Immature || Park Jimin

Galing kay saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... Higit pa

Prologue
Primary School |1|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Yeseul's Secret |2|

20.5K 915 1.4K
Galing kay saegulkim

6 Years Later

Yeseul's P.O.V.

I sat on my usual seat. I could hear people whisper stuff like 'Why is she so down today?' or 'Why is she not smiling like before?' while they looked at me.

I sighed.

Soon, I noticed Jimin entering into our classroom who headed straight towards me.

"Your late, Jiminie." I said as I averted my eyes.

"Yeah, I know. I can't help it. My mom has been driving me crazy! She want me to join some yoga class so that I'd become a little more flexible." Jimin sighed and I nodded my head.

"Anyways, how are you? Why have you been so down lately?" Jimin asked me in a concerned tone and I averted my eyes.

"I don't think that you should know, Jiminie. Guys should not know about this stuff." I mumbled while looking down.

"Yeseul, I am your boyfriend. I deserve to know what's bothering you." Jimin said as he held my hand.

I could hear the students in our class gasp.

"Hey you guys! Just break up already!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he looked at the couple holding hands. "It's been 6 freaking years! How are you even serious about this shit?" Taehyung groaned and I gasped.

"Taehyung, language!" I scolded him and he gave me a questionable look along with everyone in the class.

"Yeseul, are you upset? You literally never raise your voice." A random girl in our class asked me and I averted my eyes again.

"Yes, I am fin—ACHOOOOO!" I tried to complete my sentence but was stopped by a sudden sneeze.

Oh shit, no.

"I need to go to the washroom, excuse me." I said as I rushed out of the class and headed towards the school washroom.

**********
I washed my hands and put them in front of the dryer so that they'd dry off quickly.

I literally hate this. Why did god had to make only girls suffer? After all, Adam was the one who ate the forbidden fruit, not Eve!

I sighed as I stepped out of the washroom after my hands dried off but widened up my eyes as I saw him.

"What's wrong, Yeseul?" Jimin asked me in a concerned tone. "Do you have diarrhoea?" He asked me.

"What?! NO!!" I exclaimed.

"Then what is it? Tell me so that I can solve your problem." Jimin said and I averted my eyes.

"You can't help me with this, Jiminie." I mumbled.

"Try me." He smiled and I sighed.

I guess I'll have to tell him.

"I-I am going through s-some changes i-in my body, Jiminie." I stammered as I blushed.

"What change—WAIT. DONT TELL ME," Jimin exclaimed. "Is it what I am thinking it is?" Jimin asked me and I nodded.

"It is exactly what you think it is." I said.

"I knew it!" Jimin exclaimed again. So he knew? My boyfriend is so smart!

"How did you know it, Jiminie?" I asked him.

"Well, I could notice stuff, ya know? I mean...your favourite jeans have become tighter recently and your thighs have definitely become thicker." He said as she showed me an 'obvious' look.

"It's alright though, we can go to the yoga classes together, Yeseul. It's better if we loose some weight together." He smiled and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"You think that I have gained weight?" I asked him.

"Well..yeah?" Jimin shrugged himself and I punched him hard on his chest. "OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Shut up, you shorty!" I scolded him. "I have not gained weight, understand!" I lied.

"Don't call me a shorty! It hurts more than your punches!" He exclaimed.

"But I am taller than you, aren't I?" I said.

"Yeah? Well I'll grow taller than you once we are adults!" He exclaimed again. "And what else changes are you going through then?!" Jimin shouted as he asked me.

"I-" I lowered my voice. "I got my first period, Jiminie." I said as I averted my eyes in embarrassment.

"Period? What's that?" He asked me and I frowned.

"You don't know what a period is? Oh great." I rolled my eyes. "Go search it on the Google and don't bother me for the next 9 years." I said as I left the scene, leaving Jimin all dumbfounded.

Jimin's P.O.V.

What's with her? Why is she so depressed?

I went back to the classroom with my head low.

As soon as I reached the classroom, Taehyung rushed towards me as if I had bought him some free Gucci.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I literally have no clue." I said. "She said something about 'period'." I said honestly.

"Period?" Taehyung said. "Is she upset about the maths period? Because we have a class test today." He said and I gasped.

"WE HAVE A CLASS TEST TODAY?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, but don't worry. I haven't studied anything." Taehyung smiled and I sighed in relief.

"Then I don't have to worry." I said. "But I don't think that Yeseul is worried about the maths period. The way she framed her statement was that she had 'gotten' her period. I have no clue what that means." I rolled my eyes.

"Did she like hire a maths teacher or something? Because then she will have a maths period at home everyday." Taehyung asked.

"I don't think so. Because if she did then my mom would have forced me to go and study with her." I stated.

"Hmm..." Taehyung nodded. "Then I think we only have one option with us now." Taehyung said.

"What?!" I asked in panic.

"We should ask our maths teacher, Mrs. Choi about it." He said.

**********
"Well well, " Mrs. Choi grinned as she saw me and Taehyung in the teacher's staff room.

Well obviously, since me and Taehyung we her favourite students *note the sarcasm*, she was surprised but decided to make it interesting.

"This is very unlikely." She smirked. "What do you guys want from a maths teacher? Or should I say a hairy ball of—" I cut her off.

"Ma'am, we need help." I confessed and she raised up her eyebrows.

"From me? Urhmm.." She started thinking. "Sure, go ahead." She said. "Do you not understand the concept of the current chapter? I can explain it to you again if you want me to." She said and we sighed.

"You really think that we came here for a math problem?" Taehyung scoffed and Mrs. Choi frowned.

"Then what do you wa—wait. I am not giving you money, no matter whatever the excuse or the emergency is." Mrs. Choi said as she grabbed her purse and hugged it. We both sighed again.

"Can you let us complete, please?" I asked her with an obvious tone.

"Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes and nodded.

I took a deep breath.

"What is a period, Mrs. Choi?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.1K 1.1K 25
Just a young girl living her normal life when suddenly, BAM! She encounters a man that will change her life forever. A man from the past, a prince t...
17K 996 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
5.2K 301 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...
261K 12.1K 68
*SEQUEL TO 'SERENDIPITY?'* *READ SERENDIPITY FIRST* Happy endings? They're a cliché. But we're still suckers for happy endings... After being with J...