Drarry- It Was All Just a Gam...

By Write_me227

When Draco comes up with an idea to mess with Harry during the Triwizard Tournament, will he be the one who w... More

Before you get started (OG)...
Prologue
Chapter 1- The Idea
Chapter 2- The Plan
Chapter 3- The Encounter
Chapter 4- The Hints
Chapter 5- The Task
Chapter 6- The First Date
Chapter 7- Falling for the Slytherin
Chapter 8- The Yule Ball
Chapter 9- Detention
Chapter 10- The Second Task
Chapter 11- The Real First Date
Chapter 12- Hiding
Chapter 13- Roller Coaster
Chapter 14- The Final Task
Chapter 15- This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 16- The Rest of the Year
Chapter 17- Missing Him
Chapter 18- Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 19- Dolores Umbridge and the Missed Date
Chapter 20- The Dreams
Chapter 21- Quidditch
Chapter 22- Dreamless Sleep
Chapter 23- Why is it So Hard
Chapter 24- The Bet
Chapter 25- The Unexpected Kiss
Chapter 26- Finding Out
Chapter 27- The One Year Anniversary
Chapter 28- Occlumency
Chapter 29- You or Nothing Else
Chapter 30- Caught
Chapter 31-A Sleepover
Chapter 32- The Library
Chapter 33- To Feel Safe
Chapter 34- Draco's Birthday
Chapter 35- Hiding His Heart
Chapter 36- Liquid Luck
Chapter 37- Coward
Chapter 38- The Misson
Chapter 39- Slipping Away
Chapter 40- Our Last Paradise
Chapter 41- Mad
Chapter 42- The Truth Behind the Sleeve
Chapter 43- Cope
Chapter 44- Hope Shattered
Chapter 45- Death
Chapter 46- The Long and Boring Adventures of 7th Year
Chapter 47- Malfoy Manor
Chapter 48- War
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 50- The Morning After
Chapter 51- A Blooming Idea
Chapter 52- Stolen
Chapter 53- Burn
Chapter 54- The Trial
Chapter 55- The Breakdown
Chapter 56- Backwards
Chapter 57- The Professor
Chapter 58- ...Friends?
Chapter 59- Best Friends, Never Lovers
Chapter 60- And It All Came Crashing Down
Chapter 61- The Hospital Wing
Chapter 62- The Fight
Chapter 63- The Ball
Chapter 64- A Sour Goodbye
AUTHOR'S NOTE (65)
Chapter 65- The Aftermath
Chapter 66- A Rose
Chapter 67- Together at Last
Chapter 68- The Other Party
Chapter 69- Pure Evidence
Chapter 70- Detention With the Devil
Chapter 71- The Show
Chapter 73- Christmas
Chapter 74- A Morning's Disturbance
Chapter 75- The Interview
Chapter 76- Promises
Epilogue

Chapter 72- The Gryffindorks

54.6K 1.9K 19.9K
By Write_me227

It took a while for them to stop laughing, and Harry's confused gryffindor friends were just staring at them until they did. Somehow they both ended up on the hardwood floor, Draco chuckling at Harry's chortle. He honestly wanted to throw up at the name "Drackiepoo" and even calling her Toribear made him nauseous.

"What if I ever called you Drackiepoo," Harry giggled as he sat up on the couch.

"I would murder you to the point in which you would be dead ten times," Draco bit, seriousness flooding over his face. He sat next to Harry, forgetting there was anyone else in the room.

"Oh come on Dray," Harry gasped with fake hope in his eyes. Draco huffed and gave him a grim glare before pushing him back on the couch by his shoulders, pinning him, and getting intimidatingly getting close to his face. Harry had a lace of humor in his smile as Draco spoke.

"You're dead, Potter," he growled, ready to make out with him but the clearing of ones throat kept him from it.

"Hi Harry," Neville spoke so awkwardly that Harry could punch him if he had his hands on him, of course if he could register it. Upon being startled, Harry pushed Draco off of him and felt his face immediately start blushing.

"Hi Neville," Harry gave a fake smile as he sat up, "Dean, Seamus, Ron, Hermione... how are you all doing?"

"Fine," Dean commented, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows, "How are you..."

"We were just coming to check on you," Neville spoke.

"You ran out of dinner and we wanted to make sure you were okay," Seamus said in his accent, which stood out from all the others. Ron and Hermione just stared at each other, sitting in the love seat to the left of them as the fire crackled.

