Gentleman's Agreement

By lllundyy

A witty secretary, a self-absorbed boyfriend, and a demanding boss. What's missing? It's been a year since th... More

Warning
Cast
Prologue
Reality
Limits
Perhaps...?
The Truth
The M Word
Meetings
After Dark
Animal
Collision
Surrender
Temptation
Outside
Possibly
Danger
Serene
Peace
Intimacy
Old Bonds
Reassurance
Promise Me
Yes
Always

Filling Empty Spaces

4.4K 142 7
By lllundyy

"What happened to your house?"

"Would you move in with me?"

The question catches me off guard that I had almost choked on the piece of bacon in my mouth. "Are you sure you want me to?"

"Logically speaking the amount of time you're never home, and the amount of money that could be saved on rent and gas. It would be beneficial.."

It was like Mr. Hale to ruin the kind gesture. "That is a kind gesture, but I don't know if you would want all my—," I take a moment to survey the room. "antiquated objects."

Mr. Hale arches an eyebrow while pursuing his lips. "I happen to own a 1968 Mustang Fastback. Not everything vintage isn't appealing to me." He pops a cherry into his mouth.

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

I roll my eyes chucking a strawberry at him. "The Mustang, silly,"

Mr. Hale smiles as if he was a child who just found out he was getting a toy. "Get dressed," he urges.

"I only have my dress from the other night," I mumbled lifting my wrinkled dressed from off the floor. "I have no other clothes."

I watch Mr. Hale stand up in all his naked glory. He doesn't even seem phased about his present nudity as he walks over to the wooden closet door. Once he bends down to pick up a bag I am anxious as to what he has done. "I took the liberty of having my secretary pick you some clothes. I hope you don't mind," he sounds hesitant as he lifts a bag up and sets it down on the bed. I glance at the bag and then over to a naked Mr. Hale bent down to the level of the bed waiting for me to dig into the bag and remove the contents inside.

I cannot remember the last time I went shopping or even purchased anything at all. "Thank you, but you shouldn't have. I have plenty of clothes at home you know." I remove what looks to be a styled oxford like baggy shirt, with black leggings, and a new pair of vans. I'm genuinely impressed with Caroline's sense of fashion. "Tell Caroline I approve of this outfit choice."

"Now get dressed."

Mr. Hale's idea of getting dressed was joining me in the shower just to distract me from actually getting cleaned. It took us an hour to finally head downstairs to the parking lot. I watch the way Mr. Hale's mood changed between this morning and now. The state of genuine happiness made me happy as well. It seemed as if the year he needed to get himself together also meant that his feelings had adjusted to the life of a committed man.

"Wow, you're so happy. Have you not taken it out for a spin?"

"Not in a couple years. Every few weeks my personal mechanic comes to take her out for a tune-up or just for a drive," he walks over to vehicle which is covered in a black veil. The metallic blue coat which had to have been waxed lately glistened off of the car. Like an anxious child, I want to touch the car, but I refrain from giving into my wants. "Plus you're the first woman who will have driven in my favorite vehicle." He adds.

"Oh, so I get to drive?"

Mr. Hale cannot hide the smirk forming on his face. "Not a chance."

The windows are down with Foster the People blasting out of the speakers as the roar of the engine loudly overpowers the tunnel. I feel the wind blowing through my hair like a rush from riding on a rollercoaster.

Mr. Hale has a genuine smile on his face that stretches to both cheeks. It's warming. The first time that we have actually spent time together that wasn't at a restaurant, the office, or a raunchy club. This was a beautiful moment. He switches from lane to lane dodging the upcoming cars by just a few feet. The adrenaline rush he gave me was the reason I loved him. He made me feel alive.

The roaring of his car sent thrills running up my thighs. The tingling turning into partial excitement and then into pleasure. I flush trying to make sure I don't alert Mr. Hale, but my attempts surely might fail me. I fumble around with my leggings, pinching my legs together. When I feel the vibration of the car come to the end my hasten breathing slows.

We zip down the highway faster than the speed limit just enough for a cop car to notice. The sirens sound like an alarm in which makes me nervous. Mr. Hale is calm through the sirens and flashing lights which makes me look puzzled. "We are definitely getting a ticket," I state the obvious.

"I highly doubt that."

Mr. Hale pulls over to the side of the curb. He slowly rolls down his window just as calm and collected. The cop strolls over to Mr. Hale's side of the car. "Sir, were you aware that you were going past the sp—" his voice trails into nothing.

The cop who looks to be in his late forties doesn't take off his shades but proceeds to state.

"Mr. Hale, I wasn't aware that you would be driving your vehicle today. Usually, Bernard always does the maintenance on her," he explains with an apologetic tone.

Mr. Hale nods to him reassuring that he wouldn't speed anymore, but the cop is so far wrapped around his finger that he even goes as far as to want to schedule a golfing game. Golf? Mr. Hale. I'm dating an extortionist.

"You have a nice day, Mr. Hale," the cops waves returning to his vehicle.

