What Happened?

Od Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... Vรญce

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 40

2.5K 67 28
Od Kuwonu_Jackson

Rose

It's been a week.

A long ass week since I came back.

Nick and I have been hanging out for most of it. Which has been helpful and fun. Our friends are already suspicious of the increase of our spending time together and it's just ugh. Brandon even stopped talking to Nick and I've been avoiding Zion.

Nick: Love I'm picking you and Jewel up with some of the boys.

Me: ok and which boys?

Nick: Madison and Mikey

Me: LITT 😍

Nick: chill

Me: I'm kidding lol sorta fan girling but I'm chill lol

Nick: whatever lmfao come out

Me: you come out tf

Nick: yo smd

Me: LMFAOAOAOAOA U LOVE ME

I locked my phone and went to Jewels room. I walked in as she just finished packing her bag.

"Let's go they're here," I said and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Who's in the car?"

"Besides Nick, Madison and Mikey," I replied and she grabbed her jacket.

"Bitch move Mikey is sexy," she spat running passed me.

"Girl if you don't stop," I laughed running behind her. We ran outside and Nick got out the car.

"Hey babe," he smiled and Jewel did a double take.

"Bitch what?" She asked raising her eyebrows at us as Nick and I hugged.

"What?" I asked. I hate that I can't tell her what's going on. I tell her everything.

"You two? But- what?" She asked still confused. Nick looked down and I sighed.

"Yea it just.. happened," I smiled resting my head on his shoulder. She stared at us for a moment and nodded slowly.

"Well alright then. Congrats," she smirked and then glared at me. Bitch I know.

I faced Nick as she hugged Mikey and Madison and sighed. "How long do we got to keep this up?"

"I don't know man. I miss Brandon," he groaned and I laughed shaking my head.

"Me too."

The House

"We have a performance tomorrow night in LA. You girls coming?" Edwin asked.

We were all in the living room eating Chinese. Nick and I holding hands definitely earned us a few glances. Zion hasn't said a word at all. Brandon has been on his phone the whole time as well.

"Yea sounds good. Who's staying with us in the house?" I asked.

"Ask your boyfriend," Brandon replied smirking sarcastically at me. My heart literally dropped out of my ass. Everyone stood quiet and looked down awkwardly.

"You right. Can I stay the night?" Nick asked wrapping an arm around me and there went my lungs.

"Now you're just being petty," I whispered and Nick shrugged.

"One day it'll be a laugh," he replied.

"Nah Rose step outside-"

"Zion leave me alone-"

"NOW Rose. I will drag you outside play with me," he barked getting to his feet. I rolled my eyes and got up following him outside.

"What Zion?"

"You and Nick? Like you on that hoe shit now?" He asked crossing his arms.

Oh my god Rose don't slap him. You're doing this to save his life. You love Zion. Yup. That's still a thing. He's your best friend. Jewel will be crushed if something happened to him.

"You don't know ANYTHING Zion! Leave me alone and mind your business-"

"Rose I share a room with Brandon and he's torn and now he's even more torn that you hopped to his fucking friend-"

"THAT IS NOT MY CONCERN!" I screamed feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Damn bro that's straight up bitchy. How can you do that-"

"Unknown threatened your life!" I cried releasing the tears.

He stared at me stunned and said, "What?"

"Unknown threatened your life if I associated myself with Brandon. Then made me and Nick pretend to date to push Brandon if not YOU die," I explained.

"Oh shit."

That Night

I sat on my bed and covered my face. I'm overwhelmed. I've been having nightmares left and right about my nights in the basement. I can't get Unknowns voice out of my head. My skin feels dirty no matter how many times I shower. I feel violated. Once someone forces themselves on you... it will never be the same again.

"You ok?" Nick asked coming in my room.

"Just overwhelmed," I sighed. He sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my body.

"I'm here for you ok?" He replied rubbing my arm.

"Thanks. Can you sleep here with me?" I asked. "I'm scared to be alone to be honest."

"Of course. You wanna watch a movie?" He asked as we climbed in under the covers.

"Can we watch Harry Potter?" I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

"You and Zion with this fucking nerd shit I'm tired," he groaned.

"PLEASE!" I pleaded and he laughed.

"Alright shut up," he smirked as I cuddled into his side.

"Thanks Nick. You're a great best friend type thingie," I sighed in relief.

"Stop licking ass and watch the movie."

Jewel

"Jewel! We're gonna go ahead ok?" Rose called from the hallway.

"Ok!" I called back.

I woke up late. I was venting to Mikey about Zion pretty much all night. No pun intended. And he was actually a good person to talk to. He has a girl back home and I gave him advice on that.

I missed Zion.

So much.

I heard the door close and I finished defusing my hair. I began doing my makeup until I heard a loud crash coming from downstairs. I jumped causing my lipstick to fall. I looked out the window and saw the car occupied by Rose and the guys drive off.

I heard footsteps downstairs and my heart began slamming against my chest. That's not them.

I ran to the side of my bed and crawled underneath. I heard the footsteps come up the stairs and I saw my door open. Black boots entered and I covered my mouth as the person began walking around. Tears poured down my face as it stopped right in front of Me.

My phone rang and my heart completely dropped. I closed my eyes and buried
My face on the ground. I opened it again and saw the boots disappeared.

I felt grips on my ankles and I was pulled. I screamed loudly and was faced with a black mask. I began kicking and screaming as the person pinned me down easily. My mouth was covered and everything went...

Blank.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

5.3K 112 56
an la love story; prettymuch
78.9K 2.4K 22
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜น๐˜ต 19"
3K 104 14
๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...