Okay Okay Twenty Three For Real I Swear

'Sans!' I tackled him,smiling. "I missed you! Where'd you come from?" 'W-Well there was this weird-ah...never mind.'I sighed. 'MOMMA!!' I heard someone yell. 'Winter!' I bounded to her. 'O-Oh my child,how are you?' I nuzzled her head. 'I've been good! We missed you so much!' Winter squeaked. 'I know...where's Flame?' I asked. 'Snowy?' Flame asked. 'Flame!' I smiled. I tackled him into a hug.

It was night time. The Rattata and Raticate were scuffling around,and the Zubat's started screeching. Mettaton had come over with an Eevee in a Love Ball. 'So...Eevee...how's MTT?' I asked her. 'Amazing! I feel so spoiled~!' She squeaked. 'What have you guys done so far? Anything cool?' Eevee thought. 'Hmm...nope. Not yet.' I nodded. 'I'm sure something interesting will happen soon.'

And it did. A few days later,Mettaton invited everyone to his show. I'd never seen Mettaton on stage,but I was excited to see Eevee up there with him. There were lots of monsters and Pokemon in the auditorium. Before the show,we saw Mettaton smirking as Eevee was squeaking at a cat monster who was smoking. I laughed,seeing how scared he actually looked.

                                           DA REST OF THIS IS IN RIBBON DANCER LOL