing left?"

But then again, death is impossible as a coloured eyed person cannot kill oneself to death.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

After freshening himself up with a short warm shower, Jin headed down to the kitchen where Yoongi was.

The latter had prepared dinner for both and was already seated to eat. Jin took his seat and looked at Yoongi who had started eating.

Jin had questions that needed to be answered. However, he didn't know where to start.

"Just go ahead and ask. I'll answer those I can."

Jin glanced at Yoongi and nodded. He placed his utensils down and clasped his hands together. He straightened himself up in his seat.

"Are there more coloured eyed people in this world?"

"There are several scattered in this world, even in Seoul City itself."

"Are they always captured like that?"

"They made sure to disguise themselves as humans. If they are found out, they will definitely be taken to the lab and become an experiment rat."

Jin swallowed his saliva thickly.

"All humans?"

"What you have to watch out for are police officers. Among them, there are hunters who have the ability to identify the coloured eyed people. It would be best if you stay away from them."

"I understand. Do you know any other coloured eyed people?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, indicating that he did not wish to answer the question.

"Do you have any relation to Wonderland?"

"Why is this about me? As long as you survive, isn't it fine?"

"Why did you save me? Do you seek for anything in return?"

"Live healthily. Nothing else can make me happier than seeing my patients free from pain."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin couldn't sleep again. Not only because there were no flowers but also due to Yoongi's answers. The suffering of his people on this side of the world built guilt in him.

He couldn't understand Yoongi as well. His actions were of normal human but his words and presence were something he couldn't figure out.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud from the other room. He shot up from his bed and walked out of his room.

He was sure that the sound came from the room beside his. There were only three rooms on the second floor; his, Yoongi's and this middle room. He had always felt another presence inside the house but believed it was just his imagination.

He stood before the door and reached for the knob. Just as he was about to turn it, he heard someone cleared his throat.

"What are you doing?"

Jin turned to the side where Yoongi stood. He looked rather too serious.

"I heard a noise."

"Probably a cat. Don't worry too much and just go back to sleep."

Yoongi's expression changed back to normal in a split second. Jin couldn't really figure him out but he decided to not dig into the fact further unless Yoongi decided to tell him. He knew that it was important to respect another person's personal matters.

"I get it. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Jin did go back but he did pressed his ear next to the door to listen. There wasn't any sound and he believed Yoongi walked back to his room as well.

He let out a sigh and just laid on the bed.

'Maybe it was really just a cat.'

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Inside the room was a fallen vase in a dark room. There was a boy who knelt down to pick the vase up and put it back at it's original place. He looked out of his window where the moonlight shone through.

He looked down at his hands that had burn marks. He clenched them together and closed his eyes.

'You were the one who didn't wish to see him yet so why are you making it suspicious?'

He heard Yoongi's voice in his head.

'I'm sorry. I'll be more careful from now on.'

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The morning routine was like the previous day. The two had their breakfast and headed to the hospital. However, the unusual part was that it was more crowded.

Just as the two were going to walk past, Yoongi's arm was grabbed. Both of them turned to look at the culprit - Namjoon.

"Officers are here for the round check, hyung."

"So? As long as they don't notice, it's alright."

"Officer Jeon is here as well."

"What?! Why?"

Yoongi noticed the brown haired officer who was wandering here and there. Although he looked like he didn't care about his job, Yoongi knew that boy was just acting.

"He's friends with Doctor Jung and this hospital has always been in his list. It won't be safe if he saw Jin even if he's the green eyed who is similar to human. Also, if Jeon learnt that he's the king, things would be messy."

"I see..," Yoongi turned to Jin and instructed, "I will go and meet the officer so while I distract him, go to my room."

Jin took note of his words and did as told. The moment Yoongi went over to greet the officer, Jin walked to the elevator to go to the office.

Once the lift reached the ground floor, he entered and waited for it to reach the designated level. Luckily, he was the only one inside.

The elevator soon arrived and Jin stepped out. The coloured eyed people were being dragged out of their room. He ignored whatever was happening in the surrounding and quickly walked away despite the desperate calls for help.

The voices were too loud in his mind that his head started to ache. He wanted to escape as fast as he could so his feet started moving faster. He saw a few officers turning their attention to him so he slowed down trying to minimise the attention being drawn.

However, his heart was pounding too quickly and he started panicking.

"Excuse me?" one of the officers called and Jin stopped wit his back facing them.

He wondered if he was about to be caught. Footsteps were getting closer and didn't know what to do.

He could only think of three options.

One was to run but that would mean his identity would be exposed.

Two was to stay still but they will end up finding out about him when they check.

Three was to face them.

He balled his fists and wet his lips. They were getting closer and he had yet to decide. He didn't want to give in to the reality just like that. He was about to turn when someone shouted.

"He's with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 89 24
Jimin had been living on earth for what must have been centuries now. He had lost all hope long ago. He was floating in a sea of despair when suddenl...
326K 16K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
72.9K 5.6K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
22.7K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...