"I'm fine, just detention problems," Harry nodded his head. Draco had finally joined him on the couch. In his head, he was chanting 'go away,' over and over.

"How was detention," Dean sat down. Draco internally groaned as the rest of the Gryffindorks sat around him.

"Horrible," Harry responded truthfully. Draco could relate to that one. "How's Ginny?" Draco felt a wave of jealousy, knowing Harry asked that just to make him envious as revenge to kissing Astoria.

"She's great," Dean exclaimed, perking up. "Remind me again why you broke up with her- not that I regret you doing it but- why?" Harry bit the inside of his cheek, feeling the eyes of Draco fall on him. Hidden from the others, he took a finger and dragged it along Harry's thigh, causing him to shiver slightly enough for his friends not to see it.

I am in love with a ferret who so happens to be sitting right next to me. "We didn't... connect as much as I wanted us too," Harry spoke, "Plus she's head over heals for you. I was more conforting her than loving her."

Draco pinched his sensitive skin causing him to flinch. They all turned to stare at Draco who gave an innocent look and eyed the ever so interesting coffee table in front of him.

"So Harry," they all turned back to Seamus, "who's your girlfriend?"

"Erm, I don't have one..." Harry said awkwardly, feeling his cheeks heat again. Ron and Hermione kept from snickering.

"Oh come on," Draco put his hands on Harry's shoulders, shaking him, "surely the notorious Boy-Who-Lived-Twice has a girlfriend!" Harry glared at him, bathing in the incredulous irony that was secretly happening right before everyone's eyes to their own ignorance.

"I don't."

"Come on Harry," Dean joked, pushing Harry playfully, coincidently in to Draco, who pushed him off, trying not to smile.

"Who's the luck girl who's been making your eyes light up for the past few weeks?" Neville jested, ruffling his hair. Harry couldn't keep from grinning while he eyed Draco for a few seconds as he was being pushed around.

"There isn't a girl, there isn't anyone," Harry smiled, lying through his teeth. They kept pestering him until Ron cut in, surprisingly.

"Harry couldn't possibly have a girl," the Weasley boasted.

"And why would that be, Mr. Hotshot," Seamus snickered, causing the rest of them to laugh.

"Because I don't like girls," Harry said with upmost confidence leaning back into the couch resting his neck on the top of it as he looked up at the ceiling, begging for it not to be awkward. "I'm gay."

It was quiet for a bit as the rest of them stared at each other. Draco, to the boys' ignorance, took Harry's hand and squeezed it, stroking it. Hermione and Ron could see it from their view and their stomachs grew warm when he gripped back.

"It means he likes men... like he's attracted to them," Ron said, winking at Harry and Harry broke a grin back.

"So..." Seamus broke the awkward silence, "you're telling me we could have gone to the Yule Ball together? Harry, we missed out on an opportunity!" Harry laughed hard and the tension in the air dissipated. "I had a huge crush on you!"

"Everybody has a huge crush on Harry," Dean said.

"Has, Thomas," Draco raised an eyebrow. "Present tense?" Harry squeezed his hand to tame his jealousy beast.

"Thanks guys," Harry said sarcastically, "I'm flattered but..."

"Who's the lucky guy?"

They boys then started pestering just as hard, if not harder, and Draco found himself grinning. At least off of his friends accepted him. Now they just had to wait another few months for them to catch on, and hopefully before NEWT's their inner friends would-

"It isn't Malfoy, is it," Seamus joked. Both Harry and Draco's face dropped as they stared the boy down. Seamus's eyes widened. "It is Malfoy?"

"You've got to be kidding me," Harry groaned, ready for them to boast out in rage as they figured it out. Draco knew he didn't want that just yet, especially since there was definitely anger in all of their eyes, so being the brilliant fiancé he was, the blonde started speaking.

"Alright, you've caught us," Draco surrendered as Harry eyed him, "We've been dating since fourth year. Every Friday night we would skip dinner and go to the lake and at midnight we would have study dates and we play quidditch on weekends, but of course I always let him win to be the incredible boyfriend I am," Draco was using a snarky and sarcastic tone, biting at them, "I bring him flowers and he gives me chocolates and we sneak into the prefects bathroom to have sex, and in fact, we didn't even have detention for disrespecting Pumblechook, we were in the Room of Requirement having sex as well. And indeed he proposed to me just a few weeks ago, and I said yes. See, here's the ring." Draco showed him his ring, but during his speech, he had pulled off Harry's band and pocketed it in case they examined the matching jewelry.

