Charmer (A Damon Salvatore no...

By Theodorax

So my name's Maya Shianora. I died aged 16 but came back from the dead, and i'll die again aged 17 but come b... More

Charmer (A Damon Salvatore novel)
chapter 2 - speaking to a dead bitch
chapter 3 - sad stranger
chapter 4 - rabbit heart racing
chapter 5 - green bean
chapter 6 - Goodbye Valentine's
Chapter seven - cry to me
chapter 8- The Date
Chapter 9 - Strange Clouds
Chapter 10 - Runaway Baby
Chapter 11 - Stupid blood slut
Chapter 12 - Strawberries
Chapter 13 - Moody cow&Stupid Slut
Chapter 14 - Truth be told
Chapter 15 - Girls like Bad boys, but i'm a bad girl
Chapter 16 - sexting&death chats
Chapter 17 - Tired Mermaid
Chapter 18 - A little Lady, no little girl
Chapter 19 - hunting,bitches&HillBillies
Chapter 20 - Dine&Dance And Fangs&Kisses
Chapter 21 - Talking through doors&Fish tails
Chapter 22 - glug glug glug
Chapter 24 - you can't run in Jeffrey Campbells
Chapter 25 - Parisian at heart
chapter 26 - Moulin rouge + sex shops
chapter 26 - I'm Back!
Chapter 27 - Drinks&Death
Chapter 28 - To every where and Beyond
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 29 - Death Day
Chapter 30 - Mustang madness
Chapter 40 - Marius Caper
Chapter 41 - Race Against Time

Chapter 23 -

1.1K 13 1
By Theodorax

Maya

OH MY GOD, THANK GOODNESS! I was still a virgin, Stefan zipped out the room after Damon had told him to shoo, but had given me some weird ass look before leaving.

'So love, what shall we do today?' Damon said, taking a step closer to me, a devilish smile playing on his perfect lips. WHAT THE HELL SNAP OUT OF IT! i stopped starring at his lips and replied.

'well...is it okay if i see Lexi in the afternoon and stay with her for the night, you can go and spend some quality time with Stefan!' I smiled sarcastically at him.

'Yay. Oh Joy. Jolly Good' Damon lazily replied, running his fingers through his hair. 'Come on, i got breakfast'

He reached out for my hand and i willingly took it. The gesture some what surprised me. I mean i had held his hand before and all, but on the bigger scale...i never held any of my boyfriends hand, not even Kyle's that much. Surprisinging, is it not!? We walked out of Damon's room into the open spaced kithchen/living area.

'wow, it smells great!' MMMMMM it sure did.

'Let me show you then, i can see you're already looking at me wanting to eat me up. Save it for tonite Angel' He winked, emptying the paper bags on the kitchen island, where i jumped up and sat down; still wrapped up in the bed sheets.

'So for my Lady, he produced a small scarf from a drawer and tied it around my head, covering my eyes. 'so you taste, you guess, you're right, reward, you're wrong, punishment'

'LETS DO THIS BITCH!' i squeeledexcitedly, i heard him chuckle gently.

'first up, open wide'  Damons hand softly cupped my chin, as he placed something in my mouth.

uuuuum...it was pastry ish, i guess like a croissant?

'croissant?' i said smally.

'WRONG!' He lifted me off the island and tossed me over his shoulder, spanking me in hysterics, while i yelled like a crazy woman, half screaming and laughing.

'it was pau aux chocolat' He said, tapping my nose. I pulled a pouty face on. 'Damon, you beter not make me "taste" your dick'

'Now that, love is actually a great idea'  He winked, bending his head down slightly, he wanted a kiss. I went with it; leaning in. His eyes were closed, time for pay back, i stuck my tongue out when his lips connected. I saw his eyes flicker open in confusion, i broke off laughing,

'that wasn't funny' His voice was serious and moody.

'aarw what's wrong nig bad Damon can't handle tongues!? How are you gonna handle me tonite, MR Vampire!?' I carried on giggling, lying down on the kitchen counter in hysterics as he tried to style it out and play it cool.

Damon

'why did you buy so much food!?' Maya yelped, gesturing at the floor littered with boxes.

'i have the constant urge to eat your pussy so this-' i gestures at the food. 'is to pre occupy me'

'Well! I say....Mr Salvatore i must say i must agree with you on that!' Her strong british accent was rather good. Damn she looks beautiful. I had never woken up day after day thinking how much i loved some one and was thankful they were here with me and....you know.

'in fact i have the urge to do so right now if i must be-'

'well maybe you should Damon' I snapped my head up at her, to find her biting on a strawberry. I could feel an ache in my fangs, a throbbing, WHY WAS IT SO BAD!? it had never been this bad before! I could feel my veins rise to the surface aroound my eyes, I looked down quickly.

