Eddsworld One-Shots ∆x!Going...

By midnight-fire

YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I p... More

∆×Closed!×∆
Tom X Reader (AU)
Tom X Reader (AU) !SEQUEL!
Torn in Two (Tom&Tord X Reader)
Tom x hybrid!reader
Tom X Hybrid! Reader (2)
depressed Jon x Matt
Eduardo x reader
yandere Tord x Edd
monster! Tom x moster! reader
Valentine's Day
Eduardo x reader \fluff/
Future Tom X Reader
Future Tom X Reader (2)
Detective Edward Gold X Reader
Green Leader! X Reader
scribble Tom x reader
Power Edd X Reader
Tomatoredd X Reader
Red Leader! X Soldier! Reader
Red Leader! Tord X Captured Reader
Eddsworld crew X Child! Reader //fluff\\
Edd X Reader X Tom
Cheater! Tord X Reader
contest entries (closed)
new story.
Monster! Tom X Innocent! Reader
Advent one-shots ~Day One~
~Day Three~
~Day Four~
~~Day 12~
~Day 13~
~Day 14~
~Day 15~
~Day 16~
~Day 17~
~Day 18~
~Day 19~
~Day 20~
~Day 21~
Eddsworld Crew X Reader
Torm X Male! Reader
sequels to any oneshots request page
Monster! Tom X Reader X Monster! Tord
Tom X Perverted! Reader
∆×CLOSED!×∆
Edd X Perverted! Reader
Cheater! Tord X Reader X Tom
Opposite! Matt X Reader
Monster! Tom X Child Reader
Tord X Wolf/Dog! Reader
Red Leader X Depressed! (F/c) Leader! Reader
Sheriff Thompson X Sassy! Reader
Tord X (F/C) Reader LEMON
Shy! Matt X Tomboy! Kunoichi! Reader
Sheriff Tompson X Bandit! Reader
Jon X Reader //FLUFF\\
Scribble Tom X Kitsune! Reader
Future Tom! X Past! Tord //FLUFF\\
Red Leader X Captured! Reader !SEQUEL!
OD! Tom! X Female! Reader LEMON
Innocent! Matt X Dirty! Reader LEMON
Red Leader X Heartbroken Reader LEMON
Tord X Child! Reader
WINNER
//Mine\\ Werewolf! Tord x reader
Final A/N concerning this book
Rewriting chapters (A/N) (May 2020)

OD Matt! X Reader LEMON

6.9K 96 248
By midnight-fire

MATURE

Plot: Drunk boi shall get some pussy tonight

Requested by:  The_Real_Cokopy & user57610307o

im terribly sorry that this one is shit, im in an extreemly bad mood, shits really hit the fan and im really down in the dumps, anyway i will probably rewrite this later.

Art by Paralyzedrainbow2

(NOTE TO SELF)