"And after graduation," Harry joined, "We're running off and getting married and raising little death eater children- no it's not Malfoy!!"

"Really Finnegan, I thought you were just shy of average intelligence but as we can see here, you exceed less than average intelligence quite profoundly," Draco shook his head with a grin on his face. Ron and Hermione had to admit that they played that off damned well.

They both started laughing again and so did Ron and Hermione, as well as the rest of them, but for a different reason. If only they knew.

"I haven't found anybody," Harry spoke again after it quieted down, only to raise his ringless finger.

"So wait Malfoy, are you still single," Dean asked, genuinely curious.

"Why are you talking to me," Draco looked at him as if he were a wild animal. Harry slapped his knee, the whack echoing across the room. "Ow!"

"You promised you'd be nice to my friends," Harry eyed him.

"When," Draco furrowed his eyebrows, thoroughly confused. Harry hit the same spot again.

"Now," Harry said simply. Draco rolled his eyes before turning to the three boys.

"No, I am not single."

"Who," Neville asked. Draco was about to speak but he got confused. Who was he engaged to? Legally it was Greengrass, in his heart and on his finger, it was Harry.

"Astoria Greengrass," Harry spoke for him. It grew awkward between the two but the others wouldn't know, except for Harry's two best friends. "He's engaged to her."

"She's nice but..." Seamus didn't hold back. "Why her?"

"It's arranged," Draco grew solemn, staring off into the fireplace, biting his own cheek. Harry brushed his fingers against his hand softly.

"So you don't like her," Neville asked.

"I absolutely loathe her, Longbottom," Draco looked him in the eye as if he respected him for once.

"I hate her too," Harry said, disconnecting them. Draco just smiled more and pushed him over into the arm of the couch. Harry pushed him back. Draco did the same. Harry mimicked.

They began wrestling with their hands until they both stopped at the same time, crossing their arms. They then both laughed.

Just then, Blaise and Pansy walked in holding hands.

"Draco, there you are," Pansy scouted, "Why are you hanging around the Gryffindorks?"

"Potter," Draco said simply. Pansy and Blaise both smirked.

"Alright," Blaise sneered, pulling Pansy by the hand so that Harry and Draco had to scoot so close to each other, their legs and arms and torso were completely touching as the other pair sat on the couch with them. Harry took a mental note to thank them later. He wanted Draco's touch. "How about we play a round of Wizard's Chess? Draco, are you up for it?"

"Of course! Only if I play Weasley," Draco demanded. Weasley stared at him wide-eyed. "As I recall, you aren't an owl, Weasley, yes I did say you. Harry tells me you're quite the chess player. I want my go at you."

"What's the catch?"

"What catch," Draco batted his eyes innocently. The rest of the gryffindors were still trying to grasp what Draco had just suggested.

"You're a slytherin... there's always a catch."

"Alright I'll make one up," Draco contemplated. Ron closed his eyes in frustration. He didn't mean to egg Draco on. "I want to see your face covered in pie."

Harry burst out in laughter just imagining banana cream over either of their faces. But Draco was of course preferred since he knew he could personally help clean it.

"Alright. So winner throws a pie at the loser. Get ready to be covered in whipped cream, Malfoy."

"What makes you sure it won't be you, Weasley," Pansy smirked as Draco stood, getting into position as he sat at one end of the table, near Neville, Dean, and Seamus. Ron sat down on the opposite end, floating the chessboard over with his wand.

"Are you serious, Parkinson," Seamus squeaked, "Ron's never lost a game in the years he's been here."

"He helped us win the cup in first year, just by playing one game," Neville reminded.

"Yeah, the cup you stole it from us," Blaise looked intimidatingly at them, but they Gryffindors wouldn't budge. "Kiss ups."

"Skill," Dean corrected.

"Cheating," Blaise corrected back, a hint of a smile on his face. He wrapped an arm around Pansy and Harry pulled his feet up to his chest. The whole event made him nervous. His best mate against his fiancé, in front of his group of friends who hate his fiancé, playing to throw dessert into the others face. That's going to end well.

While Neville ran to get a few pies while they got started. Seriousness rang through the air. There was no joking around when it came to chess, and even when Harry would try and joke with him, he would just get a "Shut up, Potter."

