come closer || nh au

By nothisiseileen

Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

twenty-seven

2.7K 56 17
By nothisiseileen

Mere hands me some of my brushes, so I can do my makeup. It's only Mere and me getting done together tonight. Lilian is at another girls place to get ready and Mia and Riley can't come because they both have family things to do. Wesley is not taking us to the party because he's already at Jake's place and driving over with him. I'm on sober duty tonight but I already told Mere that I might get drunk, too, and find us someone to drive us home. I think she's okay with it but she didn't really answer to that.

"Should I do glitter or should I go with my natural matt look?", Mere asks, as I start on my foundation.

"Glitter", I mumble, almost getting some foundation in my mouth.

"Good choice", she chuckles, seeing my struggle.

I hate wearing foundation but after my period ended two days ago, I really broke out. My face looks like the moon's surface. Mere turns on our party preparation playlist, first selecting some Nicki Minaj. I actually kind of like her music. It's fun and you feel like a girl boss when listening to her. We both sing along.

After about half an hour, I'm finished with everything, having a very natural makeup look with no fake lashes. My eyelashes are thankfully at an amazing length, so I just have to coat them with mascara twice. Mere is still putting on highlighter and then she should be done.

"What are you wearing?", she asks me, putting her makeup back in her bag.

I open my closet and pull out the clothes that I already picked out earlier and put them on one hanger.

"This", I say and hold it out to her.

"Looks fine to me. I'm wearing this", she says, pulling a silver sequin dress from her bag.

I never understood how you can wear something like that. Isn't that really heavy and warm? I could never wear something like that. Let alone because I think it wouldn't suit me and my personality.

"Nice", I say, turning with my clothes in my hands to get changed in my bathroom.

I get changed as quick as I can. We should've been at the party about ten minutes ago. Niall already asked me, if we were still coming because he was waiting outside for us to greet us, so we wouldn't be alone for the first minutes. As soon as I'm completely finished getting dressed, I go back to my room, also seeing Meredith finished with changing. She looks so beautiful and I wish my brother would like her and not Lilian, even though she's amazing, too. I mean, Meredith is my best friend and never had a lot of luck with guys, especially after the Niall-thing happened.

"Damn, girl, you look like Ryan's going to have a snack, no, a feast tonight", I chuckle, checking her out in her outfit.

She punches me in the shoulder playfully, telling me that I'm an idiot.

"Well, you look like someone Niall would bang against the bathroom door", she fires back.

I chuckle a bit, feeling my cheeks get a little red. Niall and I will never be a thing. We will never have sex again. It was a one time thing.

"I hope we play Truth or Dare tonight. I have some pretty good dares for tonight", she explains, following me downstairs.

I take my cross body from the kitchen table and put my wallet in it before getting my car keys. We sit in the car soon, running through the cold rain. It started raining as soon as Mere came over. I actually like the rain somehow. It calms me a little. Mere connects her phone to the aux-chord and plays our party preparation playlist. We sing along to quite some songs before I reach Niall's place. I park one block away from his road, so I don't get in too much trouble, if the police comes and tries to clear up the party. They usually start with scanning the people for the drivers of nearby vehicles.

"So, what's up with you and Niall?", Mere asks, as we walk towards the huge mansion like house.

"What should be up is the better question", I state.

"Like, you know, are you guys doing anything?"

I shake my head sadly, looking over at her. She then lays her arm over my shoulders, rubbing my shoulder with her hand.

"The only thing happening between us right now is that Wesley hates the fact that we're going to Homecoming together. And I realized that I will never be in a relationship with Niall, well, as long as Wesley has something to do with Niall."

Mere huffs a bit, releasing me from her grip. She's quiet for a while but speaks as soon as we're in front of the house.

"Just have fun tonight and hang around Niall. I can keep Wesley occupied but I think Lilian will be able to do that, too. You should have fun. Maybe, Wesley realizes that you two are good for each other", she says.

