The Truth

By MaryWis92

At the age of sixteen Camil's parents died in a tragic unexplained car accident. This accident left her and h... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 17

24 2 4
By MaryWis92

The day went by quickly. Lexi and I went shopping, after we had lunch and now we are back home. It's time to get ready for the night.

After the quick shower I make my hair and make up. I still don't know what I'm going to wear.

I'm standing and looking at the reflection in the mirror. The dress I'm wearing hugs my curves perfectly,it isn't short, actually it's midi high with long sleeve and v line which I absolutely love. It's dark olive color looks amazing with my long blond hair.

"It's a perfect match!" Lexi tells me holding black lace heels in her hand.

And she is right. I'm not a fan of heels and dresses and fashion, but I love the way I look today.

"Thanks Lexi, you're the best!" I smile at her.

"Come one, we are leaving in 10 minutes" she tells me.

"Well then I think it's a first time you aren't going to be late!" I laugh at her.

She glares at me and leaves my room. I take my clutch and I'm ready to go. I'm not a fan of clubs, actually I don't like them at all, but I know Lexi loves it, so I do it for her.

Looking last time at my reflection in the mirror I start to wonder what would J say if he saw me right now.

As this thought invades my brain I hear Lexi is calling me.

"Cam taxi is here, let's go, I don't want to miss all the fun!"

I exit the room and look at Lexi.

"Lexi you looks amazing!"

I tell her and once more look at her. Her fairy red hair are perfectly straighten above her shoulders. She is wearing emerald dress, it's above her knee with long sleeves and covers her breasts. It's not typical outfit that Lexi would choose. Usually it's super short dresses that shows everything. But today it's something different, not about her clothes, but about her.

"I bet Daren would loved the way you look!" I say to her smiling.

She rolls her eyes and answers me with a smirk.

"As well as Jared! Now let's go! Chop chop!".

We exit the building to the already waiting taxi. We climb inside. Lexi looks at me with a huge smile.

"I'm so happy that we are actually going there! Cam promise me you will enjoy this evening!"

"Promise" I whisper.

While we are on our way my phone vibrates. I look at the ID and smile.

"How was your flight ?" I ask.

"It was good, I had some work to do so it went quickly. What about you? How was your day?" J asks me tenderly.

"It was actually great! We went for shopping and now we are in our way to the club, you know Lexi, she just can't stay home" I laughs.

"You know I'm right here" she says loudly.

I hear J laughs.

"Good, well have fun girls and Cam...be careful please and call me if something happen or worry you, ok?"

"Ok, don't worry everything will be fine. J...take care." I say, last sentence almost in whisper.

"I'll. I want to talk to you when I'm back." He say and what is it, is he nervous?

"Alright. J we are here, I'll text you when we will come back." I say smiling.

"Ok. Have fun" he replies.

I putt my phone in my purse and I feel Lexi is looking at me impatiently.

"What?"

"Spill it out! What did he told you that you have thit face?" Lexi ask.

"That he want to talk to me when he is back?" I tell her back shyly.

"God! Finally!" She growls.

"What do you mean by that?" I look at her with wide eyes.

"We are here! Let's go!!!" She says,giving  money to the taxi driver.

Lexi takes my hand and pulls me out of the car. I'm going to tell her that I'm not a plastic doll! But after I look up I the club we are about to come to. A huge line of people in front of us. Music is popping, the atmosphere here is incredible and it shock me but I like it.

Lexi follows me to the enter. A huge body blocks our way and I hear him speaking. I look at him and his face is emotionless and cold. That's terrifying.

"Miss today is a privet party, invitations only."

"Oh right" Lexi opened her purse and takes what it looks like two invitations.

The man look at it, his face changed in second, now he smiles at us.

"Excuse me, right this way."

I look at the people in line. Almost all line is screams disappointed.

We enter inside and I gasp. It is huge. It doesn't seems like club we used to go before. It much more different, more luxury, the ways more luxury. The way people look screams that they don't just have them, they have tons of it.

I feel so out of the place, just looking at them,I'm nothing compare to the girls in here.

"Come, we need a drink!" Lexi grabs my hand and leads me to the bar.

While she orders our drinks. I notice a group of men. They are discussing something and glaring at me and I don't like it.

"Just ignore them."

I turn around and look up to see a guy standing next to me. He is actually handsome, tall, muscular with light brown hair and grey eyes.

I look down blushing. I don't even know why.

"Excuse me, where are my manners! I'm Ben." He says with a light smile.

"Camil."

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Wel, well, well. Five minutes in the club and already got yourself a pretty boy!" Lexi stands near me.

Ben laugh at her statement.

"I'm Ben!" He shanks her hand.

"Lexi!" She smiles.

"Do you want a drink?" Ben asks .

"You are late with this...but the next is on you!"

