Amnesia/ Larry Stylinson

By AlwaysInMyHeartL

What happens when the person you love forgets you?? What would you do?! What should you feel? What should you... More

Amnesia/ Larry Stylinson
Capture 2
Capture 3
Capture 4
Capture 5
Capture Six
Capture Seven
Capture Eight
Capture Nine
Capture 10
Capture 11
Capture 12
Capture 13
Captur 14
Capture 15
Capture 16
Capture 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
No chapter- Please read it though
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28- THE END

Capture 1

977 16 1
By AlwaysInMyHeartL

Harry Pov

Like the last days I am sitting here - in front of his bed. Waiting for him to wake up. But he doesn't.

Why did I have to yell at him? Why did we have to fight? If this didn't have happened, he wouldn't have taken his car and wouldn't have gotten into this accident. That brick wouldn't have crashed into my love.

But he did and I can't change it. Unfortunately. I really would do literally everything to turn the time back.

While I am trying to find a solution to my problem, I feel something or someone hitting me.

I immediately look up to Liam. He's giving me a small smile. Like the other days he's trying to cheer me up- make me feel better but it doesn't help. He fails terrible. Even though he tries his best. I know he wants me to be happy and I really am grateful for having such a good friend as Liam but he can't wake up Louis..

"Hi, Harry"

I simple nod and turn around to my boyfriend.

"Harry, c'mon. Let's go to the cafeteria and eat and trink something. You need it.."

"Thanks, Liam. But I can't just go away. Plus I'm not hungry nor do I want to trink something. I have some water here though."

"But you need it.."

"Liam, I'm not the one to worry about. I'm fine. I don't need it."

"Harry. Lad, you need it. Or do you want to be here to as a patient? Louis will need you when he wakes up and won't need a sick boyfriend!!"

"But what if he wakes up when we're out?! I don't want him to stare at that ridiculous white wall when he wakes up.."

"Harry, listen.. I don't think he will wake up that soon.."

I stare at him in disbelief. How could he say that? I thought he was a friend of Louis. How can he think that Louis wouldn't wake up ?

"What did you just say?!"

I stand up furiously and go to him. I shove him at this wall and look at him. He looks terrified. But I dont care. He just told me that he doesn't believe in Louis waking up in the near future. What's wrong with him?

I hear a little noise. Something like a person would move in a bed or so but simple just forget it because of that person in front of me. I dont even know why I'm that upset over Liam. Okay, he said that he doesn't think that Louis will wake up the next days but that couldn't make me want to hit him so much at that wall so he would be unconscious, or?

Coming to hitting his head, I take his shoulder. Ready to slam him several times at the wall, I here it again. That noise and then a cracking voice.

"Hello?!"

We both turn around immediately and look at Louis. He's watching us quite confused and even a little bit cautiously. When I notice what just happened I storm to the bed. To Louis. Finally he's awake I waited so long for this to happen. I smile at him like an idiot.

"Louis!! Finally are you awake. I was thinking about you waking up a few minutes ago!! I felt that you would come back.. to me. Liam actually wanted me to go to that silly cafeteria. But I knew you would wake up! I missed you so much, babe! I love you, Louis..."

As this three words leave my mouth, I see how his eyes widen and he looks even more confused.

"What??! What are you talking about?! I dont know you!! Who are you?! Where I am?!"

That has to be a joke, a lie. I eye him in disbelief and look for any hints of a lie or i don't know what I am actually looking for. But I know that Louis didn't lie to me. He doesn't know who I am.

I feel tears running down my face and myself falling to the ground. I didn't hurt myself. Nothing can hurt more than your love telling you that he can't remembers your relationship. Even if I had hurt myself, I wouldn't have felt it.

Liam calls a doctor and sits down next to me.

"Harry. He just woke up. He will be fine! Okay?! He's Louis!! He'll make it!!"

I shake my head in disbelief and stand up. I go straight to the door and turn around once. To look at Louis. He's watching me sadly.

"I'm so sorry, mate.."

Mate..

He never told me that. Never. But now he did. He really can't remember me- his boyfriend he has almost for 4 years.

This gives me like the last, I have to go away from here and that's what I do. I run out of the room and out of that hospital. Wide away from anyone. I don't run away so wide though. Only ten minutes? It wasn't more.

I'm in a nice park. Louis and I had a 'date' here. Like a week before the accident happened. I sit down on a rock and start to think of all that mess. 

It takes me two full hours to notice what an idiot and terrible boyfriend I am actually. I should be here for him. Help him. How selfish was I even?!

For like the hundreds time in the last ten minutes I feel my phone vibrate. I am quite afraid to pick up or even watch who it is. But I have to. So I take my phone out of my jeans.

