X Reader One-Shots [REQUESTS...

By smile__child

Various X readers, just give me a person and a scenario. Ignore the cover. Requests are currently closed. I w... More

Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) [Fluff]
Luke Hemmings [Fluff]
Jeff the Killer [*SMUT*]
Josh Dun [Protective Fluff]
Tate Langdon (Evan Peters) [*TRIGGER WARNING*]
Danny Edge [Major Fluff]
Vic Fuentes [*TRIGGER WARNING*]
Amazingphil/Phil Lester [*SMUT*]
Josh Dun [Fluff]

Gerard Way [*SMUT*]

262 5 2
By smile__child

Sorry I've been awol. Lack of motivation and family/work responsibilities and such. Please enjoy and feel free to submit requests. Also, whenever I think go Gerard I imagine danger days era with the red undercut (long on top obvs) so just keep that in mind when it gets to the, um... main bit? Yeah, we'll call it the main bit.

keep it creepy

-smile.

*

Requested by: @Fangirl_Queen_160

*

     "What do you want?" Your boyfriend, Gerard, asks you as you both look up at the long list of available drinks inside of the Starbucks. You pull your sweater closer to your body as someone walks into the establishment, sending a gust of cold air toward the both of you.

     You tilt your head and look up at your options. "I think I'll just have a hot chocolate."

     "You don't want tea or coffee?" Gerard asks.

     "No, I feel like it's the perfect day for some hot chocolate. You can have tea or coffee any day." You look up at him and smile. "You know?"

     He smiles and looks back at you, draping an arm over your shoulders. "Yeah, I know." You both step forward as the cashier calls for the next guest in line.

     "Hi, how can I help you guys today?" The girl standing behind the register looks at you two, then bats her eyes as she looks up at Gerard. She pulls a strand of hair from her ponytail over her shoulder and twists it around her finger. You step closer to Gerard instinctively, not at all liking the way she's acting toward your boyfriend.

     Gerard doesn't seem bothered by her flirtatious mannerisms as he orders your drinks. "Hi, can I please get a venti hot chocolate and a venti Caffe Latte?" He smiles politely as he says the order and you can feel yourself growing upset as you wrap your hands around his arm, looking at the girl behind the register.

     She smiles at Gerard in a too-friendly way as she writes your orders down on the cups. The girl looks up at Gerard through her eyelashes and says, "What name would you like me to write on these drinks?"

     Gerard reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet, answering her nonchalantly. "Gerard."

     "Alright, that'll be $7.60, please," says the girl behind the counter, still smiling too brightly and not having acknowledged you at all.

     Gerard hands her eight dollars and says, "Keep the change," as the two of you start walking toward the only available table.

     After you sit down and a few moments pass, you look across the table at your boyfriend. "She was flirting with you," you mumble, looking down at your hands on the table as you speak.

     "I didn't notice." A young male behind the counter calls out that the drinks are ready and Gerard rises from his seat. "I'll be right back."

     As promised, he returns as quickly as he can without bumping into someone in the somewhat crowded establishment and sits back down, putting your hot chocolate in front of you. You remove the splash stick from the opening in the lid to allow your drink to cool off before you try to drink it. You dry the splash stick off and fiddle with it absentmindedly, visibly upset by the barista's flirting.

     Gerard watches you for a few seconds before reaching across the table and putting one hand over both of yours, stopping your fiddling before reaching over with his other hand and lifting your chin to look at him. He looks into your eyes as he speaks, sounding sincere. "[Y/N], I didn't notice her flirting. If I had then I would have pulled you close and shown her that I'm very obviously taken." He squeezes your hand gently. "Wanna start walking home? We can finish these there or on the way and we can cuddle and watch a movie. I can make you popcorn if you want." He smiles sweetly at you and tilts his head a bit, the way that he always does when he's trying to make something up to you.

