Obsession (Black Hat x Reader)

By KitKatMochiiii

(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Halloween Special
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 2

10.1K 203 1K
By KitKatMochiiii

Black Hat looks like he is singing some opera song.
______________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I walked along with my three sisters. It was my supposed blind date. As we reached the small cafè, we saw the guys.

My brother-in-law pulled Rozy inside with him, and Imran did the same but not before giving Sonia a kiss. Ray walked up to Liza and smiled sheepishly at her. She blushed as I turned my attention to the last boy, who send to be an year older than me. He had red, deep red hair and deep black eyes. He was smiling kindly, he looked really handsome. I smiled back, nervous.

"(Y/n), my, you really are a true piece of beauty, such innocence, such elegance, and such grace, utterly breathtaking" he complimented me with big eyes and a smile. I couldn't help but blush as he held out his hand.

"Thanks, you are good-looking yourself" I took his hand and looked down as we walked in.

"Thank you my dear" he bowed slightly and playfully. I just smiled.

We sat down near the back where there was a window to look outside. I can't help but feel someone is watching me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

"Y-yes, I am okay" I fake smiled, the feeling of being watched is making all the hair on my neck stand up and his constant attention is making me flustered. He wasn't convinced but he let it pass, seems like an observant guy.

"So, order whatever you want, I'll pay, no buts" he said with finality in his voice. I only nodded with a dumbfounded look, he didn't even let me pay at least half of the bill, oh well,guess the party is on him.

We ordered our food. Henry ordered waffles and mocha while I ordered pancakes and cappuccino. The waiter went away with his notebook.

"So, what do you like to do?" Henry asked, slightly leaning towards me, showing his interest in me. He was wearing a white dress shirt and black jeans. I was wearing a simple full sleeved white shirt and a royal blue scarf, navy blue jeans and midnight blue converse, because I felt comfortable in this type of clothing. My hair put up in a high ponytail (or let down in case you have short hair).

I tilted my head at his question, my mind going to thinking more to gather the things I do in free time, but it seemed that Henry took it wrong.

"Oh, I mean, what are your hobbies?" He asked playfully facepalming himself.

"I love to read, cook and bake, doing experiments, trying new stuff, sometimes singing and dancing and taking walks outside" I smiled at him. "What about you?" I asked him.

"I like cooking, riding on my bike in the morning in the nearby woods and writing" he said thinking about his hobbies.

"That's nice! Why do you like riding your bike there?" I asked, interested.

"Oh, the woods are really beautiful in the morning, smell of earth and fog with mist and dew all over included with moss and lively green plants, it's really peaceful to be there" he smiled.

"Maybe someday you can take me with you" I smiled nervously.

"Sure, I will" he smiled.

"Thanks" I told him as our order was placed in front of us. We both ate our food in comfortable silence, sometimes, I would look up to catch Henry looking at me, he would blush and look down and I would do the same. It was quite amusing actually.

As we finished, I looked sound to see Liza starting into Ray's eyes as he did the same. I turned to see Rozy and Marco, my bro-in-law, more like bro-in-love, kissing. I snickered and turned to look at Sonia and Imu, who were practically swooning at each other.

"I see every one is busy" Henry looked around as well. I nodded. "How about we go for a walk?" He suggested.

"Sure" I smiled at him as I tilted my head a bit.

We both paid, well, Henry did and then we went to walk around the place.

"Who do you hate or dislike?" I asked Henry.

"That slutty girl that is in love with me, but only wants me for my body, do you know, she made me lose my poor virgin eyes, man it was terrifying" he shivered. I suppressed a laugh because of the way he said it. "What about you dear?" He asked.

"I hate liars, spiders and thieves, rapists also count" I frowned and added the last one remembering about the not so nice event.

"Hate or afraid of spiders?" he asked wiggling his brows making my face break into a smile.

"Despise, I utterly hate that ugly creature. It's so disgusting and.... hairy" I made a disgusted face.

"True, it could really use some shaving" he laughed at the hilarious thought of a spider trying to shave it's legs. I laughed a little too.

"You're right" I said after my small laughing fit. I can still feel someone watching me but I am trying my best to ignore it.

We talked around making jokes and fun for some time as we returned to the cafè.

"I didn't realize how late it has gotten" he said looking up. I looked up with a frown as well.

"Don't worry, I'll drop you off, I can't let a beautiful lady like you walk on the streets alone at night, who knows what might happen" he said as he took me to the parking lot.

I shuddered as I recalled that night again. I took his offer, your safety is in your hands after all. He made me wait outside the parking lot and took out his bike. Taking it to the road, he sat on it and I sat behind him, holding the back of the bike. He started the bike.