Harry did adore the concentration on Draco's face, however. The pieces of his hair was floating just above his eyes as small droplets of sweat due to focus creased his brow. The blonde bit his lip subconsciously sometimes and Harry could honestly take him right then and there if there wasn't anyone around because of it.

When Neville arrived, he brought a tray filled with two pies. One in case the winner (cough cough Ron cough) missed. They were almost done, and the odds could go either way, but when there was "Checkmate," the whole world went quiet.

"I told you, I've never lost a game at my years at Hogwarts," Ron smirked. Draco just stared at the board, trying to comprehend how it happened. "Go ahead and sulk, but first I would appreciate if you stood over there to receive your pie to the face."

Draco swallowed hard, still frozen in shock, but then hoisted himself up and stood away from the furniture. It was as if he was walking to his death. All of the friends just stared as if they were watching him sacrifice himself. The only person who had an excited look on his face besides Ron was Harry. The others were terrified it would ruin anything that they would further do in the common room.

Taking his position, Draco closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable impact. When Ron finally launched the pie, it was like an explosion thundered upon the placid face beneath it. Everyone was deathly silent as the tin and crust slid off of the toppings that drenched Draco's face. It plopped on the ground with a squishy sound that ran around the quiet students.

Harry, of course, started chortling in laughter, breaking the noiseless atmosphere. Everyone stared at him as if he was crazy to even dare to laugh at a moment like this. Draco, under his whipped cream and embarrassment, gave Harry the worst death glare he ever had in his life.

"Oh come on, you brought his upon yourself," Harry bent over, his hands on his knees, trying to recover from his giggle fit, which didn't happen since he began laughing again. Everyone else could tell Draco was fuming, but this just reminded Harry of their flour fight together. Everyone expected an eruption. Harry expected the exact opposite.

Draco sprinted after him, wrestling the boy to the ground, only to end up straddling him across his stomach, pinning his shoulders to the hardwood. Harry reached up and took his finger, dragging it across the pie guts dripping from his cheek. He then put it in his mouth and sucked the remnants off of his finger.

"You taste like Banana Cream," Harry smiled. Draco just glared at him, his chest heaving and angry.

He finally spoke in a livid tone, the one he used to bully the lot of them with. "Give me the extra pie."

Ron didn't hesitate and put it in Draco's hand, only for him to smash it on Harry's face as he was helplessly restrained and struggling. All movement stopped, except for Draco's hand, which was kneading the pie into Harry's more and more.

Draco then turned back to Ron. "I want a rematch tomorrow."

Draco then peeled the tin off of Harry and cleared his nose and eyes for him. The Slytherin sucked the remnants on his fingers, tasting the pie that was doused on Harry. "Now you taste like Banana Cream."

He wanted to take it further. "Blaise, would you please take Harry's arms." Blaise did as told and pinned his hands to the floor, snickering, while Draco released. Harry struggled to be free.

Still pinning him to the ground, Draco backed up just a bit to the point in which he could lift Harry's shirt. If it was they two alone, he would of most definitely started rocking their hips together, but that wasn't the biggest prize tonight. Nope. Not at all.

He raised the material up to his ribs, only to reveal Harry's abdomen.

"Draco, what are you doing," Harry asked nervously. Draco remained silent, however and wiped the extra goo off of his face and palmed it in his hand, only to take it and spread it all long the bare skin in front of him. To finish, he took Harry's shirt and put it straight, only to have it soak in bananas and cream.

Harry inhaled and exhaled angrily before breaking out laughing as well as Draco. Everyone eyed them as if they were bonkers, but then started sniggering too.

"Blaise, you can let go now," Draco smiled, getting off of Harry. Harry sat up with the help of Draco's hand. They then both stood, covered in pie, it dripping on the floor. "I'm going to shower and try and sleep," Draco said sincerely. While he had his back turned as he walked to his door, Harry reached down and scraped up any last glop of pie guts in one of the pans, receiving a heavy handful of it. Just as Draco reached to open his door, Harry sneaked up behind him and pulled on his waistband, shoving the banana cream pie down his trousers.

Draco just stood there, feeling the cool pie slide in every place he didn't want pie to be. His mouth dropped open as an eruption of laughter boomed throughout the entire common room. Harry turned and went to his room, which so happened to refuse to unlock in time. It finally did when Draco grabbed onto his shirt and he shoved him fiercely into the gryffindor's room. It slammed shut and locked behind him while he tackled Harry to the floor.

"What do you think he's doing to him in there," Seamus asked.

"Probably killing him," Hermione answered before a snarky slytherin could even say a word.

