Thomas Brodie Sangster Imagin...

De kayxo8

Thomas Brodie sansgter AND Newt imaginesbfor you all☺️ My first imagine book? Send requests Due to my upcomin... Mais

Fight (Thomas)
My brother (Newt)
My brother (Newt) Part 2
Reunited with my ex (Thomas)
My brother- in the maze (Newt) Part 3
Taking care of you (Thomas)
Taking care of you- next morning (Thomas) part 2
You get hurt in the maze (Newt)
He teaches you to play guitar (Thomas)
You come home drunk (Thomas)
I AM BACK
SEND YOUR IMAGINE REQUESTS
Stood Up
Will you?

My brother- argument (Newt) part 4

2.6K 49 36
De kayxo8

Newts POV

I stood and watched as Clint cleaned up the cuts Minho, Thomas and Y/N had gotten whilst being out in the maze as Jeff was next door taking care of Alby.

"Honestly what were you guys thinking?!" I asked, aiming it at Thomas and Y/N.

Y/N groaned whilst Thomas remained quiet.

"Newt please not now" she whined.

"Yes now Y/N, you're meant to be dead right now so count yourself lucky you even made it out alive." I snapped at her.

She looked at thomas and Minho before speaking up.

"Can you guys give us a minute?" She asked them gently. The boys nodded and stood up to leave the room, Clint first, then thomas, and before Minho walked out he leaned towards my ear and said

"Take it easy on her, I don't want her feeling any worse than she already is" he whispered to me. I kept a straight face but nodded anyways. I watched Minho leave the room then closed the door.

I stood and crossed my arms as I stared at Y/N who was sat on the bed looking back at me.

"Well are you going to talk or just continue to stare at me?" She sassed.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She asked.

"Don't play games with me Y/N" I warned her. She looked back down at her lap before speaking up again.

"I wasn't thinking. I was watching Thomas and I could tell what he was thinking, I knew what he was going to do. And in that moment I imagined myself losing him, losing my brother. Losing the one thing I had closest to my real family. I just got him back newt and I didn't want to lose him this soon. So when he ran out I ran after him. He doesn't understand the maze like the rest of us, yeah he would've had Minho with him but that's not the point. I felt the urge to stick with him and make sure he's safe" she explained to me.

"Well your stupidity nearly got you killed!" I raised my voice at her and emphasised the last word.

"I know but I made it out alive newt!" She yelled back.

"Y/N you really need to start thinking before you act because I can't keep dealing with this" I told her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"First ben now this...I can't keep up Y/N" I said letting out a massive breath.

"The ben incident wasn't mine OR thomas' fault. He got stung!" She retorted. I remained silent.

"You know, if it was you who ran into the maze I would've ran in after you too. And if you don't believe me you can ask Minho because that was one of the first things I said to him when those doors closed." She stated and stood up. My eyes shifted to the floor for a moment.

"I'm sorry...I just honestly thought I was never gonna see you again. I care about you so much I can't help but ask these questions..." I told her calmly.

"It's okay newt. I'm sorry I even ran out there" she told me, walking towards me.

I engulfed her in a tight hug and placed a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Please never leave me Y/N" I told her quietly.

"You can't get rid of me that easily" she grinned up at me before placing her lips on mine and giving me a short but sweet kiss.

"We gotta go to the big hut, Gally has called a meeting. He's not happy about non runners running into the maze" I told her cautiously.

She looked down for a moment.

"Am I going to get in trouble?" She asked worriedly.

"I hope not" I comforted her.

Your POV

I sat on a bench beside chuck as everyone else gathered in the room. Thomas was made to sit on a chair in front of everyone. Gally was stood in centre and newt was stood, leaning against a pole in front of mine and chucks bench. Minho was opposite him on the other side of the room.

"Things are changing" Gally spoke. I immediately rolled my eyes.

"And now greenie here has decided to make decisions himself and run into the maze, which is a violation to our rules" he explained.