We sit there watching the police cruiser merge into the lane driving down the highway. "I'm confused," I state pursing my lips together.

"It was a simple misunderstanding. Charlie has been on the force for decades and a member of the club for a few years."

It finally is put into perspective that everyone who had been in business with Mr. Hale was all connected by a bigger association. "You aren't still a member of that club are you?" I probably shouldn't have asked, but I was curious.

Mr. Hale focuses on the road as if intentionally not wanting to make eye contact. I know the answer wasn't going to be what I hoped. "I will always be a member of the club. We are tied to the club by a contract. You will not understand why I am, but I need you to understand that this is a part of my life," he's assertive which makes me gulp down whatever feelings I had to focus on what was right now.

"I understand," I whisper. "Does that mean you will be with other women?"

He turns to me his brows furrowed. "I have no intention of being with any other woman beside you." I hear the sincerity in his voice. I feel like I'm going to get all emotional.

"Take me somewhere... sir," I plant a wet kiss on his cheek running my hands along his pants.

The thought of his loyalty to our newly former relationship made my stomach feel bubbly in a positive way. Mr. Hale turns up the radio still blasting the Houdini song. I chime into the melody of the song as it's about to go off. We merge into the oncoming traffic with the tires screeching against the asphalt. It only takes a few seconds before we are zipping through traffic once more.

The smell of sea salt fills the air with seagulls squawking in the distance. "Where are we?" I ask curiously. I haven't been outside of New York except for the times I would visit home or if work would send me traveling somewhere.

"Brookhaven. We are an hour and a half outside of New York City."

My face beams with excitement when the word beach comes out of his mouth. I start to cheer with glee in my seat as if he said we were going to Disney World, but the beach had been my Disney World. I never felt more at home then when my toes would curl into the soft beach sand. "I didn't bring a bathing suit though," I look over to Mr. Hale grinning deviously.

I watch him pull into a parking spot of a shop. "You could always swim naked," he insists stepping outside of the car.

"You'd want everyone to see what you have? Now, how's that any fun?" I jokingly nudge him as we enter the beach store.

It's a small little shack with one side having records in different rows displayed for everyone to look through. The other side has racks of beach attire which some of it surprises me by the very little stitched together. It's a wonder that bikinis haven't crossed the line to borderline beach lingerie. I shuffle through some of the racks of bikini's that I know for sure I wouldn't be purchasing.

"Now, now, you know I wouldn't want anyone looking... but I cannot help the wondering eyes of another being."

"Hmm... how about this one?" I lift up for Mr. Hale to see and his immediate reaction causes me to laugh.

"No."

"Hmm.. this one?"

I lift up a magenta colored bikini which the bottoms are short enough that my cheeks would stick out. Thank God I do squats sometimes. "I don't think so," he says taking the bikini out of my hand and placing it back on the rack.

"I'll just wear a trench coat."

"If only they sold them here," he glances around the store. "We might have to travel to one of the uncanny of places just to purchase one."

I cannot help my laughter. "I don't think so." These bikinis are not modest at all, but I find one that might be suitable for today's festivities. "Here's one," I suggest holding it up for him to inspect it.

"We might not make it out of this store if you put that on," his eyes meet with mine.

"Well then... I could always just be naked... for.. you." The word you slowly coming out seductive so that he can hear me attempting to sound sexy.

The bikini I chose had high waisted bottoms along with a bralette that seemed to lift my breasts higher than normal. Mr. Hale made it his mission to keep his arm around my waist as we proceeded to the beach. It wasn't like I was as attractive as these younger girls who's makeup skills surprised even me. I would have even felt envious of another woman trying to flirt with Mr. Hale being that they looked like models while I looked normal. The minimal makeup the better I always thought to myself. It made me wonder what the Alexandria woman looked like.

There's a hammock place conveniently in a secluded area of the beach where the sunset can be seen clear as day. This had been a perfect getaway from the city. I longed to be by the water once more and it had been a surprise that he wanted the same. He stretched out in the hammock pulling me back against his chest. I can feel his muscular chest on my back which makes me blush slightly as I think about a nude Mr. Hale. "Have you ever done this with any other girl?" I ask curiously watching a group of teenage boys kick a soccer ball along the sand.

"No."

I'm not surprised by his answer seeing that work had him preoccupied majority of the time. "What made you want to try with me? I mean I am sure there is plenty of women who have wanted an emotional relationship with you beside me, right?" The beach scenery had been having an effect on me for wanting to know more about Mr. Hale's past relationship experiences.

"I hadn't thought about being with a female in a relationship aspect. I occasionally had encounters with a couple different females, but then when you were hired I put a hold on having any other sexual relations with anyone. It's possible that I was attracted to your ingenuous behavior. The more I learned about you made me just more intrigued, curious, and protective. Mr. Hurst and Mr. Codwell only set out to use you as a trophy. The club had specific rules when it came to women. You were not allowed the emotional attachment to anyone. It eliminated the negative impact of a future business arrangement. Money is power in this world."

