The New Neighbour

נכתב על ידי MiraAHenss

Completed. A Malec AU- Magnus Bane has a simple life and is quite satisfied with it. But when Alexander Light... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

580 39 3
נכתב על ידי MiraAHenss

Alec's POV

"Luke, the papers you asked for", I say, placing a bunch of papers on his desk.

"Thank you, Alec. So, you're meeting Magnus's mom, today ", he says.

"Jace told you", I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah. When you're in a relationship, you first learn each others' secrets and then meet their parents. You both are doing it in reserve. You first met each others' parents, then found out each others' secrets and are going to be in a relationship", he says, amused.

"We found out each others' secrets accidentally", I say.

"Still, Alec. You better ask him out sooner. Or he may start dating someone else"  he says.

"He can date anyone he likes", I say.

Luke raises an eyebrow at me and smirks.

"Okay, I'll be heartbroken. But, I'll get over it", I say.

"Okay. So, when you come to work on Monday, we'll question Mrs. Smith. Do you have the questions ready? ", he asks.

"Yup. I made a copy too", I say.

"Alright then. See you on Monday. Make sure you impress his mom", he says.

"I'll try", I say.

"And, I sent the legal notice to your mom. We can arrest her if she hangs around your house after this", he says.

"Thank you, Luke", I say.

"Alec", he says, hugging me.

Luke is taller than me and he's crushing me. Luke was the one who helped me when I was disowned. He took me in as his assistant after I finished university. He's helped me a lot of times. He was the one who won Max's case. I owe everything I have today to him.

"You're one of the most selfless and bravest people I've ever met, Alec", he says.

"Not as selfless as you", I say.

"Thank you, kiddo. I just hope you're happy wherever you are", he says.

"You too, Luke", I say.

"But this doesn't mean, I'll let you come late to work on Monday", he says.

"I know. I'll be on time", I say.

"Drive carefully. Tell me how the dinner goes ", he says.

"Okay", I say and walk out of the office.

"Hey Alec. Is Luke inside? ", Jocelyn asks as I close the door behind me.

"Yeah. He's inside", I say.

"Okay. How are you? All settled in? ", she asks.

"Yeah all's good", I say.

"So, are you okay with Jace dating Clary?", she asks.

"Of course. I can't find anyone better than her. She's been raised by you and Luke", I say.

"Thank you, Alec", she says.

"So, are you fine with Jace? ", I ask.

"Yeah, he's so sweet and funny", she says.

"Jace? Sweet? I think you're talking about someone else", I say and she laughs good-naturedly.

"How are Max and Izzy? ", she asks.

"Good. How's your exhibition going? ", I ask.

"Better than we expected. I'm so happy about it actually", she says.

"It's nice to hear that. I'd better be going then", I say.

"Have fun tonight", she says.

"I'm gonna kill Jace", I say and she laughs again.

I wave at her as I reverse my car and then ride home.

"Do I look fine?", I ask Izzy as I come out of my room.

"Aw, you want to impress Magnus's mom, don't you? ", she asks.

I roll my eyes.

"You look fine, Alec", Jace says.

"Is Max ready? ", I ask.

"Yeah. He's training to show Magnus's mom his magic trick", she says.

"Okay. So, let's go", I say.

"Max", Jace calls out and all four of us step out of the house.

Izzy rings the doorbell and all of us wait outside.

"Oh! The new neighbours, come on in", a woman says and I can see the resemblance between her and Magnus. The same hair, the same nose, the same lips but instead her eyes are hazel unlike the amber of Magnus's.

"Sorry, ma'am, we couldn't decide between the flowers and the champagne, so we brought both", Izzy says, giving her the flowers and champagne we bought.

"You didn't have to, dear. And you can call me Elena", she says, smiling and I know she already likes us. Trust Izzy to impress people.

"I'm Isabelle. This is Jace. This is Max and this is Alec", Izzy says.

"Pleased to meet you all", she says and her eyes rest for a moment longer on me.

"Where's Magnus? ", Jace asks.

"He's still getting ready. He'll be out in a minute. All of you sit down", she says.

All of us sit down on the couch and she sits opposite us.

"Hello everyone", Magnus says as he comes out of his room. He's wearing a blue T-shirt and white jeans and he looks hotter than ever.

"Hi Magnus", Izzy, Jace and Max say in unison.

Magnus looks at me and holds my gaze for a while.

Jace clears his throat abruptly and both of us look away.

"I made some ravioli for all of you, is it okay? ", she asks.

"Ravioli is great", Izzy says.

"Do you know magic as well? ", Max asks, looking at Magnus's mom.

"Yeah", she says.

"Do you want to see my magic trick?", he asks.

"Sure, dear", she says.

Max places a coin in the palm of his hand and covers it with a cloth and when takes the cloth away, the coin disappears too.

"Wow, that's amazing, dear", she says and Max blushes.

"So, dinner then? ", she asks and all of us sit down at the table.

I sit opposite Magnus and his mom. Izzy and Max are on my right and Jace is on my left.

"Stop having eye sex, Alec. Magnus's mother is here", Izzy whispers in my ear.

"Shut up, Iz", I say.

"How's the ravioli, Max? ", she asks.

"It's very tasty, Elena", he says.

"One minute, sorry", Magnus says as his phone rings and moves out of his house.

"It's amazing, ma'am", Jace says and I take a spoonful of the ravioli.

"Wow", I say.

"Thank you, Alexander", she says, smiling at me.

Izzy and Magnus's mom talk about Magnus for a few minutes.

"Alexander, dear, could you check on Magnus?", she asks.

"Yeah, sure", I say.

"Magnus? ", I ask and he turns slowly, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh my god, Magnus. What happened? ", I ask.

"My father", he says, his voice a low whisper.

"What happened to your father, Magnus? ", I ask.

"He's dead. It was an accident", he says.

"Oh Magnus. I'm sorry", I say, hugging him tightly.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

218K 10K 41
This is an AU (Alternate Universe) Fanfiction based on the characters from the amazing series written by Cassandra Clare. All characters belong to he...
60.4K 2.2K 29
Magnus Bane made Alec Lightwood, the love of his life ,immortal. But would he be able to cope up with the consequences that are coming.Would the 'imm...
121K 2.5K 9
A story of love and sex between the sexy Magnus Bane and the hot Alexander Lightwood. It'll start with an hot fall but.. how will it finish? 😉😏 Le...
58.6K 3K 39
Magnus Bane is an international rock star who has achieved fame and fortune. While it seems he has everything that he could ever desire, he soon real...