MATT HATES BEING LOVEY AND HATES LOOKING AT HIMSELF

fuck

~~~

Now it wasn't always easy living in a house full of boys, sure it was nice at times, but most days it was a pain in the ass. Well that's how i felt for the first few weeks of living with them but i slowly got used to the guys. Tom was a cute little cinnamon roll ball of energy, he wore a light blue sweater with lighter blue steps and hung over his shoulders, blue jean shorts, as well as white knee-high socks and black shoes, rested on his feet.

Tord wore a blood red sweater that, unlike Tom's, bunched up around his neck, and grey jeans, he was very bashful, and Tom was nearly always with him. It was like those two were stitched together by the hip, Tord mostly kept to himself and stayed either with Tom or in his room.

Edd was a male that wore a green sweater that dipped into a v like shape, so his shirt underneath was showing, he was the anxious one of the group, always thinking through his options before proceeding with his actions. Like Tord, he liked to keep to himself mainly because of his anxiety.

And then there was the male of the group that protected the guys like his life depended on it. Their name was Matt. Even though he loved the guys a lot while protecting them like if he didn't and one of them got hurt he would be extremely mad at himself, even if it wasn't his fault and couldn't do anything about it.

As of right now I was sat in a cafe just minding my own business, I sipped my drink while scrolling through Tumblr, I giggled every now and again at a stupid post one of my friends. While a sipped on my drink once more my phone made a 'ding!' interrupting the calming atmosphere, glancing at the notification that dared to disrupt me, I noticed it was a text from my ginger-haired friend, Matt.

Sighing I delicately tapped on the little bubble as it opened to Matts contact, previous messages reminded me of our relationship making me grin a tiny bit. My eyes skimmed over the words displayed on the screen, I sighed a little as I grabbed my back that was sat next to me while walking over to the counter. A female looked up and me and grinned, "goin' so soon?" They joked, i nodded sadly.

"I'm afraid so, but were still on for the weekend, right?" I asked them while getting my money out, they grinned.

"Of course! It would be nice to finally get away from the gang for a little and get to spend time with my best friends again." They beamed while taking the money and got my change, "they can be a handful at times." she laughed while sliding me a muffin. "Don't tell my boss." She winked while waving me off. I laughed while walking away and towards the door.

"Yeah, same here. Anyway, I've got to dash, Matt's drunk again." I rolled my eyes playfully as they giggled a little. I opened the door and stood to the side to allow a guy to enter, they thanked me and with that i strolled over to my car, diffing through my pockets trying to find my keys, my heart skipped a heat when they weren't in a pocket i usually put them in. After looking for my eyes frantically i finally found them in my bag, which is strange as i never put them there.

Shrugging i open the car and hope in, turning the engine on i buckle my seatbelt while pulling out the parking space and onto the empty roads. I sighed lightly as i turn on the heater in my car, it was freezing out tonight, i hummed to a song as i pulled into the bar Matt usually hung out at. As i pull in a notice a crowd of people cheering while egging on someone to continue beating the shit out of some poor fellow. I grunted, pulling into an empty space while taking my phone out of the cup holder. I unlock the phone bringing up Matt's text, which, as per usual, was blunt and straight forward.

Twat: Drunk. Pick up. Thank. Much love.

rolling my eyes i text him to say that i was outside. I lean back into the chair while thinking about my life choices, just as i closed my eyes the door was opened as someone jumped in then continued to slam the door closed after they got in, glancing at the person responsible for the loud entrance i glare. "Do you have to be so damn loud and rough." I complain as i back out the parking lot and heading for home. The ginger i call a boyfriend smirked while leaning back into his chair.

"You didn't complain about that last night." I scoffed as he giggles drunkenly next to me, "in fact if i think about, you were making more noise then me! And to think you were the one who told me to keep it down or the others would hear us." More laughter rung through the cold car. I shook my head while groaning, slouching in my seat.

"Whatever." As we stopped at a red light i rested my head on one of hands while my elbow rested on the window, silence caressed them both as the soft purr of the engine was nothing but a very distant hum from the outside, Matt suddenly leant over and turned the radio on. As songs played through the speakers Matts seemed to soak in the noise and instruments while shifting in his seat.

