Betrayed

By Sabine305

Under Massive Editing (after 4 years) !! Sasha and her pack has been betrayed by none other than her sister w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- Part 1
Chapter 19- Part 2
Chapter 20

Chapter 11

361 15 2
By Sabine305

Jenny's POV

I was grateful, but I was also not. The moon goddess has found me worthy of a second chance. But I don't know if I'll be able to let go of Justin. Although he was nothing but a jerk to me, I can't help it, I still love him.

"Hi Ken" I said looking at the driver of the blue 2012 mercedes sedan car that Victoria sent for me and he was now smiling at me. I was constantly looking back to see if I had been followed.

To my utter disapointment, I wasn't. My wolf was angry at me for leaving her mate behind.

"Hi Ken" I said looking at the driver who was now smiling at me. "Welcome back to California, Jen" he said and I just smiled. "I need to get home now please, so can we hurry" I said with pleading eyes, making sure to emphasize the urgency of me to leave.

"Of course, thank you for picking me up Ken" I said and he turned around in the seat giving me a glimpse at his dazzling smile.

Ken was one of Justin's best friends but he did the things right in telling his mate as soon as he had found her.

Now he's now married to her and their expecting their second child. I felt a light pain in my chest, not as painful as the usual one I got when I  thought of the fact that my mate was taken from me.

I sometimes envied them, if only Justin had not been sleeping around and just accepted me.

But then I thought of the man at the airport and little by little the pain disappeared. It's like I was dead and he brought me back. It surprise me how five minutes of my life changed everything.

After so many years of mourning for Justin, it was a surprise to me how fast and ready my wolf was to move on, but I wasn't. I pulled out my phone and started checking my message to stop myself from thinking of that man,  his penetrating and mysterious stare .

I felt that warmth again in my mid-section.I sat there surprised at myself at how much I wanted him.

To run my hand through his luscious hair, to touch that ripped chest, to feel his lips take over mine, and to be able to touch his perferctly chiseled face.

No, you can't, I thought to myself. You still love Justin, at least get justice for what happened to him first, before focusing on the man that an have this effect on you without even touching you.

I was thinking so much about the two men in my life that I didn't even notice that we had arrived. It wasn't until the driver opened the door for me that I realized I was home, and I never felt happier, but Victoria had to know.

It was 3:50 AM, when I entered, Jaime and Corey were crowded around the kitchen table looking at a map. So focused that I entered, and had to walk up to them before they finally noticed me.

"Jenny" they said and got off their red colored countertop chairs to come hug me. I hugged them back but then who I saw at the airport came back to me. "I have to tell you guys something" I said looking at them causing their looks to turn back to seriousness.

Then Victoria walked in and ran crushing me in a bone crushing hug. "Jenny!!" she said happily. It was moments like this I missed her, although the girl has gone through hell and back emotionally, she never lets that affect how she acts around the people she loved.

"I missed you so much" she said while keeping me in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you too but I have some news to tell you"

"Is it about Mara, how is Mara?" she said with interest shining in her eyes. In order to look as Victoria, she had to do changes to her body.

Everyday she has to bathe herself in a very strong jasmine soap that Jaime recommended her in order to change her scent which originally was vanilla.

Her long black hair is now red and in long curls cascading down her back. Her once blue eyes is now violet and was now shining at me, waiting for me to answer her question.

"She's fine, it's not about Jenny" I said looking at her as she walked to Jaime and Corey who were now looking at a map.

"This is important" I said to her but she just nodded as she just went back to joining the conversation with Jaime who was now drinking a beer.

Finally not being able to wait for them anymore, I closed my eyes and said it "I saw Danny" I said, when I opened my eyes, everyone was looking at me with surprised looks on their faces.

I looked at Victoria as she walked across the room and went to sit on the blue recliner chair. I walked up to her as she now had anger in her eyes and she was now clenching her fists on her lap.

"I saw him, he's back. We can finally start the revenge plan" I said and for a second, pain flashed in her eyes and she looked down. Jaime walked over and sat on the brown couch across from where she was sitting.

"Are you okay-" He started but Victoria quickly interrupted. "Of course I am" she said with a wave of her hand. She stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"I don't think you're ready-" Corey started but again Victoria cut in. "Of course I'm ready. That man took everything from me, we've been waiting five years for this, how dare you think I'm going to chicken out now" she said anger in her voice but not in her eyes.

"I just meant-"

"No, Corey, we will get revenge for what he and his complices did to our pack and other packs. " she said looking at me but all I saw was that she was hurt that she was trying to cover her feelings.

"I'm going to sleep" she said turning around and going to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominico's POV

I was now glaring at Emilio as the driver of the blue 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum that I had bought was driving us to my  mansion.  There was a black car of the same mark carrying our luggage behind us.

It was because of this idiota that my mate got away. He noticed that I was glaring at him and kept his look outside. I turned to look at Danny who wore an amused look on his face at the situation.

I had completely yelled out all the cuss words I knew when I turned around and saw that my mate wasn't there.