     You smile slightly and move one of your hands from underneath Gerard's to rest on top of his. You pat the back of his hand and start to stand slowly. "Let's go."

     Though you don't want to show it, you're still upset. Gerard notices this when you reach the front door and pull out your keys. You hadn't said a word during the ten minute walk home. Gerard pushes the door open for you and gestures for you to walk in, following behind you and closing the door. You both set down your empty cups and hang up your sweaters. You move to pick up the cups so you can throw them away, but your hand never reaches them. Gerard gently wraps his hand around your wrist and pulls you closer to him, making you look up at him just the way that he did in the Starbucks not long ago.

     He lifts your arms and places them on his shoulders, letting you close some of the space between the two of you as he rests his hand on your waist over your T-shirt. He looks into your eyes, analyzing them as if he's trying to find the theory of everything.

     He speaks softly, not breaking eye contact but displaying his concern on his face by pushing his eyebrows together. "Tell me what you're thinking, baby. Tell me why you're upset."

     You wrap your arms around his shoulders just a bit tighter, still looking up at him. "You know why."

     He tilts his head again. "I want to hear you say it." He brushes his lips against yours softly.

     "Because you're mine and I hate it when people try to take you from me," you mumble. You begin to feel a steadily increasing heat between your legs and push your thighs together, wondering if Gerard has noticed and if that's why he's doing this.

     His lips brush against yours softly as he speaks. "No one's gonna take me from you, baby, I'm all yours." His hands start making their way from your sides to your ass, grabbing it roughly yet somehow gently. The perfect medium. "Want me to prove it to you?" He pulls his right hand back and brings it down, slapping your ass and grabbing it again. He pulls you closer to him, closing the distance between the two of you completely as your chest is flush against his.

     You nod your head in response and Gerard leans down, kissing up and down your neck. "Use your words, baby girl. Otherwise I might have to spank you." You feel him smirk against your skin. "We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

     The heat between your legs grows more prominent and you shake your head, moving one of your hands up the back of his neck and running it through his hair as you pull it just enough to make him want you to pull it harder.

     "Your words, baby." He bites your neck for a second and proceeds to kiss and suck on the same spot, no doubt planning on leaving a mark. He brings his left hand down on your ass again. "Use them," he almost growls.

     You bite your lip and pull his hair again, pushing your body against his and feeling the prominent bulge in his black jeans. You bring your free hand from his shoulder and run it down his neck and torso, grazing it over his covered cock and palming him gently. You hear him suck in air through his teeth. "Make me."

     He moves his hands up to your hips and kisses you roughly as he guides you to the bedroom. Gerard keeps walking until the back of your legs hit the bed frame, one of his hands grabbing your ass and the other in the middle of your back, lowering you down onto the bed gently. He quickly removes your jeans and throws them aside for you to rummage around for later as he admires your lacy black panties. He holds your thighs apart and kneels between them, looking up at you somewhat mischievously. He kisses from your knee all the way up your left thigh and down the right, skipping over where you need him the most.

     "Maybe I will," he says as you try to move closer to him, holding you firmly in place and not allowing you to move. After thinking for a moment, he pulls you up by your hands and sits on the edge of the bed, laying you across his lap. He caresses your ass with his right hand as he runs his left up and down your back slowly. As soon as he feels you relaxing the slightest bit, he raises his hand and brings it back down, a loud smack resounding throughout the room. You bite your lip and whimper softly, shifting a bit to push your thighs together. Gerard notices and clicks his tongue. "Did I say you could do that?"

     He runs his right hand down between your legs and applies just enough pressure on your clit to make you squirm desperately. His left hand is on he bottom of your back, holding you firmly in place as he continues to rub your clit teasingly.

     "Please," you beg softly. Gerard chuckles in a low voice as he pulls his hand away from your covered core and spanks you again, this time harder than all of the previous ones. You moan and try to push yourself off of his lap. He pushes you back down roughly and you're higher up his legs than before. You can feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against you.

