Tales of Harmonin

Oleh leohevia18

Tales of Harmonin: The first part in an epic long saga. Tales of Harmonin is a science fiction fantasy taking... Lebih Banyak

Tales of Harmonin
Prologue
Chapter 2: The Awakening, Part II
Chapter 3: A New World
Chapter 4: Happy Reunions
Chapter 5: Heaven, Hell, and Destiny's Weapon
Chapter 6: Hector's Battle!
Chapter 7: A Moment of Dark Awakening
Chapter 8: Harmonin
Chapter 9: A Warriors first step...
Chapter 10: A moments rest

Chapter 1: The Awakening, part I

32 0 0
Oleh leohevia18

 Chapter One: The Awakening, part I

On a distant planet during a clear, blue, calm evening, there's a large mountain range, but everything is not as tranquil as it seems. There’s a sound of metal clashing in the distance with great force! Out of the blue two dark blurs appear above the mountain range  moving at great speeds causing the air to ripple with energy!! As the blurs collide, the sound of metal clashing can be heard once again shaking the very foundation of mountains below. The blurs stop in midair only a few feet away from each other.

On closer inspection the blur on the left is a large red dragon flapping its wings in order to stay afloat. The dragon then levels itself revealing a young man riding on top. The cold wind at the high altitudes whipped his long red bandana back and forth before it fell back down to his lower back. His bandana held up his spiky dark brown hair, that swayed in the wind. The mighty dragon shifted along with the constantly changing air currents as he gripped the saddle with his left arm revealing the blood red armor that protected his hand, expanded into his black triangle shaped shoulder pauldron, adorned with two silver studs.

The young man tried to calm his dragon by gently patting it with his red and black combat boots, but the young dragon grew restless, making his chest armor shake with excitement. The dragons wings flapped with more ferocity causing his flame designed pants to ruffle in the piercing wind and his bandana to fall onto his right shoulder. He carefully lifted his right arm up to his shoulder pushing the bandana over it with the hand guard of his katana. He dropped his arm back to his side as his black gauntlet brushed his leg, and the black muscle band contracted against his bicep.

The dragon then roared at their opponent, revealing another young man that somehow floats in the trifling air. He brushed off some of the dragon’s drool off his left shoulder pauldron, even though his right one was constricting his movement. He smiled as he flattened out the wrinkles on his long sleeve blue silk shirt, and dark blue silk pants. The wind whipped around him, making the laces on his shoes smack the middle part of his long blade that he held in his left hand. The young men stare at each other for what seems like hours as the hot sun, and cold mountain air berate their skin. The tension in the air thickens with every muscle twitch between the two. Their auras collide almost causing the air to light up with energy. Finally the dragon lets out a loud roar! The two opponents charge at each other and their swords clash with a loud *CLANG!!!* The force is so intense that shock waves of energy shoot in all directions as the clouds disperse; the mountains below them tremble as the sounds of falling boulders echo through the clear skies!

They duel in the air circling each other as they increase in altitude, making their circles of death smaller and smaller as one tries to gain the advantage over the other using their speed to make their turns faster than their opponent’s. In this aerial dance of cold steel and certain death, unwavering swords impact as they close in on one another, each embroilment thundering with sparks. Faster than his opponent can keep up, the young man riding the dragon manages to knock his opponent's sword out of his hand by landing a strike near his hand. Surprised the weaponless young man flies to a safe distance, gathers an enormous amount of energy around him, channeling it into his hands and aims at the dragon. Then in an instant the energy absorbs itself into a huge beam of pure dark power which the young man shoots off the palm of his hands at the direction of the dragon.

The young man in red armor sees the attack coming and narrowly dodges the energy blast. He orders his dragon to charge at their opponent, but he soon realizes that was a foolish move because he his opponent's previous blast was only meant to be a distraction. At the last second he notices an even bigger energy blast that he can't dodge. The energy ruptures around him and his dragon as they are enveloped in a ball of raging fire! All is quiet as the smoke clears, the young man in red is seen falling off his dragon plummeting in the air to the void below. Both dragon and rider are knocked out from the explosion, surviving by a miracle.

The young man in red begins to plummet faster towards the void below regaining consciousness in the process. He begins to think to himself, "Strange... almost like... a dream..." he begins to plummet faster to the ground diving headfirst! The young man begins talking to himself, "I'm falling? Weird... this wind sure feels real though..." Then a thought of horror crosses his mind as he realizes the reality of his situation. "Dreams can’t be real, but this wind is real so that means..." he notices he is only 50 feet above the ground and lets out a loud yell as he is about to hit the sharp rocks covering the green fields below...