I had even threaten Emilio that I was going to kill him for disrupting the moment with my mate while Danny was actually laughing at the situation.

I rarely saw the man smile but he was actually laughing. It was moments like this I got reminded that he was human. It was a shame that everytime I saw him smile or laugh I wanted to kill punch him in the faccia (face) for it!!.

I was so upset that my eyes turned red but I believed that that just caused him to laugh harder. I just turned around and thought of the pretty perfection that is my mate.

Being werewolf king, I already knew her name, Jennifer Polinski but people call her Jenny. She was beautiful. I sat there and thought of her hazel eyes, her small round nose, and perfectly curved mouth.

I can already imagine taking her mouth in mine. I can already imagine her in front of me naked and me doing things to her over and over again. The thought cause my wolf to feel uneasy as a need for her crept up in me.

I didn't know if that was going to happen to me but my father and grandfather chose the first mate that they first laid their eyes on.

My mom told me that most of the time the first mate you saw is the one you should chose but I believe she said that because she was my father's first.

But I can't imagine feeling what I feel for Jennifer for anyone else. I got snapped out my thoughts as the car pulled into the driveway.

I knew that I would need a cold shower after all the thoughts I had of her. The mansion stood to be the biggest one around where it stood.

The main part of the house stood at about 60 feet tall and had three floors. In said three floors there was about 7 bedrooms, 3 dining rooms, and 8 bathrooms.

In the front of that part there was a 40 foot wide garage where by my instructions 6 cars were beautifuly parked inside and out.

There was a wooden pathway in the middle which was surrounded by American plants that I didn't know the name of and perfectly cut grass. The back however had a 40 foot wide swiming pool and a beautiful view of the ocean.

The other parts of the house include three separate buildings which were mini houses. Each featured a bedroom, a bathroom, a mini living room and a dining room.

The outside of every part was painted a cream color  and there was overall 12 windows on all three floors.

The door was opened and Danny, Emilio and I stepped outside. I made Emilio an order telling him not to give Brian any hint that I was arriving but Danny told me now that it was too late.

He was sure that my mate already ran to tell  his father of his arrival. He said it in a such calm tone as if he didn't care that his father would be angry at him for abadonning everything ang going against his will.

I walked in and the inside was painted a light blue and I could see the white colored couches which sat opposite to each other. I entered and went straight to the main bedroom which Emilio had pointed out to me.

Tomorrow, I pay Alpha Brian a visit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's POV

'He's back' I said pacing now in my room. I still couldn't believe it. I don't know why but for the first time I felt fear. "Fear of what" I said chuckling at myself. "He doesn't deserve you anyways" I said angrily.

I had been taught to always fight for what's right and now the aftermath of this war scares me shitless.

I only have two memories of Danny, the night in the cell, and the day my family was murdered. I always try to keep a firm memory of him. The weakness that he was, why we chose him as the first part for the revenge anyways.

I had been pacing now in my room for about 30 minutes when my legs couldn't carry me anymore and I sat down on the corner of my turquoise-sheet covered queen sized bed. Suddenly everything in the room seemed loopsided to me.

My wolf wanted to come out, find our mate and be with him. I tried to calm her down by showing her images of what he did to our family but she wouldn't listen.

I wanted to scream, I want to get out of the four walls that enclosed me but instead I just focused on slowing down my breathing, and thinking of the good things that's going to happen since he's now here.

I will be able to avenge the murders of my family and give people happiness by giving peace. Peace that all of their family members deaths will be avenged, that all this pain and suffering will be over.

The only person that won't get happiness and peace will be me, but I don't care. I have to do this because if I don't who else can or would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny's POV

I laid there on my bed and stared at the ceilings. The room was too big for my taste but whatever. I sat there and went through my plan again.

I didn't plan a specific way to do anything, just find them and kill them. I knew that people would just find me afterwards and kill me but I didn't care. I have to do this.

I thought back to the events of five years ago. How weak it was to escape my circomstances but now it was to late to feel bad for myself for that mistake.

Although I do feel bad  for other mistakes. Whenever I thought of Sacha  there was a sharp pain that fill my chest. I can't remember the last time I cried but the emptiness that I felt ever since she died is still there. And it's like it had been increasing and increasing every day since she died.

Day by day  I feel my sanity slipping out of me more. My loneliness is finally getting to me and I wanted it to. I laid there on my bed and thought of the last time i saw Sacha. On her knees begging for her family.

Now I'm back to do have my revenge. Then I'll be able to die in peace. Be able to leave not feeling like a complete piece of shit.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a knock as my door. I got up quickly and walked up to find Emilio at the door, casually leaning on the wall opposite my door.

I rolled my eyes at him already knowing what he wanted to talk about. I gestured for him to sit on the violet colored couch that sat opposite to the King size bed.

"So che non stai pensando di seguire gli ordini (I know you're not planning to follow orders)" he said as he sat down on the couch. I closed the door and went to sit on the recliner chair that was next to the couch.

