R5 love triangle

By Katerank01

I just started listening to R5 again after about 3 years of not listening to them, and I'm addicted to their... More

Chapter 1: Birthday concert
Chapter 2: Next morning/Getting ready for party
Chapter 3: Party/ Girl code broken/ Mystery text
Chapter 4: The Fight
Chapter 5: The bar
Chapter 6: Getting ready for Rydels party
Chapter 7: Ross's mess up
Chapter 8: The savior
Chapter 9: Symptoms, First kiss/make out with riker
Chapter 10: First date
Chapter 11: Concert
Chapter 12: Showing Ross
Chapter 13: Surprise
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Date
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: First time
Chapter 19: truth or dare
Chapter 20: Wedding planning
Chapter 21: Wedding day
Chapter 22: After Wedding Party
Chapter 23: Honeymoon
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Baby lynch
Chapter 26: Complications
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapters 29: Signs
Chapter 30: Birth of Lily and Ryan
Chapter 31: Family meeting
Chapter 32: First's
Chapter 34: first walk
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

28 1 0
By Katerank01

Riker got back home from the tour after 6 months and I'm telling you right now I hate not having him here. Yes we talk everyday so Riker can check on me and the baby's. But I miss seeing his gorgeous eyes, beach blonde hair that I love to touch, his laugh. I miss almost everything about Rik. The night before Riker came home I just couldn't get Lily and Ryan asleep.

*on R5's tour bus*

The song falling for you came on which is my ringtone for when I call Rik. Ross picked it up from the table in the game room and brang it to Riker. Ross shook riker "What Ross?"

"Katie's calling . . . ."

Riker took his phone from Ross and awnsered in his husky sleepy voice "hello?"

"Oh sorry honey did I wake you?"

"Well kinda but what's up?"

"I just can't seem to get Ryan and Lily asleep tonight . . . ."

"Need help?"

"Yeah if you would help?"

"Sure . . . ."

This is the song Riker started to play on his guitar as Ross sang. Halfway threw the song the whole band was singing. Once it got to Rikers part I heard a soft "Dada" from Lily. As she was trying so hard to stay awake, her eyes were dropping Ryan was already asleep.

Once they finished the song Lily finally gave up and fell asleep.

"Are they asleep?"

"Yeah they are! Lily was trying to fight herself, so she could stay awake. She said Dada around your part Rik! Thanks for the help . . . ."

I heard aws in the background and from Riker then Riker said "Anytime baby . . . . I'm gonna go to bed. Love you, sleep well!"

"Love you too I'll try!"

The next day R5 got back around 4. I was up stairs feeding Lily. While Ryan was on my lap playing with the neckles's Riker gave me.

Watching Ryan mess with my neckles's made me sad and I was crying. But I didn't notice I was tell a tear drop fell on Ryan's head he looked up at me and said "mama?" In a questioning tone.

"I'm fine my baby boy I'm just missing your daddy that's all!"

Lily stopped drink a minute and said "Dada!"

"Yes I'm missing your dada! So much . . . ." I started to cry harder.

*down stairs Rikers point of view*

The lynchs and Ratliff just walked in and as soon as I got in he yelled "Hey Katie we're home!"

Rocky said "bro go up there and see them we all know your dieing to see them!"

"Ok!"

Rydel said "tell katie my niece and nephew I said hi!"

I gave Rydel a thumbs up to tell her I would tell us. I wasn't far from the nursery heard something like crying.  I known it wasn't the baby's because it wasn't loud it was just soft. Then I heard Lily say "dada"

Katie said "Yes I'm missing your dada! So much . . . ." She started to cry harder.

That made me sad she was missing me so much to cry her pretty eye out. I slowly opened the door and I said "why's my baby crying?"

Lily yelled "dada!"

"Hey princess (I picked up Lily and Ryan so Katie go have a break) you gonna awnser katie?"

"I-I just m-missed you so much"

"Well we can help you missing me later in bed" he kissed and slightly sucked on my jaw line.

"Rikey (I giggled) is that a promise?"

"I promised I've missed feeling you so much that I can't wait!"

Lily was looking up at me while Ryan was wanting to be back on my lap. I put Ryan back on Katies lap and he started right up with messing with Katies nsckles's again. After I calmed Katie down we walked down stairs with the kids in our arms. Right when Rydel saw them she ran up and took Lily out of my arms. Lily nuzzled her little head in Rydels neck me and Katie walked into the front room. My siblings were already playing video games, as mom and dad were starting a big family dinner.

*me*

Once it was time for the family dinner I was starving. We sat down to eat I was sitting beside Riker with our kids either side of table. Ryan was beside uncle Ryland, while Lily was beside Riker. Halfway threw super I felt Rikers hand rub my thigh and kept getting higher. Once Riker got to where he wanted to be Riker put his hand in my panties and rubbed me softly. I was going crazy at finally feeling his soft hands on me again. But I had to stop Riker for right now so our family wouldn't notice him pleasuring me. But of course before we quit I put my hand on Rikers covered bulge and rubbed a little I heard a soft moan from him which made me happy. Soon enough we were done with food it was around 6:30 when we finished eating. So Riker told me to go get ready for him up in the bedroom.

*Riker*

Once I saw that Katie was out of sight I said "Hey siblings i have a question for you"

Rocky said "what's that bro?"

"Um I wanted to have a free night with Katie . . . . So I was wondering if you guys can watch over the kids and check on the if they wake up during the night?"