In his explanation, I remember Mr. Codwell's devious nature as he set out to try and destroy both of our careers. It seemed as if this whole club had been an issue in the past. I assume that we may have an encounter with someone fairly soon about our relationship. Could that jeopardize Xander's position?

"I don't want you to worry about that though. It will not hinder anything between us. I promise." It's not as reassuring as I want it to be. If Mr. Codwell is the vindictive type I was sure of his return soon. "I'd like you to tell me if you have made a decision about my proposal earlier?"

I had almost forgotten all about earlier. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"How about we start with a few outfits in the spare drawer I have, and then we will work our way from there?"

I couldn't reject his compromise for this was a new level reached between our relationship. It seemed as if he was willing enough to even compromise with me. I throughly enjoyed Mr. Hale's company, but I did want to see what it would be like living with someone like him. "Alright," I step out of the hammock as the illusion of the sun began to disappear underneath the water.

Mr. Hale rises out of the hammock as well. That's when I slowly strip away each piece of the bikini. I wanted to get our minds off of the current topic of conversation. "What are you doing?" He questions noticing my exposed bronzed back.

"Well, you did say I could always swim naked." I throw the top of my bikini at him rushing into the water which had cooled down since earlier.

I hear the splashing of water as he comes grabbing me around my waist and spinning around. We laugh in unison tumbling into the crashing waves. We float out where our bodies were submerged in the water completely. "What are you doing to me, Miss Donovan," he whispers on my lips.

Our lips meet slowly as I wrap my arms around his neck. My legs feel like spaghetti noodles as he grips onto my body. I want him in right now in this ocean, but I wanted the control. Our kisses become erratic as I feel myself becoming more aroused by the second. "Not here," I'm out of breath.

I can barely contain myself once we get into the car. The surge of excitement has me ready to jump his bones. He speeds down the highway back towards the city, but I want him now. We bust through the door of his condo making out feverishly and I feel his hands peel off my shirt. I don't even stop him from ripping my leggings it only makes me gasp.

He bends me over the couch that overlooks the city with its big open windows. It only takes him a few seconds before he's slid himself inside my familiar spot and the juices start to spill. I gasp from the sudden immediate feeling. His grip clutching that of my waist. I'm holding onto the couch cushions as he slides the rest of his shaft filling me to the base of his penis. It's pleasurable and painful at the same time.

Over and over he fills me not letting a second go by. I cannot keep my mouth closed before I'm moaning louder each time he thrusts within me. Once he speeds up to a pace where my moans become pants and spread out bursts of sudden air. I dig my finger nails into the fibers of the couch cushion. He wraps my hair around his hand tightly tugging me upwards to where his arm was able to reach my neck.

The toughness of his fucking keeping me in intense arousal that my nipples start to swell underneath my bra. I've never really been one to dirty talk because I was unfamiliar to the notion, but I try anyways. "Pl-please don't st-stop." I feel the outline of his lips upon my ear lobe while he breathes heavily. The edge of the couch is digging into my lower abdomen causing some pain from the wooden feeling of the frame.

His hand swats my ass making me jolt suddenly for I was caught off guard by his lick. It's a stinging sensation that I cannot focus on between his thrusting. He swats the same cheek intensifying the pain once more before he switches to the other cheek. I know I'm going to orgasm before him so I move my hips to his thrusting which causes his shaft to hit my sweet spot over and over again. My legs begin to quiver when I speed up trying to match his on coming thrusts.

I match his roughness pushing him out of me which I immediately regret because of the intense moan I let out. "Get on your knees," I command him with authority.

"Yes ma'am."

The way he says yes ma'am obediently makes me smile. I place myself on the couch leaving my legs spread enough for him to place his head in between. "Taste what you do to me," I insist.

He nods his head kneeling down until his knees hit the granite flooring. I feel his tongue slide through my lips smoothly making me quiver. He teases my clitoris with the tip of his tongue then proceeds to slide his index and middle finger inside. Simultaneously he sucks the pearl of my clitoris matching the movements of his fingers sliding in and out. I arch my back to the actions of his my mouth and hand giving me pleasure in response I clench his head between my legs.

My hand holds the back of his head while he continues to punish me with his tongue teasingly flicking over my clitoris every now and then. Even whimpering became hard to do when I felt breathless. I'm feeling the warmth of his mouth all over me then he slips his tongue inside where his fingers had been. I couldn't take anymore of this torturous pleasure when I pull him up to my face. I forcefully pull him back inside of me orgasming all over him. My legs cannot stop quivering as I lean my hand against his.

"Wow." He simply states.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.2K 36
"I wish I didn't leave that night, but I had to Val. You don't understand." __________ It's been twenty y...
392K 12K 28
A uncoordinated intern, a demanding gentleman, and an a game. What's missing? For the most part, a regular day for Ellie Donovan consists of running...
225K 4K 19
Olivia has always been a faithful girlfriend. She's never cheated. She never even considered it... until she met Tyler. When Liv's boyfriend introdu...