"I say we punish him" he spoke.

Everyone erupted into conversations saying whether they agreed with him or not and I stayed sat silent, as did chuck, Minho, newt and Thomas.

"Minho, you were there with him. What'd you think?" Newt asked. Causing everyone to shut up.

"Well when I dropped tail and ran, this dumb shank and his sister stayed behind to help Alby. And in all the time I've ran the maze no one has ever killed a griever. Now I don't know whether he's brace, or just stupid. But we need more people like him." He explained.

"What are you trying to say Minho?" I asked curiously.

"I say we make him a runner" he spoke. Everyone erupted once again, either agreeing or not. I saw Thomas grin a little and a smirk appear on newts face. Gallys face cringed showing he disagreed and chuck started chanting thomas' named in which I joined in on.

"THOMAS, THOMAS, THO- no? Okay" I answered putting my hands up in surrender as everyone glared at chuck and I.

"What about her?" Gally asked, nodding his head at me.

"Gally are you sure you w-" Gally cut newt off.

"Don't try and defend her because she's your girlfriend newt. If anything she should be punished more than greenie here because she's known the rules much longer than he has" he spoke sternly. Newts jaw clenched a little as he stared at the ground.

"What do you suggest we do then?" Newt asked bitterly.

"I say we take a vote." Gally spoke.

"A vote for what?!" I asked confused with some attitude.

"Not helping" newt warned me. I rolled my eyes and sank back in my seat.

"One night in the pit no food. Or banishment" Gally spoke.

"Banishment?" Jeff asked.

"Gally you can't be serious" frypan spoke.

"Well it's down to you guys to vote" Gally shrugged.

"You're unreal Gally" I scoffed.

"Y/N" newt warned again but this time I ignored him and stood up.

"You're keeper of the builders, Gally. You're not Alby or newt so stop trying to take control. I understand what I don't wrong as did Thomas but banishing us?! Really?! You know what guys, vote what you want. Who votes for one night in the pit no food for us?!" I asked loudly. The majority of people's hands raised.

"Banishment?" I asked quietly. No one moved. I looked back at Gally, not even his hand was raised.

"That's what I thought." I spat before storming out of the room.

I heard Minho say newts name, probably signalling him to follow me.

"Y/N!" I heard him call. I slowed down, not wanting him to have to chase me with his limp and all. I spun around, feeling the tears fall down my face. This was my second time crying in 12 hours and I didn't like it. I didn't feel like the brace and strong girl I used to be anymore.

I felt week, vulnerable and tired.

Newt pulled me into his chest as I sobbed and he rubbed circles on my lower back whilst continuously kissing my forehead or temples in a reassuring way.

"It's okay, it's over now. No one was gonna let him banish you, I wasn't gonna let him vanish you. You're safe with me I promise" he assured me. I nodded and sniffed a couple of times before lifting my head from his chest.

I looked over his shoulder to see the others coming over to us.

"Y/N you okay?" Frypan asked. I nodded and forced a smile as I untangled myself from news embrace. He grabbed my hand though to continue comforting me.

"You proper mugged Gally off in there didn't you" Jeff joked, trying to lighten the mood. I let a small laugh escape my mouth and everyone gave me a hug before leaving newt and I alone again.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked me, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Everyday" I grinned. He smirked down at me and lowered his face to kiss my lips. The kiss lasted a while until a whistle and a voice was heard.

"NO PDA IN PUBLIC SLINTHEADS!" Minho voice yelled. We laughed and looked over to see Thomas stood with him laughing.

"Sorry!" We called.

A/N- this was the last chapter/part for this imagine hope u guys liked it! X

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

212K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...
44.9K 1K 37
You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its filled with locals and oldies. Until one pr...
1.4K 59 1
A Teen Wolf x The Maze Runner Newtmas Story 💞
51K 763 18
Enjoy!