Then in an instant, the same young warrior who was dressed in red armor, sits up in his bed, drenched in cold sweat. He begins talking to himself as he rubs the salty water away from his eyes. "Man that was a weird dream..." he looks over at his digital alarm clock, "3 am! Ugh... I need sleep..." He closes his eyes as his head lays on the sweat matted pillow and once again drifts off into a deep sleep.

A couple of hours later the alarm clock starts to ring, breaking the silence in the room. The young man reaches over and turns it off, struggling as he gets out of bed. He walks over to a mirror in his room, avoiding the various clothes strewn over the floor and combs his light brown hair up into messy spikes. He takes in a deep breath and stares at his hazel eyes thinking he noticed something strange with his pupils. He says to himself, "These nightmares are getting more realistic... Just have to ignore them, they’re just dreams." He takes in a deep breath and then begins to examine his muscular features from intense training. "Time for my morning workout."

He stretches his body for a moment and stands completely erect measuring at 5 ft 9 inches. He then drops to the floor positioning himself correctly, putting one arm behind his back, and begins doing one handed push-ups with his left arm. He counts under his breath until he reaches 50 and switches arms. He repeats with his right arm until he feels the strain in his body, switching to regular push-ups and counts to himself until he reaches 100.

With his arms beginning to strain, the young man then begins to do sit-ups winding the clock alarm for 15 minutes. Afterwards, as his abs burn with accomplishment, he begins to lift light weights until he is covered in sweat yet again. He then walks over to a shelf where he picks up two wooden practice swords. They’re heavy at first, but he practices his swings and foot work until his arms burn with agony. Finally to finish his work out, he begins to punch and kick a punching bag for 15 minutes until he can no longer breathe, as if his lungs were begging for an ounce of fresh air. Talking to himself in between raspy breaths he says,"Not bad for a morning workout... but this afternoon's spar with Hector should finish it up.” He stops briefly to wipe the sweat from his face when he notices the time. “Shit it’s 6:30. Have to hurry up and shower... Don't want to be late for school again."

After a quick shower, dressing casual for the day with just a red t-shirt, jeans, and black and white sneakers, he puts on his favorite black hoodie, and walks to the door but stops only for a second to say, "Bye mom... Bye dad.” No reply. “I'll be home soon after school. Hector, Shana, and Monica might come over later." As the young man leaves and locks his door, he stops at the balcony outside his apartment and surveys the city he lives in. Few skyscrapers fill the city, but the bland rooftops of business and other apartment complexes litter the streets. The sound of police sirens can be heard in the distance as the smog from the factories slowly pollute the populace.

The sun is barely starting to come over the horizon casting an orange glow over the roofs of the others building, warming up the cold morning. As if he was looking for something the young man scans the entire city looking for an answer to some unanswered question, with only the wind to howl back at him. It is as if he was looking for some excuse to stay home, as the sounds of gang violence and people’s sorrow filled the early misty morning. Deciding it was time to leave he exited the apartment complex he lived in and began his walk to school among the busy streets of both the corrupt and the lawless.

Walking at a brisk pace the young man remembers the strange dreams of last night. The thought vanishes when all of a sudden he hears a shout, "Hey Leo!! Wait up man!!" He turns around to see who is calling for him, when he realizes who it is. "Hey Hector what's up, bro?" As Hector catches up, Leo extends his hand to hold onto his shoulder noticing that he's dressed up a bit more than his usual casual self wearing a black dress shirt over his white v-neck. With a cocky grin and a joking manner Hector says, "I see you're running late as usual." Hector catches his breath and stands straight up, being just a couple of inches taller than Leo at 5 ft 11 inches. Leo responds with his own grin as he says, "Yeah... you know I get lazy sometimes." Leo stares into the distance for a moment, letting Hector rest for a bit. "Yeah I know you are because I am too. C'mon bro, we're going to be late because of you." says Hector as they walk together the rest of the way towards school, a daily occurrence between friends.

