ππ‹π€π‚πŠ πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ β€Ίβ€Ί 𝐇...

By -sincerelystyles

Orphan, Aubrey Thomas was founded by Voldemort himself, before his powers were taken away from infant Harry P... More

BLACK MAGIC
EPIGRAPH
[0] ; THE ORPHAN
[1] ; THE MISSION
[2] ; POTIONS 101
[3] ; CURSED NECKLACE
[4] ; SLUGHORN'S DINNER PARTY
[5] ; BREWING ENEMY
[6] ; CHRISTMAS PARTY
[8] ; SPEWING LIES
[9] ; HARSHLY HANDLED
[10] ; POISONED
[11] ; FOR ENEMIES
[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK
[13] ; FAREWELL
[14] ; RENUITED
[15] ; THE WEDDING
[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS
[17] ; ROAMING
[18] ; BLOOD TRAITOR
[19] : GRINGOTTS
[20] : FINAL MOMENTS
[21] : EPILOGUE

[7] ; THE TRUTH

6.9K 292 247
By -sincerelystyles

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY ENTERED ONTO the Hogwarts Express with her luggage in her hand. She made her way toward the back, a genuine smile glowing on her face. Aubrey felt like she finally made a real connection with people outside of the Death Eaters; she felt like she really belonged. Don't get her wrong, she was over the moon that she was going back to the Dark Lord and her adoptive parents, (mostly Narcissa). Aubrey was on a mission, do hand Harry Potter over to Voldemort, and fulfill the prophecy, to rule over the Wizarding Word with him.

There was only one problem: Aubrey had started to become friends with Harry, and his two best friends.

The brunette's hand was placed onto the compartment door, where she stopped suddenly. Her breath had quicken, as her mind raced with worry. She heard Harry talk about Snape's Unbreakable Vow to Draco. Aubrey knew there was only one way Harry had knew about that, he was that somebody listening into the conversation she heard that night.

She moved away from the compartment, spilling into an abandoned one. She slammed her luggage against the wall, putting her head in her hands.

"I'm so stupid," Aubrey muttered in disgust to herself. She knew someone was listening, but she brushed it off like it was nothing.

She heard the compartment door open, looking up suddenly. Draco stared down at her, his scowl turning into a concern expression, seeing the pure fear engraved on his sister's face.

"Aubrey...," Draco trailed off, sitting on the cushion seat opposite of the brunette.

"Draco, I'm so stupid. Harry knows that Snape made an Unbreakable Vow for you," Aubrey sighed in distress. "I knew I heard someone listening in, but I didn't think much of. I thought I was wrong."

"Who cares if Potter knows?" Draco stupidly questioned, shrugging lightly.

The brown-haired witch rolled her eyes. "He overheard that you Hexed Katie Bell. He overheard that you were chosen by Him. He overheard Snape making an Unbreakable Vow for you. He overheard everything, Draco! Harry is going to report this information back to the Order," she hissed at the blond.

Draco sighed in frustration. "Aubrey, you're overreacting. And besides, it's not like The Dark Lord is really going to care. You're his favorite, all Death Eaters know that."

Aubrey shook her head, turning her attention to the scenery changing out the window. "You really don't get it."

"What don't I get?" Draco harshly asked.

"Everything, Malfoy!" Aubrey barked. Draco had flinched at her sudden aggressive tone.

"You don't know what it feels like to have both of your parents killed. You don't know what it's like to be conflicted on what side to chose. You've never felt so much guilt ever," the Thomas girl cried.

"If you haven't noticed, sister dearest, I do know what it's like to be conflicted, and to feel guilt," Draco bluntly said.

"Oh, brother dearest, you do have choice. You only want your father's approval," Aubrey arrogantly mentioned, "and your father is in Azkaban, so unless you want that to be you-"

"Don't say a word about my father!" Draco seethed, his fist clenched by his side.

Aubrey didn't flinch a single muscle. Her glaze narrowed in on the Malfoy boy, her head tilting to the side. A sinister smirk grew on her lips. "Do you really think I give a damn? Draco, your life isn't hard. You were raised to be a self-righteous, pompous prick. I was raised to believe Dark Magic is the pathway to believe in, and to stand with Voldemort always. God, I have a prophecy made about me! Last time I checked, Malfoy, you never had a prophecy made about you," the witch roared in anger.

Draco sat silently, his hands shaking with fury. Both siblings were filled with way too much anger, at each other and about their lives.

"Just get the hell out, Draco," Aubrey quietly ordered, glaring down at the floor.

Draco sat there for a few seconds, before he thrashed opened the compartment door, slamming it shut causing the brunette to flinch at the sudden noise.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

HER HEAD WAS held high, even though she felt ashamed for Harry overhearing the particular conversation with Draco, Snape, and herself. Her plan was to lie, and if the Dark Lord notice, she would use her skilled talent in Occlumency to prevent anyone from getting the truth out of her.