     He leans down, his lips brushing against your ear as he speaks. "Beg."

     You rest your hands on his left thigh, trying to stay still and behave so he's more willing to do what you ask. "Please, Gerard, I want you so bad. I need to feel you inside of me. Please," you beg softly. As you speak his hand returns to your clit, rubbing in slow circles. Gerard hums softly, debating whether or not he should give in.

     Suddenly he stands both of you up, pushing you toward the bed and putting you on your hands and knees. Gerard pushes himself against you softly, letting you feel his prominent bulge on your ass. He holds your hips in place as he grinds against you for a moment, spanking you again before he backs up and takes off his belt. He folds it in half and drags it across your ass teasingly, chuckling when he hears your breath catch in your throat.

     "Next time," he says teasingly and drops the belt to the floor. You hear him unbutton and unzip his pants and you feel your legs start to shake just slightly in anticipation as you hear them slide down his legs and hit the floor. He caresses your hips for just a second before he starts pulling your panties down slowly. Once they reach your knees, you lift one leg at a time for him to remove them completely.

     You feel Gerard's body heat behind you as his hands return to your hips, moving to your ass. They rest there for a moment before his right hand starts moving toward your heat, his middle finger sliding up and down your slit as you moan softly. His finger lingers on your clit before moving back towards your opening, entering it slowly. He gently thrusts his finger in and out of you, hitting just where you want him to every time. He adds another finger and slows down to allow you to get used to the extra finger. You whine quietly when Gerard pulls his hands away from you.

     "Shhh, be patient or I might have to change my mind." His left hand returns to your hip and you feel him positioning himself in front of your entrance. "Ready, baby?" You nod and mumble an affirmative reply, sitting still like you know he wants you to. Gerard starts pushing into you slowly, giving you time to adjust to his size. You both moan, yours high and breathy and his deep and almost like a growl. "You're so tight," he half-moans under his breath.

     You drop from your hands to your elbows and rest your head on your forearms. Gerard grabs your hips and pulls you against him as he begins speeding up, both of your moans filling the room. He spanks you roughly and you moan again, pushing yourself back toward him as he pushes himself back into you.

     Gerard speeds up again slightly, reaching a pace that you feel bringing you closer to your orgasm with each of his thrusts. He moves one hand from your hip to grab your ass, still pulling you against him. You moan and hear him moan in reply, tightening his hold on your hip. He runs a hand up your back and pulls your hair, your head automatically leaning back as he does. You feel Gerard's other hand slide around your waist and down to your clit, rubbing quick circles in time with his thrusts.

     With your hair being pulled, your clit being rubbed, and your g-spot being hit just right over and over, you feel a familiar knot beginning to build up in your stomach. You open your mouth to tell Gerard but all that escapes your throat is a loud moan as you feel yourself beginning to tighten around him.

     He doesn't stop any of his actions as you reach your climax. "Good girl, cum all over my cock," he says quietly into your ear. You moan again just as loudly as the last time and bury your face in the comforter, balling it up in your fists and your legs shake. Gerard keeps going until he feels you relax again and your legs stop shaking.

     He pulls himself out of you and helps you onto your back, standing between your legs and pushing back into you. You moan quietly and feel how sensitive you are from your orgasm. Gerard moves in and out of you slowly, your legs around his waist and his hands resting gently on your sides.

     He quickens his pace again, his thrusts gradually becoming sloppy. You feel his cock start to twitch inside of you. "Baby, I'm gonna cum," Gerard says somewhat breathlessly. You moan in reply and he thrusts several times before cumming inside of you. He pulls out after a few more lazy pumps and lays down on the bed next to you.

     You snuggle up to him and rest your head on his chest as he pulls the loose half of the comforter over the two of you. He presses his lips to your forehead in a kiss, you already falling asleep. Eventually, you both fall completely asleep, hiding away from the biting wind outside in each other's embraces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
90.6K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
60K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...