Funny Sayings

By Zapper1

the title says it all, these are in fact funny sayings that I've heard and decided to write down. I hope you... More

First bite
Round Two
Three Whishes For More
Pick Up Lines
im running out of things to name the chapters
That awkward moment
PURE AWESOMENESS
The Awesomeness Continues
FINALLY!
LOL
:)
ch. 13
Mwhahahaha

More than enough

3.9K 102 77
By Zapper1

Ø  I’m not short! I’m just vertically challenged.

Ø  MATH M: mental A: abuse T: to H: humans

Ø  Roses are red    violets are blue   now your with her    and I’m happy for you

Violets are blue    roses are red   I was just kidding   I want her dead

Ø  Roses are read    violets are blue   and I’ve got a middle finger       just for you

Ø  The fastest and easiest way to make your friend mad is simply responding, “the sky” after they ask, “what’s up?”

Ø  Would I rather be feared or loved? Um… easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

Ø  Isn’t it ironic how the boy with the bread and the girl on fire met when the boy with the bread gave the girl on fire burnt bread?

Ø  I heard you are dating my ex boyfriend, okay. I’m eating a sandwich do YOU want those leftovers too?

Ø  Statistics have shown that those who have the most birthdays live the longest. YOU DON’T SAY!

Ø  If stalking is illegal… then why did they create Facebook?

Ø  In Alabama, it is against the law to wear a fake mustache that could cause laughter in the church.

Ø  To all valley girls and ditzes: you know that he’s the perfect guy for if he’s able to put up with you easily.

Ø  Say no to drugs. Say yes to tacos.

Ø  There are no stupid questions just stupid people.

Ø  I’m busy. You’re ugly. Have a nice day!

Ø  Come on pencil make words!

Ø  Note to self: wearing headphones doesn’t make my farts silent.

Ø  Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

Ø  We’re friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get on my boat and save you retarded butt.

Ø  Sometimes I wonder, “Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?” then it hits me.

Ø  OH, so you wanna argue? BRING IT. I got my CAPS LOCK ON!

Ø  Zombies eat brains… you’re safe.

Ø  Worst inventions ever:

Powdered water

Inflatable dartboard

A book on how to read

Fireproof matches

Black highlighter

Ø  I’m dressing you with my eyes.

Ø  My favorite thing about eating gummy bears is knowing they can’t fight back when I bite their heads off.

Ø  If stupid had a picture in the dictionary, you’d be looking at yourself.

Ø  “Did you just fall?”

“No I attacked the floor.”

“Backwards?”

“I’m that talented!”

Ø  “But mom what if I get kidnapped?”

“Trust me, they’d bring you back.”

Ø  That moment where your siting or laying in a certain way are your just all like "draw me like one of your French girls."

Ø  Welcome to our ool (notice there’s not ‘p’ in it) LETS KEEP IT THIS WAY!

Ø  5 lies girls tell: 1) I’m fine. 2) I’m not jealous. 3) I’m over him. 4) Sure we can be friends. 5) I’m not mad.

Ø  Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters, perfectly harmless, until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire. -Will Ferrell

Ø  That awesome moment when your ex’s new bf/gf is much uglier than you.

Ø  Face palm and carry on.

Ø  I don’t need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Ø  Teenager post#4809: everything is funnier when you’re not allowed to laugh.

Ø  Remember, you’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.

Ø  Women are like refrigerators: cold on the inside. You always want to put your meat in them. And they belong in the kitchen. (I’m a girl and I still found this funny sorry if I insulted any of you, I really was not trying to.)

Continue Reading