dearly beloved | scömìche

By horsedancer123

mitch was an omega, trapped in an abusive pack with abusive alphas. he had been ever since he was three, when... More

1; vulnerable
2; the florist
3; wish
4; hugs
5; truth
6; separation
7; forbidden
8; broken
9; kisses
10; the wait
11; rescue
12; safe
13; first mornings
14; panic
15; shopping trip
16; marked
17; baby girl
18; heat
19; aftermath
20; rose gold
21; how much i love you
22; the trial
23; mitch's birthday
24; scott's birthday
25; traveling
26; connie
27; stupid
28; christmas eve
29; christmas proposals
30; lovely
31; the wedding
32; pregnant
33; jake daniel grassi-hoying
34; bring-your-child-to-work day
35; quiet
36; lost
37; support
38; the police station
39; submission
41; closer
42; the morning after
43; homework help
44; fatherly advice
45; irresistible
46; the reveal
47; the three c's
48; the good place
49; graduation
50; happily ever after

40; found

1K 73 9
By horsedancer123

When Mitch got the call that they had located his Alpha, he almost went weak from relief, and Jake stayed with Lauren while he rushed into the police car escorting them, Rick and Connie following close behind.

Silent tears streamed down Mitch's cheeks as the police officer drove them to the house where Scott was being kept. His hands shook, and a small part of him was afraid Scott had fallen out of love with him in the week that he was gone. It was his fault he was taken, after all.

When they arrived, the police was already there, and Mitch watched as his old Alphas were led away. Tears blurred his vision, and he thought he would faint when his beloved was led out of the house. His clothes were torn, his hair was tangled and matted with blood, and bruises littered his body, but Mitch thought he was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

He sobbed and tried frantically to open the door, but his hands were shaking too much. His heartbeat picked up and he tugged frantically at the door. "Alph-pha," he choked out, unable to breathe. He felt Connie's hand on his back, rubbing gentle circles, and heard her soothing voice murmuring comforting words in his ear, but he was too far gone to comprehend them. "A-Alpha!" he cried louder, pulling desperately on the handle until a police officer opened it and he practically fell out of the car, stumbling over his feet as he ran as fast as he could to his beloved.

Scott was being supported by a police officer, leaning heavily against her, but he shook his head when she tried to put him in an ambulance. "No," he croaked, his voice hoarse from lack of use. "Where's my Omega? I'm not going anywhere until I see my Mitchy. Is he safe? Where's my princess?"

"Alpha!" Mitch cried, his voice breaking, and Scott turned just in time for Mitch to attack him in a hug. The police officer tried to separate them, worrying Mitch would hurt Scott, but the Alpha just waved her off and hugged Mitch back just as tightly. "I'm so sorry, Alpha," Mitch sobbed into his chest, gripping hopelessly at his shirt. "Th-This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

Scott shook his head and kissed his forehead. "Shh. It's alright. It's not your fault, princess. And besides, you saved me, didn't you?" he asked gently, running his fingers through Mitch's hair. Mitch was crying too hard to answer, and he just buried his face in Scott's neck to take in his comforting scent. Scott sighed shakily and closed his eyes, pressing his lips to Mitch's hair and leaving them there. Now that he was out of that house with Mitch in his arms, the pain was starting to get to him, but he didn't let it show. As soon as Mitch let go of him, he would be taken to a hospital. He could only hope that Mitch would go home because he didn't want his beloved to see that his old Alphas had treated Scott exactly as they had treated Mitch seven years ago.

"Sir, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have to take you to the hospital," the police officer spoke up. "You're bleeding."

Mitch sobbed and loosened his grip on him, but he couldn't bring himself to pull away. "P-Please, ma'am, let me come with you. I- I can't l-lose him again," he whimpered pathetically, and the woman sighed, but she nodded.

"Alright, but only because you're his Omega."

Scott bit his lip nervously, his heart starting to beat faster, but he just buried his face in Mitch's hair. Even though he didn't want Mitch to see him like this, he didn't think he could let go of his beloved either.

"E-Excuse me, ma'am, but we're his parents," Connie interrupted timidly, Rick behind her. "Can we come too?" Scott looked up at the sound of his mother's voice, and suddenly he wanted to cry. As soon as the policewoman nodded, both Connie and Rick wrapped him in a hug, with Mitch in between them.

Scott squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face in Rick's neck, removing one arm from around Mitch to wrap it around Connie. "What are you doing here?" he whispered hoarsely, his voice shaking as he tried to hold back his tears. Connie's tears soaked the tatters of Scott's shirt as she clutched onto him desperately, and Mitch moved over so she could hug him properly, knowing he was being selfish.

"Mitch called us," Rick answered softly, holding Scott's head where it was. "We're so glad you're safe." Scott sniffled and closed his eyes, subconsciously pulling his Omega closer to himself.

He felt a bit dizzy from the blood loss, and he practically collapsed into the stretcher the ambulance wheeled over to them. Mitch whimpered and quickly grabbed his hand. "Alpha, are you okay?" he asked worriedly, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

Scott leaned into his touch without realizing it. "I'm okay, sweetheart," he murmured, gathering the strength to squeeze his hand gently. Mitch sniffled and ran his fingers through Scott's hair when the paramedics made him lay down, gingerly untangling it.