I nod, just opening the front door of Niall's house. He wasn't outside, waiting for us, like he told me but the amount of people explain it a bit. He has to keep everything safe. Of course he doesn't want anyone destroying this expensive house. Mere leads the was through the hallway down to the open living room with the open kitchen and the kitchen island with all of the alcohol and mixing drinks. I see my brother sitting on the couch with Lilian on his lap, making out wildly with her. I feel a little cringe build up in me but I look away immediately, so it doesn't even show. Ryan is the first to greet us, kissing Mere's cheek and hugging me lightly.

"This party is just getting started. It's really lame for a party", he shouts in both of our ears at the same time.

Mere nods a little. The music is so loud. I look over, looking for Niall. It's weird that I look for him first. Then I see him. He comes walking into the open living room, catching my eyes on him and throwing a smirk at me. His feet carry him towards me. Tonight he looks really good. I can't believe how good he looks. His eyes really stand out tonight and his blonde hair is a little wild.

"Hey", he speaks, going in for a hug.

I hug him back, feeling weak and hoping he won't feel my body shaking. I'm really nervous.

"Hi, Niall", I whisper, while hugging him.

We release from each other soon enough and I feel his lips on my cheek, leaving a little tingle on my cheek. His hand is on my arm, still from pulling me in from the hug. As soon as he sees me looking at his hand, he takes it down.

"I thought you wouldn't come", Niall says, looking very happy.

"Oh, no. Mere just needed a little longer for her make up today", I explain.

He nods understandingly. A smile is on my lips, as he turns towards the "bar" transformed out of the kitchen island.

"Jägermeister and Coke?", Niall asks, looking over at me.

"Maybe some beer first. I need to slowly get in this time", I explain.

Niall nods, walking over to the fridge. He just greets a few people on his way. I turn my back towards him. I catch Wesley still making out with Lilian, Luke leaning against a wall, texting on his phone and Conner standing beside him, talking. Jake also stands nearby, looking at some girls in a corner, dancing. Mere and Ryan disappeared into nothing, so it's just going to be Niall and I, I guess. Maybe we'll stand around Jake and the others. Someone suddenly touches my shoulder, making me look back. I immediately jump back and turn around completely. What is Grayson doing here? Niall said he'd never invite him and his friends again.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", I shout, seeing a few of his friends behind him.

He grabs my arm, capturing me in this situation. I try to look behind Grayson but I can't. It feels like it's only Grayson's group and me in this room. The music becomes so loud. I feel numb. My eyes wander around Grayson's face.

"Let go of me, you pervert", I growl, trying to pull my arm away from him.

I think I would throw up, if I didn't wear my jacket and he would be touching my bare skin. I feel so weak, as he tightens his grip around my arm.

"I need to talk to you", Grayson speaks up, "Alone."

"What the hell do you think? Do you believe I'd go somewhere alone with you? You must be stupid to think that!", I say, just loud enough for him to hear.

"We need to talk about what happened", he tries to explain but I feel him losen his grip, so I rip my arm out.

I stumble back a bit, seeing Niall practically jogging towards us between the people. He pushes himself in front of me, speaking to Grayson, having to look up at him. I see Grayson tense up.

"I need to talk to her, Niall. She has to hear why I did what I did. I want to apologize to her", I hear Grayson say.

It got quieter in this room, even the music got turned down.

"You know that I told you to never come back to my parties. You tried to rape Violet!", Niall shouts.

"I was drunk and on LSD!", Grayson shouts back.

"That's not a reason to try and rape someone. You should've seen her that night. I had to spend the night at her place because she was so scared that you would come back and try it again. You scared her so bad, that she didn't want to come to my parties again. I had to promise her that you would never come back but here you are! So, leave my house and never come back or I will call the cops on your ass", Niall growls.

Grayson and his friends start laughing, everyone silencing and the music turning off. People got their phones out, recording what is happening. I look back, seeing Wesley right behind me with Jake, Luke and Conner. Lilian is also standing next to me, holding my hand. I didn't even feel them all coming up to me or Lilian taking my hand.

"You would be busted by calling the cops, Niall. You have underaged drinking and drug abuse right here", one of Wesley's friends says.

"You guys should just leave. You're ruining the party for everyone and you're scaring the shit out of Violet!", Lilian shouts.

"You little whore should keep your mouth shut", Grayson's friend says.