The Malfoy family threw a dinner party in the welcoming feast for Draco and Aubrey. The brunette sat beside Narcissa, whom she was most close to, listening to the Death Eaters chat. She picked around at her food, her eyes boring into the mahogany table.

"Aubrey, please, report back to me with what you know," The Dark Lord suddenly demanded, ceasing the conversations before him.

Aubrey took a quick sip of her water from the glass cup, before speaking up. She pursed her lips, trying to remember what went on through the first term of school. "Um, Harry found this Potion's book that once belonged to this Half-Blood Prince. Which makes him tremendous at Potions, Slughorn is praising him all the time," she rolled her eyes at the Potion's master professor.

Voldemort chuckled lightly at the memory of Slughorn, back in his school days when he was Tom Riddle. "Tell me more about this book," The Dark Lord expressed.

"Let's see," Aubrey started, twisting her lips to the side. "It has all these self-created spells scribbled in it. It has different ways to make potions. Harry's actually quite fond of it."

Voldemort nodded, placing his fingertips together. "Anything else to report back?"

"Oh!" Aubrey realized another thing to say, "Dumbledore wants Harry to get a certain memory from Slughorn, that he changed. So, he's asked Harry to get closer to him."

Voldemort leaned in, interested in what his protege has to say. "A memory? What memory?"

Aubrey shrugged. "I don't know. Harry never said."

After dinner, Aubrey had went into her room, pacing around. Her confidence and determination were getting diminished by each second ticking by. She felt horrible that she was giving away prime information to the dark side. Aubrey was so conflicted on who to stay loyal to, and who to trust more. She wanted to stay loyal to Voldemort, after teaching her everything she knows. But she started to like Harry, and trusted him, and Ron and Hermione.

She heard a commotion going on downstairs. Narcissa shouts were ear piercing. Aubrey raced down the long, spiral staircase toward the living room. She saw Bellatrix, Narcissa's sister, fighting with her adoptive mother.

"Don't even think about saying another word about my husband, Bella!" Narcissa spatted, her wand pointing over at the black-haired witch.

"He's a coward, Cissy! And Draco will not go through with this. It is I, that should kill Dumbledore," Bella grumbled.

"Bella, enough!" Voldemort hollered, strolling into the room, with Nagini slithering by, with Fenir Greyback by his side.

"You need to get to the Burrow," Voldemort ordered, his eyes glancing between Fenir and Bellatrix.

"And why do they need to go to the Burrow?" Aubrey questioned with worry lacing her tone. Harry and the Weasley's were there, and Aubrey was scared what the two ruthless Death Eaters were going to do.

"Just doing some collateral damage," Voldemort smiled pleasantly.

"My Lord, I don't understand why you would send them to torture the Weasley's," Aubrey wearily mentioned, watching Fenir and Bellatrix apparating.

Voldemort glared at the brunette. "Are you question my judgment, Aubrey?"

Aubrey immediately shook her head. "Of course not, my Lord! I-I just feel like it's unnecessary..."

Voldemort walked closer to the witch, dragging her chin up to his snake-like face. "Dear, are you starting to care for Potter and his pathetic friends?" The Dark Lord softly spoke in a menacing tone.

"No, my Lord," Aubrey whispered, lying endlessly.

"Good, we wouldn't want you to end up like your parents. Now, do we?" He stated, earning a frown from the brunette.

"I was told my parents overdose..." Aubrey trailed off, cutting herself off when she realized what really happened.

"You! You murdered my parents!" Aubrey screeched. She pointed accusingly, taking several steps back.

Narcissa and Draco watched in a state of nervousness. They wanted to intervene, but they were purely terrified of Voldemort.

"Of course I had to. The prophecy was written along with Potter's, I couldn't just leave your muggle parents alive," Voldemort waved his hand like it was nothing.

"You lied to me. My whole life is a life!" Aubrey hissed.

"And you!" Aubrey then turned to Narcissa, red blazing in her eyes. "Lucius and you never said a single word to me-"

"-Sweetheart, I wanted to-"

"-You wanted to?!" Aubrey outraged. "He killed my parents, and Lucius and you covered it up with a story. All this time, I thought I was helping."

"You are helping, Aubrey," Voldemort interrupted. "The prophecy states you are to rule with me; help me take over the Wizarding World."

"I'm an orphan, because you of you," Aubrey hissed in disgust and anger. "I'm done helping you."

"You can't quit, dear. The prophecy-"

"Fuck the prophecy," Aubrey cut Voldemort off immediately, vexing with anger.

"I quit."

✧∘ଂ ࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 143
You cannot choose the family you're born into, but you can choose the family you belong to. An alternate universe Harry Potter setting where a hurt H...
36.6K 1.1K 78
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
65.8K 5.3K 65
❝ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us ❞ | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...
211K 6.5K 34
"Your stories are the only thing no one can ever take away from you," she said quietly as if just remembering something. "Then why don't you tell me...