Hector brushes his short black hair forward with a comb when he remembers something, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Happy 16th Birthday, man! I can't believe it’s May 18 already!" Leo stops walking and looks down at the bleak greyish sidewalk. Hector stops to look back at him, the sun covering his vision as he puts a hand up to his face. He looks at Hector with a painful look on his face and says, "Oh yeah... I forgot today is my birthday..." Hector gives Leo a bewildered look and asks, "How can you forget your own birthday? I’ve got to wait until December 28 before I’m 16... sucks having a late birthday, but oh well right." Hector stares at Leo a bit longer and realizes the gravity of what he said as his face turns into a small frown. Hector begins to think to himself, "God, I'm such an idiot... I'm his best friend, and I forgot! His parents died last year on his 15th birthday..." He walks over to Leo and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Hey, man, sorry... chacho fue que se me olvido un momento, pana perdoname. (Shit I forgot for a moment, Bro, forgive me.)"

Leo stares back into Hector's brown eyes and says, "Esta bien, no se preocupe. (It's ok, don't worry about it.) I appreciate it really. How could I forget my own birthday?! C'mon if we stay here any longer we're definitely going to be late." Leo runs ahead of Hector putting on a brave face and a fake smile for his friend. Hector catches up and pushes Leo into the empty street playfully as they walk towards the school again joking and laughing all the way..

Leo arrives with Hector on time, but he decides to skip class until lunch and heads towards the roof. Leo walks through the loud and crowded halls of his high school. He see’s the empty faces of all the students around him, some of them happy, some of them still sleepy, others look blank. The school echos with gossip but as Leo continues his walk he begins to drown out the noise as all becomes quiet in his mind, but his breathe. The dreary white faded colors of the school’s walls blur together with the rusted green lockers. The dirty stained tiles feel beaten beneath his feet as he opens the door to the stairwell taking one last look back at the brainwashed herd of young adolescents. He thinks to himself, “How can they all stand this. How can they all act so content or so stupid.”

On the roof Leo sits down against a granite wall leaning against it as his legs slide forward slightly. The sun’s rays begin to gently shine down on him as he feels his cold skin begin to warm up. The chain link fence sways quietly in the breeze as the calm spring morning fills his nose with smell of the cities many bakeries’ chimney smoke. Leo begins to doze off a little as his mind begins to think about his late parents when the door to the roof opens suddenly.

Leo looks over and sees it’s Shana. He looks at her for a second noticing she has straightened her medium length brown hair. As she slowly walks around the rooftop looking for him, Leo could almost see up her short blue jean mini skirt thanks to the gentle breeze and the dark blue high heels she wore today. Leo blushed slightly at her sight, his mind beginning to wander as her panty line was almost visible. Shana then turned around, noticed Leo sitting down, and walked over to him with a smile as her heels clacked in the open air. She stopped a few inches in front of him and bends over a little with her hands on her hips and a mad look on her face, but Leo lost focus looking down her hot pink top seeing her breasts before she smacked him over the head!

"Leo! I knew you'd be up here! I've been looking for you! Mira, si tu crees que no vas a ir a tus clases piensalo otra ves! (Look, if you think you're not gonna go to your classes you’d better think again!)" Leo looks at Shana, but then starts to look at the seasoned worn floor. "You know I wouldn't skip unless I had a good reason... I just want to be alone for a bit that's all... I promise I'll be there at lunch." Shana sits next to Leo and starts to hold him gently, putting her head against his shoulder while she wrapped her arm around his and held his hand with her other soft hand.

Leo gives Shana a painful look as the memories of his late parents entered his mind while he began to stare into her blue eyes for a second. She stayed silent for a moment hypnotized by his hazel eyes, but manages to start speaking, "I don't want the government to take you away... I'm happy that they're letting you live on your own and taking care of you until you’re 18, but if you keep skipping you'll fail and..." Shana starts to squeeze Leo’s arm and hand tighter. Leo then twists his shoulder and slips his arm around Shana to hug her back and says, "I promise they won't take me away... Remember I'm a special case. As long as I keep my grades up I'll be fine." Leo looks at Shana again and smiles at her.

"This is the last time I'll skip, ok. Now get to class before you get in trouble." Shana smiles and gets back up. She starts walking towards the door and turns around when she reaches it. "Oh, before I go, Happy Birthday! You better be there at lunch! I swear if you're not there, I will beat you up!" Shana opens the door and takes one last look at Leo. "I'll see you later, ok. Don't do anything stupid until then, please..." Leo begins to stare at the sky and closes his eyes as the grey morning clouds begin to cover the sun. "Yeah, sure, no problem... I'll see you later ok." Shana then leaves while Leo stares off into space wondering about his feelings for Shana.