"You can hold my waist, I am all yours my lady" he looked at me sideways and winked making me blush as I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head oh his back. We sped off.

I looked at everything and savored the feeling of the wind on my face and hair with half drooped eyes. Before I knew it, we were already home. I got off the bike and thanked him, he just gave me a loving smile and sped off.

I was surrounded by my family as I got home. I somehow escaped them and prepared myself for the night and went down for dinner, immediately being attacked by my family and their questions again. I didn't tell them what had happened today and made an excuse while glaring at Rozy who smiled innocently.

I walked back to my room and went to sleep.

Dream.........

I saw myself in a black void, slowly colours started seeping in but almost all of them were shades of red and black and gray. Slowly, the void molded into an office of some sort. I found myself sitting on a chair in front of desk. A big, weird chair being in front of it, which was turned around, it's back facing me. I looked at the golden plate and saw Black Hat on it.

What?! Is this a dream!?! I don't think so, never have my dreams been so vivid so that I can think clearly in them. But falling asleep is the last thing I remember. This is a dream!!! No way could it be reality!!!

"You are right" I heard a gruff voice speak as the chair turned around and I faced the one and only, Black Hat. I glared at him as he spoke, a big grin, really big, visible on his face. I couldn't move from the chair, it was as if I was stuck, this is definitely a dream, I tried to convince myself.

"This is a dream little (y/n), but not a normal one, you see, I have come to your dream to see you" he said, his grin never faltering. Now I understand why my dream is like this.

"What do you want from me?" I asked as I glared at him.

"Oh poor little (y/n), what I want is you." He smirks standing up menacingly. I was shocked, and scared.

"W-why?" My voice broke a bit as I gulped.

"You know, I'm interested in you. That night when I saw you dealing with that pest, I realized that you could prove to be of great use for me. Plus, you'll be a nice decor for my lair" he smirked coldly as he approached me. I couldn't move at all, something was holding me down.

"A-are you the one stalking me?" I asked, being afraid since I'm bound down, unable to move and open to attacks.

"So you noticed. Yes, I do stalk you. And since you brought it up" he went close to my ear from behind me. "Don't ever go near any boys again, or I'll have to kill them and hurt you too, and trust me, you wouldn't want that" he spoke devilishly. I took a breath and let it out.

"Why?" I spoke quietly but I know he heard me.

"Because you are mine! Mine to keep, not anyone else's. And I will make sure that anyone who looks at you will have their eyes gouged out!" His eyes turned black and his pupils turned red. Claws tore through his gloves and dug in the chair I was sitting on. I became angry at that.

"I am no object!!! And I have nothing to do with you!!! You are not my owner!!! You can't tell me what to do and what not!!!! I can do what I want!!! It's my life and my will!!!" I screamed at him, finally standing up and facing him, seething in anger. He looked unhappy, really unhappy, frowing. Suddenly he lunged at me and I was pinned to a wall as the area was around me morphed again.

He held me up the wall to his height, which was around 6 ft. while mine is (your height). He held me up by my neck, choking me. I clawed at his hands.

"Don't raise your voice in front of me!!! You are nothing but a weak and pathetic human!!!! I can dispose of you whenever I want! And without a second thought!!! And I am not your owner yet!!! But I will be soon!!! I always get what I want and no one can stop me, no hero, no villain, nothing. You better place that in your little mind. You will be mine, one way or another and you don't have much time left! Better enjoy your time with your family!!!" He growled inhumanly, his teeth being sharper, he looked wild, his pupils dilated and acid dripping down his mouth.

He held my neck even tighter, black dots appeared in my vision, blurring it, but even through the blur, I could still clearly see Black Hat's dangerous smirk.

"Good night (y/n), or should I say, good morning" I heard him as I lost my consciousness.

End.......

I woke up with a start, in cold sweat. I wiped my face and fall down on my bed breathing heavily. I never had nightmares, this was completely new to me. I put a hand to my neck, wincing and retracting when I felt a sharp pain. Guess I will have to use my scarf to hide it.

I just stared at the ceiling, the dream repeating through my head again and again.
_____________________

Black Hat is yandere, but not so much he would kill, though he will use them to manipulate you, sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
228K 6.3K 58
(Y/n) knows the truth. She knows what he is. What a monster he can, and could be. But it was too late for her to know, now she is trap. Trap inside a...
4.7K 464 101
TRIGGER WARNINGS: - Descriptions of graphic blood and gore - Strong language - Sexual themes - Descriptions of physical and psychological torture - T...
259K 5.5K 22
Flug has worked for black hat for numerous years doing his best to create new evil inventions. It isn't until after...one incident...that black hat s...