After That Day...

By Itmy06

After her girlfriend disappears with her last words on a note being: "Goodbye and let's break up", Minx feels... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
This isn't an update. Sorry...
Chapter 9
This isn't an update (2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 3
A/N

I guess this is an author's note...

1.2K 7 1
By Itmy06

Hello to whoever is reading this :3

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to read my terrible attempt at writing a fanfiction. I suck at everything...

Since it is my first time writing a story (that is not meant for school). I don't expect it to be good in any way for there is no actual plot and having no plot whatsoever is not good. Trust me. If you are going to reading this story, I say thank you!

Sorry if the people are out of character but which characters in a fanfiction has the exact same personality as the actual person. If there is any, please tell me. I would like to read one of those.

This story is dedicated to everyone who gave me encouragement (even the people who I don't know personally). Thanks, people!

By the way, anything that is in bold (even in the story itself) is the author's note. Okay? Okay, bai!

~ itmy ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 723 39
Y/N and Cry finished school and now the real life begins. Everything is going just fine and they are happy but everything changes when two old 'frien...
10.3K 234 25
Queen Minx and her friends have defeated Dlive, a person who threatened to bring Victubia down. But what happens if Dlive was actually working for so...
1.3K 170 35
{Book Three of the Apocalypse Series} In a world where the dead roam the land, it's up to those who've survived to make something for themselves, or...
33.6K 1.8K 53
*DISCLAIMER* this is the second story i ever wrote and it is terrible but i have left it up on my page bc for sOME REASON people actually liked it? s...