Suddenly he broke out into song, drunkenly screaming the worlds to the song like an idiot, i turned onto our street as Matt continued to belt out the lyrics incorrectly, i pulled onto our driveway and turned the car's engine off, which resulted in the car radio to also turn off. Matt whined at me, "stop whining you sound like a baby." I grumbled while getting out the car after grabbing my bag from the backseat, slamming the car door shut i made my way into the house.

Once the door was open, Matt dashed past while giggling, rolling my eyes i locked the car, throwing the car keys onto the floor slamming the door closed then proceeding the close and lock the door. I sighed heavily, quickly i slip my shoes off before running up the stairs and into my room, i panted a tiny bit as i fell onto my bed, "man i am so unfit." i breathed a laugh while grabbing my phone from my jacket pocket, i then proceed to throw the jacket off the bed while pulling my top over my head and onto the floor i flop back onto my bed, i wiggle out of my jeans dragging my socks off as well in the process, rolling off my bed, i land on the floor with a soft 'thump' while making my way over to my chair where i throw my pg.'s.

After pulling the loose shirt over my body i look for my shorts, i make a noise of confusion while spinning on my heel to look around my room, then i think back to what happened last night and groaned, of course I'd leave them there, i wore Matts hoodie for breakfast so i didn't need them as his hoodie was too big for me, opening my door i sneakily wandered over to my boyfriend's room. I knock on his door gently. Once i didn't get a response i panicked a little, "Matt? You better not be smashing another mirror with that bat of yours." Opening the door slowly i stare at his hunched over form. Once the light hit his bed he froze what he was doing, grabbing a pillow quickly, "Matt?"

"U-umm, hey." He looked over his shoulder at me, sweat rolling down his pale face, i shuffle over to him, he staid silent, the door closed behind me and clicked, i sat on his bed, i rested my left hand next to his left leg, leaning onto the arm i look at his face, he blinked. I smiled a little, he glared at me suddenly, "what you smile about?" he huffed slurring his words, his drunken mind not being able to make an actual sentence.

"Why are my shorts in your hand?" My grin increased as he tensed at the question, i clicked my fingers in front of his face, "hello? Has Matt.exe stopped working?" I giggled as he blinked slowly, i laughed at his flushed face, but that was cut short as my body was pushed down forcefully, "hey! What the fuck dude?" Matt didn't respond only grunted as he shuffled around on the bed until he was between my legs, he lifted them, so they were secure on his waist.

"(Y/n)." He spoke my name through his pink lips softly, i rose an eyebrow at him, "i, um, ah fuck it. I want to fuck you." Ho fucking blunt, i shrugged, he grinned at me getting straight down to business. He pushed his hands up my shirt, taking it off my body and flinging it across the room.

"Needy?" He growled at me, he slipped of his clothes along with his boxers, he tugged my panties off gently, he rubbed himself while looking at my body, i stare up at him with big eyes, my eyes trailed down to his dick that was held in his hand before traveling back to his eyes.

Just as he was about to push in i pushed him down onto his back while sitting on his lap, he made a noise of disapproval, "what the fuck (Y/n)?" He glared at me while i smirked down at him, just as he parted his lips to object even more i sat on his fully erect dick, instead of words, a breathy moan escaped his mouth, grinning at him i lifted myself up only to slam myself back down onto his dick. I bit my lip as moans bubbled up at the back of my throat, i place my hands-on Matts chest while continuing the slow pace, he gripped my hips, pushing me further down his cock, i let out strangled gasp. Leaning over i little i continue to bounce on him, each time taking in more of his throbbing penis. Heavy short breaths passed between us both as i continued the slow pace.

Matts labored breathing fanned against my slightly sweaty skin, he groaned as he tried to lift my hips only to smash them back onto his dick, he complained once i lifted myself off him only to glare into his drunken lustful eyes, "look, Matt. Don't get me wrong, i love and all but it seems every time you get drunk you always have sex with me. I mean this exact thing happened last night for crying out loud!" I whisper yelled, "I love you, but if you're going to fuck me like you've never had sex for a thousand years I'm just going to straight up tell you to piss off." Matt just stared at me with slight guilt in his dull eyes that held a special spark when looking close enough. "So, for just tonight, can we take it nice and slow. You know, like you love me back?"

Matt sighed a little while bringing me into his arms, "i love you back, trust me i love you more than anything on this fucked earth we live on, but i just find it hard to show because of so many bad relationships in the past. Along with the fact that I'm afraid that if i showed you how much I cared you'd think i was obsessed or leave me. So i always so my rough side, I'm sorry." He sighed into my hair. Smiling a little i relaxed onto his chest.