The ride to the hospital was relatively quiet. Scott's eyes were closed, his entire body was leaning into Mitch's gentle touch, and he was clutching Mitch's other hand to his chest like it was a stuffed animal. Silent tears were streaming down Mitch's cheeks, and he was wishing that he could somehow transfer his beloved's pain to himself.

When they got to the hospital, the paramedics didn't let Mitch come with them to treat Scott. He was panicking, his hands shaking and his heart beating quickly and sporadically as he waited with Rick and Connie in the waiting room. His Alpha's name was being chanted as a mantra in his head.

"Mitch Grassi-Hoying?"

Mitch stood up so fast when the doctor came out that black dots danced in his vision, but he just blinked them away and gripped at the chair. "Th-That's me, ma'am," he whispered, his voice shaking.

She looked to him and offered him a sympathetic smile. "Your Alpha is going to be fine, honey," she said, and Mitch just about collapsed from relief. "However," she continued, "he's pretty banged up. He's got a broken ankle and a dislocated shoulder, and he lost quite a lot of blood. He'll need to take it easy for the next few weeks."

Mitch let out a soft sob, and Connie turned to hide her face in Rick's shoulder. "Can I see him?" Mitch whispered pathetically, digging his nails into his sides.

The doctor smiled sympathetically again and nodded. "Of course. Please try not to excite him too much or anything, he needs to stay in bed."

Mitch nodded hurriedly. "Y-Yes, ma'am."

He followed the doctor as she led him to the room where his beloved was being kept. When they went inside, his heart almost broke at the sight. Though Scott was big and the strongest person Mitch knew, he looked so small in that hospital bed. He was wrapped in bandages, the thin hospital gown revealing the bruises scattered across his skin. Tired blue eyes opened at the sound of the door, and Mitch let out a soft whimper as he practically collapsed in the chair right beside Scott's bed. "A-Alpha..." he whispered, and Scott slowly pushed himself over to make room for him.

"Wanna hold you," he mumbled, exhaustion evident in his voice.

"A-Alpha, I don't want to h-hurt you..."

"I don't care. Need you here."

Mitch sniffled and got up, carefully clambering into the hospital bed. Scott pulled Mitch over to his other side, and Mitch lay down beside him, gingerly setting his head in Scott's neck. Scott wrapped one arm around his shoulders and reached for his parents with the other, and they both took his hand once they'd sat down in the chairs beside the bed. Mitch closed his eyes against the tears rolling down his cheeks, taking in his beloved's comforting scent.

The hours passed slowly. Scott focused on concealing his pain from Mitch so he wouldn't worry more than he already was, and Mitch told himself over and over that Scott was safe now and nothing would ever happen to him again.

Eventually, Rick and Connie decided to go home to check on Lauren and Jake. Mitch murmured a soft goodbye, but he didn't lift his head from Scott's neck, too afraid he would disappear again.

"How's Jakey?" Scott's soft, weak voice broke the silence.

"I told him you're on a business trip, Alpha. I- I'm sorry. If I told him you were taken he would hate me."

"Why would he hate you, my sweet boy?" Scott whispered, lovingly trailing his fingers through Mitch's hair.

Mitch sniffled pathetically and pushed himself closer, draping his arm over Scott's waist so he couldn't leave. "It's my fault you were taken, sir."

Scott frowned slightly without opening his eyes and blindly kissed Mitch's forehead. "No, it wasn't, sweetheart. Don't say that."

"I'm sorry, sir." Mitch tangled his legs with Scott's in an effort to be even closer to him. "I- I missed you."

"I missed you too, my love. You were the only thing keeping me going."

Mitch's tears flowed faster at his words. "Wh-What did they do to you?"

"Don't worry about that, angel," Scott whispered, pulling Mitch closer. "It doesn't matter. I'll be okay." Mitch whimpered softly, but Scott just let his fingers trail down and massage the back of Mitch's neck. "Shh. I'll be okay." Mitch sniffled and gingerly rested his hand on Scott's shoulder so he could wrap his fingers around his bicep, and Scott had to push down the stab of pain, as that was his injured shoulder.

Silence ensued. Scott carefully turned on his side so he could properly wrap Mitch in his arms, and Mitch was too desperate to be surrounded in his scent to protest. He tucked himself under his chin and draped an arm over his waist, clutching his shirt. Scott once again ignored the pain and buried his nose in Mitch's hair. "I love you," he whispered, and Mitch let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I love you more, Alpha," he whispered back.

Scott didn't respond, as he had fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.6K 38
Mitch has been a rogue since he was 10. He is 19 now. One night he accidentally crosses the land of one of the biggest packs of the continent. Unfort...
5.3K 68 30
16 year old Mitch loss his parents and ends up in an abusive foster care situation where he is taken in only for the state money which leads to depr...
364K 15.9K 38
Mitch promised to himself he would never submit. Known as a bad omega, he would go around doing anything he would like. That is, until he finds that...
20.4K 995 42
Mitch is an alpha in charge of a pack of rogues. He has been since the death of his father, which caused him to run away. When his pack finds a smal...