Liam.

I answer the call immediately.

"Hello? Liam?"

"HARRY?! Where the fuck are you?  You can't just run away! Louis is YOUR boyfriend and needs YOU  now!!"

"Does he remember me?!"

A little hope grows inside of me.

But Liam doesn't answer. The only thing I can hear is his breathing.

"Liam?! Please answer me! Yes or no?!"

"No. That's why we need you to come here now! He needs you! So get your ass in that fucking hospital if you don't want to get hit later! Now! I swear you, I will really do it!"

I roll my eyes and look around. I know that place. I would have to be in the hospital in ten minutes or a little less if I run.

"I'm on my way!"

"Good!"

He hang up.

While I'm running to that ridiculous place, I am trying to find something to say. Something to show Louis that their love is real. But how? Will Louis ever remember their relationship or will he keep his state?

Again i feel tears coming but I blink them away. I have to be strong. For him. For us.

When I got into that hospital everybody's looking at me like I'm crazy or something like that. But even if they know my name they can't know what just happens. They will probably never know it though. It's not their business. I ignore them and run to the elevator but there are so many people here. I can't wait. I just can't. I was away long enough.

So I run the stairs up to the first floor. I go a little bit looking for his room. Room 102. Not wide away actually. Fortunately.

Before I go in I take a few short breaths and knock on the door. Without listening to any 'Come In' I just step in and watch three doctors talking to Liam.

I watch them quietly. When they notice me, I get greeted totally friendly. I give them a fake smile and look to Louis. He's still in that bed. But he's sleeping. Again. No. No. No.

My eyes widen and I turn around.

"Why does he sleep? Is he okay? Is he in coma ? Please dont let him be in coma! Any of you, please tell me Louis is alright!!!"

One of the doctors is smiling at me friendly.

"Mr. Styles, calm down. Mr. Tomlinson is just sleeping and yes he's alright! Just taking a little nap!"

A rock gets off my heart. Thank you, god!!

"But he still can't remember me?!"

His nice smile fades away and he frowns.

"Mr. Styles?! You have to listen to me now, okay?!.."

I watch him curiously and nod.

"The cause of why he can't remember anything is probably from the coma. He has amnesia.."

"What?! He has what?!"

"Shhh.. He just can't remember things.. but it will come back. He didn't have any brain injuries! So it won't be that deep. I basically dont see any problem that he will get his full memory back. It will come back."

That information doesn't make me feel good. I feel quite dizzy and sit down at the stool I was sitting the last days.

Amnesia. My baby has amnesia. That can't be true. That has to be a fucking nightmare. I planned on proposing to him after he would wake up. But he can't remember us.

"Harry?! Please say something !"

I look into Liam's concerned face.

"The doctors went out! Say whatever you want. Scream as loud as you want. Or hit me. Do whatever you want. But please dont fall apart. Dont. Please. You have to be strong for Louis. You waited so many days and nights for him to wake up, so you will be able to do this. Im here for you too!!"

"What if he will never remember me again?"

"Don't ever think that again! He will, okay?!"

I simple shrug and look to Louis. He looks so innocent and peacefully. If we'd be at home and he would remember us, I'd actually would call it cute. But now it just breaks my heart even more.

How lost would you feel without being able to memorize your past?! Does Louis even know his name?!

I look back at Liam who is now sitting next to me.

"Liam?!!

"Yeah, Harry?"

"What did the doctor mean with he remembers nothing?!"

"It's like all of his memory got deleted or put into another place .."

"Does he know his biography ?! Name, birthday ...??"

"No.. That's another reason why I phoned you. Even though he can't remember us, he needs us. His friends! And as you know are Zayn and Niall are coming tomorrow because they are still in America. You don't trust Louis'friends, so it's better we do everything we can.."

"They aren't good for him!!"

"Harry, come down! I didn't call them, okay?!  And his family is still shocked of the accident.. I wasn't .. strong enough to call Jay.. She has to be here for Ernest and Doris.. She already has enough stress.."

I nod and hug Liam.

"You know that I really appreciate what you do, Liam?! I wouldn't have been able to do this.."

"I know, Harry.. That's why I did it! It's nothing.."

"You're one of the best mates a guy could have!!"

~~~~~

What do you think of the begin?!

<if you see any mistakes please tell me ;) >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 145 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...
1.4K 119 2
ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] Harry, who suffers posttraumatic amnesia after a car accident, suddenly starts re...
Voodoo Doll By em

Fanfiction

7.2K 163 14
What happens when he finally cracks?
805 16 9
Harry has an accident leaving him with a limited memory. Can louis help fill in the blanks? Does he want to? Does Harry want him to? They're broken...