I smiled at his comment and looked at him. His eyes I can see were drooping due to lack of sleep and I just nodded at him. "Daniel, what you're doing is not going to bring your mate back to you." he said and I couldn't help as I involuntarily flinched at his mention of Sacha.

I looked down at my feet before looking at him, "Ma devo vendicare la sua morte (But I have to avenge her death), at least before I die" I said feeling the same emptiness wash over me.

He now was looking at me with concern, and I wanted to punch it right off his face. I clenched my teeth to keep me from doing so, but I hated his pity, I didn't need it, I felt enough for myself,

He got up and made his way to the door but stopping right before leaving. I have known Emilio for a long time and that usually means he had something to say.

"dirlo (say it)" I said looking back at him and he looked at me with a nervous look on his face.

"tuo zio vuole vederti (your uncle wants to see you)" I said and I clenched my teeth and glared at him. I got up, walked to him and gestured him out the door and slammed it behind him.

Him and I had the talk, not to advise my uncle and he did just that. Then I thought of the man that raised me. One of the many people that I had failed.

I breathed in deeply as nervousness, an emotion that I haven't felt in a long time washed over me. I know he knows what I do and that he does not approve, that's why I haven't spoken to him in over 2 years due to his constant criticism.

But I knew I had to go see him. He's the only person that helped me when I was in rough waters, and he's the father that I wished for.

I walked over to my bed and laid there. I knew that I had to make as much things right before I go, because it is the last thing I'll have time to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominico's POV

I looked up at Alpha Brian's pack house. Emilio told me it was the same house occupied by one of the packs that Alpha Brian took over. I looked and saw that he had two guards at his gate.

"How can we help you sir" they said looking at me. I took off my sun glasses and ordered them with my Alpha voice to let me in.

I was led by the guards to the main door and then I ordered them to get the Alpha and to tell him that King Dominico was waiting outside for him.

They turned without saying another word and entered the brown decorative carved wood door.

I put back my glasses on and stared at the sun in the sky. It was the middle of springs and I can see that the liilies were now in full bloom and their sweet aroma filled my nostrils.

"My King," I turned to see the man that broke my laws, and caused me to leave my beautiful castle in Italy. He was looking down as was accoustomed.

"Brian, how's the pack?" I said looking at him and he looked up at me.

My wolf started to feel an uncertainty, that something was wrong. I turned around to find twenty armed soldiers behind me, pointing their guns at me.

This caused me to laugh at his stupidity, threatening to kill an immortal. I turned at him and he was now glaring at me.

"You broke the rule Brian. The punishment is death" I said now glaring at the poor excuse of an alpha standing in front of me.

"You have no reason to be here, everything is under control" he said in a cool tone and I wanted to punch him in the throat. I then realized one of the things that father and son had in common, their ability to piss me off.

"Put the guns down Brian, you know they don't kill me, now I'm not here to take you down yet. I'll give you time to say goodbye to your family. Then men will come for you" I said and was to turn around when a sweet aroma filled my nose.

I watched as the most beautiful woman came out. Her black hair reached her shoulders as she shone in a white summer dress that reached her knees.

She had bright blue eyes and a crooked nose and a full red lips. She was beautiful and she gave off an energy in her that would cause anybody else to run away but that only attracted me to her more.

I saw the surprised look that she wore and I then a mischivious smile formed on her lips. One that cause me to get deeply aroused. 

Then Brian turned to her, with a look of hatred and said "go away Britney" she said and that caused my world to stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (and for the first time

Britney POV

I stared at the piece of meat that was my mate. He was italian as I could hear his accent from across the hall. I don't normally give a fuck about anything Brian does but when I heard that voice, I just had to find out from who it was coming from.

I looked at the man as he towered over Brian and everyone around him. I also noticed the men on the grass pointing their guns at him.

I stared at his broad shoulders and his ripped chest that could be see through his blue dress shirt.

I stared at his jet black hair as it reached his shoulders. He noticed me and I couldn't help but smile. He was mine.

I smiled as I saw that he was also checking me out. "go away Britney" Brian said causing me to glare at the idiot that was my husband.

When I turned my eyes back to the man, I saw now that he wore blank expression and  was now looking at the ground.

"Britney!" he screamed and my eyes turned to Brian. Brian had not touched me in months since he found out that I was pregnant.

He probably knew the baby wasn't his. So does everybody else but I didn't care. I got an abortion as soon as I found out I was pregnant but just pretended that I was still pregnant.

The only action I've gotten in those months was Timmy and Drake, the gate guards.

But the man in front of me is mine.

"Britney-"

"Fine" I snapped at Brian, and turned around on my heels but not before glancing again at my next conquest to find now he had an expression which was a mix of anger and pain.

I turned around already dreaming on how he's going to be mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter wll be one of my favorites to write and you guys will see why.

Song is Three Strikes by Afrojack & Jack McMannus

Remember to

Comment

Vote

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
7K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
1.9K 61 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...