imagines || alex andersen & i...

By mini-mendes

"we're on fire, babe" ❁ ❁ ❁ - alex andersen and ivar the boneless imagines highest: #1 under alexandersen ... More

1. ivar
2. alex
3. alex
4. ivar
5. alex
6. ivar
7. ivar
8. alex
9. ivar
10. ivar
11. alex
12. alex
13. ivar
14. alex
15. ivar
16. ivar
17. alex
18. alex
19. ivar
20. alex
22. alex
23. alex
24. ivar
25. alex
the end

21. ivar

6.1K 112 0
By mini-mendes

a.n. ivar crying is the cutest, but the most heartbreaking thing ever

him crying blurb

so you'd walk into the woods, having seen ivar go into them as quickly as he could, and you'd find him sat looking over the cliff.

you'd go and sit next to him and notice him crying, so you'd wrap your arms around the man you loved and hug him for minutes until he calmed down a bit.

seeing him cry would melt your heart, as he was usually so viscous, but you loved that he sometimes was able to open up to you.
you'd be quite tough as well, but seeing him cry would be the one thing to always get to you.

"go away." he'd mumble, not wanting to be seen so vulnerable, but you'd be able to detect he wasn't sure about his words, so you'd just ignore him and stay sat with him for ages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5K 36
BREAKING NEWS: Prince Harry Styles of The Royal Family has been reported as missing. Has Prince Harry run away from all his responsibilities, from b...
290K 4.2K 50
Everyone knows about Mal but what about her twin sister Val. Join Val and the other kids from the Isle of the Lost on their journey of going to Aurad...
667K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...