"And probably more," Blaise raised an eyebrow before laughing suggestively. Ron just swallowed hard.

Dean and Seamus set up a new game of chess while the rest lounged on the couch. Neville sat and watched as Ron and Hermione went back to cuddling on the love seat.

"Do you think he's really killing him in there," Neville asked, more concerned than he should have been. They could hear a crash of furniture and suddenly everything went silent in the hallway.

"Longbottom, I am going to answer that question as truthfully as I can," Pansy spoke," I think Potter is genuinely doing okay."

----

Meanwhile in Harry's room, Draco had pinned Harry yet again, this time, kissing him to the point in which their lips would bruise tremendously. The blonde refused to let Harry move at all, having his legs and arms completely restrained. He then took Harry's blue shirt and ripped in in half with his bare hands, wanting him to the point of paroxysm.

Since Harry was now free, he grabbed Draco's crotch and started groping it. "That was for kissing Astoria," Harry bit.

Draco took his hand a put it on Harry's jaw, forcing it to the ground, exposing the entire side of his face. "If you were smart, Potter, you'd stop wearing jealousy. It looks so damn sexy on you, and you turn me into an animal."

"Is that a threat?"

"Hell yes," Draco growled in his ear before biting it, receiving a yelp from Harry. "I tried restraining myself the minute you walked out of the Great Hall. I've wanted you since then." Draco moved down to Harry's neck, biting it immediately, forcefully, "Imagine me hearing your voice, just teasing me all during that match. I could feel your eyes staring me down the entire time."

Draco moved to Harry's stomach and looked at it as if it was fresh meat. "I only wanted to pies to make Weasley a laughing stalk to get my mind off of you, but instead I get underneath them." Draco took his tongue and dragged it all along Harry's stomach, tickling him with his taste buds. "I wanted to take you right then and there, but I wanted to be classy and go have a wank in my room, pretending it was you, but then you put it down there," Draco bit so hard, Harry was almost scared rather than not.

"At least you have the real thing now," Harry smirked, shoving Draco off of him. He grabbed him by his collar and threw him on his own bed, the crash of the bed going into the wall. "Did you put up a silencing charm," he asked, kissing Draco's neck as he started to unbutton him.

"Should I?"

"Obviously!"

Draco did as he was told, only to groan as Harry unbuttoned his pants with his teeth.

---

"Do you think Harry has ever thought of Malfoy being something different than an enemy," Neville peaked up. "Like a friend."

"It's possible," Hermione contemplated, trying to get Neville off track, "but not very likely. If anything, someone who needed help, rather a friend."

---

They were both naked... well almost Harry had gotten Draco's pant's down to his knees, but no farther as he started cleaning up the mess he created. 

"Harry I need you. I need to be inside of you, Harry please!"

"Are you begging?"

"Yes," he gasped, biting his lip as Harry touched him.

"I like it when you beg," Harry smiled evilly, "Do it again."

---

"Does anyone else feel like they have some sort of connection," Neville asked out of the blue, the rest of them having quiet conversation.

"What are you on about," Ron asked.

"Malfoy and Harry," Neville stated. "I feel like they are just... connected."

"Neville, you're sounding ridiculous," Hermione told them.

-----

They were both so close, screaming each other's name over and over again. It was them making passionate love.

----

"Draco is engaged," Pansy told him.

"Harry isn't. And Malfoy doesn't even like his fiancée."

"Neville," Dean raised an eyebrow.

"I think they would be good together, if they overcame their differences. I think Malfoy could make Harry happy," Neville said genuinely.

"Neville, they'd kill each other if they even heard you speaking like this," Dean testified.

"They hate each other," Seamus spoke.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Hermione eyed them before turning back to Ron, and continuing their conversation.

----

"God, I love you so much," Draco said breathlessly, panting.

"I love you too," Harry smiled, kissing some more whipped cream off of Draco's face. Their naked bodies lay on each other. Draco was still inside him, but out of exhaustion, they both just laid there until they had the energy to move again.

"I'm sorry for distracting you," Harry pouted very fake indeed, but Draco didn't care. He just placed a kiss on his forehead.

He gave him a sweet smile before letting it drop and saying, "Don't do it again."

"Oh, don't worry, I will," Harry smiled, sitting up. Draco just rolled his eyes. "How are we going to make it seem like we fought instead of had sex?"

