Unexpected (A Kol Mikaelson s...

By Jadewritesastory

"Always expect the unexpected." I had always known about vampires, and I thought I knew what to expect from t... More

Unexpected (A Kol Mikaelson story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 + 5 (Joined)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
After Completion- Authors note

Chapter 23

16.5K 500 15
By Jadewritesastory

Chapter 23

Kol’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t feel anymore, and it was awesome.

“Bye Klaus, Bekah, Elijah. Time to party!”

“Wait, Kol-“

I hung up on them. Throwing on some more suitable clothes I headed out into the buzz on the New York night. I headed to a major club that was a few blocks away. Skimpily dressed girls and daggy guys flowed into the club, flirting and laughing, many of them already drunk or high. Perfect. I walked in, following the constant flow. Inside was a mess of lights and bodies. I pushed my way into the middle of the dance floor, trying to blend in. This was quite easy when you have hot girls all over you. I moved to the beat, before grabbing a girl and biting down on her neck, not even bothering to compel her. It’s not like anyone could hear her over the music. I drank from her until her eyes started to droop with blood loss. Then I shoved her into another seemingly drunk dancer who just continued to jump to the beat. I continued like this and as a lost track of time, I started to enjoy myself. I didn’t hold back when it came to my victims now, they were all dead. I laughed to myself, throwing another slut down onto the floor. Suddenly the music went off.

“Everyone clear out!” shouted a security guard into the microphone. They had obviously found some of the bodies. Whatever. I sped up onto stage and tore the guards throat out, spraying blood onto numerous people near by. Someone screamed, leading to a panicked rush out of the door. I stopped it, slamming the door shut.

“Right, listen up everyone!” I shouted, blood running down my face. “Stay, you die quickly. Run or hide.” I paused, taking in all the terrified expressions. “You will wish you were never born.”

I strolled out of the club a few hours later, covered in blood but exceedingly satisfied. They were all dead, and luckily, there had only been a few runners. I looked back at the flames that were once the club. Good luck to those police.

Bethany’s P.O.V.

I was staring into the darkness as I had been for the past, well, I don’t know how long I’ve been here for. I was waiting for Esther to contact me. I hated this, needing her help. I sighed, when suddenly a scene appeared before me. I seemed to be looking down onto a scene at home.

“Kol!” I shouted when I saw him, even though I knew he couldn’t hear me.

He walked into a club, and headed onto the dance floor. As I watched, he grabbed a girl and tore into her neck. I gasped, covering my mouth. He continued like this for a while. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Then, a security guard went up on stage and told everyone to leave. Kol zipped up onto stage and ripped his throat out. He blocked the doors and massacred everybody. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the horror that was my fault. This was because of me!!! I was touched at the effect on him, but at the same time I was appalled. Appalled at the power I had. The scene faded out, leaving me once again in darkness.

“Now child, you see why I have to send you back.”

I jumped at Esther’s voice, which came echoing out from the darkness.

“So, can I go back?” I asked hopefully.

“All in good time, child, all in good time.”

I felt her presence leave.

“WAIT!! Esther, when? How?”

I span in the darkness.

“Not again.”

I sighed. I suddenly noticed I was feeling a bit drowsy. What? How is that even possible?

These were the last thoughts before I passed out, if that can even happen.

**Sorry for the late update! I got writers block…. NO MORE!!! I have written the rest of the plot out and I just need to put it into words now! YAY!!! Vote and comment for faster chapters!! -Jade**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 540 28
Beware excuse my "French" in some scenes if there are any swear words. As well as some hints of sexual innuendo but not a lot. When I have time I'll...
193K 4.1K 34
"No one gets to tell me what to do anymore. My life, my choices." Secrets, hidden pasts, and one hell of a ride that all starts with one woman. Will...
22.8K 502 39
*Sequel to The Secret Mikaelson* {COMPLETED} It's been three years since the battle with Marcel where the Mikaelson family was defeated. Three year s...
221K 7.7K 48
Sneakpeek- "Hello, love. I believe we have much to talk about." I met the eyes of a certain blonde hybrid. I narrowed my eyes at him accusingly. I ha...