Chapter 19

Louis PoV

After two weeks I get into a normal patient room. No infusions. No computers or anything next to me or my bed. Finally. But I still have to stay here for a little while. Fortunately I only get two pills a day and the doctors are only coming in once other twice a day. It depends if they think I am healthy or not. They are afraid I could catch an infection or something like this because I am still very very weak. In their eyes. I think I am not that weak anymore. To be honest when you asked me I would say that I could go already but thy don't let me. Harry gets a bed next to mine as it is a double bed room but he will sleep in my bed. He promised. Right now he is having a call with my mom outside of the room. (Yes, we got a key again because of the thing that happened because of Eleanor) I still can't remember my mom and I feel like shit because of it. I'm her son and can't remember her. Stupid. There are little memories that flicker into my mind but without faces or voices.

I know that I was the class clown in school but I don't know anything that happened in school. I can't remember if I had a first kiss before Harry and can't remember that Hannah girl. I remember that I used to be very very sassy. Why used to be?! I don't really know I just don't wanna be it now because Harry and all of the other lads are so nice and I don't wanna seem impolite or something like this. Or if I wouldn't appreciate them coming. So I am nice to everyone. Not sarcastically. Really nice. I thank everyone as much as possible for staying and talking to me.

I take my phone in my hands and eye it curiously. I didn't touch it at all the last two weeks. Why should I?! Harry was with me all the time and that's enough. I didn't need it. But now I wanna know what everyone thinks. With everyone I mean basically our fans. Are they worried?! Do they even care? Are they pissed because of me being not able to sing or do anything? I sigh. Should I log in twitter ? Harry already put in my username and the password. So I dont have to struggle because I can't remember it. With another sigh I open the app. Many messages and notifications pop up. The tweets, as Harry likes to call them, pop up as fast as the notifications. Wow. That's much. I have millions of direct messages. I look through the notifications. Many many girls are asking for a follow from me. Do they even know that I am in the hospital? I shake my head. Then there are people with hashtags like #LouisGetWellSoon or #WeLoveYouLouis. I smile. They are cute. I try send a 'tweet' to them. But what?

" Hi, I'm quite fine now. I love you all"

"Looking forward to be on stage again. But it will take some time till I can"

"Amnesia isn't funny, I can tell.."

My timeline, another thing  Harry thought me, is now full of tweets to me. Basically get-we-soons. But looking through everything something catches my attention.

"Look, look, Mr. T got his ability to write back. Awww should I cry now?!+"

"They only want that sad and now positive news so that damn band is getting more teenies to cry over them"

As I about to throw my phone on the floor or answer that idiot, Harry opens the door and entries it. He smiles, closes the door again and kisses me when he approached my bed.

"Everything okay, love?!"

I nod and put my phone on the table. He glances at me shortly and kisses my cheek.

"Okay, I love you"

I smile and hug him.

"Louis?"

His voice is serious, too serious if you'd ask me. What happened in that minute I was hugging him? I simple nod and stare in his wonderful green eyes.

"I.. Do you still.. wanna.."

I kiss his nose and take his hands in mine.

"Harry, calm down. And now tell me!"