'Damon...?' She asked unsure.

'hhhmm' i didn't open my mouth, she'd see my fangs! She got on her hands and knees, crawling next to me, she bought her face millimetres away from mine. I looked up at her, baring my fangs in a silly smile. I was relieved when she smiled back.

'Do you need blood?' She asked.

'no' i replied slowly.

'but how comes...your fan...you-'

'it's different'

'different how?'

'remember how vampires when they want something or people they..when they love or desire ...they...their..' I broke off not knowing what to say anymore.

'OH MY GOD I'M SORRY! I'LL GO GET DRESSED, IF YOU WANT!?'

'NO NO NO it's fine, it wasn't that, it was the-'

'the sexy comment?' She said winking.

'yeah , that'

'sorry, you know teenagers, hormones, sex, blah blah blah. If it makes you feel any better i so have the urge to just fuck you aswell, like every time i see you!'

'SERIOUSLY! NO WAY!? WHEN EVER YOU GET DRESSED OR LIE DOWN OR KISS ME OR BREATH I JUST FEEL LIKE DOING THINGS...'  We starred at each other happily for a moment, before breaking out into laughter.

We carried on talking for hours, literally like forever!

'you would've liked the 1930's it was all swing and jazz and blue's, i remember you said you liked live music.'

'stalker'

'you know you love it though, my stalker ness. I even know your bra size'

'NO WAY!'

'yes way'

'go on then'

'32 D'

She burst out into laughter, i knew i was right!

'HOW!?'

'well after you tried to seduce me last night, you didn't really do a good job picking your clothes up so i did, and maybe you know had a little peak'

'Little pervert!'

'you know you love me'

' i think you over estimate my love for you Damon'

'i'm sure i do'

'and why'd you say that?' She quirked her eye brow up gesturing for me to explain.

'i'm the one starting kisses' i replied pouting.

'what can i say your pouts are terrible , you put me off kissing you!'

'MY POUTS ARE FINE!'

'mines better'

'Maya fine. Yes you have the Marilyn Monroe pouty thing going on blah blah i'm good at other stuff'

'like what!?'

'banging chicks'

'OH COME ON! half the chicks you do don't even know they've slept with you!'

'trust me i dont need to compell girls to have them thrown all over me, take an example of your self last night...'

'ouch...mean much?'

'i'm joking Maya, plus you're just lucky i wasn't drunk..or else God knows what would've happened...'

'well thank goodness for that Damon'

'i'm sure you wouldn't have regretted it though...'

'meh, people seem to think i'd be a moaner dash screamer...'

'wow wow wow interesting, why don't we test that theory angel?'

'wow wow wow no thanks maybe hhhmmmm....75 years from now?'

'noo toooooo looonnngggggg mayaaaaaa!'

'Damon we have forever, there's no rush'

'forever still isn't enough for me'

'such a greedy little boy!'

'only when it comes to you'

'AND BLOOD!'

'Yes yes and blood'

***

'So about this dying bussiness...' I didn't know how to approach the topic, crap shit bollocks!

'go on then'

'how are we going to do this?' I asked sipping at my coffee. We were sitting in the snug corner of the coffeeshop, in the sofa at the back, the blonde lady who previously served me throwing longing stares in our direction. She proabably would've glared at Maya if she wasn't so pretty, but to be honest we were just as attractive as each other, we were a hot  couple.

'we??' Maya asked cocking her eyes brows and smilling. 'OH MY GOD YOUR BLUSHING ISH!'

'WHAT THE HELL!?'

'yeah i just saw like a little tint to your cheeks!'

'ahh stop it!'

'fine fine fine elaborate' She said pulling away from my chest where she lay her head against.

'what's going to happen?'

'i don't really know Damon, all i know is i'll die some how and i'll come back...thing is it doesn't say WHEN i'll come back, i don't know how..how uum hoe long it'll be..til i , i return'

i couldn't help but feel my heart stutter and drop, how long? what if it took days? or worse months? how about years? decades? centuries? milleniums?

'Damon, it won't be that long at the most a year'

'a year...?' I asked looking up at her slowly. She gave me a sad smile, before bending forward to press her lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 185 45
Emily is 18 years old, she lives with her sister Kayleigh who's 19 and her younger brother Jeremy, who's 15. After the horrible car crash which their...
159K 2.7K 15
Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever since I was turned into a werewolf. I'm not...
70.2K 1.5K 28
"I always thought that a mate would be nice but I never really thought much of it, you know? I used to think that it wouldn't change much, just give...
39.5K 733 16
Alexis has powers. Weird powers. She has no friends because she trusts no one. After her dad died, she learned about her powers and found out that sh...