Shana

“I can’t believe Leo’s up on the roof skipping again,” Thought shana as she walked the busy halls to her first class. “Still he deserves the day to himself. I just wish he’d let me spend it with him. He needs me now more than ever, I’ll just have to be stronger for him.” She kept staring at her feet on her way until she bumped into someone and looked up noticing it was Hector.

Shana: “Oh, hey Hector sorry i was lost in thought.

Hector: “It’s cool, I’m kinda in the same boat.”

“I wonder if Hector could help me out with Leo... maybe not I’ll just stay quiet for now.” “So have you talked to Monica lately she’s been mentioning you a lot at the mall lately, its actually kinda cute, but annoying.”

Hector: “Monica? Oh yeah that really shy girl... you know how it is talking to her, always exciting with just us two being quiet and nervous around each other you can feel the chemistry between us... well honestly we’re kinda getting close. I’m really happy and so is she from what you’re telling me.”

“What did he say?! Oh god i spaced out... Crap i was too busy thinking about what cake i was gonna bake for Leo’s birthday party tonight. Oh wait i know what to say!”  “Haha yeah well you know... anyways i should get to class talk to you later bye.”

Hector

“Bitch just ignored me! Oh well to hell with it, I got more important shit to worry about.” “Yeah talk to you later.” “I wonder where Leo is skipping today, lucky bastard gets away with a lot in this school. Still I can’t blame him for acting out lately. Oh god here I am in first period English again.” Hector pulls out his beaten up notebook and begins to just doodle random stick figures. “Poor guy has had it tough since we were kids; with his mom always being in the hospital and his dad being a cop. Still not like I’ve had it rough either. Its best I keep my problems to myself as much as possible, baby sister and me have enough to deal with, without him sticking his nose in. The guy means well, but he can over do it. Guess when we spar later today I’ll have a chance to beat some sense into him. Maybe at lunch I’ll start by lecturing him about his attitude lately.”

A few hours later at lunch, the sanitized, yet still greasy cafeteria is full of noise, gossip, and loud music. The young high school students crowd around in the line and tables, each falling into their own groups of “friends”. As Leo and Hector try to talk to each other, practically yelling, another student runs bye screaming over the noise causing the two friends to shake their heads in disapproval. "Leo, when are you going to make a move on Shana? It's obvious that you two like each other. Seriously man... She's been waiting like... forever for you to make a move, and you just keep sitting there!" Leo takes a few sips of his chocolate milk before he answers, trying to stall for time. "I don't know, man. I don't even know if I like her. I see her as a baby sister more than anything else... I think Ima just keep it the way it is." Bewildered by Leo's answer Hector gives him a shocked look. "I'm telling you make a move! She's not going to wait for you forever and don't say you don't like her! I've seen the way you stare at her sometimes. Trust me I don't stare at my little sister like that."

Leo stares at the ceiling for a bit scrunching his face in thought before turning back to his friend. "Yeah, I guess... but what about you huh?" Haven't you had a thing for Monica since like what? The 5th grade... You need to make a move! Every time you talk to her, you freeze up and turn red! It's funny actually when you think about it." Leo flashes Hector a big grin in thinking he has silenced him.

But Hector fires back, "Hey! So not true I've been talking to her a lot lately, and I'm actually going to make a move tomorrow, believe it or not." Proud of this rebuke to Leo, Hector leans back into his chair, crossing his arms, giving him a confident smile back. "Plus man Shana really cares about you. I've never seen anyone care about a guy so much. I'd say she even..." Leo cuts him off in mid-sentence, "Shut up man. They're coming! We'll talk later about this." Leo breathes a sigh of relief as Shana walks up to the table, with a girl following her closely behind. He begins to wonder how the other girl thinks she can hide behind Shana. Shana only stands at 5ft 6 inches, with her heels she’s maybe 5ft 8 inches, which gives you little space to hide behind.

Shana: "Hey guys what's up?"

Leo: "Hey Shana. Nothing much, Just trying to kill some time with Hector."

Shana: "Yeah I know what you mean this day is going by so slow."

