chapter 26

Louis PoV

I wake up pretty early by the smell of.. some pancakes in my nose? Yeah, I think that are pancakes. Yummy. The smell is so close. Still my eyes closed, I only can imagine those tasty pancakes. Well, I can't do something else then opening my eyes ( to look for my (?) breakfast). And actually I'm opening them to something that's even better. Or let's say a special some-one. The first thing I see after waking up is my wonderful boyfriend smiling at me.
"Morning, love. As you might have already figured by the smell.. I made some pancakes.."
He smiles at me and kisses me softly. Wow, I could get used to this again. Waking up to that wonderful man in our bed, breakfast,.. Can my life with him can get any better?!

"Good morning, Harry!! Awwwe.. How nice and cute and lovely of you! Thank you so much, babe!"

I peck his cheek and sit up - ready to go to the kitchen and eat there- but Harry immediately stops me by giving me one plate with those wonderful looking (and 100% tasting too!!!) pancakes. So, that's why the smell seemed so near..
"Open your sweet mouth, huney!"
He sits down next to me and takes a forkful from them. His smile is so beautiful right now. I could smelt by it. His dimples showing and his eyes totally shinny and he just looks happy and in love. With me. Oh my god. I honestly still can't put it in words how happy I am with having him.
I do as told and he actually starts feeding me. I can't say how much I love him. He's the cutest little shit on this world and Im so glad that I have him.
"Louis?! Hun?! You have to bite and swallow it.. "
He giggles softly. I nod and do it. I guess I've been a little in thought. Haha.
I smile at him and get it back. He kisses my cheek and feeds me again.
As he stops it shortly, I look at him worried.
"Won't you eat something, Harry? I will feed you too! But please eat something!"
He giggles and shakes his head.
"Not hungry, Louis. Already had an apple. Plus it's all about you right now! You're still not okay and I will look after you as long as you're not feeling good... Ok.. To be honest, I'll never stop looking after you, but you know what I mean"
I nod and kiss him.
"You're the most perfect fiancé someone can have, Harry!! I love you!"

~•~

Later this day we come home very exhausted. First we went to the police station and then Harry took me to some new fancy restaurant. The second thing was very funny and nice and romantic of course. But my body isn't really ready for all that. Reporters. Interviewers. Fans. I'm just too weak yet to be able to stand this. I smiled. Or tried my hardest but I am way to weak and that's why I'll stay inside the next week. I have to be fit for our wedding! I don't wanna collapse before saying 'yes'. I would hate myself so much if that happened, to be honest. However, the police station. As I got inside of it, they seemed to know why I was there. (Not because of my assumption that she tried to kill me but because of her in general) It all worked out quite well. They believed me. They wrote everything down I told them. Sometimes they would ask me for details but I think that wasn't that much the case. Because to be really honest I said so much that'd be enough. Hopefully. But one of those men told me that she'll be in jail for very long. The problem is with Harry Magee, one of our managers. He was the one who told her to do this. But he has such a good lawyer that he won't get any harm. He'll stay in freedom. But he'll have to pay. Much. I don't how much as there were no process already but it will be much. That's a promise from my lawyer and the policemen. I don't give a shit about the money. Really not. I rather see him in jail but however.. Maybe he will learn from his mistakes?!

"You hungry?"

Harry giggles, one arm around my hip. I shake my head. And then nod.  He just giggles more and leads me to our room. So many things are going through my head. The accident. Today. But mostly Harry. And the most thought thought is how he would look like naked. Honestly! I still can't remember. I mean he sleeps with boxer shorts but you know what I mean. I want to see him fully naked. Maybe sweating. Maybe I wanna see him hovering over me. Kissing me. Making me feel good in any possible way. But i dont think that it's good for my health already. When those few hours outside would be hard, then sexual activities would be physically harder too. I think. I dont know it though.
Suddenly I feel Harry laying over me and kissing me. ( wow, I didn't notice that he somehow got me in my bed..) As blue eyes meet green, he smiles at me.

"So the princess is awake now?"

He giggles again.

"Princess?!"

"Yes, Louis. You are my little princess."

"Ok..then.. As you might have noticed it by now, the princess is awake."

"Don't you say?! How are you feeling, Louis?! Why were you thinking so much? Did you remember something again?"

I shake my head.

"I just thought of my beautiful prince and how much I love him.."

And his naked body, but I didnt say that out loud. Would be embarrassing. But it shouldn't be. We are getting married and I'm embarrassed to think about his body?! Ok, I had that accident and still can't remember things like his body but I should be able to tell him that I in some kind of way want him to be naked. Next to me. In me. Over me. But I dont. I stay quiet.

"Ahh.. And how much do you love your king?"

"King? Honestly?"

"Yes and I asked you something, darling!"

"I love him so much that I just want to kiss him all day, want to spend my life with him forever and I still can't thank him enough for staying by my side and being such a wonderful boyfriend. Harry, I love you so so so much"

Lonely tears are falling down my cheek. He immediately kisses them away. His smile and his bright eyes are so beautiful. He's beautiful. But him being happy makes him even more. It's so wonderful.

"Awwe Louueh. I love you so so much too and I'm glad that we're here together. It was worth the waiting that you wake up and get your memory back.