"Undo the concealment charm, I'll call you a name or two and walk across the hall and slam my door shut with an angry look on my face" Draco sought for approval. "Honestly it isn't the biggest deal to me anymore. It's not like they hate me. If they did, they would have pulled me off of you when I shoved that pie in your face.

"That's very true. They'll keep quiet. How should we tell them though?"

---

"We should set Harry up with Malfoy on a blind date," Seamus suggested. The three boys had been contemplating ways to get them together while Blaise, Pansy, Ron and Hermione all sat there look at them as if they were fools.

"Oh please," Hermione giggled," They would kill each other the minute they found out what was going on."

"Stop being such a downer, Granger," Pansy faked a sneer, "I would love to see how they would play it out."

"Yeah Hermione," Dean joined in, "Don't ruin it. We could be noted as the friends who got the perfect couple together!"

Hermione just threw her hands in the air and tried to keep back a chuckle.

"Alright, how about tomorrow before the chess match," Seamus suggested.

"Sounds brilliant," Neville shouted. "Wait what does Malfoy like, you know so it can seem like Harry knows him?"

"Draco loves a man in uniform," Pansy gave a mischievous glare.

"Perfect! We'll do a quidditch match before hand! When they played quidditch together, they always stared at each other, so Malfoy would be familiar with it and attracted to it," Seamus added.

"And roses," Blaise reminded.

"We could give one to Harry before so he could give it to Malfoy! That's brilliant!"

---

"How about after the chess match tomorrow, we tell them," Harry suggested.

"Yes, the only problem is that I'll be distracted again," Draco rolled his eyes.

"Oh rats, you'll get pie in your face again. Look where that led us!"

Draco looked down at him and smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Me either," Harry smiled, "Now get out of my room!"

Harry helped him dress and made it look like they were fighting instead of making love. He was about to be sent away but stopped just before the door.

"What about my hair?"

"You are such a prissy tight-arse," Harry shouted before literally kicking him out of the room. Draco shouted, only to slam his door just as planned.

God, he loved him.

-----------------------------------

The next Harry heard from Draco was when there was a soft knock on the door at 6:00 in the morning the next day. Although Harry was upset he couldn't sleep in on the Saturday, upon opening the door to see it being Draco, he was elated again.

The boy was wearing an insecure face and had his arms crossed tightly. Harry could see the sadness in his eyes.

Careful not to wake Ron, he shut the door behind him quietly and led Draco to the sofa in the common room. Before he sat down, he pulled Draco into a tight hug.

"Good morning," Draco whispered.

"Hey you," Harry whispered back, "What happened?"

"Nightmares. Obviously not as reactive as yours but, still, terrifying."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"He made me torture Ollivander again," Draco murmured despondently.

Harry squeezed him tighter before releasing again. He took him by the hand and pulled him down to the couch cushions. "It's not real anymore."

"It was real though."

"I know, but it's over now. Do you have nightmares often," Harry asked, laying down so Draco could lie on top of his chest.

"Every night," Draco responded.

"Me too. Some are worse than others, obviously as you found out last night, but they're always there."

Draco inhaled deeply before saying, his voice muffled as he spoke into Harry's chest, "Why us, Harry?"

"I wish I could answer that Draco, I really do."

"What are your nightmares mostly about?"

"Mostly about reliving the battle, or looking for Horcruxes. Those normally end with Voldemort in the corner of my eye and I wake up before anything else can happen."

"What about the one you had last night... or the night before last... you know what I mean."

"I do," Harry smiled before frowning again, "Those, I can't wake up from. They normally involve you, or the people lost during the war. The one I had, Voldemort caught us and made you torture me, and you did, but it wasn't good enough so he made me watch you suffer, and then I had to hurt you."

"How?"

"I'm not telling you how. But then he killed you after all of our agony and then everyone who died because of me, including you, turned into inferi and attacked me. When you woke me up was when you were killing me and I was looking at you and trusting that you'd stop, but you didn't. You laughed."

"Harry that is so highly improbably. I wouldn't be inferi, I would be a ghost and haunt you wherever you went," Draco joked. Harry laughed a little bit. "You would never be able to tell time incorrectly while I was around."

Harry put his hand in Draco's hair and stroked it. "Do you want to sleep? I'll stay up with you."

"Harry, sleep. I'll probably fall asleep when you do."

"You sure?"

"Positively," Draco smiled. Harry shut his eyes and Draco watched him sleep, examining the calm features over and over again.

