Cindydjonge

Ok, the chapter of the title is who got it.

✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛✨💛

I was just about to fly away when I realized something. "Hey tooth could you take me to North?"

"Sure, why?"

"Oh, I just need to talk to him about something."

"What?" Ugh was she nosey!

"About my birthday."

"Ooooooookaaaaaaay." And off we went.

🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅❄️🎅

I was sound asleep in my bed when I heard a sound. It sounded like..... ROBBERS!!!!!! I grabbed my samurai swords and ran, screaming a battle cry. Then I felt so embarrassed. I saw Jessa, like a deer in headlights, with tooth right beside her, both hovering by the window. Then tooth screamed some choice words at me for scaring them to death. Then bunny came up from his "warren" in slippers and a robe and his ears In curlers. Then he used some choice words for waking me up. I told everyone to go back to bed and let me talk to jessa. "Why did you come all the way here?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"About what?" Even though I knew perfectly well what she wanted to talk about.

"Who was that girl on the pillar?" I sighed. I was really hoping to avoid that.

"That, Jessa, was you. You when you are sixteen."

"But how? Why? WHAT?!"

"Quiet or you'll wake up bunny again." She muttered something about a kangaroo under her breath."now, you sacrificed yourself for your father, correct?"

"Correct."

"Well, either the man in the moon thinks your something special, or it runs in the family, because your aunt did the exact same thing and she has no powers. We know the moon doesn't pick guardians for no reason. The picture of you was when you were sixteen. And so we think sometime around then, a huge threat is coming."

"Ok." She yawned. Then she went to fly home.

"How about you stay here for the night. It's pretty late." She yawned again.

"Ok." And with that, she went to the guest room. She knows where it is because I'm like her grandfather. She spends the night all the time.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

Ok, so the question is

What do you think the fiat threat is?

Huge hint: check the cover.

Mey the odds be Eva in yo fava!

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