We all laugh.

The evening passing by incredibly great. I wasn't expecting it, but it is.
It seems like Ben is a great guy. We are drinking and talking and having fun.

Suddenly his phones starts to ring and a picture of a very beautiful girl appears on the screen.

"Excuse me this is my girlfriend, I'll be right back" He takes his phone and leaves.

"That's a shame, he is really great, no wonder he is already taken." Lexi says smiling.

I nod. I take my drink and look around. My eyes wide when I see a familiar face in the crowd, that guy I saw few days ago in the cafe near our apartment. How is he here?

"It seems to me like you're really enjoying, I think it's the first time." Lexi says with light smile.

" I do." I look back at her.

"I'm really happy that you are! I hope it'll all work out the way it's meant to."

"Lexi, you're speaking in riddles."

"You will see!" She glares at me with devilish smile.

"Well, what did I miss?" Ben says approaching us.

"So why isn't she here with you?" Lexi asks Ben. He sits at the table and exhale.

"Long story short, we got into a fight and she left. That's the reason,I'm here to get waisted."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." I say rubbing his shoulder.

"It alright, actually it always been like this, we fight, we make up...that's how it is. I love her, I love her more that anything..."

"I don't get it, why aren't them with her right now?" Lexi asks him with rise brow.

"She needs some time alone." He says sadly.

"Is it what she told you?" Lexi asks him.

Ben nods.

"Well that's a bullshit!" Lexi exclaims.

Ben and I look at her in shock.

"Believe me she wants you there with her. We girls always say that, but we don't mean it. We want you to came and comfort us. So go to her!" She says with a light smile.

"Lexi you're a great friend. I know that I met you both just tonight but I can mean it! Thank you so much! I'll see you soon."

With that he stands up in a hurry and runs to the exit.

"Well that was impressive!" I say to Lexi.

She just gives me a light smile and turns around, facing the dance floor . I probably know what's going on in her head right now.

"I'm going to use the toilet."

She just nods and doesn't turn around.

I go in the direction of the restroom when I notice someone is following me. I shake my head. No it's just my imagination.

After I'm done, I exit the lady's restroom, looking the the bottom of my dress I feel someone's hand pull me rough. I gasp. I turn around and face the guys that I saw before.

"Well well we'll look what we have here!" One of them says smirking.

"Do you pretty want to have fun?" Another one asks.

"No, I don't!" I try to remove his hand and go, but I can't.

The third guy takes me by my jaw and says with evil smile.

"I don't think we need her permission to have it." He is so disgusting.

The two others hold me, my arms are by my back, I can't move, when I try to it hurts.

" Let me go!" I scream.

"Shhh...you will like it. I promise."

I feel like one of them close my mouth with his hand and another one is pulling up my dress. I feel like tears fall down my face. I can't do anything. I can't move. I'm frozen.

When I feel his hand on my thigh and it's going up to my privet zone, the hand of another one is on my breast.

"That's better, stay still!" He whispers in my ear, the he looks in my eyes full of fear and tears. My mind is racing. He smirks. I hear he unzips his pants.

No.no.no. This isn't happening. Like a flash it hits me and I'm no more frozen. I bite the one of them, he pulls his hand off of my face.

"Help!!!" I scream.

"You bitch!" Says the another one and pulls me by hair. Hard.

I scream from the pain when another's one kick me in my stomach.

"You better shut up!" He says angrily.

"Bitch you're ruining all the fun" another one adds.

I try my best to fight back, but I'm not strong enough. They grab me hard.

I feel like I starts to lose all my powers, my legs get weaker, I can't resist them anymore. I give up, sobbing for what's going to happen to me.

"Good girl" he says. Thats it...

Suddenly the phone of one them starts to ring. He pulls it out of his pocket while he loses his grip on my hand I feel like it's my chance and hit this horrible man in front of me with all my forces into his manhood. He's writhing in pain. I try to free myself from this disgusting hands.

In a moment I feel like I did it, but next I feel something hit me hard on my head and I everything is a blur.

" I suggest you to put your hands off of her" I hear very familiar voice, but at the same time I don't recognize it.

I feel they take their hand off of me and my body falls on the cold floor.

Next moment I feel like someone lift me up. Just with only touch I feel something.....the feeling I've never felt before. I even can't describe it.

I try to look at the person, but I can't. I feel his hand cups my check gently. I try to stay awake, but I fail and darkness takes me. All I can hear before I pass out is his voice.

"It's alright Cami, you're safe."

Wow that was actually a hard one to write! Because of the science in the restroom, you know violence and all this, I tried my best!

Hope you enjoying reading this story. I really appreciate it!

So feel free to tell me your thought about it! What do you think so far?

Vote and comment!

And once again huge thank You 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 5.4K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...
149K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
263K 4.7K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...