They didn't know Neville, who was in the corner of the room, in a blind spot to them, was watching them from afar. This was why he wanted them together. This was the connection he saw in them. He didn't want the glory of them being together because of him like Seamus and Dean, rather the satisfaction that two people were going to be happy.

----------------------------------------

"Malfoy, come quick," Neville shouted from across the hall. They approached each other.

"What do you want Longbottom," Draco asked in an annoyed tone.

"It's Harry," was all he said for Draco's eyes to turn wide and immediately follow.

"What happened to him," Draco kept asking over and over but Neville refused to speak. The blonde's heart hammered. Once guided through various passageways, they reached an abandoned classroom and when Draco stepped inside, the door behind him was shut and locked.

"Longbottom! Where's Harry! What happened to him? You better answer me or I swear Longbottom-"

"Harry's fine," Neville's shouts were muffled through the door. "You two deserve to be happy with each other!"

"What?"

"Trust me!"

"Why on earth would I trust a gryffindork like you?"

Draco's calls were never answered because Neville had left him alone locked in an abandoned classroom. It wasn't 10 minutes later when the door was opened and another person was thrown inside.

"Seamus, what are you doing?"

"Just trust me!"

"Trust you? You're shoving me into an abandoned classroom, why on bloody Earth would I trust you?" The door slammed shut.

"That's what I said to Longbottom," Draco said, standing. His heart raced at the sight of him.

"What are you doing in here," Harry asked curiously.

"Not a clue. What about you, how did you end up here?"

"Seamus told me that some Ravenclaw kid was getting the crap beaten out of him and that his life depended on me saving him," Harry told.

"Harry, that is the biggest piece of bollocks I have ever heard."

Suddenly a table showed up in the middle of the room, with two chairs. They both eyed each other before walking over to it. There were two plates full of food and a candle and a rose on it. Attached to the rose was a note.

Dear Malfoy and Harry,

Although you've loathed one another for years, you two should give each other a chance. Have fun on your date.

--All of us

"What just happened," Draco asked, confused.

With furrowed eyebrows, Harry glanced up at him, then back at the table, then back at him, and he looked him up and down. "I think my best friends just set me up on a blind date with my fiancé."

"I told you they were idiots," Draco crossed his arms, "What are we going to do about it?"

"Well first we are going to eat this food because I am downright starving, and then possibly..." Harry reached out and put a finger through Draco's belt loop and pulled him forward.

Draco raised an eyebrow, and looked up and down yet again, more obvious this time, "Well, you know how I feel about a man in uniform," he smirked, leaning into him. "And if you don't, I should teach you." Draco grabbed his hips and pulled him tight, kissing his salty neck.

"Mmm," Harry tilted his head so the veins of his throat were easily accessible. "But seriously, what about my friends?"

"What about them," Draco reached up under his jersey, feeling his damp skin.

"I want them to know," he said, swallowing and shivering to Draco's touch.

"That we're about to have sex on this table after we clear it? Or at that point, we would have already had sex..."

"No," Harry laughed as Draco moved down his neck to his collarbone. "I want to tell them that you're my bloody fiancé. I want to come out to them."

"What are we just going to say 'joke's on you, we've been in love this whole time,'" Draco asked, going back to the same spot he was before.

"Something like that," Harry smirked, and he snatched Draco by his arse and kissed him on the lips.

----------------------------------------------

Ron had prepared three tiers worth of pies for the night's rematch of chess. He was incredibly excited to destroy Malfoy, and throwing deserts in his face was a fantastic experience. They were all talking about their worries over Harry's blind date around the fire and chess table when the two came in the door, practically screaming at each other.

"Who set us up on a date," Harry bit, turning to the others. Their response was pointing at each other to take the blame.

"Maybe you didn't hear him. Whose stupid idea was it to set me up on a date with that street urchin," Draco shouted.

"Street urchin, how classy, Malfoy! I feel sorry for your fiancé! She's the one who has to live with you for the rest of her life, bloody babysitting. Maybe she'll jump off of a bridge so she can end it early. I know I would!"

"What, you jealous Potter? Wish you were her," he cocked his head and grabbed one of the pies, flung it at him. Harry ducked in time, and it was in that moment when Neville noticed Harry had a hickey. "How do I know you didn't have your stupid Gryffindork friends set this up? That's it, isn't it? You have a crush, don't you?"

Harry did. "That's not true--"

"That's it, you're bloody obsessed with me!"