"Yeah I feel you.” Says Leo shaking his head awkwardly before looking over Shana’s shoulder at the other girl. “So Monica, are you going to come out and say hi?" Shana then reaches behind her and pulled Monica out from behind her. Leo see’s the hypnotized look on his friend’s face and can tell he’s nervous. Leo looked at the object of his friend’s attention and thought “Cute, shy, but cute.” Her shyness wasn't her fault though. Until recently Monica had been home schooled. The only reason she was going to school with them was because Shana somehow managed to convince her parents to let her go to public school with her. A few more students ran by making Monica’s wavy jet black hair flutter, as she closed her eyes and flinched covering brown eyes that matched her dark purple strapless top; which Shana probably had picked it out for her right before school. As she sat down she cuffed in her dark blue mini skirt and Leo thought he could hear it scratching against the black tights she wore underneath it. She scooted her chair in and her dark blue high heels clacked against the floor. She definitely stood out a bit from the other students. Even if she didn't, Monica had Hector's attention.

Hector: "Hey, Monica... How's your day been?"

Monica, in a timid voice, says, "Hi, Hector... Um... it's good. You?"

Hector: "Yeah, boring as always until...until..now..hehe."

Leo notices Hector starts blushing and leans over to him. "Dude, play it cool, man. You're a tomato right now." Hector gives Leo a pissed off look. "Shut up man!"

Leo: "So Shana, you gonna stand there all day or do you wanna take a seat?"

Shana glares at Leo, as he knows full well how she hates when he commands her like that. She takes a seat and gently kicks him in his shin. Leo teasingly smiles at her cute act. The two girls sit across from Hector and Leo as they begin to talk for a while about their classes, exchanging jokes and notes. As the noise slowly begins to die halfway through the lunch period, Hector and Leo begin to wrap up their meals, Shana gives Leo a beaming smile, to which he could only respond with a bewildered look as he tried to fight back his own redness. “What?” he said as Shana looked at everyone for approval and took a deep breath.

Shana: "So are all of us going to meet up later at your place for your birthday party or what? Cause I'm going to bake your favorite cake and..."

Shana notices that Leo has a painful look on his face as he begins to stare at the table with a darkened expression. His scowl soon turned into sorrow as the tears built up in the corner of his eyes.

Leo: "Yeah, sounds good... I have to go... See you guys later..."

As Leo begins to walk away from the table he puts his hood on and turns his back to his friends. Shana realizing what she said, begins to stare down at the table with a depressed look on her face; Monica begins to hug her, gently rubbing her back in small circles trying to comfort her, but Shana eventually loosens herself from Monica’s grasp.

Hector: "What a cunt... Shana... I'm sorry he did that... I'll talk to him about it later."

Shana: "No, its ok. It was my fault... I shouldn't have said that."

Monica: "I know he's still grieving over his parents, but still he shouldn't just blow us off like that. Especially you, Shana. He knows how much you care for him."

Hector: "Remind me what you see in him again? I mean I know why, but I just need to be sure cause even though he's my best friend, what he's doing to you isn't fair."

Shana: "It's just... Leo is a good guy really. He stands apart from everyone else and he's so strong, but gentle. Before his parents died, he was full of this light and when you talked to him, he made you want to be his friend and follow him anywhere he went. But after they died, that light just went out and I want to become his new light... I know that sounds selfish but I can’t help it. Leo means... more to me than anything."

Hector: "Girl you need stop watching those tele-novellas! (soap operas) But yeah, I understand you...(not really)"

Monica: "Don't worry Shana I'm sure you two will end up together. I know it."

Shana: "Yeah I hope so too..."

Monica

Monica sits in silence listening to her friends talk shit and wonders how Shana can be such a stupid bitch. “Leo doesn’t even give her the attention she deserves. Why does she go after such an asshole. I mean seriously you have guys like Hector who listen and have a sincere side and never succumb to depression for stupid reasons. Even if he is kind of dumb, but who wants a relationship with someone smarter than you? All that leads to is problems and break ups. I mean just look at him grinning like an idiot unaware of how much of a turnoff his idiocy is. Still he is kinda cute. She notices that everyone is getting up and leaving the table and quickly gets up and follows them trailing slightly behind them, walking in between Hector and Shana.

 In the far side of the school, Leo is in the library wandering his way through the shelves trying to find a book that will pique his interest. He searches for what seems like an eternity going through multiple old dark wooden shelves full of dusty old books. Rows of science fiction, fantasy, science, artwork, and yet nothing yields to his taste today. Leo starts to give up hope until he hears a whisper from behind him.It's muffled and barely audible like a whisper being carried by a light wind. He listens closely, trying to figure out what the whisper is saying. "Over here... come here..." Leo begins to follow the whisper until he finds the origin of the voice. He looks at the shelves of endless books until a certain book titled "Tales of Harmonin" catches his eye. He reaches for it, as though drawn by some mysterious force. Leo pulls the book off the shelf and brings it closer to his face. His heart begins pounding, he begins to feel light headed, and as he closes his eyes, the world starts to go black as his knees look like their about to give way to his weight; the laughter from one of the other students in the library brings him back to reality. "I got to remember to get more sleep... I'm starting to hallucinate..." Leo whispers to himself, slowly rubbing the sides of his face..

