Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Primary School |1|

27.1K 965 1.9K
By saegulkim

"So Yeseul," Jimin sat across her with a restless expression. "You know what? Mommy got a boyfriend yesterday." He said and Yeseul eyes widened up.

"A boyfriend? Wow! That's so cool!" Yeseul exclaimed.

"Yes I kno–" Jimin got cut off by Yeseul.

"I see boyfriends and girlfriends on the TV all the time! They are so cute!" Yeseul giggled.

"Yeah I know that they are cute. I have been getting a live telecast since yesterday at my house." Jimin said as he stiffened up. "So, I need to–" He again got cut off by Yeseul.

"Wow! I wonder what it is like." Yeseul said honestly.

"You dinosaur! Let me complete my sentences, will you?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Fine, please do." Yeseul said.

"So..I always imagined what it would be like to have a girlfriend. And since i saw mom and Mr. Han, my curiosity has increased." Jimin confessed honestly. "So I need you to become my girlfriend, Yeseul." Jimin said.

Yeseul's eyes widened up as she hit Jimin across his arm.

"You cockroach! That is not how you ask a girl to be your girlfriend!" Yeseul scolded Jimin.

"Then what should I do?" Jimin whined.

"Do I really have to tell you that? You are such a kid!" Yeseul scolded Jimin. "Sit on one knee, hold a rose and ask 'will you be my girlfriend'. I saw it in a movie."

Jimin nodded as he quickly ran towards Mrs. Choi, his neighbour's house and plucked a rose out from her garden.

"Alright Yeseul!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes, Jimin?" Yeseul said as she flaunted her hair with attitude.

Jimin sat down on one knee, held the rose towards Yeseul. "Will you become my girlfriend?" Jimin asked Yeseul.

Yeseul broke down into a huge smile and hugged Jimin, ignoring the fact that he had a rose in his hand for her to take in happiness.

"Yes!" Yeseul exclaimed.

The two kids were probably having the best day of their lives while their parents who were 'highschool buddies' watched them.

"Aww, look at them! They are so cute!" Ms. Park smiled at Mrs. Min.

"I swear to god, they are gross. Especially Yeseul." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi! Don't say that, she is your little sister!" Mrs. Min scolded Yoongi.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes again.

**********
"Why are they holding hands?" "Ew, they are so gross!" "Should I tell ma'am?" "I heard that they are boyfriends and girlfriends now."

Kids around Yeseul and Jimin whispered all kinds of mean stuff in their school. Obviously, as a 6 year old, what would a normal person do if they were to be touched by an opposite sex? They'd be grossed out or they would shout 'don't touch me, I dont want your cooties!'

But all of that kind of stuff didn't seem to bother Yeseul and Jimin. All they thought about at that point of time was that how old they had gotten.

They were happily skipping towards their classroom, hand in hand, without any worries.

"Excuse me ma'am," An kid called out to Yeseul's and Jimin's class teacher.

"Yes, Taehyung?" The teacher answered.

"Yeseul and Jimin have been doing bad stuff." Taehyung replied with pure innocence.

"What kind of bad stuff?" The teacher asked.

"They keep holding each other's hands." He replied.

With that statement, the teacher chuckled.

"That's a good thing. They are pretty close friends, aren't they?" She smiled.

"No! They are boyfriends and girlfriends!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Huh?

**********
"Ms. Park and Mrs. Min, this is unacceptable! Where are Yeseul and Jimin learning these kinds of stuff from? It leaves a bad impact on our school and on our children!" The teacher scolded the parents of Yeseul and Jimin.

"I really have no idea." Mrs. Min said in a worried tone. "But to be honest, don't you think that it's a little cute?"

"Yes, I agree. I mean," Ms. Park looked at Jimin and Yeseul who were playing 'house' in the school garden. "Look at them! They are so cute!"

The teacher looked at them dumbfoundedly. Are they serious?

"Oh don't give me that look! You know how the generation is nowadays." Ms.Park narrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, it's better if they learn now itself." Mrs. Min followed.

"But their innocenc-" The teacher got cut off by Mrs. Min.

"Oh shut up." Mrs. Min scoffed. "My older son is 12 years old and I can guarantee you that he is still an innocent gummy bear."

"Where do you live? Pluto?" The teacher scoffed. "The kid is 12! That is the peak age for all the kids!"

"But my son is a very obedient boy and so is my daughter." Mrs. Min said.

"Sure, I can see that." The teacher mumbled to herself, sarcastically.

"Mommy, I am hungry." Yeseul said as she and Jimin entered the classroom where their parents were having the chat with their teacher.