"It's alright, i never knew you felt like that. I'm-...I'm sorry that you feel like that, but just because you show me a side of you that not many have seen doesn't mean I'm just going to up and leave you. If anything, it'll make me love you more!" I smiled back up at him, he smiled back at me warmly, "now, where were we?" I trail my hands down his chest.

"I do believe we were going to have to best fuck of our lives, dear." He teased as his fingers tangled themselves in my hair, tugging out nots and tangles, i giggled at this, "hey don't laugh!" he frowned, i apologies lowering my hand lower, my fingers delicately ghosted down his length in feather light touches, he shivered letting out a noise of pleasure, chuckling kiss down from his jaw down to his inner thighs, missing his penis. I glance up at his eyes while kneeling between his legs on my hands and knees, his azure colored eyes were screwed tightly. His body fell backwards onto the bed as he relaxed his tense muscles, he pushed a shaky burst of air push past his chapped lips in pleasure and impatience. "Please." He opened his eyes to glance at me, he looked adorable.

Deciding to finally release him from his pain i flick my tongue out and lick from his balls all the way to the tip of his penis, pre-cum was produced making me giggle, swiping my tongue over the white, slightly salty, substance i place my soft lips around his cock that was pushing and begging for release. Hallowing my cheeks i take for into my mouth, refusing to gag i attempt to take his entire length, a got a groan of approval in return, smirking to the best of my ability, i continue bobbing my head on his member while my hands gingerly gave what i couldn't fit swift fast pumps, "holy fuck~" Matt groaned and moaned while i continued to twirl my tongue along with bobbing my all while keeping my hands in rhythm with my bobbing, Matts hands gripped onto my hair, pulling it only to push me further down his impressive size. I choked i little when his hips twitched forcing me to take more of him.

Matts groans were loud, usually loud, it was nice to hear, he slurred out words of approval, telling me how good i was, his hips twitched once more, before i could even choke his semen leaked out of his dick, it burned slightly as i swallowed it all, i popped of his cock while cringing, he laughed at me. I rolled my eyes as i crawled up to cuddle him, he wrapped me up in a hug once more. "I love you so much words can't describe it." I said as i closed my eyes.

"But you sure can show it." He, probably, grinned while squeezing me, "also, i find it unfair how i got an amazing blow job and your just left with nothing." His words were background noise at this point. So instead of answering him with words, i hummed, to show i heard. Suddenly his hands were between my legs, i was instantly awakened.

"Matt?"

"Shh, let me love you."

BONUS

i woke up in the comforting arms of my now sober boyfriend, i smiled warmly as i snuggled into him. "(Y/n)? Are you awake?" Matt whispered into my ear, I nodded. "Good, i just wanted to tell you that i love you."

"Aww, Matt that's sweet~" He scoffed, giggling i gave his little squeeze before sliding out of bed. "Well i love you too but we need to get up and out of bed before the others come upstairs and see us naked in the same bed again. Matt sighed grumpily before sliding out the bed.

As i was making my way downstairs, i j pulled up my sweater to cover the marks on my neck, while i stood in the kitchen making me and Matt a coffee/tea all the others were already awake and eating breakfast. Just as i was about to turn around hands were placed on my hips and a pair of lips delicately kissed my neck after lowering the sweater. I yelp a little, startled by the sudden act of love. Everyone at the table looked at Matt gob smacked, well except Tom, he was too busy enjoying his breakfast.

"So, um, you t-to had...fun th-then." Edd nervously said as he looked uncomfortable.

Matt grinned like he had won a prize, and i guess in his eyes, he did. I smile a little nervous as Matt, for the first time in front of the guys, smiled.

"Yup, I love her more than life itself."

wow how cheesy.

Unedited

W O M P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 6.6K 34
Look, I'm not saying Tom's totally gay for Tord. I'm just saying he wants Tord to fuck him. But Tom's not gay. Nope. I'm editing this two years aft...
6.8K 137 19
✧ A TordTom Oneshot Book ✧ 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙙 ✧ sorry to anyone who doesn't like that :) ✧ more information for the book is on the f...
25.5K 504 19
Keeping this up cause why not Not revising any of this _________________________ Cover Art by: me Warning: BxB No Smut (Sorry) Gayness and A lot of s...
75.6K 2K 72
★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not that great, but I assure you- It gets way...