What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 42

2.4K 62 117
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Rose

"No!" I screamed approaching Andrew.

I jumped forward and tackled him to the ground. He punched me in the face and i fell on my back. He got to his feet and I quickly got on mine. And what I saw made me uncomfortable.

Andrew had a glass eye and his face was scarred up. Normally I don't judge but since he's always been conceited it's kind of amusing knowing he hates himself now.

"Andrew why?" I cried as I rubbed my jaw.

"Nice to see you too love. By the way... I knew you would always feel good," he smirked licking his lips looking down my body.

I covered my mouth and felt my chest fill with pain. Andrew raped me. I couldn't believe he would go that far. I knew he could be an ass but not evil.

"Andrew why us?! Why do all of these things?!" I screamed and his face went serious.

"Your friend Mara gave me brain damage. I can't have access to some parts of my body. He popped my eyeball causing me to get a fake one! All of them are to blame. So they're all goin down. And blondie? He will get his soon don't get comfortable. We'll meet again," he smirked and ran off.

Fans were running everywhere. All you heard was screaming and crying and police sirens in the distance. I looked towards the stage and saw Zion crouched crying.

Wait.

I saw a dark haired head on the stage floor and I immediately began walking. Running. To the stage.

"No. No! NO! Brandon!" I cried running up the stairs. I collapsed next to him and he had tears coming down his face. His face was sweaty and pale and his breaths were barely noticeable.

"R-Rose?" He croaked and I shh'ed him. I cupped his face and he looked at me curiously.

"Nick and I were fake. Unknown threatened Zion's life if I associated myself with you. I can't- you can't leave me Brandon ok? Stay awake-"

"Rose I can't. I can't breathe I- I just wanna say that I love you. Ok? Just in case I-"

"D-Don't. You're not gonna die ok? Don't say your goodbyes," I cried holding onto his hand.

-

I sat by myself in the corner of the waiting room hugging my knees and leaning my head on my arms. It's been an hour since Brandon got shot and we got to the hospital 30 minutes ago.

"Arreaga?"

I immediately got up and so did the rest. Madison, Mikey, Louis, Chris, Jewel, Austin and Edwin went to the house to meet up with Sunny, Tiffany and Alexys. Nick and Zion were with me. Brandon's mom and sister wouldn't be here for another two hours. Simon was also on a flight.

"Yes?" Zion replied and I gripped on Nicks arm tightly.

"He's going into surgery and he's not looking too good. You can see him before he enters to say possible goodbyes. Then the three of you can watch in a separate room if you'd like," the doctor requested and I nodded quickly.

We followed her to a room and I ran to his side. He was completely knocked out. I combed his hair with my fingers and instantly broke into tears. I kissed his lips softly and connected our foreheads.

"Come back to me Brandon," I whispered and separated myself from him.

Zion and Nick said their goodbyes and joined me at the side. The doctor came in and rolled
Brandon out of the room. We followed close behind and we were lead into a small room with a window. The door closed and we saw Brandon laid out on the surgery table.

"Rose it's gonna be ok," Zion sighed.

"NO! This is my fault! I should've backed away when he touched my face-"

"You didn't know Rose. Don't blame yourself," Nick barked.

"He can't die bro. He can't. I-" I croaked and broke down into tears. Nick embraced me and I cried onto his shoulder.

After several moments I began pacing and Zion and Nick sat quietly staring at Brandon. The machines began going off and I turned around quickly. The surgeons were on the move and I looked at the monitor to see Brandon's heart failing.

The doors opened and the doctor came in saying, "You need to leave."

"No- I wanna stay-"

Zion and Nick grabbed me and began pulling me out the room. "Rose we have to go!"

"Let me go!" I growled cutting Zion off.

And then I heard it.

Brandon's line went dead.

"No!!" I screamed falling to my knees. The boys crouched down next to me completely shaking.

"Rose come on," Nick croaked as tears poured his face.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me out the room. We followed the doctor to the waiting room which was empty and Nick placed me on a chair. I hugged myself and cried uncontrollably.

"Rose.. Please relax," Zion sighed with his voice shaking.

"First my mom now Brandon. What's his family gonna do?! His dad just died and now the son?!" I screamed looking up. "I didn't tell him I love him back."

Jewel

"Hello? How's Brandon?"

Zion: U-Uh...

And he erupted in sobs.

Me: No... Is.. Brandon?

Zion: He died Jewel. Brandon is dead.

I dropped my phone and began crying. The boys looked up and got to their feet. Edwin and Austin ran to me and Edwin grabbed the phone.

"Zion? What happened?" He asked. Edwin covered his mouth and tears poured down his face. "Ok. I'll tell them. See you in a bit."

Edwin wrapped an arm around me and I tried to control my breathing.

"He's dead," Edwin spat and Austin began crying.

He sat back on the couch and tied his hair away from his face. I erupted in louder sobs and Edwin punched a hole in the wall. Sunny went to Edwin and held him as he cried. Tiffany comforted Austin and Alexys cane to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled and I nodded holding onto her tighter. "We should meet up with the others. I'll drive."

-

I ran into the emergency room and instantly met eyes with Zion.

"Zion."

He stared back at me with puffy eyes and he let out a breath of relief. I ran to him as he met me half way picking me up. We parted from each other as tears poured down his face.

"I can breathe now that you're here," he whispered connecting our foreheads.

"Everything is gonna be ok alright. We're all together and we're gonna get through this-"

"Jewel."

I released Zion and saw a crying Rose. I haven't seen her like this since her mom passed. I ran to her hugging her instantly. She cried on my shoulder and honestly I was overwhelmed with all these emotions. We all sat down as a group of girls came to us with bags.

"Hey. Um.. we're fans. We were here earlier and we heard that uh... B is gone. We got you guys food and some prepared tea for all of you. We also got tissues and Vick's. And blankets," one of the girls said with her voice shaking.

The PM boys got up and gave each of them a hug and thanked them.

The girls left after a few minutes talking with the boys and I cuddled with Zion. We were all quiet or crying. It was too much.

Our phones all rang and I felt anger boil within me. I'm so fucking tired of this shit!

Unknown: Damn... Brandon got in the way Zion. Get ready for the grand finale boys. You won't see it coming.

Rose: ANDREW QUIT IT! BRANDON IS DEAD AND ONCE THE FUNERAL PASSES YOUR ASS IS GOING TO JAIL!!

Andrew: Whos funeral? This ain't the only one that's gonna happen 😂😂😂

__________________

OMG 3K!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 944 34
In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL MEDIA} (SLOW UPDATES)
29.4K 389 34
About Nick Mara's little sister, Aubrey, who catches feelings for singer/songwriter, Brandon Arreaga also known as her brother's best friend.
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
62.5K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...