"I'm not! You're the one obsessed with me, Malfoy!" Harry grabbed a pie and hit him straight on the chest, and then Draco took one, however before he had a chance to splatter him, Harry grabbed Draco and wrestled him to the ground, pinning him.

"If you wanted me on my back, Potter, you could have just asked," Draco smirked and Harry's mouth dropped in shock. They could hear Seamus and Dean freaking out in the background, shouting and screaming, Ooooo! Draco pushed him off, standing, and he grabbed Harry by the collar and then pushed him away. "You're a bloody ponce for me, aren't you?"

"Don't talk to Harry like that--" Seamus started however was cut off.

"Right, considering the fact you wank to me every time after you watch me play quidditch," Harry shouted.

"I don't--" Draco does.

"You do! I hear you in the bloody showers, 'Harry, oh!' Please, right there! Mhmm!' for an hour," Harry moaned, and Draco advanced forward. They were mere inches apart.

"Oh fuck you, Potter!"

"Bet you'd like that, Malfoy," he bit, also stepping forward.

"Bet you would," he sneered.

"Damn right I would," Harry grabbed the back of his neck and smashed their lips together.

"Oh shit," Dean shouted, and the room erupted in noise as the two got lost in each other. Harry wrapped his arms around his neck, Draco around his waist. He gripped him harder, moving their hips together.

Their kissing wasn't innocent. It wasn't cute nor clean, however sloppy and erratic, and it definitely wasn't how they usually made out. In fact, it was a very gross version. They used almost too much tongue, and it was a bit when they didn't even use their lips. Times like this Harry wished he could hear when he kissed Draco just so he could identify their reactions.

Whatever they were, Draco wanted to make it worse, so he decided he wanted to take Harry's arse in his hands and squeeze it. So he did. Hard. Harry was on the same page as him, so he decided to jump on top of him, wrap his legs around his waist. Their tongues danced together and the catcalls echoed all throughout the small common room.

Neville leaned over and whispered to Ron, "He has a hickey," and Ron answered, "Doesn't he always."

"Doesn't he always what," Seamus asked, unable to tear his eyes away in horror.

"Have a hickey," Ron didn't think about it, and Hermione hit his arm. "What? He does!"

"Harry has a hickey," Seamus shouted.

"WHAT!"

"Yeah, and they normally don't kiss like that, either," Ron rolled his eyes, and he went back to face Hermione, complimenting how her hair looked nice. She blushed in result.

That, Harry did hear and he started laughing into his lips.

"Normally," Dean asked, his eyes wide.

Draco let him down, frankly because his arms were getting tired. They'd already done this today, they were both sore. When they released, they rested their foreheads together, almost smiling.

"If you all paid attention, you'd realize he has one too," Harry panted, looking into Draco's trusting, lovely eyes.

"What!"

"Here," Draco winked at Harry and turned to them and lowered his collar to show them. It had faded a bit. "But that one was from last week."

"Last week? Harry, how long has this been going on," Dean asked.

"What is it," Harry turned to Draco, "Three... almost four?"

"Weeks?"

"Years," Draco responded, pulling Harry close to him so they were hip and hip. He kissed his forehead.

"Years," Neville looked at them wide eyed.

"Yeah," Harry gave a prideful smile and looked up at him Draco. "Oh, and no we don't usually make out like that, that was disgusting," he wiped his mouth, and moved to wipe Draco's for him as well. "I've found he's actually a wonderful kisser."

"And I've found that he's wonderful at a lot of things," Draco smirked. Harry hit his chest, then pulled him closer. They were in each others arms, and Harry loved it, loved being in front of people, loved showing off that Draco was the one who made his heart race.

"But your fiancé, Malfoy," Seamus asked with wide eyes.

"What about him? He's right here," Draco squeezed him. Seamus just furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh you mean my other one? She doesn't know. No one does. So what that means, Finnegan is that, yes I guess your intelligence is within average range, however tell anyone, we'll kill you."

"And not in the way we kill each other."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 11 10
Deux Visages: Two faced When it was announced that the Triwizard tournament was taking place and Beauxbatons Acadamy for Magic was invited to partici...
58.7K 1.8K 18
In addition to being the fourth unwanted Champion in the Triwizard Tournament, Harry discovers something that makes his fourth year so much more thri...
329 2 23
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...
475 10 25
The war is over. Lord Voldemort defeated, the 7th years have been invited back to repeat their final year at Hogwarts school. Harry, convinced by his...