He begins flipping through the book admiring its finely drawn pictures on every other page. He traces his hands through the pictures feeling the details and fine lines. They seem to resonate with power and energy as if they were to jump to life at any moment. With the book interesting him greatly he decides to take it with him. But as he walks away with it, Leo swore he felt a familiar presence engulf his body. A chilling tingle rushes up his spine, shocking his brain stem to its very core. Exiting the library with his book, Leo walks down the emptying hallways thinking about his friends, regretting the way he’s been treating Shana all day, as he nears the exit of the school, he notices a student being picked up violently and shoved against a rusty squeaky locker by a bigger student and his sidekick.

Leo quickly recognizes the big student as Brock Mullington. He's a monstrous guy towering around 6 ft 7 inches, his Mohawk adds another inch to his height, and from the size of his muscles he looks like he could be a professional wrestler. Especially with his tattered ripped off sleeves shirt. Brock looks more like he belongs in a juvenile detention center than in a public school. His sidekick, Eddy del Otoro is a short guy around 5 ft, and he’s so emaciated the kid looks like hes never had a meal in his life, pair that with the creepy smile he has and he looks like a ghoul. For some reason he hangs around Brock, but Leo could never figure out why. The kid being bullied is Jose. He's another short guy just around 5 ft 3 inches. Leo knew he shouldn't fight Brock considering what day it was, but he couldn’t just sit by while somebody abuses their power to prey on the weak.

So Leo came up with a plan to get Brock's attention. He put his newly acquired book into his sweater’s inner pocket then zipped it shut and started walking towards Brock. Brock’s brutish voice echoed through the hall threatening to kill Jose. “I’m gonna bash your skull in with my fist if you don’t do my science homework! Leo then walked up to them and bumped Brock with his shoulder acting like it was an accident. Brock, angry that Leo bumped into him for no apparent reason, fills up with rage and begins screaming, "HEY!!! WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, PUNK!!!?"

Leo stopped dead in his stride, turning his head slightly to face him and said, "Brock... just shut up. You wouldn't last a single round with me." Leo turned away again beginning to take a slow stride, "Plus, only a coward picks on someone weaker than him."

Brock now at his peak of rage, let go of Eddy, began to charge at Leo like a raging bull, pulling his arm back, settling his fingers into a fist, "OH YEAH, PUNK!! WE'LL SEE WHO THE WEAK ONE IS!!" In a single, brutish move Brock threw all of his might into a single swing! His punch, aimed to the back of Leo’s head, whistled through the space where Leo’s head had been an instant before.

Leo had anticipated Brock’s cheap shot and at the last minute. He fluidly sidestepped to the right, easily dodging the punch. "You know you caught me on a bad day right?" Leo gave a devilish smile, happy that he had distracted Brock. Then in a quick graceful movement he elbowed Brock in the stomach followed by an elbow uppercut to his chin. Brock stumbled backwards caught off-guard by the sudden and powerful blows, shaking his head as the world fuzzed around him. Trying to clear his line of sight on the lookout for Leo, but then in a sudden burst of speed and strength, Leo quickly rolls around him, flanking him. He jumps through the air grabbing Brock's head and kneeing him in the back of the skull! Brock, being too slow, can't react to Leo's superior speed and before he could even twitch a muscle, his eyes roll to the back of his mind, saliva falling out of his stunned mouth, as he hits the floor with a loud *Thud!*

Leo lands on his feet basking in the glory of victory for his fallen opponent had gone to hell and back. "Just cause you're the biggest kid in the school doesn't mean you're the strongest. It just means that you're an easier target to take down." Leo stares directly at Eddy, spits in his face, and says, "You're pathetic for even following this piece of garbage around." Brock starts to moan and groan as he crawls to his hands and knees. A large group of students and faculty begin to gather at the scene not wanting to interfere with the fight knowing what kind of damage could happen if one were to accidentally get hurt. The crowd grows as Leo chuckles to himself, cracking his knuckles. The sound of quick and pleasantly surprised voices echoes all around as Brock starts to stand up. "Guess it's time for round two..."

Lanjutkan Membaca