Jessa, gaurdian of hope

By Daring_Diamonds

More

Jessa gaurdian of hope
The cake
Bunny or kangaroo?
I have a feeling.....
Flight
Wake up frost
An
Cindydjonge
JackFrostElsa115
Reminder
!!!!!!!!!
Flash forward
New account?

Meeting tooth

419 16 1
By Daring_Diamonds

Jessa's POV✨❤️

I flew around aimlessly until I bumped into something. I was startled, and I stopped flying. And I started falling. Then something caught me. I lit a fire ball and I was looking into the purple eyes of a fairy. I knew who it wAs immediately. "Tooth! You scared me!" Tooth was like a godmother to me. She was there when I was born.

"Oh I'm so sorry! I saw something flying an- wait you can FLY?!?!"

"Well, sorta. I use my fire powers like a rocket."

"I have an easier idea! Make a fire pallet like sandy does with his sand! Then just control it!" I did what she said and it was much easier!" Sandy was tooth's husband although she often felt jealous of jelsa.

"I can see why sandy does this!" Soon I was on my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 559 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
42.4K 4.8K 9
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
101K 3.8K 41
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...