A little "ohh" goes through the room.

"You need to leave", Wesley says, holding Jake back by his arm.

"You fucking cunt! Don't call my baby sister a whore. You're the one that fucks around! You tried to rape my best friends sister!", Jake shouts, ripping himself from Wesley, pouncing past me and towards Grayson and his friends.

There are also some girls, one holding onto Grayson's hand. I look away, knowing Grayson's friend and Jake will get into a fist fight. It's dead silent in the room.

"All of your girl friends are just filthy little whores. Violet fucked a Senior as a Sophomore. Lilian lost her virginity to a college student as a Freshman. Mia or whatever her name is fucked a teacher at school, Riley had sex with the whole baseball team and you, the blonde girl, Meredith, you had an orgy with the football team as a Freshman", Grayson says, pointing at Meredith.

I see the boys from our group crack their knuckles. Mere suddenly starts crying. I know that that's not true. Riley did not have sex with the whole baseball team and Mia hasn't even lost her virginity yet. And Mere certainly did not have an orgy with the football team.

"You're a dead son of a bitch", Wesley mumbles, stepping forward.

"You wouldn't start a fist fight in this beautiful mansion, would you?", one of Grayson's friends starts provoking the boys.

"You want to bet?", Conner says, also stepping to Niall and Wesley.

Jake is about to jump on one of Grayson's friends, if they say another thing. Someone in the crowd clears their throat.

"And let me say one thing: Niall, do you remember what happened with Amy? Well, I was the guy who fucked her and it was so good", Grayson says.

Then all you hear is a harsh sound of skin hitting skin, bone hitting bone, Niall's fist hitting Grayson's cheek. I cringe a bit by the sound but suddenly everyone behind me starts shouting and howling. I watch in fear, as Niall, Wesley, Jake, Luke and Conner fight with Grayson and his three friends. Lilian is still holding my hand, shouting for them to stop. Mere is on my other side, also shouting at them to stop. I feel so empty.

"Stop!", I start shouting as well.

"Stop it!", Mere shouts.

Suddenly, Jake gets pushed back by Grayson. Jake's back meets me, pushing me down to the ground with Jake on me. Lilian let go of my hand, as I was falling. Jake is heavy on me, making it hard for me to breathe. I can't say anything. Mere and Lilian are trying to get Grayson off of Jake by shouting his name and pulling at him but Grayson keeps punching Jake, really getting him. Everyone in the room is shouting for them to stop. Some even try to get people apart from each other. I look up, seeing a fist come right to my face, meeting with my upper cheek and my eye. I scream in pain. Jake must've ducked and Grayson's fist must've gotten me instead. I try to get Jake off of me but he's so heavy. I need to take care of my eye. Suddenly, everyone is silent, only hearing some profanities from the boys in a fist fight. I look up at Grayson, seeing him sit on top of Jake and I. People move away, seeing no more sense in this fight. Grayson and Jake get off of me. Mere and Lilian help me up. They quickly escort me out of the room but the fight seems to continue as the shouting starts up again. They both help me get into the bathroom, locking the door. Mere sits me down on the toilet. I feel no pain at all but I know that it should hurt. Maybe it's just the shock.

"It's going to be okay", Mere says.

"Do you have makeup wipes?", Lilian asks, directed towards us.

I shake my head but it starts pounding a little. Mere and Lilian start looking for anything that will remove my makeup.

"The boys are so stupid for starting that fight!", Lilian groans in annoyance.

"I found baby wipes", Mere announces, throwing them over to me.

"Take off your make up, as beautiful as it is. I need to see how bad you got hit. You can borrow my makeup after", Lilian explains to me.

I nod. I'm not mad at anyone but Grayson and his friends should've stayed away from this stupid party. All I wanted was to have fun with my friends after having a mental breakdown earlier when I was with Wes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 297 54
"You sure?" Niall checked. "I'm sure," I confirmed. And in no time at all, the two of us had become almost part of each other in a way. We were lost...
49.3K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
1.9M 43.6K 25
Renee Delilah Parker has always been an average girl. She had average grades, she was funny and a basic tomboy. Her mother sends her to spend the Su...