Seventeen

Flame was outside playing with Winter and Papyrus. They were building a snow Pikachu,complete with a hat and scarf. "NYEH HEH HEH! SO WINTER? WHAT SHALL WE BE DOING TODAY?" Winter just rolled over on her stomach,her tongue hanging out of her mouth. I sighed,and turned away from the window. I yawned,and went outside.  I saw...Houndoom. 

"Houndoom?" I flattened my ears. "What? I came to see MY child~" He smirked. "She will NEVER know you!" I snarled. "SNOWFLAKE?" I heard Papyrus call. I yelped as Houndoom tackled me to the ground and used Fire Fang on my neck. I screamed in pain,crying a little. Papyrus ran around the house,and saw Houndoom. "YOU!" He pointed. Houndoom lifted his head from biting my neck,and burned his gaze into Papyrus's. Papyrus pulled out a Pokeball and threw it,releasing a Zangoose. "ZANGOOSE USE CRUSH CLAW!" Zangoose's claws glowed a blue-ish white,he swiped,dealing damage to Houndoom. Houndoom leaped at Papyrus,bowling him over. 'Papyrus!' Winter squealed. Winter ran at Houndoom,tackling his leg. She "fiercely" bit his leg.

Houndoom grabbed her by her fluffy tails and threw her towards me. I screamed,and caught her in my teeth. Winter wasn't getting up..."W-Winter...no...No! Please don't tell me your...please don't leave me..." I whimpered. A small cough came from Winter,and she went cold. "WINTER NO!!" I cried. Flame ran around the corner,his eyes wide. He only saw Zangoose and Houndoom fighting,Papyrus unconscious,and me,crouching over a dead Winter. 'SANS!' I howled,tears streaming down my cheeks. Sans rushed out,his hand clutched over his heart. I hadn't noticed...Papyrus was gone...the only thing left,was a pile of dust,and his scarf. "No...not Papyrus too..." My face darkened,as did Sans's. My eyes went black,a single fire eye flaring in anger. Sans's was the same...we had something in common. I summoned some blue and white ice spikes,and some same coloured bones appeared too. They all impaled Houndoom. I saw an orange SOUL,and it shattered.

I collapsed on my side,my chest heaving. "WINTER! PAPYRUS!" I cried. Sans got on his knees,and he rubbed my sides. "What happened...?" He asked. 'Houndoom came out of nowhere,and attacked me. Flame,Papyrus,and Winter were playing  in the front yard,and...Houndoom attacked me with Fire Fang. Papyrus and Zangoose came out and tried to help. Then Houndoom got Papyrus...Winter tried to attack...but she was too weak. He killed both Winter and Papyrus...' Flame came forward and lay next to me,licking the tears off my cheeks. He had tears coming out too...which just made me cry more. Sans went over to Zangoose,who was crouching near Papyrus's scarf. Sans wrapped the scarf around Zangoose. Zangoose smiled. Zangoose walked over to me and Flame,and helped us both up. "We'll need to work harder than ever before now...your kid and my Trainer are GONE. We can't let them drag us down too much. We will remember them and avenge them. We cannot allow this to EVER happen again." I nodded,smiling a little. "We will carry on."