|| Ice Ice Baby || Poke!Tale...

By berrystumpytail45

Your just an Alolan Vulpix, living with your mother. Life was simple, until you got chased with your mother... More

The Simple Stuff
One
Two
Three
Four
A/N
Five
Six
Holiday Announcement!!
A/N
Seven
Eight
Nine
A/N
Ten (Finale)
A/N
Now Look What You've Done...
Eleven (No Moar Lemon -_-)
Almost 1K Views!
Twelve
...
Thirteen (SURPRISE!!)
1K Views?!
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Can We?
Another A/N Because I'm Lazy AF
Nineteen (Pre-Finale)
Twenty (Finale)
!!!
...?
Temmie Has An Important Message!!
yes...? Yes...? YES!!!
Twenty One
Hooray For Kiki!
Please halp
I Told You Kiki Was Crazy
Twenty Two
sHiTpOsT
nyeh...
Update
Sorry -w-
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdarlings
YOU KNOW WHAT?
Okay Okay Twenty Three For Real I Swear
WHY?
W-What?!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You Want Some Memes?
WE ARE NUMBER ONE!
Will This Be Finished?
Go Read My Other Shit!
After Some Thought...
Lmfao here's some A/N
FUCKING AUTHORS NOTES
Oh Geez Rick ;w;
18.8 K READZ
30.7K...
F**K YOU HELEN (A/N Lore?)

Sixteen

1.1K 16 18
By berrystumpytail45

I was in an endless void. I saw a round-ish skull with 2 cracks in its eyes. "☟♏︎●︎●︎⚐ 💧■︎□︎⬥︎♐︎●︎♋︎🙵☜..." I looked confused. "✋ ✌💣 ♦📬︎👎 ☝♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎⬧︎♋︎■︎💧 ✌■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎⬧︎🕯︎💧 ☞♋︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎☼" He sighed. "✡□︎✞ 👎⚐ ☠□︎❄ ✞■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎👎 💣☜ 👎⚐ ✡□︎◆︎✍︎" I shook my head,no. He sighed. "💣☜ ☝♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎⍓︎□︎✞ 💧■︎□︎⬥︎♐︎●︎♋︎🙵♏︎📪︎❍︎☜ 💧♋︎■︎💧 ✌■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎⬧︎🕯︎💧 👎♋︎👎" I snorted,and growled a little. "❄♒︎♓︎💧 ✋💧 ✞⬧︎♏︎●︎♏︎⬧︎💧📬︎📬︎📬︎✋🕯︎💣 👍□︎❍︎♓︎■︎☝ ☞□︎☼ ✡□︎◆︎📪︎⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎📪︎♋︎■︎👎 ◘♋︎◻︎⍓︎❒︎◆︎💧📬︎"

I gasped and woke up. The only thing I understood was the last part...I ran to Sans,he was asleep. I shook him,and he woke up. "What is it kiddo?" He asked groggily. 'I-I had a dream...there was this weird guy,he looked like you. But he had 2 cracks in his skull. I couldn't understand what he was saying,but he said something about coming for you,me,and Papyrus!' I was crying a little. "Gaster..." he muttered. "Don't worry Snowflake...Gaster can't reach us here...But he will try. Just...ignore it." Sans patted my head. I nodded,and went back into the living room. Flame was snoring,and Winter was sleeping on his belly. I smiled and went into the kitchen. There was a small pile of Berries,and I ate them pretty quickly. 'Gaster...who is that?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 800 54
Pokemon fanfic; Jacob was you're standard 17 year old guy when all of a sudden he's not! Will he be able to make it home? I mean the only things stop...
500 17 13
this story is about a girl who transfered to another school. the magical world of pokemons. she lives on a pokemon farm with her parents. when she go...
15.5K 228 26
After half a year since you stopped traveling with him you meet again. This book is based on the anime, not the game. Meaning that the story will cha...
26.4K 440 9
A/N: I really hate this 2K writing limit. I copy and paste my stories from Word so It's kind of annoying. -Your P.O.V- "Clemont? What are you d...