Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Prologue

36K 1K 325
By saegulkim

"First time?"

"Haha yeah..I'm kind of nervous and worried about her. She was screaming and was in pain. It broke my heart."

"But its all natural. Trust me, it's all gonna be fine. Let's make you feel better. How did you meet her anyways?"

"We are childhood friends."

"Whoa, that's cool! When did you start dating?"

"20 years ago."

"2-20? Wow! That's a lot! How?!"

"Haha, that is long story.."

"I have all of the time in the world, Jimin."

*sighs* "fine then—"

20 Years Ago

Third Person's P.O.V.

Yeseul got interrupted.

Again.

"What do you want?!" Yeseul shouted at the figure that was standing infront of her.

"Baby, I am so sorry! I swear I didn't cheat!" He whined.

"And why should I believe that?" Yeseul gave him a dirty look.

"Because I am your boyfriend! Shouldn't you trust me?" He pleaded and Yeseul sighed.

"Fine. but if you ever," Yeseul warned the guy. "Ever hold hands with another girl, i'll seriously break up with you!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I get it. Let's go eat carrots now. Mom says that they are healthy." He replied with a smile.

"Sure, let's be healthy together!" Yeseul said excitedly as she held Jimin's hand and headed towards their playhouse.

_________________________________________

Author's note-

Immature- coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 598 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...
265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
40.5K 1.2K 14
Hey my name is Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old I'm a nerd I prefer books than boys because books don't hurt you unlike boys they will eventually play wit...
51.2K 4K 32
At the peak age of 24, Park Jimin had never been on a date, never had his first kiss, never had a girlfriend, and never had any action in the romanti...