Rydel said "course we will go have your fun"

Ross said "but not too much fun don't wanna have more baby's yet . . . ."

I said thank you and gave Ross a smirk because of his comment. I ran up to our room because I could wait to have Katie again in the well . . . . The sexual way. I walked in to see Katie lying on the bed in her purple lingere. The same lingere she wore the day of our wedding. She was rubbing herself getting ready to stick a finger in dang . . . . she's definatly getting ready for me. I got in between her legs and took her hand out of her panties and replaced it with mine.

"mm . . . . My favorite lingere!"

"Ah Rikey mm . . . . I missed this so much!"

"I know you did I missed it to!"

"R-Rikey please . . . ." I took off my shirt before I awnsered her.

"What's up baby?"

"Finger me please!" When I first started I was just rubbing her. I stuck in two fingers at a time and started to pump in and out of her. She gripped my hair while pulling me down to kiss her and oh I missed that so much!

"Anthony i-i'm c-close!"

"Just a second baby don't come yet!"

I went down to her core and slipped my tounge in "d-daddy!"

"mm . . . . (Katie let out on my tounge) baby you taste so good!"

All the sudden I got turned over she was on top of me "these have to go Rik . . . ."

She was talking about my pants and boxers. I was out of those so quick I barely remember taking them off. I noticed they were off when I felt Katies soft hand on my member slowly rubbing. "mm . . . . Faster baby!"

She got faster and had a tight but soft grip on my member.

"F-fuck baby . . . . much better then me jerking myself off!"

"I'm happy your liking it!"

"Oh I more than like it I love it god!"

Then I lost sight of her . . . . all the sudden I felt something wet slide across my tip. I sat up slightly as she sucked on me "God! Mm . . . ."

I put my hand back of her head and pushed Katie  further on my D . . . . I felt her gag as my member hit the back of katies throat.

"K-katie i-i'm fuck!"

I let out in Katies mouth and she cleaned me up before she let go of my D . . . .

"mm . . . ."

"Taste good baby?"

"Really good . . . ."

I turned Katie back around to where I was on top of her. I reached over to my bed side table and almost took out a condom when Katie stopped me.

"Rikey we don't need a condom I'm on birthcontrol!"

"Ok then . . . ." I slowly eased myself into her. Since we haven't had actual sex since the babies came. I was worried I hurt her because we have felt each other in so long. Katie dug her nails into my back that was covered by the sheet.

"Baby?"

"I'm fine it's just been a while!"

"You sure? You want me to stop a moment, so you can get used to me again? (She knotted) ok . . . ." I was still inside her but I stoped thrusting. Soon I felt her walls tighten meaning she was getting used to me again.

"O-ok I'm ready! (I knotted and started to thrust again but slow) f-faster oh!"

I started to go faster I wrapped her legs around my waist so I could also go deeper.

"Oh Rikey!"

"There?" I was hitting a soft spot inside katie I was guessing she knotted. I got that spot millions of times and soon we were both close then our babies started to cry.

"Rikey the babies!" She tried to move out from beneath me and I said "their fine . . . . God! Don't move baby !"

"No their not the crying!"

"I got my siblings to look after them . . . . (The babies stopped crying) see?"

"Ok . . . . (My thrust lost rythem and were really sloppy as I was really close) Anthony!"

"Let go anytime you want baby mm . . . ."

Katie waited a little longer after she yelled my middle name then let out while screaming "Oh daddy!" And her walls clenched around me making me hit my orgasm. I fell softly to where my head was on her bare chest. Both of us were breathing really hard, but it soon slowed and that was when is slipped out of her. Katie wasn't done with me though because when I layed on my back she got on my lap straddling my legs.

"I went 6 months with out you I'm not done yet!"

"But aren't you in pain from what we just did?"

"Well a little, but my love for you is taking the pain over . . . . that's why I still need you!"

I sat up in a hurry picked up my member, and slowly slid it in her, as she whimpered from the amazing feeling. Katie waited a little while before beginning to ride me, because she wanted to savor the feeling of my member in her. Katie started to thrust with out warning me which made me moan louder then ever.

"God Katie y-you feel amazing!"

"Not as good as you feel god so big!"

"F-fuck mm . . . . So wet and tight!"

"mm . . . ."

Katie started to ride me harder as we were about to hit our 3rd climax of the night.

"B-baby!"

"I'm close to Rik!"

Soon after we let out, and we were finally so tuckered out we couldn't do it again. Even though I known she wanted to keep it up even with how weak we were.

"Oh thanks Katie best welcome home ever!"

"I love you so much Riker!"

"I love you to Katie . . . ."

Katie moved to where she could curl up to me "mm . . . ."

"In pain baby? (She knotted)"

I picked her bedsheet wrapped body as she said "where are we going?"

"To take a warm bath to calm your muscles after that amazing love making! How does that sound?"

"mm . . . . really good!"

We took a warm bath then went straight to bed since it was almost midnight now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 375 14
(In this story, Ross is 1 1/2, and the rest are they're real age in real life. xP) The amazing R5. They perform brilliantly on stage, and know how to...
8.1K 305 35
Allison just switched schools and everyone at her new school tells her to stay away from a boy named Riker Lynch. Will she? *COMPLETED*
11.7K 458 34
This story is about the one and only....Riker Lynch! Riker was a charming guy a girl can call him her Prince. Riker was always happy. But until a ce...
13.7K 386 33
ross and Holly Thomas have been best friends forever . they have known each other since they were each 5 , they were inseparable . but when ross tell...