"Sure, honey. Let's go." Mrs. Min got up from her seat and looked at the teacher. "Make sure you brush your teeth next time you do an unexpected parent-teacher meeting." She hissed as she and Mrs. Park left the classroom, leaving the teacher dumbfounded.

The teacher sighed.

God, please keep Yeseul aur Jimin safe from their parents. The teacher thought.

1 Month Later

Jimin and Yeseul were playing at yeseul's house.

"Kids, do you feel hungry?" Mrs. Min asked the kids.

"Yes!!" They both shouted in unison and Mrs. Min chuckled.

"Cheese toasts coming right up!" Mrs. Min smiled as she went inside the kitchen.

Even though she was cooking snacks in the kitchen for the two kids, she made sure to do it quietly so that she could hear their conversations.

"You know, I saw mommy and her boyfriend kiss yesterday." Jimin said shyly.

Wait, what are they talking about? Mrs. Min thought.

"Oh yeah, boyfriends and girlfriends do that all the time! I remember watching it in a movie." Yeseul said.

"Just how many movies do you watch?!" Jimin frowned.

"My daddy is a film addict, he gets me new DVDs of various movies everyday." Yeseul confessed.

"Luckyy~" Jimin whined. "Anyways, you do know that now it's been a month since we have started dating, right?" Jimin asked Yeseul.

"Yes, Jiminie." Yeseul smiled.

"Let's kiss. I want to try what mommy and her boyfriend were doing." Jimin said directly to Yeseul.

"Okay." Yeseul said.

Yeseul and Jimin started to lean in towards each other but stopped as soon as they heard Mrs. Min scream.

"NO!" Mrs. Min shouted at then as she rushed into the hall.

"But why not?" Yeseul whined.

"Because you are just 6 years old!" Mrs. Min scolded. "A first kiss is something you should give to only one special person, understand? And you guys are just kids."

"But Yeseul is very special to me." Jimin whined.

"I know she is, but you can't kiss." Mrs. Min said strictly.

"Why not?" Yeseul whined as she asked her mother.

"Urmm...." Mrs. Min didn't know what to say. "Because if Y-You kiss, then the w-world will run out of dogs." Mrs. Min cringed at the sentence she just stated.

"WHAT?!" Both of the kids exclaimed.

"Yes, it's true." Mrs. Min nodded.

"But I love dogs! I wouldn't want them to disappear!" Yeseul cried.

"Me too!" Jimin cried as well.

"Then listen to mommy, alright?" Mrs. Min have them a weak smile as she headed back into the kitchen and sighed.

She took her phone and texted the person who was the root of the problem with the kids.

She texted Mrs. Park.

Mrs. Min
"CANT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND CONTROL YOUR SHIT?! YESEUL AND JIMIN ALMOST KISSED TODAY! MY BEAUTIFUL CHILD YESEUL ALMOST LOST HER FIRST KISS!"

Ms. Park
"I didn't understand a single thing you just said."

Mrs. Min
"Apparently, Jimin saw you and Han making out or something. Poor Jimin, he wanted to try it out!"

Ms. Park
"What?! He actually saw us? When?!"

Mrs. Min
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT, YOU JORNY!?"
"HORNY**"

Ms. Park
"ISTG I didn't expect this. I mean, whenever we'd make out, we'd always do it in OUR bedroom. Did he spy on us?"

Mrs. Min
"This is what you are worrying about?"
"You are the worse mother ever."

Ms. Park
"I am the worse mother? Have you ever had a look on Yoongi and on the fact how spoiled he is?"

Mrs. Min
"Oh shut up."
"Yoongi is the best son I could ever ask for. Don't you dare put blames on my innocent gummy."
"Now just don't make out or do stuff with Han if Jimin is around, alright?"
"Because is you do, I am going to shove a burning knife upto your 'places' so hard that you will never be able to have sex with Han again."

Ms. Park
"Stop scaring me, Min."

**********
Eventually, Jimin an Yeseul grew up. They had to. Though it is pretty hard growing up while you have mentally challenged parents, Yeseul and Jimin finally managed to get into their teens.

But ya nasties know what teenagers have to go through, right? Especially if you are too innocent. You end up googling stuff up and end up telling the 'theory' to your best friend and then your best friend tells it to some other best friend of theirs and so it goes on.

And Yeseul and Jimin were no exceptions.
_________________________________________

Author's Note-

Basically, you will be getting sex education all over again if you read the rest of my stupidity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 662 21
Jimin placed his arm on the bench behind you and leaned in so close to your face. "I can make you forget about him." He breathed against your lips. Y...
26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
26K 598 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...